The Official HubPages Contest 30 Day Challenge

Jump to Last Post 101-119 of 119 discussions (242 posts)
  1. BigSeanR profile image79
    BigSeanRposted 12 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I am new and challenging myself to do this. I published my 1st hub yesterday so I am amped to do more.

1. daffodil2010 profile image70
      daffodil2010posted 12 years agoin reply to this

welcome to the hubpages!

2. Cameron Dean profile image61
    Cameron Deanposted 12 years ago

I love HubPages, I recently joined count me in!

3. daffodil2010 profile image70
    daffodil2010posted 12 years ago

i am also excited for the contest! looking forward the winners!

4. workingmomwm profile image81
    workingmomwmposted 12 years ago

Okay. I just wanted to say that this is really, really hard! So far, I'm at a grand total of 8 hubs published this month. I'm going to try to publish two more today ... That'll only leave me one behind on the count. Then maybe I can get back on track.

5. skellie profile image75
    skellieposted 12 years ago

I did not want to do this but I have to pull out of the 30 challenge. I am sitting here very sick, having trouble even writing this. My whole house is sick, including my 1 year old.

I just can't sit here and get number 11 typed up. Thanks for the challenge though, it has been great fun.

Good luck everyone big_smile

Cheers skellie

1. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, get well soon, skellie!!  And best wishes to your family!

6. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 12 years ago

Hey y'all! How you holding up?  We're getting pretty close to halfway through- any strategies working particularly well for you?  I've started working my way through niches to help me keep publishing.  ^_^

7. Cardisa profile image87
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

I am now laughing at myself for leaving out the Aprilchalenge tag for the last 11 hubs I published. Well so much for trying!

Hahaa, you can always add them retroactively big_smile

8. mcimicata profile image60
    mcimicataposted 12 years ago

I will admit that I used to solely use Hubpages for backlinks to my InfoBarrel articles, but seeing how profitable they are makes me want to write hubs for the purpose of making money along with writing articles for InfoBarrel. I am currently publishing 2 hubs/day with long tail keywords, so I think I will begin participating in this challenge!

Wow, nice!!

9. mcdevices profile image61
    mcdevicesposted 12 years ago

hah it is great

10. MisterTruffle profile image69
    MisterTruffleposted 12 years ago

I've just entered the challenge, after realising it's 30 in total rather than 1 every day.  It's pretty late in the month, so I'm not sure I'll be able to do it, but I'll give it a go!

Eh, you could always switch it up to one a day for the rest of the month, or 18 by the end of the month, or whatever seems reasonable big_smile

11. tenaciousgui profile image60
    tenaciousguiposted 12 years ago

wow this sounds awesome! it's like a retreat but wayyyy better

Yeah! A retreat-marathon!

12. BethanRose profile image68
    BethanRoseposted 12 years ago

I'm really enjoying Hubpages and think this writing contest is a great way to motivate everyone to make new hubs! I won the daily drawing last week and I am very grateful for it! Really loving Hubpages!!!smile

Congrats again on that Daily Drawing win!

13. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 12 years ago

For those of you still in the challenge, way to go!  We're in the home stretch - don't give up yet! big_smile

14. Londonlady profile image87
    Londonladyposted 12 years ago

The contest is great! I'd never thought I'd win, I guess it really is about writing something in a specific niche!

Oh, totally.  And congrats on the win!

15. Glamorously Jacob profile image61
    Glamorously Jacobposted 12 years ago

I'm in. I'm currently on Hub 27 this month. smile

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am so happy for you! big_smile Go for 50! smile

1. Glamorously Jacob profile image61
        Glamorously Jacobposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Julianna! The goal is 500 by the end of the year!

Hooooly cow- that's impressive!! Way to go!

16. SimeyC profile image90
    SimeyCposted 12 years ago

Well I didn't actually go for the 30 challenge as I didn't feel that I could create 30 quality hubs in 30 days - I did manage to create 16 hubs though that I consider up there with my best - pretty pleased with that, and amazed how the competition has made me focus on quality, research, content and Twinkies *grin* - great competition, shame it's about to end - look forward to the next one!

17. pranav k profile image58
    pranav kposted 12 years ago

when does the next 30 days challenge start? and what do i have to do to join in?

18. txngalMT profile image59
    txngalMTposted 12 years ago

What will happen if I don't take the 30 days challenge?  I got an e-mail challenge two days later when I signed up for hubpages.  I couldn't be online all day 24/7 and I am trying my best to post articles consistently.  I am hoping that not participating with the 30 days challenge affect my hubscores.

1. txngalMT profile image59
      txngalMTposted 12 years agoin reply to this

To add to my last comment, I have been out of town/vacation.

19. wendi_w profile image60
    wendi_wposted 12 years ago

Does the 30 day challenge start over every month, and can anyone join. I started out loving hubpages but then life got out of control for about a year. I'm back and have decided to do this on my own, but if I was entered in a challenge that would really keep me honest .. so does it start over every month and can anyone participate.

1. earner profile image82
      earnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It runs forever.  You can start on any date you want.  There's no start/stop date.  It's 30 days from when you decide to start.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)