What do u think is the scene behind this poem?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (22 posts)
  1. Cracknutcase profile image73
    Cracknutcaseposted 13 years ago

Birds are chirping loudly
    And Day is giving way to the night.
    I can feel only silence inside me,
    Making me realize nothing is Alright.

There is a feeling of emptiness left
    And whole lots of memories to regret.
    I feel so battered at this very moment
    Like my heart is burning in a fire torment.

The rushing wind touched my face
    And the tears stormed out of my eyes.
    Ur absence suddenly struck my heart
    And my whole world fell apart.

I don't know what happened,
    Why u left me with so many questions?
    All i know is I loved you
    And now am left with no clue.

Please don't leave me baby
    I'm sure we can work it out.
    Please don't turn deaf to my plea's
    I don't have the strength to shout.

Just tell me u love me
    And I'll be here forever.
    Just tell me u need me
    I'll leave you never!!

1. The Suburban Poet profile image82
      The Suburban Poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like someone who lost their lover.... someone they were deeply and romantically in love with...

1. elvit profile image61
        elvitposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you.... love has turned sour.

2. Cracknutcase profile image73
        Cracknutcaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah U r right Subarban poet.. A girl going through the most excruciating situation , she realises thr was nothing she cud do to make the love of her life stop from leaving her.. He meant everything to her but she has to face the truth that she meant nothing to him, nothing at all..
        Thanks for stopping by smile

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I'll hazard to guess- death of a loved one? hmm

Haven't a clue to be honest...just guessing. lol

Thank u Cagsil .. smile
      It is about the pain a girl is going through when she gets dumped by her guy who meant the world to her..

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

the scene: a blubbering fool on knees who fukked up

Lolz...!

4. Jaggedfrost profile image59
    Jaggedfrostposted 13 years ago

lol I will have to agree with Ralwus,  honestly  it ended better then it started.  It would be nice if the brevity factor was equal throughout.

5. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Probably Worth Giving Up Your Day Job As Well smile
    You Could Win the Quinella Here! (that's 1st & 2nd past the post)
    Might As Well Go For It!!! hmm
    Might as well be a loser on both counts!!big_smile

1. Joy56 profile image68
      Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

that is mean.  Thought you were fond of poetry and poets.

6. Jaggedfrost profile image59
    Jaggedfrostposted 13 years ago

I have never, played Quinella here, if you want him to play I am kind of curious how that game goes.

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image72
      Darknlovely3436posted 13 years agoin reply to this

a devilstating break up

1. Erin LeFey profile image70
        Erin LeFeyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd agree with the break up. obviously. left with questions, without a care, sounds like someone cheated and they do not deserve your begging them to come back.
        I am not sure how one feels silence.... but I would hazard a guess that this relationship is one where both are young people, and there is much to be learned about life and love...and this was one of those relationships where you were just "trying love on for size" and neither party was really ready for a true committment. Its probably time to reassess, learn from it and figure out what it is you really need and want from life. Take it from a bunch of old poets who have loved, lost, loved, left, loved, loved, and loved again. Eventually, you get it right, and you know it smile

but since the question was to guess the "scene" - I'm taking the question literally. My guess is - sun going down, birds chirping Madly, wind howling

San Francisco near the zoo?  I never claimed to be psychic...

2. Cracknutcase profile image73

You have guessed it right Ernie though u don't claim to be a psychic (Is that really the case??).. Young love, stupidity, being in love with the word of love but who says both the parties weren't ready for a commitment or for something more serious??
        Age doesn't really change feelings..
        Lets assume this girl  in the poem has all grown up now and yet she is still dreaming about the guy who ditched her 6 yrs back.. She is still not able to imagine any1 else in his place (though it does sound corny smile).. Feels like her feelings are all destroyed.. She is a stone to the world but vulnerable wen it comes down to this guy, her 1st love..
        Thanks for an honest reply smile

7. Rajab Nsubuga profile image61
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 13 years ago

My guess is, Justin Bieber with 'one more time.'

8. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 13 years ago

What's behind this? An awakening ! You just don't know it yet. Beyond one heartbreak lies a Thousand new chances .

@ahorseback-Beyond one heartbreak lies a thousand feelings that are destroyed and a million  dreams that are shattered

9. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

first i thought it was a death, then it was  more than a death.... the person still alive but out of love.  Your poem is it?????

Yes.. A girl is brutally dumped by a guy who meant the world to her.. And now here she is being reminded about her pain by Mother nature(Birds,wind etc).

10. profile image55
    tlmntim9posted 13 years ago

Cracknut case. I like this very much! good rhythm and flow but since you asked for help and advice in other questions I will say that it is better not to use things like U for you, and lots of? I am sure there are better words than this to describe your emotions. With just a little more thought and work this could be a great poem.
    Tim W
    Tlmntim9

Thanks for the advice Tim smile It Will surely help me improve my weaker points and help me turn this poem into a much beautiful one..

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)