Satan invented Job, is Satan our lord?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 12 years ago

God turned Satan into the Root of all Evil. With Satan free will he invented job, so he can show you the MONEY  Because without job or money who would support their churches and God's promoters. The Bible’s has discussion about money, much greater than discussion about heaven and hell combined,

Sounds like partner in crime to me, Please explain if you can?

1. canadawest99 profile image61
      canadawest99posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would like to answer but I cannot speak to those things which no evidence exists other than hearsay from 2000 yrs ago.

Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You just have to read the book

This one book has Universal truth and Knowledge, well, that's what they keep telling me

Most people I know hate their jobs. ... the pay, the hours, the lack of vacation time and control over their lives.

How come 80% of people do not like their job, for most waking hours of their lives, anything to do with Satan?

Or

Do we blame our selves?

This is a very important question folks?

2. kess profile image59
      kessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The difference is in the knowing....

God knows exactly what WSatan is , what he wants and by what means he is going to achieve it.

Thus the Father gives it to him and he does exactly as expected...

Except...He cannot understand the Will nor the way of the Father.

So while he gets his way, he will not understand that all his works are unto the Father God.

The fact is, you have no way of knowing that God known exactly what Satan is. How dose God known by what means Satan going to achieve anything  in which in Spiritual Warfare they have not spoken in a 1000 years

Is it true Satan will tempt you or trick you to disobey God.  Satan works to blind the minds of unbelieving people  like FOSSILS of dinosaurs were placed by Satan to fool you and test your faith. Or  the evolution theory  , another trick of Satan. Everything non christian is satanic or has satanic or hell only been created by Religion?

If God can do anything, God must stomp out Satan like a bug and let our people free and stop blaming it on Satan. Allow us to take responsibly of our own actions and free will. My job has been the best thing ever happen to me in my life. I wish to be example of that kind of love for most waking hours rather than most disliking their job because Satan invented job. Money is just stored energy, money is not the root of all evil nor is Satan all evil, I know this by experience

1. kess profile image59

"The fact is, you have no way of knowing that God known exactly what Satan is."

Well as long as you think I cant know then you yourself will never know.....

Truth is I do know that is why I can tell you...
          If you cannot believe then I really cant help that...
          ..that is something you have to deal with.

I have live in the USA and observe many of the Christian Sodom and Gomorrah behavior hypocrisy and toured the whole Middle East to know the Religion demands cannot fulfill and their judging others is worst. To know God is ethically unclean and to his people

From this experience

The more an over ego group claims to know God the more evasive and delusive God becomes. A person can work many ways, as much as one's reality, the more over ego a person claims to know God the less God akin to the search for love and connection with most of the known world who do not subscribe to Yahweh or even aware of the bible.

I don’t claim to know God and actually being honest enough to say that they don’t know. Only know God can works for you, yet it’s not for all and there is many ways to God. . I know Religion is not my thing yet curious about all things, I think there is god yet Religion is not ideal and even wonder if Jesus was really upset with Religious People.

2. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Are you saying money is Satan?

Personally I don't think man is incapability of knowing Yahweh or Satan  mysteries yet many Christian pretend they do. There is the odd lessons to be had from ancient spirituality and I'm a sucker for history. Much history dose repeat itself, when the BS settles and hoping to just get closer to some truths.

In the Bible

God does not need to create another being to do the work that he already created Lucifer to do. He includes Satan’s work as part of his plan. Every being is created with a purpose that only it can fulfill. Therefore even the work of evil is turned into good by the all knowing wisdom of The Most High. God is wise and efficient in using resources.  

This make God and Satan partner in God's plan even though they have a commutation their problem to each other and have not spoken to each other for a 1000 years.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeh, it's actually funny. It's supposed to be God's world, his plan, his victory, etc, etc. But we're expected to believe that  an angel, knowing it could never end well for him, has gone to war with God. The whole scenario is ridiculous. If we wouldn't be that stupid I don't see how I'm supposed to believe a being who has stood in the presence of an Almighty wouldn't have better sense.

"God's plan for us is always bigger than our lives.

How can this be when their live are limit  and  their  thinking work is limited to just  one book? I see more Sodom and Gomorrah if God's plan is led by American's work plan. Much of that is changing thank god.

1. kess profile image59

The rest of post and to answer your question is..

God is Truth.. and Truth shows all things exactly as they are...

Those who do not know Truth do not God and are always under the deception of Satan.

Yahweh can't be all truth of all things, if most of the world's population is not even aware of Yahweh in the first place. Then Yahweh Satan dose not exist for them or for any other kind of mammal, animal or earthling.

1. kess profile image59

What then is Truth?

If Truth is not Absolut then it is a lie and nothing is True in and of itself...
                So to seek out Truth is merely a vain quest...

If God is not Truth then God isn't God....or Yahweh Isnt God..

But whosoever is Truth is God...

And that is the God I speak about.

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
                  Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And just exactly where did you come by this profound info?

1. kess profile image59

Why call it profound if you do not know it to be True?
                    Why then ask of its origin if you do know it to be True?

2. Castlepaloma profile image77

You mean there is Absolute truth or it's a lie from Satan?

I thought we got thing done by high Degrees in truth, not by absolute truths which seem too un-human like. Then Satan’s work never stops and he wins by default.

3. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 12 years ago

If god created everything then he also created Satan.  And he knew what the results would be, that is, if you are one of those who believes he is all knowing.  So why run the whole scenario when he already knew the outcome?  I suppose he's merely bored if he has nothing better to do than this.  Poor god, I actually feel sorry for him....er... it!

Must be very boring, picking out only Christ like Christians.

I could not be extremely happy about looking down at all the loser on earth and watching most of us being tortured for eternity in Hell

That's why we aren't gods, CP!  We have actual human feelings, something the supposed gods do not.

Since the consensus say 80% believe in God and 10% think there is or there could be God. Why would I want cause a sour relationship when I don’t really fully understand most of their core beliefs?

Most others already think I’m delusional in thinking there is a non religious God out there, Even if it a metaphor imaginary thoughts, It really works and I say whatever works, go for it.

Three commandment: Keep God to Thou self: after be honest and do not harm.

Woody Allen said my brother thinks he is a chicken, our family cannot tell him he is not because we need the eggs.

4. Druid Dude profile image60
    Druid Dudeposted 12 years ago

Evil is inside us. Always has been. If you wish to call it Satan...who am I to say? The Light exists in us also. There is the duality of the human soul, the human psyche. Keep in mind, that a reading of Job in the bible shows an unexpected relationship between Satan and God. Satan can torment Job, but God draws the lines, sets the rules. If you are going to believe in one, then you must believe in both, and both dwell inside us all. Have a nice day!smile

I believe in neither of them.  The God/Satan game they played with Job is a silly enough scenario to dispel with both of them.

Just to prove his faith, how sweet it is.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)