Blame It On Rhe Leaves

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Granda Pa  ALWAYS  said that Ya caint see what the limb looks like unless Ya pull the leaves offit ta see what is under UMmmmm !

Why does everbody loose focus on what they are doing ......
    when they see leves?

Everbody is bitc---g cause the leaves are blocking the sunshine from coming in.

Until Ya do something about tA roots at the bottom of all of that trunk of tha tree,  them leaves are always goina be in the way.

Why is everbody looking at thA leaves?    Does anybody know what I'm talking about?    I ain't talking about leaves on atree;     thats FERsur!

1. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unless I've got a one track mind tonight, I think I get it. Kind of.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Makes sense to me.

Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Everybody knowa it !

We just cain't stop doin-it

1. pennyofheaven profile image79

Some leaves flutter in the wind.

YEP !   them is thA ones gettin all the attention.

Haha

Put a coupla fickering leaves in front of the smoke and mirrors and ya can get away with about anything.

Cause everyone is looking at the leaves.

Yes indeed.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79

Your Grandpa is/was a very wise man.

He was in some ways, and yet ?   everyone has their side that is found to be lacking.

2. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Sorry about the typo on Rte title of the thread.

I was just thinking...    Sense I came in here to HP;  but mostly Forums ...  I've gone crazzy a few times and I think that I have come back almost as many.

I have been trying to figure out what everybody been thinking!   

That will drive about anybody crazy.  !!!   
    I think that this might Av beem them leaves that GrandPa was talkin bout.

3. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

Oh. Well I was on the wrong track, but that makes more sense. And very true.

You wasn't off track.     there is sometimes a number of tracks running kindof in the same direction, that get to the same place.   

That's thA thAng!

4. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

Actually, thinking about your post, it's funny because sometimes I mentally warm up with boxing gloves before I come in here. I enjoy this place better when I do that, strangely.

Not me   ...   I too stupid or that !

I just come in here to see wazup !     

Without thinking about it ? ? ....   Not much suprises me any more.

That is what happens when YA get old, and dun about everything that Ya would never do.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)