I quite Adsense for all time!

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Petroley profile image60
    Petroleyposted 13 years ago

The google adsense "smart" guys are again disable my adsense account, man, I hate them. Because I DO NOT KNOW W H Y THEY DO THAT? They already disable 4 my accounts, and this is my 5th account and THE DISABLE IT AGAIN! I am too mad, because I do not know WHY? Only website where I use adsense is hubpages, So I DO NOT SEE ANY REASON THAT MY ACCOUNT IS INVAILD! huh, I am done, ...I am very disappointed...

1. Lee Alexis profile image61
      Lee Alexisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

First of all, good job on getting 5 Adsense accounts!

But instead of lamenting why the Big G disabled your account, you could perhaps sell your service for a profit. Creating more than two accounts is a trade secret we don't usually share....

1. darkside profile image67
        darksideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The OP doesn't seem to have discovered that secret, which would be why they keep getting shut down.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image92
      Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

One thing you could do to improve your image on your profile is  to call yourself a "rapper" rather than a "raper" -- but I don't know if that has anything to do with your adsense.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not just a raper, an "amateur" raper, no less!

1. Danteh profile image60
          Dantehposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lmao that was hilarious xD

2. I am DB Cooper profile image63
          I am DB Cooperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Professional rapers make enough money so that they don't have to worry about getting kicked out of Adsense.

In all seriousness, is poor or improper English against Adsense policy? That could be the reason for the first boot, and the subsequent ones were probably for creating an account after being banned without going through the arduous appeals process.

3. profile image0
          BenjaminBposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lmao for days !!!!

2. theherbivorehippi profile image66
        theherbivorehippiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lmao..lol!!! lol

3. Benoitsmidget profile image73
        Benoitsmidgetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not for nothing, and although it sounds kind of funny, the word "raper" may very well have something to do with it. They really have no way of knowing if you are joking or not. They need to protect themselves even if it was just a spelling error on your part.

3. idreesfarooq profile image60
      idreesfarooqposted 13 years agoin reply to this

so sad for you. Can you send me the reasons so that i can check it! However try with multiple ids with multiple names.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

With so many accounts that have been opened and shut down, it is game over! There is no lawful way to get Adsense, better move on to other affiliate programs.

4. Marisa Wright profile image84
      Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If Adsense disables your account, that means they've banned you forever - you're not allowed to open another account.  If you try opening a new account, they'll just disable it too.

You're also not allowed to hold more than one Adsense account at a time.

You can try to get around it by using different email addresses, but they can see your IP address - if that's the same, they'll work out it's you.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, technically, people have been known to have bans revoked. But certainly not when they have attempted to cheat the system with additional accounts!

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

its happening to me as well,i have applied multiple time from the similar e mail address and every time i am rejected.I don't know what to do.I have no duplicate,substandard or deceptively tagged hub.All my hubs are quite long as well.First up i had some duplicate hubs but all my hubs are fresh now.I think i need to wait 6 month as a south Asian or they have decided to refuse me because or my earlier nonsense.I am not sure what to do.Will i try from a new e mail and hubber account or what.It really hurts.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Anything I can do to make you folks feel better? Suppose not...

Anyway, let me try:
    - Adsense only allows one account per person. If you lose one account, your best and only chance is to file an appeal to have it reinstated;
    - Making money with Adsense requires thousands of pageviews each month, usually people make $2-5 per 1,000 views;
    - There is usually a reason for Adsense being disabled in the first place. However, it is rare to hear anybody admit they did anything wrong;
    - There are many other affiliate programs, which may be as profitable or more profitable than Adsense.

I hope that helps a little.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

~i have one account
      I don't know what will happen but i will keep on writing.I love to write,money is a minor issue to me but adsense could be real enthusiasm to be more active and hard working.

1. profile image0

People from certain countries, including India, must wait 6 months. There are no exceptions, as far as I know. So maybe all you must do is wait.

On the other hand, if you already had an account and lost it, an appeal is your only option.

i am from the subcontinent, I am a proud Bangladeshi.I hope one day i will get approved.I will write 20 hub and request again.I will request after every 10 hub indeed.
          ~i have two picture hubs on "top 10 university of the world" and
          "A women who looks different in every picture[38 image]".Images here are from internet.Do you think this is a copyright violation?Hubpages haven't marked these as duplicate though.

1. profile image0

Please let me know first: Have you had an Adsense account before, or not?

i never had an adsense, i have applied from my email account multiple times but they did not accept me for ToS violation.I had copyright violation in my early days in hubpages but now i am ok with my contents.

1. profile image0

It seems there is a 6 months waiting period for Bangladesh as well. If TOS requires 6 months of waiting, then you will have to wait before applying again. Try after you have been on HubPages for 6 months.

ok,thnx for being so kind to keep on replying me for a long time.

1. profile image0

You are welcome.

4. darkside profile image67
    darksideposted 13 years ago

You've had five accounts banned.

I think Adsense quit you long before you quit them.

1. sofs profile image76
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile   :rolleyes

No adsense quiet on em!:

2. adrienne2 profile image66
      adrienne2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

@darkside LOL I agree.

How is it possible that anyone could get 5 accounts with adsenses?

5. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 13 years ago

78Petroley, just my opinion about google, not very good when it comes to paying people. I wouldn't bother with google. Anything but google.

6. 2besure profile image79
    2besureposted 13 years ago

It is very difficult to find out why Adsense disables an account.  They send that letter of all the things it could have been but don't give you details.

7. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

If Google has office in your country then you can guess that they can easily check your identity. You get only one account per household. Your brother or sister can get another if they've alternate address. If one account is banned then you can't create another with same residential address.

Move on. Get your own blog with these advertisers as replacement to adsense.

1. Project wonderful
    2. Adbrite
    3. Adtoll
    4. Target Point

8. nanospeck profile image61
    nanospeckposted 13 years ago

So disappointed to hear that pet, I've read that Nelle Hoax recently got 1000$/month payouts from Amazon. May b u can do the same in hubpages and concentrate more on product hubs from now on.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)