God hates liberals and atheists

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (70 posts)
  1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

Did you ever notice that God only sends hurricanes to coastal areas - those heavily populated with liberals and atheists-but never to the Midwest (real America)where right-thinking Republicans and God-fearing Christians live?

I'm sure the libs, leant leftists, and NPR types will come up with some kind of so called scientific reason for this phenomenon.  Go ahead, live in denial.  God hates you and that makes me happy. smile

1. DoubleScorpion profile image77
      DoubleScorpionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No Hurricanes in the Midwest...Just Tornadoes and floods...smile So I guess God just hates each group differently.

Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Floods are a reminder of God's love for his chosen people.  Occasionally, he has to give some tough love in order to bring his wayward sheep back into his loving embrace.  Once he even had to flood the entire world to show his love for the handful of survivors, which for some reason unknowable to mortals did not include any dinosaurs.

Tornadoes I'm not so sure about.  I'm going to reread Deuteronomy just in case I missed something about twisters.  I'm sure it's a punishment for perversion or something.

Well if that is love...I think I'll have to pass...If his love is that "caring", I don't even want to be close when he don't love folks...

It can be very dangerous to reject God's love...

Not rejecting...Avoiding...Kinda like that Stalker Chick, that you went on one date with and figured out she was crazy....

2. Slarty O'Brian profile image81
              Slarty O'Brianposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It never hurt me nun. If your fantasy god were real I'd spit in it's face. Your god is an ego maniac tyrant retard. How you can kiss its nonexistent ass is beyond me. You must be one o them red neck  hicks from the mid west with not too much goin on upstairs. lol... .

Do live on the coast?  Or near a fault line?  Or at the edge of a cliff?  Or near a nuclear reactor?

Please respond ASAP, I have to adjust my prayers according to your answer.

1. Slarty O'Brian profile image81

None of the above. But do your worst. lol... Better than you have tried. wink

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
                    Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You could not possibly have had better people than Ron Montgomery praying for you. He's the master of the craft. Ask anyone on HP. Anyone! lol

2. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So that's what happened to the Dinosaurs.  And to think it was only 5,000 years ago!

You're funny.

2. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sound logic ya got there but I gotta ask, why does God send almost all of his tornadoes to destroy churches and trailer parks? I can understand the trailer parks but why the churches? Maybe he doesn't like the gilded cages we build for him?

Well duh!!

It's so the insurance companies will have to build them some new churches.

I can't believe I actually have to explain this stuff.  It's all laid out for you in the bible.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
          kirstenblogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow! That God guy sure is clever! I guess I haven't read the book on how to scam the insurance companies for brand spanking new churches every year! And I thought they might not be 'true christian churches'. Clever stuff wink

2. Moorafun profile image60
        Moorafunposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Why don't you think outside the box and get more information about other religions like " Islam " i believe that you will change the way you are thinking

I am Muslim and i really hope god protect America
        and that peace be in every where in the world  .

3. TJenkins602 profile image61
        TJenkins602posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Why Churches? Maybe God is trying to tell us something.

3. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Like in Kansas, Dorothy?

Hurricanes in Kansas?

Holy Toto Batman.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
          A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They calls 'ems tore-nah-doze in Kansas, a little different than hurricanes I'll admit, but equally deserving of Gods love for right-thinking Republicans and God-fearing Christians.

4. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey, there are Christians in the coastal States too.   God doesn't hate anyone anyway.  It rains on the just and the unjust.   But yes God CAN execute judgement upon a group of people or whoever/whatever He wants to.   Whether He does or not (in the form of natural disasters, etc.) is something no one can really judge.....

5. Titen-Sxull profile image71
      Titen-Sxullposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You may have fooled the others, but I smell a big fat POE. I know its hard to tell parody from the real thing but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that NO ONE could actually be this offensively stupid. Hilarious by the way.

1. pylos26 profile image71
        pylos26posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not only is ron hubpage’s mascot but the word on the street is that he is god in disquise.

1. Titen-Sxull profile image71
          Titen-Sxullposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I didn't know God was actively trying to cast doubt on his own existence by pretending to be an intolerable jerk of a believer big_smile

1. pylos26 profile image71

You are a brave sole, talking about god in that manner.

2. Paul Wingert profile image60
    Paul Wingertposted 12 years ago

Hmmmm. Maybe, quite possibly, that hurricanes and tornadoes have something to do with warm and cold climates interacting and shifting with each other during the spring and fall months. Do you think that there's possibly a link there? It's just a thought. No. I like your idea of a mythical god hating liberals and atheists. Yeah that's it! (rolls eyes)

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Wow. I never thought about it, but you're right. Satan must be pretty powerful these days too. God sends a hurricane and Satan toned it down to a tropical storm before it got to new Babylon.

Spooky.

Good point.  Satan's evil actions can seem like mercy to those who do not follow God's teachings.  Little known fact:  Satan has converted to the LDS church.

1. Slarty O'Brian profile image81

That's why I always thought  you guys worship satan but don't know it. It makes perfect sense. How would you know? After all he is the master deceiver isn't he, Ron?

Seriously, you may be headed for hell. I'd make tracks to the nearest Catholic church if I were you before it is too late, you ol heretic you. lol...

4. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

I've seen a lot of ridiculous posts in this forum, but this one takes the cake!  It has to be some kind of joke, or sarcasm of something over my head.  Nevertheless, just for you Ron:

Hurricanes are caused by the combination of warm ocean currents and the prevailing winds, nearly always in the Pacific.  When they hit land they stumble badly and die off - that's why they hit only coastal areas.  They are not a punishment from God against liberals. 

In addition, hurricanes frequently hit Texas (not really a bastion of the "leant" left), Louisana, Alabama, the Carolinas - everywhere there is a coastline not too far north. 

You might also consider that while there have always been hurricanes even the NE USA was not always composed only of evil and sinful left-wingers.  The puritans in Massachusetts come to mind, as do the Indians of a few centuries ago.  I don't think you would have found many republicans until the 1800's, but there sure were hurricanes then!

If Indians weren't evil, God would not have given them the loving gift of smallpox. 

Warm currents and prevailing winds cause hurricanes? lol

Yeah, and I bet people "evolved" from some ape-like being too.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow!  That makes little old me the Son of God.  Some of my ancestors were the very people that gave that wonderful gift to the Indians. 

Gifts are accepted, but I now require simple cash instead of dead and burnt meat.

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
          Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And in response, the Indians introduced the visiting Europeans to syphilis. But you're definately right, wilderness, this thread "God hates liberals and atheistsis" is about as stupid as it it gets. But I'm sure it'll be outdone. What gets me is how some can come out and say that "god"  hates anything. Do these chosen people have a direct pipeline to get these personal messages? If "god" has something important to say, why doesn't "god" tell everyone at once?

He doesn't tell everybody at the same time because God only talks to Christians, silly!
            And not just any Christians, either. Only "real" Christians.
            For example, I don't think Catholics are counted because (as I've read here in the HP forums) we don't believe in the Old Testament.
            But if you want to know for sure, ask one of the many professed 'true' Christians among us. They will certainly set you straight on who's who and who's not smile.

2. shogan profile image76
      shoganposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"It has to be some kind of joke, or sarcasm of something over my head."

Yes, and don't ruin it with a bunch of gloppy facts!

Much of God's will is "over our heads".

We must simply accept and obey, never question.

1. shogan profile image76
          shoganposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've found that living by that code has allowed me to miss out on all kinds of reality.  It's been really nice.

5. Meddie Sims profile image57
    Meddie Simsposted 12 years ago

The ones in the mid-west are called tornadoes.

1. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tornadoes.  Hmmm.  That's a lot of hot air going around in circles, right?

Quillographer,also describes Congress!

6. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago
  7. maven101 profile image72
    maven101posted 12 years ago

And the Lord sayeth " I shall anoint Al Gore my messenger to deliver unto the huddled masses the Truth on Global Warming...Beware that Greenpeace is neither green nor peaceful, and Satan lurks in the cold hearts of all liberal fascists that would dare deny me "..." Irene is but a warning to all ye that follow the path of moral and cultural relativity "...Allah seconds that...

Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

It's no coincidence Irene hit the DC area with a vengeance then slowed down.
      I agree 100% with Michelle Bachmann on this one.
      Irene was God's warning to Congress to pay closer attention to the deficit.
      A very specific message with a very specific target.
      Now, her spokeswoman claims she said it in jest.
      I'm sure that d/retraction is a major comfort to the 4 million people left without power and the families of the 22 dead. roll

2. maven101 profile image72
      maven101posted 12 years ago

Hey guys...Cool your jets...the forked tongue is firmly implanted in cheek...

Ron usually shoots from ambush with vapid commentary signifying nothing ...

You mean Ron is now channeling Michelle Bachmann??? lol

2. profile image0

Hi maven101! smile
        Personally, I don't mind the tongue-in-cheek method Ron's using, except that it's in combination with that afore-mentioned forked tongue.   He is, as usual, trying to make a mockery of the Bible, saying things a Christian would never say but yet showing HE can get by with those extremes.  'Twould indeed be funny if the obvious insult toward Christians wasn't so totally baseless.

Brenda,
          Are you now saying Michelle Bachmann is not a Christian? She herself said Irene was God's warning....

There have also been other "Christians" who said publicly the Haiti earthquake and Hurricane Katrina were God's punishment on particularly (in their view) sinful places and people. sad

1. livelonger profile image85
            livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, and they are usually also quoted as saying that Judgment Day is imminent...minutes before they drop dead. (They all want to be around for the drama)

2. profile image0

Nope.  I'm not saying Bachmann isn't a Christian!   Her behavior and words line up with the Bible, from what I've seen, and I do believe she's a Christian.  I was pointing out that Ron's been posting things like "God hates" people and we "must never question" Him and stuff like that isn't true.

I may have to recant my statement that no one can really judge whether God exacts punishment on certain areas or groups.   Who knows?---maybe He did reveal something to Michele Bachmann about that issue.  It's not up to me to judge her views on that, mainly because the Bible DOES tell us of many times where God DID exact punishment upon cities, etc. because of their rebellion.  If He so chooses or chose, He can do whatever He decides to do.   I'm just saying that, in general, we don't get literally punished for all our sins, and natural occurences happen often where both "the just" and "the unjust" are killed or hurt.

Bachmann is certainly not a TRUE Christian.  She is a member of one of the 38,999 false denominations, not the TRUE one.  There is a very devout order that holds up "God hates fags" signs at the funerals of fallen soldiers.  A true Christian would say, "God loves gays, but will have them burn in Hell for all eternity anyway".  See the difference?  If you were a true Christian you would.

I do agree with one of your points (maybe you can become a true Christian before it's too late).  God can and does do whatever the hell he wants.  All of the so-called Christians should remember that.

1. profile image0

I do remember that, for sure.
                It is up to God whether or not He even allows me into Heaven!  But, you see, He is a promise-keeper, and I stand on His promise that whosoever believes in Him (and perseveres in that belief and actions) will have eternal life.  Indeed I am a true Christian (thank you for your encouragement) but I don't believe that guarantees me entrance into Heaven unless I persevere til the time of my death.  I believe a person can willingly choose to give up their opportunity for ultimate salvation, and I refuse to be one of those persons.  I stand on His word and trust in His mercy.
                As far as the Westboro group and your statements about what a true Christian would say about that situation, we both know the score on that;  and you're using their wickedness to try to denounce all Christians.   But then, you already know that, as I said.

A true Christian will, yes, warn you about hell, and tell you they want to see you in Heaven eventually, Ron.  And I do want that.

1. livelonger profile image85
                  livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Brenda,

Have you ever seen the Twilight Zone episode called "It's a Good Life"?

2. DoubleScorpion profile image77

Jesus said to go forth as spread the good word (of the Kingdom of God)...He said nothing about warning of hell.

1. profile image0

Sure He did.
                    I can find Chapters and Verses if you like.
                    Tomorrow maybe.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image59

I know that I'm going, but I get increasingly worried that I'll be so lonely up there.

3. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Bloomin hell! What did Australia do to upset god so much?

We get burnt to a crisp by bushfires, then drowned in floods while waiting for the next earthquake, then blown away by cyclones....... and that's just in my town!

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
        Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hope you have good insurance!

1. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can buy insurance against god? Cool! lol

You can, but you will burn in Hell for all eternity for doing so.

1. earnestshub profile image80
              earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How long is this eternity gig?

I couldn't get any insurance to cover me for "acts of god"

Apparently none of them want to take the big fella on.

Actually there is a type of insurance available.  It's called the indulgences policy.

4. Katya Drake profile image60
      Katya Drakeposted 12 years ago

You have a screwed up interpretation of the Bible and of God's love. He loves all his children and everyone of us is his children, no matter what we believe. God never gives up on any of us because he wants us to return to him. He does not have a desire to destroy any of his children. You need to assess your understanding of how God works.

My "understanding" is straight from the bible.  Where do you get yours, the "Village Voice" ?

2. pylos26 profile image71

There you see!...except for the first and last lame sentences you have described Ron exactly. I am right, He is god.

Bless you my child.

5. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 12 years ago

Ron you are so silly! lolololo big_smile

6. BobbiRant profile image59
      BobbiRantposted 12 years ago

Ever notice God sends crazy and delusional people here in droves? Coincidence?Nope,God's little reminder that those kind are still in the world.  FALSE profit kinds!

Amen sister!  You must be one of the true Christians.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)