114 Hubs Since December 4, 2010

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (21 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 13 years ago

I am writing about anything and everything that comes to mind.  Traffic is soooo slow, but I'm still having fun smile

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

~you need to optimize your hubs on page
      ~you need better keyword research
      ~you need little more content in your hubs
      ~you need patience of 3-6 at least month.

you are a very quick and hard worker. best of luck big_smile

1. simeonvisser profile image69
        simeonvisserposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Where can I read more about that? Is that the ad-at-the-top-right thing and selecting good tags? What are other advices to optimize an invididual hub's content?

lol I don't think you need those optimization tips. those are mainly ads placement, summary text, layout, linking, using color in amazon blocks, writing captions under photo, using rss feed and news capsule etc. I think you know it all.

Cheers smile But I will always look for new things because thinking that you know everything is a dangerous idea smile

great attitude mate smile You write great and informative contents. I can only say you could use news capsules in your hub to keep your hubs always refreshing. You could make the first paragraph not more than 120-150 words long [yours are far longer that it] and then a very very short paragraph would be helpful as the linear block of the adsense ads appear after second capsule. But your current layouts are just fine and the point to remember is  not the same thing work for all though much ads density on the top of the hub is believed to be the best layout to get clicked by a lot.

Thank you very much for these tips and encouragement smile I'll review my hubs to make sure they are the best they can be. I do try to write enough to get that ad to appear at the top-right but yes, sometimes my introductions are longer than necessary for that. I'll try to push the ad blocks up as far as possible because those are indeed good locations for ads.

but remember no matter how better you do; I am not going to copy your content or click your ads lol j/k

big_smile

2. profile image0
        Helpful Hannaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the input saleheensblog.  I'm still figuring things out as I work.  I have not figured out how to optimize or the keyword search.  I hope to improve my quality by a lot, rather than just work on quantity smile

Learn keyword research analysis as soon as possible.

1. profile image0

Excellent information.  Thank you.

2. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

114...wow that is huge number...if it is your original article which you have written...i must congratulate you ...but as someone above said if you are writing with intent to have residual income in future , well do make sure about keywords research...there are people out here with less than 30 hubs making more money than what many make with 200+ hubs...since their hubs attract more viewership so their earning too is good...

1. profile image0

I think that's my problem.  I am still getting the hang of all this.  It's so much fun smile

2. simeonvisser profile image69
    simeonvisserposted 13 years ago

As long as you're having fun smile

But if you're here to earn money, please don't rush your writings. You have written 114 hubs but it is about what you learn as you go along. Are you doing keyword research when writing hubs? It is important to learn what makes a hub great so that it'll draw more traffic when it has matured.

exactly

3. Curtis Aron profile image71
    Curtis Aronposted 13 years ago

That is a very commendable accomplishment.  It seems as though you have a very good work ethic.  These other posters here have given you some pretty useful tips.  Good luck and happy hubbing.

4. jamesbrownbete profile image60
    jamesbrownbeteposted 13 years ago

You are awesome to write quite a number of hubs. Better work on your SEO on each of your hubs and you will surely earn a lot.

1. profile image0

Thank you.  I'm still learning how to improve my hubs (content, SEO, etc.).  It'll take time before I'm really good at it, but it's so fun wink

1. KristenGrace profile image61
        KristenGraceposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad you are having fun smile You can always go back and edit the hubs - Nice job writing such a large quantity.

1. profile image0

Thank you so much for the kind words smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)