why are us women always the ones to blame in relationships!

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (29 posts)
  1. dotty1 profile image58
    dotty1posted 13 years ago

why do you think that some men will let you down, never put you first and then when you ask why or show even just a tiny expressionof not being happy . . .They flip blamin the whole thing on us. . Never own up to ever doing any thing wrong what so ever. . . I think that its a funny thing what is sooo difficult for men to be normal, i think i may give up and resign myself to being shelf life . . .

1. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They resent having to be in a relationship when are they want is non-committal BJs..

it's nature's way

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't think all men are like that.. it works both ways. often the woman (or man) expects to be let down because of past relationships, so it happens again and again.

relationships in one sense are selfish until both people realize it's not about getting, it's two people who actually like the other person and can deal with the ups and downs.

3. Harvey Stelman profile image59
      Harvey Stelmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

dotty1, I have no idea why you are so sexist. Do you not think women do the same thing as men? I'll be married 33 years in a week, yes I remember. I remember the day we met, what she was wearing and how great her legswere (are). Why don't you find the right guy? H

2. timorous profile image80
    timorousposted 13 years ago

I suspect it's because they don't really want a 'close' relationship, as they don't want to feel tied down with someone they're not totally into.

Apart from that, it's just plain inconsiderate.  They're only thinking of themselves..in other words their ego is getting in their way.  It's likely an attitude they picked up from the way their father treated his wife.  The cycle continues.

I of course, am not like that at all.  Yes,I am a guy..and I always treat women with a great deal of respect.  It's the only way to make friends and keep them.

Sorry guys, but if you really care about keeping that woman, you'll have to learn to think of yourself last.  Actually that goes for everyone you come in contact with.

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Women are looking for love in the same place where men are looking for... something else. That's the dilemma.

dotty1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh you are all so so right. . I just dont get it . . Ok so if we are blamed constantly. . Then perhaps he doesnt want you ? So why do they leave you to sweat for a week then just when you are . .Hey dont need this bleep. They show up declaring forgiveness . . Wot a croc my theory is has had a wee browse and nothing better chick wise at min so may as well stay put for now. . Argh . . Am off to buy fifty cats x

ps timorous . . You sound like a rare comodity :-)

1. timorous profile image80
            timorousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps...thanks for the observation.  Hope you find happiness sooner than later. smile

1. sofs profile image78
              sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

whoopie!!  Nice to find a sensitive man!   You are from venus are you??
              That's a compliment!!! smile   wink

lol  hi sofs
                no...it's too hot on Venus.  I moved to earth a few eons ago.  I do miss the lovely girls on Venus though wink

1. Harvey Stelman profile image59

tim, Venus is colder, further from the sun. Maybe you should look into URANUS. H

@H.S.  I can see you're taking this too literally..just go with the premise.  Besides, Venus is closer to the sun than Earth is, it just doesn't have much of an atmosphere (sorry girls).  So..yes, it is colder where the sun don't shine...speaking of Uranus. lol

3. Woman Of Courage profile image60
    Woman Of Courageposted 13 years ago

From what I observe, some men are selfish, and only think about themselves.

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

some men learned from Mom. i learned to listen, then walk away. i can take all the blame, but sometimes i think it's just PMS

1. Beth100 profile image70
      Beth100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol  It's about time you men admitted that you have it too!  lol

Beth, If that's your pic, I agree with you. Married guys can tell the truth, just for the fun of it. H

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

LOL I think it is called something else tho'. haha

6. 4MINUTE profile image60
    4MINUTEposted 13 years ago

depends on how a girl is not all of them are even for guys. but in most cases a guy and girl can have both faults or either one in the relationship. sometimes the other one doesn't want to admit they had made a mistake too that they are not telling to there partner. either way i say fix it or fix yourselves to have a good full commitment with your partner but then again no matter what their is always going to be downs in a relationship.

7. salt profile image60
    saltposted 13 years ago

we're not.
    when a woman is told she is crazy, she is usually spot on.
    When a woman is told she is premenstral or difficult, she has asserted herself in a manner that a male may find disconcerting...
    When a woman leaves, the man wonders what he did wrong!

ooo i so love your points . . . See i knew i wasnt crazy just plain old RIGHT! He he he

8. Richieb799 profile image73
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

My question is what do women want in a man? is it popularity, a respectable job, extroverted personality? or would a mediocre populariy, shy guy earning just enough to get by do? There's plenty of nice guys who fit the latter personality out there wink You'll just have to find one and keep hold of him.

oh to find a nice, shy boy normal ha ha ha. . . Why is it when a man and woman argue , the man winds up the woman who then reacts and then he wawalks away sayin she is at fault, when it was completely him being out of order in the first place. It then becomes about her temper not the original point? . . Eeek these men who cant say sorry or admit their wrong doings ! Drive me mad. . Oh to meet a nice sensative soul !

2. dotty1 profile image58

oh and earnings dont mean anything to me, i would rather have a good old honest nice man with not a bean than a loaded self centred mar's dweller any day

dotty1, I qualify as old. I wonder if my wife would care. Damn, she knows me too well. She would say, go ahead. H

9. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Because you guys ate that damn apple first!

10. wychic profile image84
    wychicposted 13 years ago

Frankly, the behavior mentioned in the OP sounds manipulative and psychologically abusive...though I suppose it could also be a guy who's confused and doesn't know what it is he's not doing, they're not mind readers any more than us women are! That's about all I can add there...but then, I'm also happily married to the man who DIDN'T act like that and happily divorced from the one who did.

11. timorous profile image80
    timorousposted 13 years ago

You don't have to be a mind-reader.  You just need to be considerate, and try and put yourself in the other person's shoes first.  Never jump to conclusions, or think only what's in it for you.  Your integrity and honesty with yourself is the most important character trait.  If you don't have that, you need to step back from your ego, and learn to listen first.

The good you do for others will be payed back in spades.  A little understanding goes a long way.

This goes for men and women.

12. profile image50
    riah_rules12234posted 13 years ago

i need a friend!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)