Nothing is sacred to a liberal........

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (29 posts)
  1. JSChams profile image59
    JSChamsposted 11 years ago

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10 … -his-yard/

Bus driver tells student he should have been aborted because his parents have a Romney sign in their yard. But she cares.............

1. Mom Kat profile image77
      Mom Katposted 11 years agoin reply to this

While this story is completely unacceptable by anyone's standards... let's not just attack the liberals.  Both sides, as we well know, are subject to equally shameful behavior due to their passionate view and political stances. 

I agree 100% that the bus driver from this story crossed a line and should be fired if she hasn't been already.  There is no call to attack a child for his/her parents political choices (or any choices for that matter).

I just don't think this isolated case is proof that ALL liberals would or do behave in such a manner. 

Elections shouldn't bring out the worst in people.  Let's set a positive example for others here and agree that bad behavior is bad behavior no matter who does it or what "side" they are on.

JSChamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey i am fair.
        Find me a comparable story involving a Conservative. We will talk about it.
        Comparable now means someone committing a similar act not that someone thinks Romney lied or has offshore accounts.

Okie Doke?

1. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What about the guy who symbolically lynched Obama in his yard, the Republican candidate who thinks rebellious children should get the death penalty etc.

Morons and bigots are morons and bigots, regardless of party. And demonizing the "other side" en mass rather than learning to work with them is what is going to destroy this country.

2. getitrite profile image71
          getitriteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Man beaten for wearing Obama T-shirt

http://youtu.be/5wPA-qf3ukQ

1. Reality Bytes profile image74
            Reality Bytesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Horrible incident, the man was wearing a Pro-Obama shirt when he was robbed by what he described as rednecks.  I hope the thieves were caught and punished.

Me too. i don't consider this a one-way thing but you NEVER here about the liberals unless someone like me puts it out there.

2. JSChams profile image59

Fair enough. Put the offender in jail.Next.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

How do you know she was a liberal? She might be an anarchist, or a facist...

Totally ridiculous thing to say and it it's proven she did say that she should be fired.

I suppose she may have been a one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater but she wouldn't have cared then. Whichever it's most likely the one way and it's horrible to begin with...

don't you think?

Whatever she is she needs to be very glad i am not the father of that child.
        The school board would already be tired of seeing and hearing me.

3. Josak profile image59
      Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"Someone who may or may not be a liberal may or may not have insulted a child in a fit of idiocy, surely this says something about a massive portion of the US population!"
      ~A perfectly reasonable person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpWaESn … ata_player

And no criticism of the President.
    This is a teacher.

3. JSChams profile image59

I can't ever seem to get my point across which is that people are people regardless and live together fallen in a fallen world. When I point these things out it is in an increasingly enclosed atmosphere of the Conservatives are "the bad guys" and the Liberals are "the good guys".
    No such situation exists or will ever exist.
    We are humans and we all have the same problems.

That is not a message you can effectively make when you only criticize one side. A post with examples from both extremes might work a little better.

That's because I never see that sort of activity coming from a Liberal perspective, do you?
        Since when is there a non-bias in those forums? Not gonna find it.
        This is the sandbox and that's how they want it so I show them what it's like and what is happening in the real world. Political correctness is the first lie used.

This is not a workshop. Ok?

No, it's a public forum. And that is why doing one thing and saying another gets called out.

Don't know. Happens to me all the time here. Why is it only one side is portrayed as bad and you know exactly what I mean.

4. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 11 years ago

That was a terrible thing to have said, but not all liberals are like that. BOTH sides have loonies and meanies.

lol... SO true & I LOVE the way you worded it!  "loonies and meanies" .... ah, I'm going to be giggling about that one for a while smile

I guess I'm one of those "lost" Americans who still dreams of the day when people can just accept differences, accept that we aren't always going to see things eye to eye, and try to work together to create a compromise that we can all work with.

I don't judge people by their party ~ I judge them by their words and actions.  Democrat or Republican, makes no difference.  If you're a jerk, you're a jerk.  If you're awesome, you're awesome ~ wish more people would realize that.

5. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 11 years ago

Well, since you brought up the word SACRED, let's talk about what some men of the cloth are out there preaching to their congregations.
    I've provided 6 examples (soundbites and/or video in the link at bottom).

1.North Carolina Pastor argues for a gay concentration camp. Charles Worley told his congregation, “Have that fence electrified so [the homosexuals] can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”

2. Kansas Pastor says gays should be put to death. Curtis Knapp tells his church, “Oh, so you’re saying we should go out and start killing them? No, I’m saying the government should. They won’t, but they should.”

3. Indiana Pastor says gay marriage leads to abuse of children. “A decision to allow same-sex marriages today lays the foundation for the definition of marriage to become Silly Putty tomorrow capable of endless reshaping in the future,” says Pastor Paul Brewster. “That, in turn, is a recipe for children to be made victims of all sorts of abuse and the welfare of our society to receive a fatal blow.”

4. Maryland Pastor says his ‘flesh’ likes the idea of killing gays. Dennis Leatherman shouts, “Kill them all. Right? I will be very honest with you. My flesh kind of likes that idea. But it grieves the Holy Spirit. It violates Scripture.”

5. Pastor advocates child abuse on gay children. Sean Harris says if a son shows what is perceived as effeminate behavior, a parent should “squash that like a cockroach,” and if they see their son “dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch.”

6. At church, a child sings “ain’t no homo gonna make it to heaven” — in the same town where a fifteen year old killed himself after being bullied for being perceived of as gay by his classmates. Pastor Jeff Sangl of the Apostolic Truth Tabernacle cheers on

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/05/3 … ?mobile=nc

Thank you for posting something that has nothing to do with the topic.

6. JSChams profile image59

It's just amazing how quickly the left wants to deflect around the incident and either attack me for showing it or attack some other entity because you think they are worse.
    Get some guts folks if you really want to rule.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Who deflected? Everyone said it was a terrible act and she should be fired.

I think he was referring to the jump between a bus driver attacking a child for his parents' views to the clergymen attacking the gay community.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Yes, he only wants people to agree with him.

Yes the attempt to find a more horrible target.....even if it had nothing to do with the thread.

7. movingout profile image59
    movingoutposted 11 years ago

Would have been better stated if you said, "Nothing is sacred to some liberals and some conservatives." There's crazy people on both sides of the fence. And a few crazy people from one side or the other, reflects the whole group.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)