Reached over 1000 views in 17 days Thanks :)

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (39 posts)
  1. isenhower33 profile image68
    isenhower33posted 11 years ago

I've only been writing on here for 17 days and reached 1000 views. I signed up two months ago but didnt start writing till a few weeks ago. Im so glad i did. I'd like to thank everyone that has visited my pages to see my writing. All the great comments and even some email on improving. HP community is the best smile Thanks to all

1. janshares profile image92
      jansharesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Congrats to you, isenhower33. Happy for you, you're a hard worker and a talented writer.

isenhower33posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Jan smile You'll have to go check out my blogsite i started and tell me what you think smile Let me know if theres anything i need to improve on smile

ok, I will

Thanks smile

2. janshares profile image92

Just saw your site, way cool that you put that together to showcase your work. Might be a guy thing but I think it needs more visual appeal, a splat of color maybe? Also, on poem page "we have written" instead of "we have wrote"

2. Chip6 profile image57
      Chip6posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, HP is the best, and that is why most of its users are now joining Wizzley. The Wizzley forums are full of these guys. Some still have accounts on HubPages. Others have completely relocated their content to Wizzley.

1. ivanmarginal profile image60
        ivanmarginalposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Is Wizzley good?

1. Chip6 profile image57

Search Wizzley forums. The 'best' writers on hubpages have relocated there.

2. isenhower33 profile image68

Full of what guys? I have nothing on wizzley...and I doubt it's better than HP

Even though I don't have wizzley I don't see the reason to care if someone does, I have my own blog site too but that doesn't mean I'm less interested in HP. Some people like to get their content out there in on different sites...nothing wrong with that...

2. Shanna11 profile image75
            Shanna11posted 11 years agoin reply to this

If you're trying to make good money as an online writer, it isn't smart to put all your eggs in one basket- you should spread your writing around to lots of different writing sites. Wizzley is one writing site that a lot of Hubbers are extending their work into. I don't have anything on Wizzley either (even though I do have an account there), mostly because I don't have a lot of time to write quality work at the moment.

Ignore Chip and all related accounts. He's got a vendetta against Hubpages .

It's good to have your work on different sites, especially if you have your own website you're trying to promote...

1. ivanmarginal profile image60
                ivanmarginalposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately they don't accept PayPal...

3. Chip6 profile image57

"Some of you may know me from Hubpages as Hollie Thomas and I'd just like to say Hi to all!

I'm considering moving some of my hubs over to Wizzley after after my traffic has died a horrible death over at HP. In the meantime, I've created my first page, love the capsules and the page layout here and plan on writing a lot more pages. smile"

Some people did lose a lot of traffic, I think HP needs to fix whatever is wrong...she probably felt that HP wasn't going to recover and moved...her decision, just like you came from wizzley...

1. Chip6 profile image57

I came from where? lol I wasted my whole 1 year writing on this website. Then I had to go through the pain of relocating my entire content to Wizzley. Some of us realized early that hubpages is going to last long.

1. WryLilt profile image89
                WryLiltposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have over 100 articles on Wizzley now, but still find Hubpages earns better for the time being.

I'm happy to spread my content over several sites, but I don't see a reason to take it all off one site.

1. Chip6 profile image57

Good luck with that lol

4. Chip6 profile image57

'Uninvited Writer', saying 'hi' on Wizzley-

"I have been on Wizzley for a while but haven't been writing here, I only have 2 articles up. I plan to do much more writing here in the near future. I love this site.

I'm leaving my articles on Hubpages but not adding any more, I'll be writing here instead.

Susan "

1. Chip6 profile image57

Need more? Search Wizzley forums category "Newbie says hi", and you can see yourself. There are more, but I limit here.

2. Patkay profile image89
    Patkayposted 11 years ago

That is the way to go. Keep the hubs coming and keep on working hard, soon you will start reaping the fruits of handwork.

I will smile and my application for adsense is still going through the process. It says that i should be getting something in an email but i have yet to get anything.

soon come.

I hope so lol smile

3. zulumuscle profile image60
    zulumuscleposted 11 years ago

well done bro, I think you have been so successful in such a short time because of your involvement in commenting and actually participating in and starting forum questions. I wish you more page views bro, especially from the big G.

Thanks bro, starting forums and questions does help out a lot and answering them as well. I hope to always have the time to stay involved. Thanks again smile

4. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 11 years ago

Hey, congratulations!  That's the way to kick it out  smile    I'll check out the blog.

Thanks smile its just a start but i'll get all the kinks out of it after time goes by smile

1. Denise Handlon profile image86
        Denise Handlonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I went to your profile page -- is that the blog you are referring to?  If so-looks fine; if not...please direct me to it b/c I did not see any other link in your profile page.  smile

http://ike-and-mike.blogspot.com/

Thats the page smile my cousin and I are going to start our own website soon, and a band so we are going to incorporate them together when we get some songs recorded smile wish us luck

1. Denise Handlon profile image86
            Denise Handlonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Ike and Mike -- very cool  cool        I left you a comment BTW   smile   (I also have a blog  smile   )

Yea lol smile and i saved yours as a favorite, i'll become a member here in a little while, yours is more neat than mine, mines got stuff everywhere lol especially the sports page smile

5. Lady_E profile image63
    Lady_Eposted 11 years ago

Well done, that's Brilliant. smile

Thanks smile

6. Shanna11 profile image75
    Shanna11posted 11 years ago

Congrats! Glad you like it here!

Thanks, the community is something special. I will have to check your work out ms shanna smile

7. Gail Meyers profile image63
    Gail Meyersposted 11 years ago

Congratulations!

8. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 11 years ago

That's awesome!  Congrats, isenhower33!  Here's to continued success here on Hubpages... Cheers! smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)