The greatest lie.

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (17 posts)
  1. JasonChevez profile image56
    JasonChevezposted 11 years ago

I understand now that the greatest lie that I have been thought to believe is that God doesn't believe in you. Don't get me wrong. There are many other lies in the world. But this one is by far the one that effects your life. I have 3 degrees and many answers for many Question asked. This lesson comes with time & experience. Therefore, I say to those who are reading this to Question you relationship with and see if you "think" that God isn't by your side. That things in your life are going wrong and that everything you do goes wrong as well.

They say that the greatest lie that the Devil has told is that God is not real.

This lie comes in many forms ... Like feeling that God doesn't care about you. Then it becomes that God doesn't believe in you. And more, that God doesn't hear you. That you are not worthy of Him and so you stop praying. You stop believing in yourself. And at the end you stop caring about God, yourself, those around you, anger becomes your solution, lies become the logical reason.

Know that ones in Greek times this was in issue with the Gods. The people didn't believe.

Well, just know that God does believe in you, it is you who has stopped believing. He's waiting for you to believe again. Just ask for help. Ask His Son. Jesus. If it doesn't work, I can tell you a reason. You stopped believing since you reason with excuses. Think about this: how many people have come across in life that have justifiable reason for doing what they do even though it clear to everyone that their actions are wrong? To think that God doesn't believe in you is another justifiable reason that holds you back from having the things that you want in life.

I know that many of us ask to be rich! I know I have, yet the lesson I have learned is that what I'm looking for isn't the money. I want to be able to buy things that I can enjoy, not that it will make me happier. Who's happier the guy that has lots of money in the club ? Or the guy who has the best time in the club with friends that may only have $50 to his name?

The excuse that the guy with the money is the reason that many of your prays are not being answered! sad

Money can buy enjoyment, yes!  But enjoyment and Happiness are complete two different words by definition.

I want happiness and in time I will be assured to find lots of enjoyment.

I hope the best for you. I will not say Bless you since that's not my job. It's your, think about it as cash. It's my Job to put cash in your pockets. 

Jason love NYC

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image59
      Jesus was a hippyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Have you got proof of these claims or are you lying?

JasonChevezposted 11 years agoin reply to this

In logic and rhetoric, a fallacy is usually an improper argumentation in reasoning often resulting in a misconception or presumption. Literally, a fallacy is "an error in reasoning that renders an argument logically invalid". By accident or design, fallacies may exploit emotional triggers in the listener or participant (appeal to emotion), or take advantage of social relationships between people (e.g. argument from authority). Fallacious arguments are often structured using rhetorical patterns that obscure any logical argument.
        Though an argument is not "logically valid", it is not necessarily the case that the conclusion is incorrect. It simply means that the conclusion cannot logically be arrived at using that argument.
        Though often used unintentionally, fallacies can be used purposefully to win arguments regardless of the merits. Among such devices, discussed in more detail below, are: "ignoring the question" to divert argument to unrelated issues using a red herring, making the argument personal (argumentum ad hominem) and discrediting the opposition's character, "begging the question" (petitio principi), the use of the non-sequitur, false cause and effect (post hoc ergo propter hoc), bandwagoning (everyone says so), the "false dilemma" or "either-or fallacy" in which the situation is oversimplified, "card-stacking" or selective use of facts, and "false analogy". Another common device is the "false generalization", an abstraction of the argument that shifts discussion to platitudes where the facts of the matter are lost. There are many, many more tricks to divert attention from careful exploration of a subject.
        Fallacies can generally be classified as informal (premises fail to support the proposed conclusion, but the argument is structured properly) or formal (logical structure is flawed).

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 11 years agoin reply to this

luv the pic Jason...sure got me believin'.....send me the cash k?

SOH love NYC too!

Thank you

3. Disappearinghead profile image61
      Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm with you with regards to what happens when we believe God no longer believes in us, but changing this state can be like trying to turn an oil tanker round.

It is true..  But I guess we all in do time will learn how to turn that tanker.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
      nightwork4posted 11 years agoin reply to this

wouldn't there have to be a god for him to believe in you?

How many Gods are there? Lol.

2. JasonChevez profile image56
    JasonChevezposted 11 years ago

Thank you for the comments. It's good to know that we are becoming more aware of how to be more with God. Thank you and I wish you the best.

3. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 11 years ago

Interesting post. Which of course I disagree with. But, this will not come as a surprise to most who know me.

One of the biggest misconceptions in the world today is about "money".

Another of the biggest misconceptions is that a G/god actually needs to exist.

But, having said that, most people are not going to understand. Why not? Because, they don't possess the true courage for understanding their own life, so they deceive themselves into believing they have a need for a G/god.

However, now having said that, there are some benefits that do come from believing and those who do good with them and do not interfere in other people's life, are the ones quietly doing what's right. These same people have no problem with other people and their beliefs, nor do they worry about how other people live their life, which is how it should be. They blend into society without being noticed and they most likely don't want to be noticed either. Why don't they want to be noticed? Because they are humble enough to know that they don't require the recognition. This means their ego is in check.

I have said it a number of times and gladly repeat myself.

(a) Life doesn't require any knowledge of any G/god to be understood.
    (b) Life doesn't require any knowledge of any G/god to be lived.

Thank you for the fee back. I think that you have 3 arguments here.

1 money - Money isn't bad. I mean it the manner in which we exchange for goods. The bad thing about comes to be when we as individuals give money the life worth more then those around us.

2- God ; your right about God not needing to Exist. Let me ask you this, is it a need for you to exist? If not then why are you still here? If so then, why the need?

3: this is something about people minding their own. And to be notice is another issue. People who need to interfere, are just looking to connect. Those who need to be notice need affirmation of who they think they are..

My thought about God is more about the element of two powers that support you and another that beats you down.

Aak you self, how do you view God. Then ask if the thought is based in emotions , ( most of the time emotions have personal history) and if not then how does such thoughts come to be? Please see my photos. On ideas. Therefore, if you dont believe in god, and your thoughts are not inspired by God, where are they coming. Young said that we as humens have something call the collective unconscious. Where it's a network of thought ( pryers ) and dreams that allows us to achieve such initiate requests. Therefore f I pry for something, another individual in my circual will receive such a thought and therefore may give me a better psotion at work, help with a loan, and ask If I need help.... It's a logical way of seeing it. Is it more? Yes.. He so.. Many other thoughts come to mind..
      For thank you for commenting... Please feel free to comment anytime..  Thank you for your tme, Jason... NYC love...

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6577049_f248.jpg

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 11 years agoin reply to this

3 arguments? No. One topic. Bad perception.
        Give money life? roll Money is just a tool to be used. The misunderstanding is as I have stated in the hub I wrote on the topic. Misconceptions must be debunked as what they are.
        Need to exist? You're joking right? Of course there's a need for me to exist. I help perpetuate the human species. I am important to the survival of the human species as you are. I clear up confusion of those who like to pass along distortion and misinformation. There's a purpose for my existence. My purpose for existence comes from the needs of other people.
        Even if I didn't think there was a need for me. I would still live my life with the understanding that I must have a purpose for living my life. Suicide doesn't nothing to protect the extinction of the human species.
        Yes, being a responsible person knowing where you rights end goes along way to minding one's own business.
        Those who seek recognition do it for ego driven purposes.
        Connect is fine and there are much easier ways than interfering.
        Yes, ego driven without realizing it.
        Being cryptic on purpose?
        I don't need to ask myself this question. I did for a great many years. I guess it would be better for me to know YOUR definition of G/god, so as to provide a better answer.
        Another vague question. Clarify?
        The photo below is irrelevant.
        You're unbelievable. My brain. Duh!
        Consciousness is a collective dude. And unconscious collective? Must exist considering Consciousness exists. All human consciousness and subconsciousness is the same. As a collective, the human species, has no different consciousness. The level of awareness of each person is what is different. Because, it's directly related to one's understanding of one's own life and how honest they are about being honest with themselves.

Is there a collective consciousness where thoughts are intermixed with other people? This is unknown at this time and has been proven to exist, except for spotty twin sets, who can sense and feel their identical sibling. As I said it's spotty at best and doesn't occur in all twins.
        This statement made no sense.
        Again, another statement that doesn't make sense.

Again very thoughtful, of things you have stated. To be honest I don't know where to begin, as I read your thoughts. But I like to see what you have to say. I. Do time you will extend your knowegled and therefore, come to a complete circual.   One thing to be sure is that words are but a fragment of thoughts and can't be fully be expanded as I am to this law....... Thank you for your feedback.......... Please keep in touch with me on Facebook.  Tonysinclare3000@gmail.com.  Have a great day...

1. Cagsil profile image71
            Cagsilposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. Have a great day! smile

2. profile image0
            Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You completely lost me.

2. profile image0
          Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Where's the like button? Like.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)