Jealously

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)
  1. Rhonda Elisha profile image60
    Rhonda Elishaposted 12 years ago

Jealously leads to actions of envy and brings about confusion, anger and the collapse of one and that of another’s foundation with God. The Lord will give to whom he please and take from whom he pleases. He will give to one honor and he will take the honor away, the Lord does what he please and appoints those he choose, As noted: In Scripture (Deuteronomy  32:39) “God kills, heals and destroys those whom he please, no one can bring opposition against that being of his will.” God never sleeps and grow weary; he watches the intentions and actions of all men and God gives to each which is deserved. The Holy Spirit guards over all and everything in the life of those belonging to God. The Holy Spirit watch is constant, always attentive over everything in the life of those belonging to God, making sure all is secure; Maintaining a constant watch against sin, thus, bringing account of the occurrences to God. The Holy Spirit also guards the actions of all evil behavior desired to harm and tempt those whom are beloved of God. As noted: In Scripture (Jacob/James 4:5) “The Holy Spirit watches over those belonging to God with tender jealously.”

This was an attribute (Jealously) of both Cain against his brother Abel and Korah against Moses and Aaron. Cain love of God was false and his sacrifices were found unfavorable in God's sight, Cain obliged God, being out of duty! Abel, because of his sincere love being from his loyalty and devotion for God was seen good (found worthy) in the sight of God; As noted: In Scripture  (Numbers 16&17) “Korah rebellion against Moses and Aaron appointed position with God, ensued God's wrath against him and those of his family and the others whom followed in his rebellion.”

The man becoming Jealous and travails against another belonging to the Lord by action of envy over his appreciation of their loyalty to him and the man thus, appointed by the Lord (this action is not pleasing to God) and those being guilty will incur his wrath of punishment against such behavior. The Holy Spirit says: As noted: In Scripture (Exodus 34:14)  “God character is one of absolute loyalty and exclusive devotion.” Therefore, the Lord desire those belonging to him to be as one with him and the Father; Maintaining the same character, toward him and that of another.

The Lord's fury and punishment against this behavior has not changed! These examples, in scripture of his punishment against such actions are to awaken the awareness of those whom harbor such behavior, as shown by Cain against his brother and that of Korah against Moses and Aaron (those, his appointed). God's servants (disciples) are in representation of his words of authority.  “They are those being sworn and promised by God to receive his protection! demonstrated of God's words to Joshua; Noted: In Scripture (1 Chronicles 16:22) “Those appointed by God (All those whom appose them appose God and all those whom welcome them welcome God).” The Holy Spirit teaches: As noted: In Scripture (Jacob/James 1:19) “Speak little and listen much.” Therefore, that what is said, thus, prove true accept it; if not having understanding, seek the wisdom of God, not that coming from man, so not to sin and befall God's wrath. Listen Intently!  For, one's words can be justified or condemned against him.” For, the one favored of God may be the one you speak against!

The Lord appointed (disciples), be they (titled): pastors, prophets and missionaries carry a heavy load, for they are judged more severely than others, if not maintaining the path of God as always speaking his truths and allowing their behavior to demonstrate God's authority and truths, teaching others what is God's desire for them and to be always attentive of the Holy Spirit position. The same obligation pertains to those whom have appointed themselves as servants for the Lord, for they have announced a personal covenant with God being accepted in position by God as one appointed. All, the Lord's appointed servants, head shepherds, prophets and his many other servants are all the same, none being above the other (All are the same), always being under God's watchful eye. God servants, are not to be rendered above another and praised as gods, those whom do so and thus, allows such behavior, punishment will be measured against them by God and they in-turn will receive his wrath. Man was not appointed by God as a servant to be praised, erected as idols and travailed by glory, but, are those appointed only by God to serve. God and the Son are the only one's worthy of praise! As noted: In scripture (Acts 14:8-18) “The Holy Spirit, gives illustration of Paul and Barnabas being praised as gods by a crowd in acceptance to the words spoken of God; and Paul and Barnabas, their actions against the behavior.”

1. Borsia profile image39
      Borsiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Really? According to what is written as "god's own words" He says that "Thou shalt have no other gods, for I am a jealous god". Probably off a bit on the wording but if god is itself jealous it is rather hypocritical.

So is it "Do as I say not as I do." No that doesn't work.
      Maybe it is "Do as I do not as I say." No that doesn't work either.
      "Do as I would have ... but not as... and perhaps..."

I just don't see it.
      Then there is how I was taught. Jealousy is a cancer to the soul that will destroy all that it seeks to guard. A jealous heart will push away that which it loves most and in the end love will be the victim.
      But hey I was taught by atheists.

2. A Troubled Man profile image58
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Gods quite the jealous guy.

3. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Rhonda - Please don't post hubs in the forums.  They are for discussions not lengthy discourse.  You have not posted a question or asked any discussion questions.

2. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 12 years ago

WOW, and I thought I wrote long drawn out narratives. This could be a hub in itself rather than a forum topic. Just kidding.. i'm being facetious ( is that the right word .. LOL)

3. Rhonda Elisha profile image60

Hello mel22

I know you're being silly! I do not judge an individual by grammar; When wrong, I can read through the lines. Who's perfect! Only the Lord.

The material posted will keep some of you as "quoted" sharing through narrative lengths.

Shalom

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

http://www.lbl.gov/ehs/health_services/images/rat.jpg
      I'm Not Jealous!

4. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 12 years ago

well don't take it too personally.. I have nothing against Christian free speech. I've read the BIBLE twice through ,front to back... Guess i was just in a laughing mood today for once and when i got to the second paragraph.. it felt like a Sunday sermon on a Wednesday rather than a forum topic. But on a serious note I hope others do take a look who are in the mood for spiritual reading because morals and ethics are needed in todays society.. it seems people are lacking these days and i hope my poke in the ribs is taken lighty.Nothing worse than making someone feel crucified and then feeling like the Lance of Longinus. Peace to you too.

5. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Oh Lord, please forgive us for we know not what we do.

6. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 12 years ago

Word to the wise.... The english is not written proper in your profile. You claim to be messiah jew... i think you mean messianic jew.'a jew who beleives that jesus is messiah' rather than 'messiah jew' its sounds like you are being blasphemous and proclaiming to be the messiah. It might put people off at the onset unless that's changed. messianic as adjective rather than a noun.Than maybe you won't get so many 'rat' pictures in your threads...although i doubt that.

7. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 12 years ago

I think the word you are looking for is "jealousy".

I could of course be wrong.

8. Rhonda Elisha profile image60

Hello Borsia

The scripture listed will clarify any misunderstanding:

(Joshua 24:19-27) "The prophet Joshua goes into detail of God's Jealousy toward those whom desire and those belonging to him."

1. Borsia profile image39
      Borsiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I remember it as part of the run up to the 10 commandments but I'm hardly a scholar I have a digital version of the bible somewhere.

9. KellyPittman profile image78
    KellyPittmanposted 12 years ago

I may be wrong, but if you read Rhonda's profile she is of Etheopidan decent, and her use of the term "messiah jew" instead of 'messianic jew' may be due to translation.  (Rhonda, you can clarify) 

Rhonda, your writing is thought prevoking. I have been intrigued by the messianic jews for some time now.

Thank you for getting me thinking. I enjoy your hubs, and your forums. 

God Bless You.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)