Wow! A 3.23 google adsense click

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Janet21 profile image81
    Janet21posted 15 years ago

That was surprising to see.  I have never received one that high. smile

1. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Excellent Janet, that is a premium click!
      A high paying ad click, try and check any analytics to see what that keyword could be!
      Well done, this is what we all aim for!

1. compu-smart profile image88
        compu-smartposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes! good idea waynet;)

Thats better than ive ever had!! good job janet21 smile

2. Mathi P profile image60
    Mathi Pposted 15 years ago

3.23 mean ?  high of one day earning   :-x

i am reached 8.57 . its my high level.

Janet21posted 15 years agoin reply to this

No, 3.23 for ONE click. smile

1. bhoge profile image59
        bhogeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Good for you i never checked big_smile

With 11 hubs, I don't get that many clicks per day yet.  Generally, less than 5.  So, it was easy to see when I checked my account this morning.   I only had one click. wink

waynet, I'll check google analytics and see what I can come up with.  Thanks!

2. Trsmd profile image58
        Trsmdposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I got one click of $ 2.94..

But I don"t know how to see from where that click came from, for which key word.. I don't know..

3. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

I got a $9.90 one the other day - though not a hubpage click!

Wowza!!

2. VioletSun profile image79
      VioletSunposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Oh, my gosh! I would be jumping up and down. This is great!  smile The highest I have recieved is just under $2.00, but not with hubpages, haven't earned anything yet. Have to write more hubs.

4. Mathi P profile image60

Impossible that 9.90 per click ,lol

who pay for that rich amount of per click to google .

1 to 3 is possible.

1. bhoge profile image59
      bhogeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

search in google for high paying keywords you will be knowing big_smile

2. weblog profile image57
      weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Why not? Won't you want them to? tongue

1. countrywomen profile image59
        countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I heard some keywords like Mesothelioma pays very high amount (but not sure how much they pay for that). Every 3rd day their will be a hub about it big_smile

3. Lissie profile image76
      Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

yeah I always log on here to lie LOL. I understand that a lot financial, credit card, specific types of lawyers etc pay up to $20/$30 a click -  Iwish I knew what had caused mine :-(  Prices vary a lot depending on the location of the clicker, time of day etc too

1. rmshdc profile image55
        rmshdcposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lissie, you hve done some good hubs - i invite to you to write on better keywords which pays high...

5. charlemont profile image75
    charlemontposted 15 years ago

My recent experience shows that same very hubs provide more or less earnings with same number of clicks, but with different daily CTR. When it's over 7%, I get substantially more, so I will keep close eye on all other poor performing blogs which are responsible for lowering the overall CTR.

6. Mathi P profile image60

i am forgotten that , now remember ,

really  sorry , i believe that 9.00 $ per click . that possible , this true news collected from bidvertiser Pay per click program , they are given that payout from US clicks .

7. Benson Yeung profile image66
    Benson Yeungposted 15 years ago

I think there are sites tha sell high paying keywords if you're interested. A sample will be free.

8. Mathi P profile image60

Don't worry , if u like high paid keyword , join with bidvertiser publisher group and get listed of high paid advertiser list .

i think , u are genius so , simply make keyword from that advertiser.

Fine .

1. ajcor profile image59
      ajcorposted 15 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the name of the site - bidvertiser - i will look there for the keywords that pay - as my highest and only well paid click was 5.21 ...cheers

9. Reg Brittain profile image60
    Reg Brittainposted 15 years ago

wtg, Janet21!

I recently got a $3+ click from a hub, too.  It made me look forward to my hubs hitting "critical mass" one day, if you will.  All clicks from hubs seem to pay better than the ones I get from Xomba. 

I think the lowest paying click I have had from a hub so far has been around $.25.  I'll take 400 of those/day.  ha ha!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)