If you think there is no Global Conspiracy - You're wrong. Here's why

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (55 posts)
  1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image80
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

But please don't take my word for it, and if you've not watched the video here, you have absolutely nothing valid to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … _ur1M1ya4U

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6082381_f248.jpg

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
      Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just curious, what worried you about Soros' opinion that improved international currency mechanisms are needed? I watched the video and heard nothing alarming. There is nothing sinister about the International Monetary Fund or the World Bank. The world has gotten "smaller" and more economically interdependent. People speak of a "new world order" as some kind of bogey man. I don't see it that way. Just as safety considerations demand mechanisms for controlling domestic and international plane traffic mechanisms for dealing with international trade and currency exchanges are requires. I don't know enough about international currency trading and fluctuations to comment on the specifics of what Soros said. However, I respect him as a very wise and well-motivated man.

1. Stacie L profile image89
        Stacie Lposted 12 years agoin reply to this

is he supposed to be one of the Stone Masons that are ruling the world?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image80
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What flavour of Globalism Kool Aide do you prefer?

3. couturepopcafe profile image61
        couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

@ Ralph - I think people equate the 'new world order' with the Christian belief that the antichrist will create a new world order and in this sense it's got some people freaked out.  But I can agree with your idea that the world is getting smaller and a new order is somewhat inevitable. Re. Soros, I don't trust his motives.

Christians fearing a new world order has nothing to do with international conspiracy to create one.

When someone is elected in the USA - they are most often elected due to campaign donations that got their face on the television and their name all over the radio and print media, not to mention the internet as well.

Campaign donations from international corporations - that alone proves an international global government intent.

But there's more proof and evidence of ongoing global governance efforts than could ever be listed here, and don't forget Judaism too - which has it's own prophecy of a global system.

It's really pretty embarrassing to me to see someone say, "there is no conspiracy."  I feel genuinely alarmed for them, as either they are spreading ....totally fear based misinformation, or they've built such a wall around their ability to see objective truth, that they are surely mentally ill.

Sorry pal, you are the one spreading "fear-based misinformation."

"When someone is elected in the USA - they are most often elected due to campaign donations that got their face on the television and their name all over the radio and print media, not to mention the internet as well."

This I agree with. The U.S. badly needs campaign finance reform, possibly a Constitutional amendment. Preferably government provided campaign funds. Corporate and special interest money corrupts federal, state, and local elections. However, I've seen no convincing evidence of an international government conspiracy. I'm not a ware of a single politician, corporation or anybody of any significance who supports world government. Each country has enough trouble governing itself. In case you haven't noticed the European Community is showing signs of coming apart at the seams. That's a FACT. The United Nations is a noble effort, but it is pretty ineffectual at dealing with world problems. That's a FACT. Trade is increasing, but we haven't figured out how to enforce intellectual property rights in China and elsewhere. Pirates in Somalia are preying on oil tankers, freighters and private cruising yachts, and we haven't figured out how to stop them. That's a FACT. Where's the international conspiracy. It seems to me that more effective international cooperation is needed to deal with a number of very real problems, terrorism being number one.

2. Hugh Williamson profile image75
    Hugh Williamsonposted 12 years ago

Wes - I watched the interview and it sounded like the usual "financial expert" speculating on the future (and the scenarios that best suit their own interests). In the past Soros has had no qualms about enriching himself on the backs of others. He made 1B off Britain's currency crisis.

But consider -- the internal stability of China is anything but secure. Ethnic repression and the glacial pace at improving the lot of the poor and the peasants is causing concern. China's neighbors are fidgety about Chinese claiming ownership of areas that they now control.

The biggest customer of China (the U.S.) is tightening up on accepting their dumped goods and also in tolerating their flaunting of international patent and copyright laws. The weakened U.S. and European economies are a detriment to China's policy of export first and try not to import.

I don't really see any conspiracy beyond universal bankster greed but their free reign is being questioned. People now understand that there is a difference between corporate raiding and corporate production, so, I listen to the Soros of the world with a grain of salt.

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ditto. And "the Mongol kings will rule the world". Nostradamus

Nostradamus ....facepalm.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If China decides not to except US dollars for trade,(and they are looking into that with other countries).the U.S will be screwed majorly.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1 … PSIM633/PR

Easy video and clear narrative to follow.

1. Terri Meredith profile image69
        Terri Meredithposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That video has been out for over a year...maybe two.  I find it interesting how much what he believed would happen internationally in the financial sectors, has come to pass.  sort of makes ya sit up and pay attention, don't it?

3. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 12 years ago

And Hubpages is a partner in the global conspiracy!

WTF?  Head injury?  Are you okay?

4. profile image58
    geordmcposted 12 years ago

@logic
    How is hubpages a part of the global conspiracy ? Most people who post are "common" citizens from all over. Where is the consriracy?

Do you need someone to call your physician?  What are you talking about - did you forget to take your meds?

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Classy.

But not blind and stupid, as your comments always are.

because I deal with facts and logic, not unsubstantiated claims and personal attacks?

Concerning the history of the Western World over the past five hundred years - you fail.

Concerning having a coherent conversation and follow forum rules, you fail.

Having a coherent conversation with an idiot doesn't work because the idiot doesn't understand what the wiser person is saying.

I can only agree.

5. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Personally, I hope they're done looting America, and are moving on to their next victim. China, perhaps? That's where the capitalist money is now.

BTW, I heard a great line once from Warren Ballentine..."It's not a conspiracy, it's a plan." smile

No sorry, we've still got money to be shipped to Asia.  There can be no new world order while America is yet so strong.

6. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

They will never be done looting America. They want everything publicly owned.

Who are "they?" Are you referring to Goldman Sachs, JPMorganChase, CitiGroup, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, whom our government has failed thusfar to regulate effectively?

Sane enough comment, but it's deeper than that.

"deeper than that" ??? Who is conspiring and what are they conspiring to do? There are various international organizations working on many different issues--world trade, de-nuclearization, world health, communicable diseases, piracy, air traffic contol, poverty, banning cluster bombs, and so forth. And of course there is al Qaeda which is engaged in terrorist plots and attacks. What is the one(s) that worries you?

If you think that there is no evidence of an international elitist group that wants a one world government, and a one world currency - then I simply don't know how to help you understand that.

It's the most common sense and easily seen thing that I can think of.  As obvious as the sky is blue.

I've seen no evidence of such a conspiracy.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image80

+1

Central control by international corporations and banks for Zion would be more likely.

7. lovemychris profile image77

I don't consider that looting.

8. knolyourself profile image61

Which is why they will never be done.

9. lovemychris profile image77

Could you please x-plain?

10. knolyourself profile image61

If looting is not looting, ie the theft of everything publicly owned like the schools, roads, parks, social security, etc. then the looting will never end.

1. profile image0
      SusieQ42posted 12 years agoin reply to this

My opinion- it's all in the plan, we're getting a little closer to end times.  We shouldn't be surprised!

You're coming straight out of the movie "Melancholia!"

2. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, got it! "They WANT everything", not "they want everything to be publicly owned"!

I was just hoping they would go away and leave us be.

11. knolyourself profile image61

Know I am getting closer to my end time.

12. knolyourself profile image61

"I was just hoping they would go away and leave us be." Took the Swedes and Norwegians years and years of organizing, mass protests and demonstrations to get rid of the power of the 1% there.

13. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Quick!!!  Everyone get your tinfoil hats on for protection....wait...Will foil hold up under the weight of the sky?  I'll just reinforce it with some dioxins and twinkies and be protected.  (from what I hear, they can't do any harm.)  Hope that sky knocks some sense into a few empty heads.

14. knolyourself profile image61

"Who are "they?" They are the major banks, energy giants, the fed, the military industrial complex, the Pentagon, NATO, the international corporations raiding the world for resources and a few secret societies and the whole peasant patriotism meme used by the ruling class to fight their wars for them.

15. knolyourself profile image61

I have always said that the empire is not run by Israel. But they are always good to be scapegoats if
    the stuff hits the fan, and certainly act as a smoke screen for the real deal.

16. knolyourself profile image61

"There's no way Europe can benefit from Caspian Sea gas without a massive $22 billion investment to develop Shah Deniz II - of which Iran holds a 10% participation. Shah Deniz II would be essential to supply the Nabucco pipeline - if it ever gets built. Nabucco bypasses Iran's strategic ally Russia - which happens to maintain a stranglehold over Europe's gas supply, as Europeans themselves never cease to complain in Brussels.

If Iran blocks it, the deal dies. So we have a post-surrealist situation of Britain's Big Oil - via BP - imploring for the US to exempt it from sanctions, otherwise European energy security will be at risk. Britain also happens to be an implacable foe of Tehran's regime, but still relies on Iran to "save" Europe from the claws of Gazprom. You can't make this stuff up."

17. onlinearticlespk profile image57
    onlinearticlespkposted 12 years ago

Global Cospiracy is always there and commonn people are just tools.

Absolutely.

Why or what would justify the super rich NOT trying to control everything?

They already see a social construct and behaviour that assures them that they are "superior."  But, of course, they are completely incorrect on that end.

18. Terri Meredith profile image69
    Terri Meredithposted 12 years ago

Our leader has been banned for 3 days.  yikes  Someone didn't like his passionate answers and went home crying, I guess.  He has handed the reigns to me to hold for him and I am honored.  He'll be back, stronger than ever!  tongue

I didn't like being called blind and stupid because I happen to think he has some of his facts wrong.  I'm funny like that.

19. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 12 years ago

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg !

While I don't like being called names, either, I also don't understand myopic viewpoints and refusals to even look at legitimate facts.  Even if the legitimacy is in question, it's our duty as Americans to look at all the circumstances, events, and people surrounding a topic.  It is the only way to ensure that we keep a handle on our freedom, which to date is being dangerously threatened.  I suppose Wes just doesn't handle point blank statements implying that he's an emotionally driven liar.  Insisting that he's spreading lies about his choice of topics is no different than him calling someone blind and stupid.  He asked for sources at different times on several of his forums.  None were provided to show him the "error of his ways".  I would then venture to say that the person telling him he is wrong is simply stating an opinion with no facts to back it up.  Makes him the more credible of the two.  However, I DO wish he would remain calm in the face of irrational ramblings.

I haven't noticed that Wesman provided any facts. Certainly any convincing facts. He provided a link to a video of Soros discussing the international banking crisis about which he is an acknowledged expert. Apparently Wesman thinks the opinions Soros expressed are proof of an international conspiracy. I don't see it. For many years Soros helped promote democracy and freedom in the former USSR satellite countries. He is also a very successful capitalist investor who has made a lot of money. So what?

I think the biggest problem about Soros is that he is an admitted megolamaniac who has openly admitted that he's always seen himself in a messianic role.  He was raised to oppose nationalism and believes he can use his billions to promote his personal idea of an open society.  He is a non-American spending billions to meddle in American politics.  He has presented himself as a student of Prof. Karl Popper's philosophies, yet he donates his money to the very types of organizations that support societies Popper frowned upon...collectivist.

Soros is dangerous.  He presents himself as a philanthropist but in business dealings he openly admits that he wants more power for the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.  He also has stated that the role of the US should be "downsized" in the IMF.  In 1998 he stated that our sovereignty should be subordinated to international  institutions.

Perhaps the most harmful of his activities has been his manipulation of currencies, bringing financial crisis to several countries, one of which was England.  He made a billion by dumping 10 billion in sterling which forced a devaluation of the currency.

Are you serious???  Did you really say "so what????"  This man claims he wants to put an end to capitalism, but makes billions by practicing it????  So, then you won't mind if you lose everything when he finally succeeds in "downsizing" the US's interests through our own currency manipulation?  You won't mind being one of the poverty stricken drones to kiss the feet of the great new Messiah?    He's an expert alright...an expert at bringing countries to financial ruin while fattening his own wallet.  Yeah,  let's welcome him with open arms.

2. janesix profile image59
        janesixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't care. I don't owe society anything.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)