My article has been published in The Daily Independent

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (37 posts)
  1. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

More to come in next week, I am so excited big_smile My English is improving big_smile

1. goldenpath profile image68
      goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

BONUS, son!  You are my idol.  Teach me master... smile

saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile thank you very much, my gratitude to you all for making me enlightened big_smile big_smile

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats again saleheens!

3. L.L. Woodard profile image68
      L.L. Woodardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to you...wishing you the best of success.

2. Donna Janelle profile image68
    Donna Janelleposted 13 years ago

Congrats! That is so exciting for you!

yeeeeeeeees, thank you smile

3. goldenpath profile image68
    goldenpathposted 13 years ago

Remember me when you become rich and famous.  I want you to sign my laptop that way it will only appreciate with age and never be obsolete.  Move over Elvis - saleheensblog is now center stage! smile

you make me blush, you have really made my day. smile

I don't care fame and wealth as I can't get anything more precious than your love. You people are great and always will be respected by me. Thank you again.

4. Mikeydoes profile image43
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Congrats! Your English is great as far as I could tell.

big_smile thanks, trying my best

5. goldenpath profile image68
    goldenpathposted 13 years ago

I smell in the air a "Best-Seller" in your future.

6. 2uesday profile image66
    2uesdayposted 13 years ago

Well done hope this is the start of something good for you.

7. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Wonderful!! Congrats! I'm very, very happy for you! The doors of opportunity are opening for you!
    smile

8. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Congrats Saleheen! smile big_smile

9. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Make sure the check clears. Yippee!

10. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

your english is fine, is it an article you have written on here......

no it was about Christmas celebration in Bangladesh, next week another one will be published on New Year.

One that I am really looking for on yellow journalism will never be published,I think.

1. Joy56 profile image67
        Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

so which country is it being published in, and are they paying you????

11. saleheensblog profile image61

I have worked in newspaper before. I was threatened by terrorists when I was investigating on some sensitive issues. I had to stop writing and I was only a teenager that time a few of years ago. My family has been engendered by terrorists many a times because of my straight forward reckless approach.

But now I have found a new path of raising my voice. I will start writing in internet about those things that I can't even discuss in public.

I cherish a dream in my heart that someday I will make movies that will translate my thoughts. I know those will never be released but hope floats. I will definitely work for the suffering people especially for the poor, abused, deprived, homeless, sick......children if I get an opportunity.

1. Joy56 profile image67

those people need a voice for sure.

12. nell79 profile image79
    nell79posted 13 years ago

Congrats to you! Hard work pays off! Well done! big_smile

13. saleheensblog profile image61

The Daily Independent, Bangladesh. there is an online edition too where I checked the article published, i will get the print edition at morning. One of my friend requested me to write for them. He works in that newspaper and it's one of the leading newspaper in Bangladesh. They are supposed to pay me but my friend is not going to covey that to me lol

1. Joy56 profile image67

It's great for your c.v. may try to check it out on line, and read it.

2. Daniel Carter profile image63
      Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If it's online, please give us a link! I'd love to see it.

Sounds to me like you have a lot to say, and I'm glad you're finding ways to do it. Please keep us posted.
      smile

but don't laugh at my English please, it is not a well written article, I hope the next ones will be far better than it

http://www.theindependentbd.com/young-a … stmas.html

1. travelespresso profile image68
          travelespressoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Saleheen.  Isn't it fantastic to see your own work in print for all the world to see?  Its a lovely story and you've done well.
          Stay safe!

2. Randy Godwin profile image61
          Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Very impressed by your article, Saleheen!  I cannot imagine trying to write fluently in another language.  I have enough trouble trying to be fluent in English!

Congratulations on your efforts at home and here on HP!

Randy-

thank you very much, your score is currently 100 yeeeeeeeeeee

14. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Nothing to laugh at Saleheen, good job!

15. saleheensblog profile image61

thank you all big_smile

It’s Christmas in the air

Sheikh Iraj

Christmas Celebration in Bangladesh [this part is mine]

Shifa Saleheen

16. jagandelight profile image68
    jagandelightposted 13 years ago

Congratulation saleheensblog.
    That's what I am talking about, getting recognition for your hard work. Keep up the good work, I am very happy for you.

17. saleheensblog profile image61

thank you jagandelight

18. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years ago

So much congratulations. You are a very brave young man. I wish the best for you and your family.

Please post a link on your profile or somewhere so we can go and read it. I think you should be the feature of the HubPages blog where they talk about success as well. You're doing a great job.

i have posted the link, thank you very much for your appreciation big_smile

19. mquee profile image64
    mqueeposted 13 years ago

Congratulations to you. I read your very well written article via the link you posted. I wish you the best and keep up the good work!

20. lex123 profile image79
    lex123posted 13 years ago

Congrats saleheensblog! Well done.
    Wish you continued success in the coming years!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)