Ebay Partner Network Christmas Bonus!

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)
  1. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Just incase you didn't get the email,

Earnings Increase compared to August 2010    Bonus on all Earnings for the month
    20% - 34.99%    Earn a 10% bonus
    35 - 49.99%    Earn a 30% bonus
    Greater than 50%    Earn a 50% bonus

Basically if your earnings increase by a certain percentage over Christmas you can look forward to a pretty nice extra bonus this Christmas!

2. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

Ive been drooling and planning ever since i saw the email.

It would be harder to NOT get a bonus!

1. lakeerieartists profile image63
      lakeerieartistsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So very cute new avatar.  The baby of course.  smile  Need a close up.

3. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

I am totally jealous. I applied for eBay after they clamped down on applicants. So my heart belongs to Amazon, even though us affiliates are bonus-less. smile

Good luck guys!

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I think a 10% bonus is pretty much guaranteed to everybody. Definitely aiming for the 30%, maybe even 50% bonus though!

5. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 13 years ago

Actually I got the email but didn't read it properly.

What a bummer!  By sheer coincidence, August was a very good month for me - so now I have to do better than one of my best months to get a bonus!  sad

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I only realized this morning that I am in the same boat, gah!

Just gonna have to speed up my writing!

6. bgamall profile image68
    bgamallposted 13 years ago

Who is Ebay? They don't like me and the feeling is mutual. I hope their chick loses the Cali election, and I think she will. She used to work for Goldman Sachs. That is all you really need to know.  http://californiawatch.org/watchblog/wh … sachs-4992

1. sunforged profile image71
      sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

WHy dont they like you?

Its not as hard to become an eBay affiliate as often insinuated here. You can make very good income from an ebay partnership but in order to qualify one needs to be a stand alone publisher with their own web real estate.

This is achieved by purchasing a $8 domain and spending around $10 month on Hosting and an indeterminate amount of finger grease creating a viable site to apply from.

This cost can be recompensed in an hour.

1. bgamall profile image68
        bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is funny, because I have stand alone websites. They probably don't fit into the Ebay ideal. But the main thing is that Ebay probably does ok with hubpages. One wonders why they don't accept people who publish a lot of hubs.

I wish certain companies would drop ebay altogether.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
          Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But did you apply using your standalone website URLs or using HubPages?

No,but I doubt if they would approve websites that call banksters cockroaches. smile

BTW, Brisbane is declining in house values. Watch out Marisa.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
              Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The point is, did you try?  If you applied with HubPages, there was never any chance you'd be accepted because it's outside their new TOS - so you can't badmouth them for that. 

I don't have property in Brisbane.

7. lakeerieartists profile image63
    lakeerieartistsposted 13 years ago

That is VERY cool.  I am already doing about 50% more than August.  smile

8. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

I need glasses, i clicked thread title thinking "Ebay Partner Network Criticism Bonus!"

9. Thriller profile image60
    Thrillerposted 13 years ago

This is cool guys. Unfortunately eBay affiliate membership requires a web site to promote their products. But I don't understand the logic of this. I mean I can sell stuff on sites like HP, Squidoo or my own blog, why is it mandatory to have a personal web site?

There is no logic to it. It is an arrogant company making stupid rules.

10. Dr23 profile image59
    Dr23posted 13 years ago

Interesting.

Probably a PR move to smooth over the increasingly rocky relationship they have with affiliates as they continue to refuse applicants and terminate others.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)