Heaven and Hell: Customizable for the Individual?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Jonathan Janco profile image61
    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

Someone once said something to the effect of 'Heaven is what you want it to be and Hell is what you make of it', or something like that. I believe we have something of a dual consciousness once we're no longer a physical manifestation. We witness a dark realm where we judge ourselves for what we did in life to damage our souls and that brings us eventually to a realm of light where we create the reality we want. Anyway, what is your own personal, individual Heaven and Hell. You can include religious views or not, I have no preference except that response come from the heart.

For me, Heaven is being able to ingest a 500pg book by way of telepathy in just a few seconds. If I could type that fast also, everything else would be gravy. Oh yeah, and acheiving every possible plane of consciousness I think would also be like Heaven.

Hell would be suffering as the cuckold, loser husband of someone like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.

So, what is Heaven and Hell to you. Please be as mundane or as out there as you like.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely customizable by you, the viewer. It's all in the mind so, glass half full/empty sort of thing. That doesn't mean it's as easy as all that. You have to have the key (which you make) but once you have it, you can make your world anything you want it to be.

2. mischeviousme profile image60
      mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Heaven is joy in life, hell is where we go to have our ego stripped away. Ego death can occur in life and is just as hellish as any form of suffering, for one must start anew...

3. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As a Christian I will try to give you my view. First Hell: This is a place where your spirit could be sent whereby you will have to live out your spirit life confined like jail, and totally separated from God and his love in constant torture.  Heaven is a place where you are in God's presence constantly, free to roam and be with other spirits enjoying their lives doing services for God and receiving heavenly rewards. You will also be able to see and visit anyone stranger friend or relative and enjoy being with them. There will be no pain no suffering, no natural disasters to have to be concerned or worried about just lots of loving.

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Both are right here on Earth. Some of it self-induced; some of it not.

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

In my opinion (formed from what I've perceived throughout my years communicating with spirits) Heaven and Hell are not real places but states of consciousness. Although some people go through life harming others and living perfect lives filled with happiness, once they die the truth hits them so hard that they go into shock. It takes them longer to reincarnate because they have a lot more to learn than someone who already lived their own private hell on earth. I don't know if this makes any sense to you, so I'm going to leave it at that. Maybe I should write a hub about this. It is an interesting subject.

1. vector7 profile image61
      vector7posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just sharing my insights..

One - People lie, why wouldn't spirits? [just saying smile]

Two - A state of consciousness is what you are experiencing right now, every day. This 'state' of consciousness depends on an external world (if it was internal you'd just be talking to yourself forever, fun huh? lol] on which to exist in. [A real place?]

If a place isn't real but is a state.. Then where does this 'state' exist? Within your mind? Then we move to where does your 'mind' 'exist'? [etc, etc you'd never find the 'place']

A place is a location, and a location is a relative position to things around you, even in spirit this applies as if you exist you are relative in location to something else, otherwise you are non-existent.

Therefore, if there is no 'place' then there is no 'existence' which is essentially 'nothing'..

Even data has to have a 'place' or 'location' to exist or it DOESN'T exist.

If there is no 'real place' then there is nowhere for a 'state of consciousness' to exist.

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Two people are standing next to each other looking down from the empire state. One thinks the view is amazing. The other thinks its a monstruosity what human beings have done with the natural habitat of the area. They share a common place but their view is very different. In Spirit there is no such thing as time and space as we know it. It's very hard to explain but there are many resources available in order to understand this. I think that when people refer to as your own personalized Heaven, they are referring about the "view" from the empire state. You can have everything and still be unhappy, its all in your perception. I'm not saying I'm right, and you're wrong. I think we could go on and on forever with this and neither one will have substantial proof to support either theory. You can't rationalize this in a "logic" way because the logic of a muslim will differ from an atheist. And if we're going to base it on proof, then we wouldn't be talking about Heaven and Hell in a serious fashion.

Well, your certainly right that I cannot give anyone proof, as even if it is proof, there is always a way to set a guilty man free if your lawyer is good enough.. Even with proof, all you need is sufficient doubt.

But, I will say that there being no place, seems to have no clue to be even considered from my work/study/learning/view.

A spotless glass plate window is not seen by birds at times who are very aware little creatures, and yet once they fly into it - they find that what looks to lack substance indeed packs a very hard lesson of substantial proof of substance.

The universe is filled with unseen material we look right through. Yet every particle is relative to one another. Even a spirit has to have a location to exist.

If we are alive, and so is a spirit. And the spirit is somewhere where we are not. That means there is another place, location, realm, dimension.. whatever you want to call it.. They are somewhere 'else'..  [because we aren't there]

I know you probably still disagree, but I've did more work in 'spiritual' matters than I could convey in 200 lengthy hubs.

I understand your empire state building theme, about perspective.. But even it shows relativity as they are 'viewing' 'things' from different 'angles' hence different 'locations'... [mindset is where one's 'mind' is 'set']

Even files in a pc or phone are relative to each other by location.

Everything science has ever encounted is relative to other things by location.

Paranormal activity normally happens in specific locations. Spirits aren't everywhere at once. [location, location, location] lol

So though you disagree, I [kindly] can't conclude otherwise.

Nothing any human has ever encountered [ scientifically, or personal account testimony ] agrees with opposite.

( Just something I can't see not being true )

smile

1. profile image0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(illusion)
            It's an illusion. One day we'll wake up from this long dream and we'll realize that we are all but waves of an endless ocean. big_smile

LOL, you are so cute little miss cheesy.

I see the list, but what exactly do you mean?

It seems your link still supports my assertion sweety. wink (from what I'm seeing)

Help me out on what you mean?

I must say, I like you no matter what your view. You make me smile a lot.

smile

1. profile image0

The "cute miss cheesy" is new to me, but I am used to not being taken seriously, which is fine by me because I don't have a real concern for how others see me . . . that is, since I don't really exist and there is no time or space wink
                What I mean is that what we think we perceive is nothing but an illusion. Time and space are concepts that are part of this illusion but they seize to exist in Spirit. Let's just say that while we are living our human experience, we need to have things molded to our needs for many reasons, but mainly - because we are placed in this body to learn many lessons. The most important one is to let go of all physical attachments. So we reincarnate over and over again until we get it right. But in all truth, our reincarnations are happening at the same time even though we think of time as linear. That's how many people are able to see the future, because they have mastered the art of getting access to that future life. It's like the butterfly effect. It gives me a headache just trying to think of a way to explain this to you, Vector! Ah! I need tylenol! I can't do this today! It's almost midnight and I had a beer a while ago. And I NEVER drink, so I'm a bit tipsy! big_smile

I may not take things that make no sense to me seriously, AFTER I process the implementation of the idea into the event, subject, or operation.

But I DO take you seriously. wink

The human mind and brain are very powerful and have seperate and multiple perspectives. But, I do seriously filter based on what I can estabilsh as logical, reasoned, and true.

As far as everything being illusion, then someone must control said illusion no? Otherwise we should/would have capability to mold/manipulate the 'illusion' to erase pain, bring rules of physics into subjection to our demands and create whole new dimensions simply by thought.

To put it simply.. I'll re-state what a wise man once said.

"Pinch yourself." 

If the pain from a screaming man on fire can be said to be an illusion by those standing without, I don't think under any circumstance, ever, [if he lives] he will agree as the opposite of illusion is reality - and I believe he will hold that his pain was real even to his deathbed.

Just sayin.

Now as far as time is concerned, I think you are on a path most who have an alternate view of time take. But it simply is not so. (can't be cuz vector says so, lol)

Relativity explains time, and that it is not the same speed for everything, nor does it control the objects or material in existence.

I'll try to make this simple.

Time is linear [vector] - it only has one direction and events aren't subracted but added. Nothing is reversed but counteracted. Once a rock falls through the surface of a body of water the ripples will form and will not stop or turn back toward the center unless an equal force times 2 and directly oppsite is formed and implemented to redirect the energy the rock tranfered when entering.

Time is simply a measurement of speed and relationship. There are certain atoms that decay at a certain rate if they are not excited. If these atoms are then excited and begin moving at a super high rate of speed, they don't decay as fast and therefore live longer than if their motion is left sluggish in comparison. They move farther into the future because they are faster, and therefore the time at which they cease is farther down the vector in comparison to it's relative surroundings.

But, time itself is just a tool to measure this difference in speed and relationship. Take time away and what is stretched out here compacts into a dimension sort of like photos in a movie flip book. The flip book is only a minute part of eternity though..

This isn't an exact description with absolute accurate terminology though. But if you search through the principles and understand Eienstien's Relativity then it should be obvious whst I'm describing. That is, if you don't pick-it-apart by the letter.. lol - And like I said, that's the short version so it's not super perfect.

And then as well, I am just a man.

LOL, I like it when you get flustered explaining your view.. it's soo cute.

Drinky drinky bad for you drunky. just teasin. [btw, does that explain everything being 'illusion' to you? lolol - picking PICKING.. wink ]

1. profile image0

Well, Victor, I'd love to chat with you about all this, and we will . . . as soon as I get my internet connection working again. Right now I'm just reading and typing from my phone. Me being flustered is cute? lol thanks . . . I guess?

2. profile image0
              Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Waves of an endless ocean. I like that. It's in line with how I've come to think on the matter.

1. profile image0

Yes, Emily. . . I'm sure you are as cheesy as I am! Lol nothing wrong with being poetic from time to time, is there?

4. brandonakelly profile image61
    brandonakellyposted 12 years ago

I think what you're referring to with the books is actually called Osmosis Jonathan.

In regards to what I believe about Heaven and Hell, I think it's sad that humanity has warped these religious facts and teachings into the worldly images they are now. Any God fearing individual has read Revelations knows for a fact that Heaven WILL indeed be right here on earth, but it will not be as we see it now. Earth will be cleansed by fire, then remade anew, and more beautiful than we could possibly imagine. The city in which we live will be made of precious gems and we will be given new bodies. Hell will be a place where non-believers, Satan, his demons, and everyone else goes who did not repent for the sins they commit.

Some people argue that they are above sin or are good people, but the Bible says that good deeds do not get you to Heaven, that path is through Christ alone. Everyone is born into bad behavior are they not? We aren't taught to be bad, we're taught to behave, which means regardless of what people do NOW, they have already fallen short and must come to God through the Son. This isn't MY 'take' on Heaven and Hell, this is fact and what others choose to believe is their own personal decision. But let me leave you with a question, ask yourself this, "What if I'm wrong?" The day Christ returns to take his believers home is coming, I know where I'm going, wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry? Just something for you to ponder as you go about your day..

God Bless!

5. vector7 profile image61
    vector7posted 12 years ago

I'm going to hit this with honest intellect and logic only, first..

If you showed up here and hadn't created a thing, asked to be born or created yourself, and have no power to change any physical laws at any time..

HOW would/-or-/could we ever conclude we would create a new world personalized for a single person [ourself] and it make any logical sense? Then everyone lives in a seperate world??

I'm sorry, but I don't see where this line of reasoning ever began except springing from the pure result of personal want creating the idea itself irregardless of the present circumstantial truths.

No, I think when we get there, [for those who do], it will be exactly the same scenario as when and how we got here.

Partakers of a world that exists without us needing to create it. Getting to a place and then creating it is a little opposite of reality, for where are you going to go if there is no place to get to? Does everyone get a box of white and live by themselves painting everywhere because we don't agree on the same colors for the walls?

This makes no sense to me personally, not even from a purely secular standpoint.

But, to continue on with flipping to appeal to my personal standpoint rather than others now..

Heaven was created just like earth was created, just like we are created, and in observing the creations and being given the process and ability of imagination are allowed to create 'within' the realm we are placed [earth now, heaven later].

If they think after living in this life that in the next one they will be given some super high position to create everything, [that is supposedly already there.. How's that work? lol] I personally don't know where they obtained anything that hints the idea portrayed and would LOVE to know where exactly they got the information the notion is built on...

My profile gives my obvious source of information base. btw.

smile

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't accept there is a hell. There is either a heaven or there is nothing. No in between. In other words, in my view today, which means it may change, If there is suffering in hell, logically that means there is life or the experience of life in hell. I would have to preclude on my limited knowledge it would be eternal. I was told that eternal life  is in heaven. So, there is either a heaven or nothing.

Considering I double checked that in the post you responded to I seemed to not have mentioned Hell, I am going to assume you took a moment to review my profile and the links therein.

Whatever your choice on accepting and believing in Jesus Christ the Son of God [Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob], and whether you choose to accept the  Bible for the divine revelation of the Messiah-Christ Jesus that it is.. That is your choice tsmog.

I have preached the good news as commanded by my Saviour and good Lord, and God will direct those to Him that search for His truth. He knows who does, and does not.. And knows who denies Him for personal want, and who does not.

I will say, that I hope you would consider searching in effort to validate your present belief, as I am very certain.. [more than you could ever know..] that Hell exists, and that it is indeed, and in fact torture in eternity.

Understanding the hard to accept fact [ As I personally hate the idea of anything or anyone in pain - even people that hurt me I'm a sucker for helping them because I don't want them to hurt. ] as a reality doesn't make me like it. But just like I cannot deny pain now though I don't like it for me or anyone... I also cannot deny that there is a pain-filled eternal existence called Hell.

It is, in fact, the very reason Christ Jesus came to save us. [That is that Hell exists.]

God did not make such a place for people who ignorantly make mistakes, but for those created before mankind who 'knowingly' chose to be purely destructive and evil. [The Bible explains why some people end up in a place not designed for their existence]

Hell, and my love for people [put in my heart by God] - Is the very reason I preach what Christ done. As Christ Jesus came to lead away from such misery and to save those He loves [us] from that place. But a person cannot avoid a hole they refuse to accept is there which is hidden by debris and walking proudly against warning while another pleads to him to be careful....

God bless tsmog.

-v7

1. tsmog profile image84
          tsmogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I disagree again. I think it is the ascension proclaimed. The rest is just a bunch of rhetoric meant to satisfy the doubters. Why not give them doubt if that is what they seek. Simply I haven't time trying to figure it. It either is or is not. If more time was spent proving heaven rather than hell then maybe there may be  more believers. Just a thought. I think that was the final act wasn't it ascension.

Whatever you believe tsmog, in short, I meant that that is fine as your choices are consequentially related to you.

I think that is my point exactly, and maybe I should indeed include more emphasis on Heaven, yet I being personally aware of Hell can't exclude it as Christ taught of it, therefore as a Christian I must do as He commands.. not as I personally want. He did say to seek first the kingdom of God in that regard.

I already knew you disagreed, and am aware now of your future disagreement as well.

I stated my cause, and then accepted or not as truth - I spoke what I should that I know is good and truth.

From there, to each his own.

1. Disappearinghead profile image61
              Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Vector, you said ".... yet I being personally aware of Hell.....". How so, could you please elaborate?

It is from personal events, and from Biblical research.

Not to mention something Jesus Christ says we must have in Him. Faith.

Though I feel critisicm building it's tidal wave for impact.. I'll do it because I care.. a lot...

One morning while having been in 'atheism' mode for quite some time doubting in God, I had been searching and spent day in, and day out working on studies and searching for truth. I had quit my job because I had unexplainable notions to search.

I came across many of the music industy's top selling artists, at that time and there were things that stood out to me though people loved the music, I seen evil in it, as did many others who investigated as well. [music is full of wickedness guised as cute, or fun, or harmless] ..

The next two weeks I had such a collection of obvious Biblically opposing themes and evil phrases and metaphors.. I could read through the material I had collected and it was if a demon wrote a book..

I've always had very, very profound feelings in certain places and about certain people when they claimed they 'spoke to spirits' or they spoke about certain things that took place. Such as I would envision things and know when someone was lying or truthful, but I would never say anything.

After those few weeks, another few days or so passed [ I can't recall exactly ] and I woke up to these wretched screams.. Screams like people hear in burning cars, except it had an echo..... You could hear distinct voices and tell one from another. You knew each voice by it's sound, but could only hear certain ones when they shrieked extra loud as if crying [ sobs come in waves ] except really horrid and random.

The screams weren't in my ears, and they were not from horrer movies. It was as if I was daydreaming about something that was in my past, like a memory. There were no voices talking, or silence, or even other sounds..

Just wailing and hollering and moaning.. and disgusting sounds that make you want to puke.

They went away after 2 days, but I can still remember them and recall it when people talk about Hell, or I read the word. But I try to forget the sounds.

I have seen people turn into something besides a person and they were just pure evil. I've seen too much that is not from this world, things I can't say or I'll probably hear worse jokes than I am for telling this.

I've did tons of research on the subject since as well because of the things I've been through, and looked at all kinds of scripture, testimony accounts [comparisons between them and others, and them and scripture], nde hospital staff accounts, hospital staff records accounts, social activity, etc.

I haven't been through it all in a while, as it's hard to go through this and keep from being deeply saddened. But I hope to put something together someday.

I don't care what anyone tells me, or thinks. I know that place exists. And NO I don't want ANYONE to go there.

1. profile image0
                  Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi vector. Don't let anyone give you a hard time about your post. You were honest about what you thought happened. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm sure it was very traumatic.

It hasn't gone anywhere sweety.

I still find connections I'd rather not have to accept every day...

Don't worry. My 'thoughts' are validated by The Holy Bible. So I'm not too worried about people looking down on me from their horse.

I am after all one of thousands this has happened to, if not ten thousands.

And my brothers and sisters all believe the same.

6. depressionhelpwiz profile image60
    depressionhelpwizposted 12 years ago

We are all human beings- as such in search of God in terms of a safety provider or a juice that could cool depression or appeal to our financial state. Men eventually fall to faith or dogmas- i call it an emotional twist of the mind neglecting logical arguments and facts.

So whoever believes in supreme beings would have a problem with my submission. But i have a question.

What do we say about our forefathers or great great grandparents who never knew about Jesus or God- who served zeus or other gods, or never had any god-would their soul be cast in hell or heaven??

The bible itself is full of controversy; i mean is the God of the old testament the same as that of the new testament?

Why are there discrepancies or differences in the intepretation of the bible or the way the church itself operates?

These questions shows that our ideas about hell, heaven or other spiritual concepts are socially constructed. Another point is the concepts are either used as a element of fear- in instilling group loyalty or club affiliation. I know some continents that people play with the concepts of heaven and hell ,demons, generational curses to scare people to conform to their doctrines or belief.

So if you could answer where those without the knowledge of christ or God are in the past generation- then you would have broken the logical code behind christianity or religion itself.

As  i always say - men have through all ages believed in one god or the other-so the new century or another one would bring a picture of anothe god.

One - God knows the heart, and if someone did not hear of God, or Jesus Christ then God obviously knows and can judge accordingly whether that person searched for God. God can also speak to people if they search for Him. And the Bible states that the creation [ us and the world and universe] is a testimony of Him and denying that God exists while looking on such majesty is unexcusable.. [ God said it. smile ]

Two - Yes, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the same God as in the New Testament which Christ referred to as Father [ and so do we ].

Three - Flaws come from the fact that mankind was used to do God's work. God didn't make men to be useless creatures, but because of what happened long ago, the earth has a curse called sin.. and sin brings flaws and ultimately death. [ Windows loses one file... leads to a few corrupt files... program tries to run and crashes... crashes 20 others.. and then finally kills Windows 7.. (I used to troubleshoot pc problems) ] --> this is the same way sin works on us.. corrupt file/data in software = corrupt sin/deeds in men.

[none of man's flaws ultimately 'make' another man go to Hell.. God knows every thought from age 1 day to 125 years on death bed and can recall them like you can recall the steps you took to make that ham sandwich yesterday in a flash. He doesn't make mistakes and knows every person's heart and intentions.

And also, if you take into account evil, how it works, and the terms to describe how those that are evil at heart work.. then wolves in sheeps clothing wouldn't be fooling you into thinking that Christ Jesus isn't the way because they are claiming to be something but not being that thing they claim. [Ducks look, quack, AND act like ducks.. if it quacks like one but doesn't act like one, it might be trying to make you think it's one or be trying to eat one - but it isn't one.] So where do the problems come from after that fact is established? The simplest principle taught and theme from top to bottom is continuously overlooked.. Good and Evil.. Get that and TONS of your comprehension problems go right out the window regarding Christ and the Bible.

If you look from the outside in, it will NEVER make sense to you. You have to come on God's terms to find Him.. God will not 'meet in the middle'..

He is God, and those who deserve to know Him are those who spend time genuinely searching for Him. This is what the Bible teaches.

Treating the Bible [God's word] as a criminal on a witness stand to be questioned and accused rather than reviewing entirely and humbly seeking God are two different things. The first will never see God, while the latter will find Him.

God is active, and according to how one goes about searching determines whether He will reveal Himself. He seeks out those who look for Him.

If anyone EARNESTLY wants God, they will search, and finally.. they will find Jesus Christ, the only way to the Father.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
        Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Heaven and hell are in the same place. You determine which one you are in, and if the place needs a Feng Shui makeover, because the darkness is in control here.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)