Why Men love Women (Erotically)?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (72 posts)
  1. profile image0
    PhenomWriterposted 12 years ago

Except from the erotic-factor, what else is there? Buddha left home, and after he gained Enlightenment, advised everybody to say away from women ... .... was he another blind man establishing his subjective prejudice upon the world?

1. CyclingFitness profile image89
      CyclingFitnessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The flowing nature of their body in contrast with ours and the pure difference within them.

It may be within man's constant need for acceptance.

It's true that a bad woman can lead a good man astray.

1. Disturbia profile image59
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's a bunch of crap.  No one can lead anyone astray unless they are a willing party to being lead.  A truly good man would not be lead astray.

1. CyclingFitness profile image89
          CyclingFitnessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No- a weak man can be led astray very easily.

And that is irrespective of him being a good man or not!

2. profile image0
          Daniella Lopezposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You can't force the willing... lol/

2. Felixedet2000 profile image57
      Felixedet2000posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Remember that women were specially design and prepared for the enjoyment of men, yes women do make men to be high just like drugs. But when you want to do away with the addiction that comes via women, you abstain totally from them otherwise you'll be consumed by them.

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
        couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm not even going to touch this one.

2. profile image0
        PhenomWriterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Are you a psychologist or something? roll

1. Chaotic Chica profile image60
          Chaotic Chicaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think you got the psych part right but it ends at the first o.

1. profile image0

Is that a joke? roll

3. Dave Mathews profile image61
      Dave Mathewsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There is a gigantic difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. Being in love should translate to being in "LUST" with someone. It is not until we can get past the lust, that real love comes into the picture.

1. profile image0

And what is  'that real love' Dave? roll

ISTG you sound like the computer in War Games.

1. profile image0

And you sound like a virus in the harddisk sad

Sorry, I was just referring to the way the computer talked to Dave in War Games.  Nothing personal.

4. cenabcn1 profile image59
      cenabcn1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

lolz

2. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

they smell nice and are soft

some can make a mean casserole... and others know how to raise your children

3. Disturbia profile image59
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

I think it's biology and the natural instinct needed for the survival of the species.

1. ajayshah2005 profile image47
      ajayshah2005posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree. It is a natural phenomena and also for the continuity of human existence on the earth.

2. profile image0

Good reply...scientific...though we still don't know what 'biological life' is. But does your point make Buddha's ideas invalid? That is...what if a man chooses to remain celibate throughout his life - isn't that a good choice?

Buddha was very simply denying the flesh so he could concentrate on the higher plane of the spirit.  Nothing weird or mysterious there.  However, as the saying goes, it's easy to be a holy man sitting on top of a mountain.

1. profile image0

So you are saying that the 'higher plane of the spirit' exists? Who said flesh has anything to do with mountains?

1. profile image0

"Flesh is only and only important to those dogs who can not control it."

2. couturepopcafe profile image59

Yes, IMO the higher plane of spirit exists.  The reference to the mountain means that Buddha separated himself from others so as to meditate on what is.  It would have been far more difficult to do this had he stayed within the community surrounded by people who might otherwise influence his quest.

4. stclairjack profile image77
    stclairjackposted 12 years ago

because light loves the dark,... silence loves the loud,... sand loves the sea,... because life is ballance,... and woman ballances man.

1. skyfire profile image79
      skyfireposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Eh ? neutral

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I.E. our ying loves their yang

I think it's the other way around.  Your the one with the ...yang.

...lost it when i said 'i do'

2. stclairjack profile image77
        stclairjackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

it was just a bit of prose,... my romatic slipped out for a sec,... i real it back in and put it away.

men love it,.... IT,... they aso like clean socks and cheese burgers.

5. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

... and don't forget the casserole

6. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 12 years ago

Thanks. For the first time i missed Confucius type of post.

1. stclairjack profile image77
      stclairjackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

i am confucious now?,.... cool,.... an upgrade.

7. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 12 years ago

lol

8. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 12 years ago

In addition to sex, food, and offspring,I think men appreciate being needed in ways that balance the attributes of women. A man will often feel emasculated by an extremely strong-willed woman or trapped by a constant nag. Erotically, men love women because we are warm, soft, curvaceous, and mysterious. Women also have complex natural scents/tastes that attract men.

The same reasons they love a hot New York pretzel from a street vendor.

9. Chaotic Chica profile image60
    Chaotic Chicaposted 12 years ago

The 'christian' or 'religious' view on this is simply that that is the way God intended it to be; that he made woman for man, to entertain him (so to speak) and be his partner.

The 'physics' view on this has to do with pheremones and hormones and the biology of humans as animals.  When everything boils down to the basics, we may be 'higher thinking' and 'higher functioning' (the credit so often belonging to that all-important opposable thumb) but we are indeed animals.  Men love women for the same reason women love men, it is necessary for species survival.

The question you seem to be asking has less to do with attraction then in attempting to find validity in celibacy.  With a population threatening to overwhelm this Earth and a rampant spreading of so many viruses and STDs there are more pros to remaining sexually innocent than there are cons.  Whether or not that is a 'good choice' is a matter of personal opinion. 

That said there is a reason so many monks, or other celibate societies, tend to establish living compounds in remote locations.  It is due to an effort to distance themselves from the temptations natural within themselves.  In other words, there is nothing wrong celibacy but your body will betray your mind when given the proper circumstances.

*disclaimer~there are plenty of men whom embody the characteristics of a 'siren', leading astray an innocent woman despite herself.

1. profile image0

"... but we are indeed animals"

Can you tell me what is this thing that you call 'animal'?

1. profile image0

If you don't know the definition of 'animal', then overthrow that idea.

2. Chaotic Chica profile image60

An animal by definition is any living organism, excluding plants and bacteria. Specifically, we are mammals whick, by definition, are any of a large class of warm blooded, sometimes hairy,  verebrates whose offspring are fed with milk secreted   by the female mammary glands.

All animals essentialy follow the sam basic perameters when reproductive maturity has been reached, that being the standard goal of find a suitable mate and repopulate the species.  The only difference with humans is that we have the luxury of higher thinking though we do not always use it.
        And in regards to the time delay in geting back to you, it was not due to lack of understanding of what I wrote, as you seem to be insinuating, rather a call to responsiblity as I  had work to do.
        Additionally, an a brutish, debased, or inhuman person is referred to as an animal.

why does this post turn me on????

Perhaps you find intelligent thought processes stimulating.  Or perhaps your baser mammalion instincts are homing in on the mammaries...I 'll let you use your higher thinking to figure it out. wink

yeah.. i would go with the mammaries theory

Yeah, I kind of thought so.! big_smile

2. Chaotic Chica profile image60

Please excuse my grammarical errors, my laptop has  crased and I  am using my son's tablet. I am not yet used to typing this way.  smile

3. profile image0

I genuinely appreciate you Chaotic Chica, for this reply. Thank you that you replied.

I might have asked you what is this thing called  'living organism'; but leave that for another day!

I would say that a basic definition of living organism would be any living creature or being with an internal structure of organs and parts that work together to maintain it's life, without which it would cease to live.

1. profile image0

"to maintain it's life"   -Can you define this thing that you call here 'life'?

Life is the property that distinguishes plants and animals from inrganic manner, specifically the cellular biochemichal activity characterized by the ingestion of nutrients, the storage anduse of energy, the excretion of wastes, growth, repeoduction, etc.
                And yes, this time I decided to get you the Webster definition  smile

1. profile image0

Does that definition say exactly what is the difference between a stone, and a human being?

Well, unless a stone excretes waste and reproduces, I am fairly certain that the above mentioned Webster defintion clarifies the difference.  smile

2. profile image0

To put it simply - I want to make a dead human being alive. How can I implant life into his body again?

See Mary Shelley's Frankenstien.

10. boby325 profile image41
    boby325posted 12 years ago

I think god has given this feature to the men to keep His world full of human being. If the men had not any erotic feelings to women, no new life would born.

1. ikechiawazie profile image61
      ikechiawazieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Women were created not just to help men but TO BE LOVED BY MEN. Its one mystery that you can only ask God

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)