Family Fun Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Making Homemade Pizza
Making homemade pizza with your family is something that the children can get into. Make this pizza for family night. Get ready to bake this comfort food with the help of all the family. That is where all the fun comes in. Children love to say, "I made that!"
We have made many pizzas with my daughter since she was a little girl. She loves mixing up the ingredients and kneading the dough. At times we cheated and bought a pizza dough mix, where you just add water and let it sit for 10 or more minutes in a warm place for the dough..
Of course there is the easy way to pop in the oven a Chicago Deep Dish Pizza.
Gino's East Deep Dish Pizzas
Pizza Dough Recipe
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water (105 to 115)
2 1/4 teaspoons (a 1/4-ounce envelope) active dry yeast
3 cups unbleached flour
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Pour the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the yeast over it.
2. Let the mixture stand until it becomes slightly foamy, then stir it until the yeast dissolves.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add the yeast mixture and the oil to the flour and stir until a soft dough forms.
4. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Dust your hands with flour and knead the dough. Add a little more flour if the dough is too. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth and springs back when pinched, about 10 minutes.
5. Lightly oil the inside of a large bowl. Place the dough in the bowl and turn it over once so that the top and bottom will be coated with oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set it in a warm place until the dough doubles in volume, about 1 1/2 hours.
6. Once the dough has time to rise, flatten the dough with your fist. Knead it for a couple of minutes. Cut it in two and shape each piece into a ball.
7. Roll out each ball on a floured surface around 10 to 15 inches. Put the rolled out dough on a floured pizza pan or baking sheet and push a little with your hands till thee dough cover the edges of the pan. This dough recipe will make two round pizzas or one large pizza on a baking sheet.
Homemade Pizza Dough
Marble Rolling Pin and Base
Pizza Pans - Click on any product to purchase and read more from Amazon.
Classic Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch Pizza Pan
How to Make a Pepperoni Pizza Video
Pepperoni Pizza Looks Great on Gifts Too
Pizza Never Looked So Good
Find These Pizza Gifts and More Here by Sandyspider Gifts at Zazzle.
Pepperoni Pizza Postcard
Pepperoni Pizza Magnet
Pepperoni Pizza Necktie
Quick Stops for Pizza Bumper Sticker
I Love Pizza Mug
Pepperoni Pizza Time Clock
Forget Baby Food Give Me Pizza Baby T-shirt
Pepperoni pizza looks amazingly good on gift products. Send out a postcard about your next pizza party. The magnet would look nice on your refrigerator. Have fun with this pizza necktie. The bumper sticker speaks for itself in stopping for this delicious comfort food along the way when driving. How about a simple "I Love Pizza" mug?
There are many shirts made with the pepperoni pizza on Sandyspider Gifts. This one piece baby outfit has been a best seller. Why not! Wouldn't your baby prefer pizza?
Pizza Party Time Invitation
Pizza Toppings and Cooking Instructions - Don't Stop There, Add Your Own Toppings
2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning (or oregano)
1 big can tomato sauce
2- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (depending on taste)
1 package of Pepperoni (12 oz. or better)
Note: May substitute canned pizza sauce in place of seasoning and tomato sauce.
1. Cook the dough on the pans for 5 minutes in a pre-heated oven of 450 degrees F. This will give a more crispy pizza.
2. Take the pans out and divide the sauce, cheese and pepperoni into two (assuming you will be using the two pizza pans). First add the sauce evenly, then the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni to your taste.
3. Cook in the oven for approx. 20 minutes. Time may vary with different ovens.
We have a square and round stone. We love it!
14-Inch by 16-Inch Baking Stone
Round Oven Pizza Stone
Yummy Pizza Recipes
Get started cooking Pizzas with these easy to follow recipes. This e-Book is not just about toppings! It will describe how to make different types of pizza dough. You will be surprised how easy it is to make your own dough and pizzas always taste better when you have made them yourself. If you prefer thin or thick crust then don't worry, because both types are described here.
How about experimenting with different types of sauces...then this will get you started.
Whether you are a beginner or a bit more experienced, then this is the book for you. See more about it.
Pizza Recipe Books and More - Everything You Would Ever Want
Pizza Cutters - Click on any product to purchase and read more from Amazon.
Thin or Thick Crust - What is Your Preference?
My husbands favorite is thin crust pizza. My daughter and myself prefer thick crust. Rolling out your own pizza dough is a little closer to the thin crust, though we have made thick crust on occasion.
Do you prefer thick or thin crust pizza?
Clean Cut Pizza Wheel
Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
Cookware, Recipe Books, Jewerly and More on Amazon
- How to Make Healthier Zucchini Bread
Zucchini is a healthy vegetable. Many recipes to add zucchini to, including a sweet bread. This is a recipe for the health conscious people. Plus some fun gift ideas.
- Happy National Zucchini Day and Recipes
August 8th is National Zucchini Day. One of those wacky holidays. Enjoy this in some delicious recipes below.
- Cake on Zazzle
Cake on Zazzle is the no calorie card, stickers, shirts, gifts and all other products that have cake photos and images on them.
- Someone Say Shrimp?
Shrimp is a good tasting seafood that is also healthy for you. Enjoy the shrimp recipes below. Don't forget to send out your BBQ invitations.
- Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake recipe that will melt in your mouth. Rich tasty desert and where to find more delicious cheesecake recipes. Fun custom gifts too.
- Potato Casserole Dishes
Enjoy some good potato recipes that compliment breakfast or dinner.
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
Two ways to make stuffed peppers. Here is the traditional way and an easier way that taste just as good if not better.
- Chicken Teriyaki
If you are into Japanese food, then this is a great tasting and easy to make recipe that your family will enjoy. It serves a family of four. I have had this recipe for years. The serving sizes are a little small for my family. It is usually doubled..
- Cheddar and Ham Cheesecake
Enjoy this rich cheesy ham and cheddar cheesecake.
- Chinese Chicken Breast with Garlic
Ingredients for chicken: 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves 1 Tablespoon cornstarch 1 Tablespoon white grape juice 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion 1/2 thinly sliced green or red pepper 1 egg white 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil ...
- Beef Sirloin a La Esterhazy
A traditional German recipe also known as Esterhazy Rostbraten. This recipe calls for sirloin to be medium rare on the inside. My preference is to make sure it is fully cooked. No meat will be mooing back at me. If you are like me, cook the sirloin u
- Antioxidants of Chocolate
This is good news for chocoholics. Eat your chocolate and be healthy too. Dark chocolate that is and in moderation.
Attention Amazon and Zazzle Affiliates
Consider adding products listed under Sandy Mertens at 3DRose on Amazon to your Amazon capsules, articles, blogs and websites. Find Sandy Mertens under the individual products in 3drose.com. Look for Sandy Mertens 3/4s down each product page. Near complete list of products on 3DRose: Aprons, Caps, Coasters, Coffee Gift Basket, Desk Clock, Framed Tile, Greeting Cards, Iron On Heat Transfers, Key Chains, Light Switch Covers, Mouse Pads, Mugs, Ornaments, Porcelain Plates, Quilt Squares, Sweatshirts, Napkin Holders, Pen Holders, Tiles, Tote Bags, Trivets, T-Shirts, Wall Clocks, and Water Bottles.
Add Sandyspider Gifts from Zazzle or any of my other shops there to your sites. If it sells from you link you can earn 15%.
© 2010 Sandy Mertens