Quran Miracle: Will They Then Not Believe?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (69 posts)
  1. Ahmad Usman profile image66
    Ahmad Usmanposted 13 years ago

In 1898, an ancient (3000 years old) mummified body of the Pharaoh (Ramesess -II who drove the Children of Israel out of Egypt and regarded himself as a deity and responded with slanders and threats to Prophet Moses (PBUH) calls for him to believe in Allah) was discovered by Loret at Thebes in the Kings' Valley. From there it was transported to Cairo, Egypt and was displayed in the Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian Museum. Elliot Smith removed its wrappings on July 8, 1907 and gave a detailed description in his book entitled the Royal Mummies (1912).

Then in 1981, the French Gov requested to the Egyptian Authorities to host the mummy of Pharaoh for the purpose of research and archeological examinations on the mummy. The mummy was carried to a specially-designed section at the Archeology Centre of France where it had to be tested by the top French archeological and anatomical scientists. The scientists were headed by Professor Maurice Bucaille.

The final report of the research stated that the remaining salt in the mummy is an overt evidence that it was drowned in the sea, and the body was rescued very shortly where it was immediately embalmed to be saved.

Although the effects of mummification were understood BUT the thing still puzzling the scientists was that how could this body be safe as compared to other mummies & how the body hasn't fully decayed for such a fragile old body going back 1000's of years.

Here is a verse from Noble Quran relating to this wonder:

"We brought the children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he [Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the children of Israel believes. I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam)." (Qur'an, 10:90)

"What, now! When previously you rebelled and you were one of the mischief-makers? Today we will PRESERVE YOUR BODY so you may be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)

The Professor was struck when he read that and immediately stood in front of the crowd and said loudly: 'I believe in Islam, I believe in Quran'.

An impartial scientist like Dr. Bucaille, who (being also a Christian) was conversant with the Biblical version of Pharaoh's story as being drowned in pursuit of Prophet Moses. He was pleasantly surprised to learn that unknown to the world till only of late 20th century, the Holy Quran made definite prediction about the preservation of the body of that same Pharaoh of Moses time. He went back to France to study the Holy Quran thoroughly after learning the Arabic language & dedicated 10 years investigating the scientific discoveries and comparing them with the Quran.

As a result of all years of his research, Professor Maurice wrote a book that shook all  the scientists:

"The Bible, The Quran and Science by Maurice Bucaille".

His Lecture can be heard at the following link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkq8HVvdm8

See some of the ASTONISHING miracles (3:44 onwards):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzn7QlW … re=related

1. canadawest99 profile image60
      canadawest99posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Quran was written 3400 years after death of rameses II.   No relation.

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

and yet Ramses was the first Muslim! lol

Ironic how nowadays, it is Muslim fanatics who are trying to drive Hebrews into the sea

The verse listed seems to me to clearly indicate that the Pharaoh's body was simply preserved from being lost at sea (while drowning)... not preserved in a special state vis a vis other mummies.

2. Ahmad Usman profile image66
        Ahmad Usmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes! It is yet another MIRACLE. Allah-u-Akbar

God knows what Adam (PBUH) did 6000 years ago and mentioned it in the Quran. He is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

1. skipper112 profile image61
          skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh Ahmed do you call this a 'miracle' get real this is not even close. Please show me a real MIRACLE this is noe even close. If this is the BEST you can do then HOW SAD

I agree Greek One, but wait a sec Ahmed says the Jews have 'PROTECTION' from Islam, and Islam RESPECTS the Jews . Greek One we must be wrong. But we are not wrong are we Greek One.

"But they will treat our SIGNS as lies and these shall be the inmates of fire and there shall they abide in" (Quran)

skipper the BIGGEST lier on Hubpages. I never said that JEWS have protection from Islam. This is what Jews and Christians themselves says:

Uri Avnery (1923--) is an eminent Israeli writer and founder of the Gush Shalom peace movement. A member of the Irgun as a teenager & was also the owner of HaOlam HaZeh, an Israeli news magazine, from 1950 until it closed in 1993 writes:

“Every honest Jew who knows the history of his (Muhammad’s) people cannot but feel a deep sense of gratitude to Islam, which has protected the Jews for fifty generations, while the Christian world persecuted the Jews and tried many times ‘by the sword’ to get them to abandon their faith.”

A clip from the Christian made documentary shows 1400 years old letter of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to Christians and Jews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyga561udHQ

A Jewish Rabbi Chaim Salach who was born in Iraq but later moved to Israel and served in the Israel Army said about how the Jews lived under Prophet Muhammad 1400 years back and in what condition Jews are living today in the Muslim countries:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skbExDtFiu4

14 Christians attacked a Jew and beat him, a Muslim saved him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haeeIvbdWYI

do not look in a mirror you cannot answer any questions you have a big mouth that is short on proof

DESERT DOG you can not handle things being told to you out of context can you.
              DESERT DOG yet 99.99% of what you say you expect us to BELIVE without any proof??

2. skipper112 profile image61

Ahmad,
      How many Gods do you worship,

'we' brought the children......................
      Quran 10:90

'we' will preserve your body..................................
      quran 10:91-92

'we' means two or more, so your Quran confirmes you worship more that one God.

So how many Gods do you worship.

skipper "We" is the "Plural of Respect/Majesty".

I never called you names skipper. In fact I LOVE Cricket & when Australians won Matches, the commentators say "Kangroos won".

So this word Kangroo is not at all out of Hate or to Degrade you. I thought this is your National Identity as Newzelanders are known as "KIWIS".

But you took it the other way and called me "Desert Dog" and "Terrorist".

Allah will judge the person by the intentions he has in his heart.

Ahmed,
          oh my God you are so far up your self.

1/Belive me if Allah is upset I am not worried and could not care less.
          2/you condem your self and Islam by your own actions.
          3/ ""  We is the plural of Respect/majesty' not a answer , just pure crap.
          so how many Gods do you follow. WE= 2 or more. look it up. Then tell me the TRUTH,
          4/ I did not call you a terrorist but if the cap fits wear it.

skipper

2. aka-dj profile image66
    aka-djposted 13 years ago

sad  sad  sad  sad

YEPP, so sad.

Interesting how there is no record of pharaoh's words anywhere in history about his conversion to Islam. lol

Pharaoh's saying of believing in the God in whom the Children of Israel believes was not ACCEPTED.

God Replied: What, now! When you disobeyed before and you were one of the mischief-makers?

1. Druid Dude profile image61
        Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is ludicrous. The Islamic faith was founded in 400 AD. What is this an arabic version of the Book of Mormon?

Druid Dude ,
          yep afraid so Amhad will try anything to attempt to prove his attempt  to re write History according to Ahmad.
          At least Ahmad keeps all of us amused, would be a booring post without his rantings and miss quotes.

have a great day Druid, Skipper

opps wrong again Ahmad, history has no record of this ever happing so again Ahmed loses.
        Skipper

1. Rishy Rich profile image73
          Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree. But History has no record of Moses, nor his parting the sea & nor about the 10 plagues of Yahweh.

& History doesnt have any record of the Miracles of Jesus either. So I guess its even.

Rishy,
            I did see a show on the red sea crossing, think it was Nat Geo but they have found were they crossed, even found artifacts in the sea to prove it happened.

skipper

1. Beelzedad profile image58
              Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I also believe everything I see on tv. wink

Rishy Rich

Friend there is a Record of Moses Miracles in the Quran like parting of Sea when Pharaoh was coming behind him and it 100% TRUE and about Jesus, Quran even mentions some miracles like Jesus talking in the cradle and breathing life into a bird made of Clay. These miracles are not even in the bible.

But it was Muhammad (on whom peace be) who promulgated this information accurately which God revealed to him about Moses and Jesus and other prophets. He was ILLITERATE.

3. skipper112 profile image61

agreed Ahmah it was not accepted, because it is unproven. End of story.

You got that right aka-dj

now Amhad has started calling me names in another post,( poorly spelt)  so Amhad is now DESERT DOG and if this is the best  miricle DESERT DOG can come up with well sorry friends I cannot stop laughing.

people usually start name calling when they can not prove what they say right DESERT DOG

Druid Dude, I cannot understand what Ahmed ( desert Dog) is trying to prove,  he chops and changes like the wind. His latest is Mohammed is in the Bible and he can prove it ( sad to say the local Islamic Cleric )  said that to state that you are a fool  because Mohammed is not in the Bible.

so if you can work out what he is saying let us know.

Druid Dude may your God walk with you

3. Beelzedad profile image58

Kinda like there's no record in history about Jesus? smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Gawd! these guys are funny. I have only ever found one possible reference to this Jesus character outside the Holy books. One - and that is extremely doubtful.

Yet dj swallows it and has the cojones to point out the lack of evidence in the Islamist's story. lol

Still - I have enough on this thread for my next hub on irrational beliefs.

4. skipper112 profile image61

aka-dj,
      you are right there is no record of  Pharoah like Ahmad clains it never happened period.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

Ok I don't want to respond to everything posted here but there is one question I have. Based on the situations and wars in the middle east area displays a huge problem between Islam and Judaism but in one of the posts here it is claimed that Islam accepts and respects the Jews, and has protected the Jewish people? Islam enslaved the Jews at one point. Why would I listen to anyone who says something that is so obviously the opposite of reality? I mean the problems between these two people has affected the world and still does today and is a source of real concern. hmm

Welcome to the religious forums. smile

Kirstenblog

Friend this is not what Muslims are claiming about the protection of Jews, all this is said by Jews and Christians themselves.

During the holocaust, when everyone was killing Jews in the Europe, What you think of the Muslims who SHALTERED them from holocaust?

The following link is itself from the Jewish site, Anti Defamation Leauge:

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/HolNa_52/4963_52.htm

The situation you are talking about in the Middle East is because of the illegal occupation of the Palestinians Land.

Tell me, do you know how many Jews are living in Muslim countries like Iran, Morocco, Lebanan, Turkey?

Are the Jews & Muslims not living in peace in these Muslim countries?

Ahmad,
        Islam has been trying to kick the Jews out of their homeland since 1948, and the Jews keep kicking Islams sorry arse's, and if you think Islam helps the Jews,  then you are a bigger fool than I thought you were. Like everything else when you find out you have been caught out you revert to name calling.

Ahmed you must belive by now that you have not, can not, and never will prove anything by name calling. Just accept your defeat and give up your silly quest.

skipper..............

opps wrong again Ahmad there is no 'illegal occupation' of so called Palestinian land becaust history records no 'Paaestiian' refergees before 1975.
        As usual all that Islam likes is war, and the Jews ( as recorded by History) just keep kicking Islams sorry arse's, Islam is not able to fight the  Jews with out loseing more land, as well as loseing  more face and respect  they ( Islam) might as well give up while they are behind.

skipper.................

Deny with proof Ahmad but alas again you cannot............... so sad

3. skipper112 profile image61

I thought the Holocaust. was Hitler, not the whole of Europe. Give me the name of any Muslim Group that sheltered Jews from Hitler. Please Ahmad show us were Islam was benelevont to any Jews.
        Show us were Islam saved any Jews.
        Ahmad please be honest why belittle many Eurpeans who risked theit lives to save Jews ,even Germans. But no you blame everybody.
        skipper.............

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
          couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

skipper - to be fair, that's like asking for the name of any Christian who sheltered Jews during the Holocaust.

read about Anna Franks ok

Hungery ( a catholic country) an Axis Country protected their own Jews and refused to hand then over to Hitler.

There are many more look them up I did.

Is that fair enough?

skipper

skipper when I said that only Muslims saved Jews from Hitler? Yes there might be MANY MANY MANY Christians familes who saved Jews. Thios is a FACT.

Atleast Muslims didn't hand-over Jews to Nazi's. This is for sure.

Ahmed,

Please tell me which Muslim country Hitler wanted Jews from . In fact show me any Muslim country in Europe. Easy to say Muslims never handed over the Jews to Hitler, there were no Muslim countries in Europe,  So of course 'no muslim Countries handed over their Jews' fact NO Muslim countries in europe.

You sure picked a safe one there Ahmad, but not relevent.

Skipper.
                May your God walk with you.

4. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 13 years ago

The "miracle" is that there are people in the 21st century who still believe in this religious CRAP!
    I'm Amazed!
    This "miracle" you speak of has opened my eyes to the "FACT" that more than 1/2 of the human population are members of the "lesser" evolved of the human species!
    Qwark

Qwark,
      Unlike other stupid name callers, you present your view honestly. For that you have my respect. I am A Catholic, yet  I can respect you for your honest view.
      thank you,
      skipper

2. couturepopcafe profile image60

qwark - and the sad thing is that in the 21st c, the Age of Enlightenment, people are still persecuting Jews, if only verbally or perspectively.  And it's not only some Islamics who are prejudiced.  I'm not supporting any validity to any of this but I'm always amazed at the lack of respect in dialogue in these 'conversations'.  (not referring to you, of course.  Not this time, anyway.  wink

you are right Islam has been trying to kick the Jews out of there homeland after the World Gave the Jews their Homeland in 1948 under the Balfore Accord,and every war they have had the Jews won. there you are pure fact.
        I do not know of Jews being persecuted in my country, that is another reason I love Australia.

skipper
        may your God go with you

5. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

Plagiarism and Preaching is not good for Hubpages's reputation in front of SE's. Your thread contains plagiarized content from zakir naik community. I hope moderators notice your attempts to plagiarize forums with such content.

Starfire, I do agree with you but if Ahmed dosent do that he has nothing to talk about, that is the sad part.

1. canadawest99 profile image60
        canadawest99posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Our education system obviously needs a serious overhaul.

2. Dorothee-Gy profile image65
      Dorothee-Gyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't care who's citing what, but I have the strong impression that as soon as someone starts to cite old biblical texts, it is always leading to endless quarreling, bickering and the opposite of what all bibles (or religious texts) propagate. I think it is true, over nothing more people have been killed and prosecuted as over religious texts, which have just nothing to do with what is going on today.

This is the biggest problem with ALL religions, they preach peace and harmony and all people seem to be able to do with it seems to be creating hate and digging even deeper gaps between the religious groups.

No old text should ever be a reason to get all worked up about today. We have enough real problems in this world, that we should not have a need to dig up texts that have been written hundreds of years ago, with analogies and figures of speech from those times and bicker endlessly over what they might have meant.

Nearly all threads that have to do with religion are an endless debate about semantics, which seems to keep some people alive and livid, but I really think it is deplorable and quite a shame, given the real problems all over our blue planet.

When I see how things play out in the religious forums, I know why we will never get peace in those hot spots of the world, as it is in this small cosmos, it is in the big world, too. Not a very pleasant thought. And certainly not in line with any religion, that's for sure, since they all preach love and forgiveness as the most important values.

I'm not an atheist, but I think they are the least dangerous people, as in contrast to all the so-called religious one's who love to quarrel never-endlingly.

Dorothee,

I do agree with you, I do not hate Islam but I do not know why followers of Islam are bent on Insulting Christians. I am quite happy to have a debate but followers like Ahmad only come to insult, quote the Bible out of context, then do a grave injust to Islam. Ahmed flies off his hande and quickly changes the post, then heps more insults to try to hide his lack of knowldge of the Bible.

I do not belive Ahmad can ever present peacefully.
        And I do chalenge his posts.
        For as Mohamed present's unsuported story's as fact I will hold him accountable.

skipper

skipper

When I insulted you? I quoted EXACT verses from the Bible to prove Jesus can't be God so is this INSULT to you, or Christians or bible?

I dont mind and care some1 calling me terrorist BUT in the other post you called me terrorist and then you said that i never used that word.

This a DOUBLE sin.

Ahmad all you did was to quote the Bible out of context so your comments are null and void.

You never proved Jesus was not God all you proved was your inability to quote the Bible carrectly.

Who are you to judge I sin, are you God too???

Show me were I stated I never used the Word Terrorist.?

Fact it was Hitler that was killing the Jewish race not as you claim 'everybody' in fact many Good Europeans risked their lives to save Jews even some Germans. Get your facts right Ahmad.
            And history records no Palestinian Refugees before 1975, were were they before 1848 when the world Gave the Jews their homeland. Under the Belfore Accord, Therefore no Illegal Occupation.opps it was Legal. sorry to say wrong as usual.

please show me were Ramese 11 and Mohammed met they were 3500 years apart, or do you claim Ramses 11 as Muslim.

skipper

1. Rishy Rich profile image73
              Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Skipper : "...You never proved Jesus was not God all you proved was your inability to quote the Bible carrectly."

Can you actually prove that Jesus was God? Has anybody proved yet that He was God?

Rishy, let  me say this Ahmed is trying to disprove Jesus as the son of God. I as a Christian belive as faith Jesus was son of the father, you do not have to belive me, that is my faith. I do not wish to try and prove a faith based God.

All I object to is Ahmads  constent attacks on my faith.I will defend my faith period.

skipper

2. couturepopcafe profile image60

skip - I have to go with Ahmad on this one.  He did not in any way insult or intend to insult with his OP.  You, on the other hand, said "this is the best you can do, then how sad".  Saying things like "you are so far up yourself" is intentionally insulting.  It is also important to consider his use of language in the context of English not being his first language.  Everything I've read in Ahmed's posts has been nothing less than courteous.  Can't say the same for yours.  With respect, it would be good debate form to post facts instead of opinion.

Ok point taken, but you belive it is fine for Ahmad to call me the biggest lier on hub pages...............................and Ahmad has  also called me the king of liers, and stated I have a PHD in lieing, but I take your point, Ahmed can insult but I cannot. So be it. And I am so glad you know Ahmads intentions. Also please tell me Ahmads 'FACTS"

Skipper

1. couturepopcafe profile image60

Yes, sir. Your point is taken as well.  He did call you liar in many sentences.  We can only determine facts by the knowledge which was written before us (if it can be called that) or by our own experiences.  Of course, this in itself is just my opinion.  He posted items from history.  It would be helpful if others could give their argument with similar written "facts" as a backup to the argument.  I am not disputing what you 'know', only your method of delivery.  It makes no sense to become emotional (though the emotion may be valid) in debate.  One can never gain points that way, only defensiveness on all sides.  Any 'attack' I may make in comments is strictly in the sense of objective argument and not intended as a personal affront.  Thanks for your reply.

Couturepopcafe,
                Thank you very much for your reply. You have my respect. I am afraid to say to me Ahmad always skirts around hard answers or reverts to quoting the quran.

I must admit I did let my emotions get the better of me , and I thank you for pointing that out to me.

I might also point out in closeing Ahmad started insulting me first, and thanks to you THAT will never happen again.

Skipper
                may your God walk with you

skipper i called you Lier just bcoz some questions which i answered 4 or 5 times and inspite of that you were humiliating me in the forum by saying that he can't answer.

Moreever i didn't say Muslim protected Jews. i gave only some links and you were constantly saying that Ahmad SAYS Muslim protected Jews. I didn't say but it was Christian and Jews who said and i was giving only links. Thats why, i called U a Lier.

Ahmad,
                Why do you insist in quoting the quran to me, you know that I am Catholic ( Christian ) and I do not belive there is any truth in the Quran.

I belive the 'Miracle' you posted is not the work of Allah and never was, also there are many bodies that have survied thousands of years with our major decay. Please look them up , if I can find then so can you.

I did missread about Islam protecting the Jews,I'n sorry. Because after reading the Quran, I relize Islam HATES Jews, and to Islam Jews are worse than VERMIN. I also read Mohammed HATES any form of democratic Goverment, Mohammed wants the whole worlds Goverments to be destroyed and replaced with 'Siria'  law.

I must admit that the Quran is so different from the Bible so  I must first belive the Angel Gabrial  and God lied , in the Bible to state what was suposed to have been stated by the Angel Gabrial to Mohammed. Now I belive God never lies, therefore I belive the Quran is wrong.

You will have to come up with a better 'Miracle" that the one you provided because to any person with reason will see that is a false 'Miracle'

skipper,
                may your God walk with you

Kinda like the miracles Christians claim in which any person with reason will see as false? smile

1. heavenbound5511 profile image65
                    heavenbound5511posted 13 years agoin reply to this

So the countless witnesses of Jesus healing people are false? Worldwide healings? Jesus does heal and restore just as the Bible says. There are way to many witnesses to what Jesus has done for them that even doctors can't explain.

I have been healed and my grandma was healed from cancer by Jesus too.
                    My grandma was laying on her death bed to say and God said be still and know that I am God - cancer vanished!
                    So you can't say these people are not being healed by Jesus, God's word doesn't lie Jesus took 39 lashes/stripes before dying on the cross- their are 39 base diseases in this world.
                    He died to save us, heal us, and deliver us.
                    But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.> Is 53:5
                    And because of their unbelief, he couldn't do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them.> MARK 6;5
                    When Jesus heals a person they can do nothing but be thankful and tell everyone about the love of God shown through Jesus.

2. profile image49
                  Ahmad Usman1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Ahmad,
                    Shira law is NOT DEMOCRATIC  you must have MISS  READ the Quran. Nowere is the  Quran democratic.

Then why is Islam always going to war  ( and loseing) against the Jews?

Why is Islam comiting acts of 'terror' against christians.?

Islam wants to make the whole world run under Shira law?

I must be honest to you Ahmad a lot of what I know about Islam comes from my local Mosqe and the cleric there , I ask and he tells me what Islam states. I belive he knows what he is talking about, do you not agree.?

Skiper,
                    May your God walk with you.

2. Flightkeeper profile image68
                    Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You can only have one hubber account on the forum.  You're not supposed to create another one because your original account was temporarily banned.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Disagreements are not always attacks. This is his opinion.

Agreed and I and everybody else also has a opinion , I do not retract what I have said. Sometimes everybody gets a bit heated, and I am the first to admit I am not perfect. But I can give as good as I get.

Have a great day,

Skipper.
      may your God go with you

7. Ahmad Usman profile image66
    Ahmad Usmanposted 13 years ago

heavenbound551

When Jesus couldn't SAVE himself on the Cross, how could anyone be healed 2000 years after his departure to heaven?

The Quran gives a complete account of Jesus Miracles:

1. Spoke while he was only a baby. (Not recorded in the Bible)
    2. Healed those born blind.
    3. Healed the lepers.
    4. Revived the dead.
    5. Breathed life into a bird made of clay.
    (Not recorded in the Bible)

All these Miracles he performed not by his own power or will BUT it by God's leave. This is what the Quran as well as the Bible says in the following verses:

"Ye men of Israel hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know." (Acts 2:22)

"I can of myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me". (John 5:30)

"…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…." (Mathew 12:28)

"…I with the finger of God cast out devils…." (Luke 11:20)

These verses of the bible are in complete agreement with Quran about the Miracles of Jesus:

Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are believers.(Quran 3:49)

NOTE: Those who thinks that Jesus performed miracles by his own power, here is a message directly from Jesus himself:

"Not everyone who says to me, ’Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ’Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, ’I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’" (Matthew 7:21-23).

1. libby101a profile image61
      libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh please! Jesus could have saved himself at any time! He freely gave himself for humanity! Read the entire Bible if you are going to use it! Stop quoting Bible scriptures to serve your own purpose then ignoring the rest of it!

1. libby101a profile image61
        libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just a word to the wise to help you: Don't post the same things in more than one thread because that is against the rules! I don't tell on anyone, but some do! So if I were you, I'd post original stuff in each post so you don't get banned again! Peace!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)