Are you a member of Warrior Forum

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (21 posts)
  1. sid_candid profile image57
    sid_candidposted 12 years ago

Are you a member of Warrior Forum? I was planning to start a community for hubbers where we can help each other at Warrior forum but would need some help on it.

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have never heard of it until now. It sounds interesting.

2. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No. I don't think I am anymore. I used to go there, but as others have said, the place is now full of f**kwads flogging useless internet marketing fluff.

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What is it?

1. QuestionMaster profile image79
          QuestionMasterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's an SEO forum.

2. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes that's what it is, an SEO forum. It used to have a few pretty knowledgeable SEO "experts" there, but of late it has all been old hat. smile

1. TerryGl profile image57
            TerryGlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm not too sure. Jeremy Kershaw brought out a plugin that I jumped all over. The plugin makes local search easy to rank and to populate.

Suffice to say, that one very small wso plugin has increased my online earnings by about six hundred percent. If you look closely, you can find some real jems in there.

I'm reading one now that potential customers download a free report. You use a few unknown Facebook techniques to make that ebook go viral. This one wso has the potential to make a professional wage a month. I'm not talking about one or two thousand a week, I am talking a PROFESSIONAL wage.

I've been a member for many years. There is some bad re-hashed stuff, but every now and then there are some real gems. Take the wso on increasing Adsense cpm for instance. Pure gold...

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
              Kangaroo_Jaseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like a need for a hub if it isnt written already Terry

Well yes you have a good point. I remember writing a hub once on finding true competition for a keyword phrase. You go to the last page of Google search which generally shows you the true count. You generally get this:-

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 771 already displayed.
                If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

The next week a wso came out showing this very same technique. Or the one wso that discussed and copied my article for Yahoo Pipes and how to gain massive traffic. Yes, you guessed it, someone turned it into a wso that included my never before seen techniques.

Well maybe a little reverse engineering can mean a great hub. It appears there is no honour between thieves. And, to prove my point and to stick it up the thieves there is an easy slightly blackhat way to use Google search to find ANY wso on the net. So a thief should always be very careful.

I suppose that's why hubbers don't steal ideas, we're decent people...

I'll give an example for nothing. This idea is tossed around one hundred times in one thousand different ways.

With knowledge comes great power, use this very carefully and it can make your dreams come true:-

"powered by mediawiki" + "Log in / create account" + "inurl:.edu"

Enjoy..

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
                  Kangaroo_Jaseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Agreed Terry,

When one has some success with some really good and useful hubs, some bastard may come along and try to pinch the idea and attempt to with unsportsmanlike attitude, get in on the action.

Its us decent folk that are trying to make a  few dollars and most of us like to help out the newer hubbers as well.

Ive been involved in the forums here and can see and understand why alot of people who do well here get pissed off.

Yet thats why other forms of communication help to.

Not all thieves have their fingers on all the good oil smile

Oh so very true. I remember someone came in here talking about re-writing an article they found and thought was total crap. Now that person had seven hubs on search engine optimisation. It was pretty good stuff.

Imagine copying those seven hubs to Word and making them a pdf. You give the pdf away as a free report with a few affiliate links to sell a Clickbank or Shareasale product.

In that case, and the point I am alluding too, if you have something that works, keep the bloody thing to yourself and don't draw attention, as did the forum poster I am referring to.

2. QuestionMaster profile image79
    QuestionMasterposted 12 years ago

The warrior forum has a lot of low quality, dumb users. And unlike Hubpages, most of them want your money, too.

The only reason I'd actively participate was if I wanted to sell a WSO or sign up for the War Room.

3. wampyrii profile image63
    wampyriiposted 12 years ago

Yes, I'm a member and yes there are some real gold nuggets to be found on those forums. Unfortunately, most are buried under thousands of tonnes of marketing drivel aimed at coaxing you into buying outdated, rehashed or just plain stupid SEO and marketing tricks and tools. Honestly, if I find a 'system' which can make me "thousands of dollars a month" then I'm implementing it myself and then outsourcing it to scale it up to millions, not selling it for $97...

Of course, selling a system for $97 actually IS the system...

Some of those guys and girls are amazingly good marketers, the kind who could sell snow to Eskimos, which makes clicking into anywhere like the WSO forum very dangerous to your wallet! My hat goes off to their skills but my purse strings stay tightly closed.

Usually.

Like I said, if you are willing to dig through the garbage and take what anyone there says with a large pinch of salt and a healthy dose of scepticism then there are some real gold nuggets to be found which will make you money if you put the effort in.

4. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 12 years ago

Well I used to think it was rip off rubbish on there, and at first, yep, I got a bit ripped off.  Pretty soon I was down to my last $97.  So I took my time thinking about my next move. Obviously I couldn't afford any $98 offers but would you believe it... the very next day there was an offer for $97.

I was lucky to get in quick because it was going up the next day or it was the only one left (can't remember, not important) and since signing up it has changed my life.

So much so that nowadays I just relax and count my money, and probably live on a boat or something - oh yeah and I got lots of nice friends with like real teeth and clean clothes.

The great thing is that now I want to give something back to the guys that made it happen - that's you!  A thankyou for all, um, whatever you did for me back in my poor days.

Rather than tell you everything here now, for free, I'll probably write a hub on it and make you the offer official like.

But not just now.  I need to go and sip some more champagne or maybe have a kebab.  Probably have sex with someone I expect.

1. ninabillian profile image39
      ninabillianposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes i am a member of Warrior Forum.But it banned the account very soon as we insert any link in this

The only link you should use is in your signature.

1. viryabo profile image95
          viryaboposted 12 years agoin reply to this

True.

5. waynet profile image70
    waynetposted 12 years ago

Yeah, just not been there in years, will have to visit again soon!

6. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 12 years ago

Simply put - no!

7. viryabo profile image95
    viryaboposted 12 years ago

Yes i am a member, and i owe my forage into the IM world to Warrior Forum. I still go there now and then to read and learn what's going on in the IM world.
    If you read between the lines, there's tons of info to learn from.
    And i have never spent a dime on any WSO, but did buy one of the best wordpress themes for my websites a couple of months ago.

I'm glad i purchased it too.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)