Gays

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)
  1. mohamedhmm profile image60
    mohamedhmmposted 14 years ago

Jesus declared." I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."(John 3:3)
    and also " if anyone's name was not found in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15).
    So, No gay in the book of life; and no gays in the kingdom of God.

1. profile image52
      streetfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

where does it say that no gay's in the book of life.

1. mohamedhmm profile image60
        mohamedhmmposted 14 years agoin reply to this

====

"Homosexual acts are an abomination to God." (Genesis 18:22)

18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
        and God state in the bible that, If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13
        20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
        and read more from bible about gays:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/gay/long.htm

http://www.bayside.org/News6/homosexuality3.htm

So, no gay in bible or any holly book...

and i will show you more from Bible , Torah, Koran
        all of them state that God do not accept us to be a gay; because it's our choice to follow God.

and also Koran- the last Holly book after Bible- confirm that no gays in God kingdom:

http://users.drew.edu/rrowley/IslamPerspective.htm

and God promise gays in Torah, bible, and Koran the Hell for them; and if you believe in any book of these or all these books, you must not be a gay.

you should know how God destroyed Lot town; because they have been disobedient-gays- to God, and belied their messenger-Lot-;
        and indeed God left evident as a lesson and a warning and a sign-- The place of lot town was where the Dead sea is now in Palestine- for who comes after for wisdom and for a folk who understand.

Gays need to find God; and born again with real love and god blessing; and this life it's the only chance and the path for God kingdom; and don't be greatest loser -disbelievers/gays- .

I hope all of us in God Kingdom; Amen.

love for all
        ==============The End===================
        The Pope  Benedict called homosexuality “a destruction of God’s work” and said that humanity needed “saving” from it in the same way that the rainforests need saving.

The church’s duty, he said, was to “protect man from the destruction of himself”.

Benedict's opposition to homosexuality is longstanding. In 1986, Ratzinger signed another doctrinal document declaring that ''It is only in the marital relationship that the use of the sexual faculty can be morally good. A person engaging in homosexual behavior therefore acts immorally."

and also said it was wrong to give legal recognition to gay unions.

1. Lady Guinevere profile image67
          Lady Guinevereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Genesis 18, the whole chapter so as to not miss anything nor misconstreu it.

Genesis 18 (Young's Literal Translation)

Genesis 18
          1And Jehovah appeareth unto him among the oaks of Mamre, and he is sitting at the opening of the tent, about the heat of the day;

2and he lifteth up his eyes and looketh, and lo, three men standing by him, and he seeth, and runneth to meet them from the opening of the tent, and boweth himself towards the earth,

3And he saith, `My Lord, if, I pray thee, I have found grace in thine eyes, do not, I pray thee, pass on from thy servant;

4let, I pray thee, a little water be accepted, and wash your feet, and recline under the tree;

5and I bring a piece of bread, and support ye your heart; afterwards pass on, for therefore have ye passed over unto your servant;' and they say, `So mayest thou do as thou has spoken.'

6And Abraham hasteth towards the tent, unto Sarah, and saith, `Hasten three measures of flour-meal, knead, and make cakes;'

7and Abraham ran unto the herd, and taketh a son of the herd, tender and good, and giveth unto the young man, and he hasteth to prepare it;

8and he taketh butter and milk, and the son of the herd which he hath prepared, and setteth before them; and he is standing by them under the tree, and they do eat.

9And they say unto him, `Where [is] Sarah thy wife?' and he saith, `Lo -- in the tent;'

10and he saith, `returning I return unto thee, about the time of life, and lo, to Sarah thy wife a son.'

11And Sarah is hearkening at the opening of the tent, which is behind him;

12and Abraham and Sarah [are] aged, entering into days -- the way of women hath ceased to be to Sarah;

13and Sarah laugheth in her heart, saying, `After I have waxed old I have had pleasure! -- my lord also [is] old!'

14And Jehovah saith unto Abraham, `Why [is] this? Sarah hath laughed, saying, Is it true really -- I bear -- and I am aged? Is any thing too wonderful for Jehovah? at the appointed time I return unto thee, about the time of life, and Sarah hath a son.'

15And Sarah denieth, saying, `I did not laugh;' for she hath been afraid; and He saith, `Nay, but thou didst laugh.'

16And the men rise from thence, and look on the face of Sodom, and Abraham is going with them to send them away;

17and Jehovah said, `Am I concealing from Abraham that which I am doing,

18and Abraham certainly becometh a nation great and mighty, and blessed in him have been all nations of the earth?

19for I have known him, that he commandeth his children, and his house after him (and they have kept the way of Jehovah), to do righteousness and judgment, that Jehovah may bring on Abraham that which He hath spoken concerning him.'

20And Jehovah saith, `The cry of Sodom and Gomorrah -- because great; and their sin -- because exceeding grievous:

21I go down now, and see whether according to its cry which is coming unto Me they have done completely -- and if not -- I know;'

22and the men turn from thence, and go towards Sodom; and Abraham is yet standing before Jehovah.

23And Abraham draweth nigh and saith, `Dost Thou also consume righteous with wicked?

24peradventure there are fifty righteous in the midst of the city; dost Thou also consume, and not bear with the place for the sake of the fifty -- the righteous who [are] in its midst?

25Far be it from Thee to do according to this thing, to put to death the righteous with the wicked; that it hath been -- as the righteous so the wicked -- far be it from Thee; doth the Judge of all the earth not do justice?'

26And Jehovah saith, `If I find in Sodom fifty righteous in the midst of the city, then have I borne with all the place for their sake.'

27And Abraham answereth and saith, `Lo, I pray thee, I have willed to speak unto the Lord, and I -- dust and ashes;

28peradventure there are lacking five of the fifty righteous -- dost Thou destroy for five the whole of the city?' and He saith, `I destroy [it] not, if I find there forty and five.'

29And he addeth again to speak unto Him and saith, `Peradventure there are found there forty?' and He saith, `I do [it] not, because of the forty.'

30And he saith, `Let it not be, I Pray thee, displeasing to the Lord, and I speak: peradventure there are found there thirty?' and He saith, `I do [it] not, if I find there thirty.'

31And he saith, `Lo, I pray thee, I have willed to speak unto the Lord: peradventure there are found there twenty?' and He saith, `I do not destroy [it], because of the twenty.'

32And he saith, `Let it not be, I pray Thee, displeasing to the Lord, and I speak only this time: peradventure there are found there ten?' and He saith, `I do not destroy [it], because of the ten.'

33And Jehovah goeth on, when He hath finished speaking unto Abraham, and Abraham hath turned back to his place.

2. Lady Guinevere profile image67
        Lady Guinevereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How about Homosexuality.  Where is that stated in the book or the Bible for that matter.
        I got a nice website for yous to read and it is very interesting indeed:
        http://www.libchrist.com/bible/catholiccelibacy.html

2. Maddie Ruud profile image71
      Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Closed by admin

One thread on this by the OP is quite enough.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)