Proof that Satan is Everywhere

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (22 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Chasukposted 12 years ago

Satan is blatantly associated with the pentagram, a five-pointed star. Obviously, then, every symbolic star -- in any media, and in any form -- represents Satan.

That horse with a white star on its forehead? That horse is one of Satan's mounts. Really!

All sheriffs are Satanists, as evidenced by their star-shaped badges. Beware especially the sheriffs who flaunt their Satanism by riding Satanic mounts.

Cher released an album called "Stars" in 1975. This proves that she has been a Satanist for nearly 40 years.

Star, Alberta, Star, Idaho, and Star, Texas are indisputably Satanic communities, as are all other locations of devilish nomenclature.

That Catholic magazine, the St. Austin Review (StAR)? It's published by Satanists.

Starz, the TV channel? They insert messages into every program designed to subliminally seduce you for Satan.

Do you know about the rank of "Star Scout" in the Boy Scouts of America? To earn your Star badge, you must pray to Satan five times a day.

Those five-star films, restaurants, and hotels? You do know how they earned those ratings, right? Human sacrifices to Satan.

1. aguasilver profile image71
      aguasilverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it's just called 'hiding in plain sight'

I don't for one minute assume that ANY five pointed star = satanic, however just as the fish sign is associated with Christianity, the pentagram is associated with Satanic rites, and if I were Lucifer, getting my logo subliminally accepted by the populace would seem like a neat idea.

Just a thought.

1. profile image0
        Chasukposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I created this forum as a joke, but since you are taking it seriously, I will respond seriously.

First, a logo is only effective if the identity of its sponsor is known. That's the reason that companies pay big money to have them designed. Second, a logo is only effective if its use has not been diluted. It can't be argued that the use of a star -- four points, five points, six points, seven points, eight points, or twelve points -- is unique. If Satan chose it for his logo, he chose unwisely. It even fails the copyright test, as simple geometric shapes can't be copyrighted. Lastly, even assuming that Satan needed a logo (and I don't make that assumption),  any members of his target demographic would already belong to him.

2. lovemychris profile image77
        lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Exactly right, imo.
        Hiding in plain sight, and pretending to be your friend.

2. LewSethics profile image59
      LewSethicsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow, that's really cool stuff about the star.
      Do circle.

3. mischeviousme profile image61
      mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol I like you, you're funny...

2. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 12 years ago

Don't forget Ringo Starr. He's gotta be the Antichrist.

1. LewSethics profile image59

And Bart Starr is his um, quarterback.

3. Eric Newland profile image60

And "pent-" is a prefix that means "five," so if you've ever rePENTed your sins you're a Satan worshipper. Twice. Because you pented and then you pented again.

1. LewSethics profile image59

if you did it in a penthouse you're in real trouble.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

OMG!  I live just a few miles from Star, Idaho.  My son looked into buying a house there not long ago - is he secretly a satanist?

I drove through that town once, and it looked like even the stray dogs had horns and hoofs - it was a most terrifying experience.  One store even has a large star on it - must be the "church".  And the sheriff's deputy stopped me for a burned out headlight - definitely Satan on the prowl!

5. johnakc profile image39
    johnakcposted 12 years ago

Almost every body at almost every place in the world is ready to cheat, others is the proof that satan is present everywhere

1. profile image0

I'm sorry that others have treated you so poorly. However, you can't place blame for poor behavior on the omnipresence of Satan unless you already believe that Satan is omnipresent.

6. Eric Newland profile image60

Take the word "star." Now switch the second and third letters. Now remove the last letter. Now duplicate the second letter and add it on to the end. Not the original second letter but the new one from after you switched those letters. Okay, I forget where we were now. Let me try again. Take the word "star"...

7. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

This is all incredibly disturbing. My husband’s first girlfriend was named Star. I’ve always thought the fact that he remembered his first girlfriend was troubling. But, it all fits now. She was Satan. He’s been tainted by Satan. I’ve been a bed fellow with someone who has been tainted by Satan. I’m probably tainted myself.

And all this time I thought a star was just a star. Had I known, I could have saved myself.

1. profile image0

That puts "sleeping with the enemy" in an entirely new perspective. :-)

8. Eric Newland profile image60

Based on national flags, 39 countries are the Devil's playground.

1. profile image0

I knew that the US was the most Satanic country -- 50 stars! -- but who would have guessed that Brazil -- 27 stars! -- was the second-most Satanic?

1. Eric Newland profile image60
        Eric Newlandposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, they've all sold out to the Roman whore anyway, so what would you expect?

9. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 12 years ago

Starfish, evil satanic things that aren't even fish, how deceptive eh!

Popstars and rockstars, yeah Satan worshippers with secret backwards messages in their lyrics that subliminaly tell you to love Satan.

10. profile image0
    Rad Manposted 12 years ago

What's disturbing is that some do not see the humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Chasuk...the Magi followed a star to Bethlehem. It was a star to herald Jesus' birth. So the Magi and Jesus are satanic? Rubbish.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)