If You Only Had 3 Minutes To Live What Would You Do?

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (50 posts)
  1. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I'd check my hubpage stats!!

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would hug my baby for 2 minutes depending on how I was going to die. If I was just going to slip away, I would hold her the whole time.

2. profile image0
      mariaevesonlineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hahhahah i thought that was funny!

3. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd take a nap.

1. anjalichugh profile image68
        anjalichughposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would you want to take a short nap when you are already heading for a loooooong one. smile smile

1. my-success-guru profile image57
          my-success-guruposted 14 years agoin reply to this

AHHHHH that's funny Anjali good job! LOL

smile smile smile smile

2. darkside profile image66

I enjoy having naps, so I thought I'd do something I really enjoyed before I died. wink

2. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I'd stay away from topics related to religion. I'd end up forgetting that the clock was ticking ...

waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Viewing the religion forum in your last minutes would just cause instant death from instant boredom!!

Waynet, that was hilarious. lol  lol  lol

I would say Holy @#$^!!!

3. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

I would count down 180 secs.

4. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

I would make sure my hair was combed, and reapply my lippie.

1. Jodi Hoeksel profile image60
      Jodi Hoekselposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL BP you are too much... let the undertaker take care of that!
      I would have a shot of GM and a cigarette! smile

1. blondepoet profile image68
        blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha Jodie what if he does not know the right shades for my complexion???

I am counting on you becoming a bit blue anyway...like you'll care? How bought drafting your cosmetic instruction and have a shot with me! big_smile

Great idea Jodie I will leave my makeup kit on the mantlepiece, with a note that stipulates my colours, and yes lets have a shot of whatever we can. May I have an extra large prawn too? Hahaha.

Ya know, how about pre-arranging the 3 minutes and have prawns, oysters, and champagne!! A bit of Vueve Chichot sounds a divine way to go! wink

Oh Jodie this is getting better all the time. I second this motion. Well at least us girls have this all down to a Tee.

LOL, I'm thinking this would be even better in the last 3 day thead! Three minutes is just a tease! smile

Oh yes I agree, and I also remembered one last thing to add to our collection Jodie, it has two legs, a bit of body hair, a few bumps here and there, a nice little peach, you get the drift LMAO.

5. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 14 years ago

I would log in quicky in Hubpages and post some obnoxious new thread in the forums like: "What yould you do if you had only 3 seconds to live"

I would have a tantrum on hubs, threaten to leave and then kill myself off...hmmmm......that is not sounding very original, doncha think? lol

6. my-success-guru profile image57
    my-success-guruposted 14 years ago

I would try to finish this post in less than three minutes!!! LOL

7. my-success-guru profile image57

Where do people keep finding these pictures of me? LOL

8. Mrvoodoo profile image58
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Load me a huge bong and melt away.

9. my-success-guru profile image57

HMMMMMM...

I would take a deep breath and then... continued at my next post!!!

10. yoshi97 profile image57
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

I would ponder how to stop time ...

11. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

Smoke some crack!!! lol 
    Im kidding.

12. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

If nothing better to do, then masterbate one last time!!!! smile

waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha what if you rushed that much you could'nt perform, you'll go to your grave with unfinished business....

13. my-success-guru profile image57

Some things are worth repeating. I would say Holy @#$^!!!

14. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

3 minutes? That would probably mean I was in sort of dangerous situation. I'd try my best to get out of it. I'd go out fighting for my life, for sure.

1. darkside profile image66

And what would you do if it wasn't from being in a dangerous situation. If you were going to die in three minutes time and there was absolutely nothing you could do to stop it?

1. profile image0
        girly_girl09posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol I thought about that and am not going to post on here. wink But, hopefully there is an attractive male around if this should ever happen...although 3 minutes....well maybe one of my ex's. wink

15. my-success-guru profile image57

Vote on the most creative answer!!!

16. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Hunh!  Y'all would be getting so much done in three minutes, no wonder Other Hubbers write faster 'n me.  I would stretch, say to the Powers That Be, "THANKS!! FINALLY!!!!"...and the time would be up.

17. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years ago

Three minutes? That's a really short time.
    Beg for forgiveness for the wrong I might have done and go on my merry way to my next life.

18. Paraglider profile image87
    Paragliderposted 14 years ago

Always been meaning to read War & Peace. Maybe start on that...

19. boberto profile image55
    bobertoposted 14 years ago

I would a few slices of dominos pizza and make love to my wife and tell her i love her!!!

20. Philent profile image67
    Philentposted 14 years ago

Just spend it with my love ones!

21. profile image0
    DarwinsLaureateposted 14 years ago

I'd hug everyone I could. smile

22. Cam Anju profile image67
    Cam Anjuposted 14 years ago

Hug my Mom and Two little brothers and not let go.. smile

23. Bo Bixbie profile image60
    Bo Bixbieposted 14 years ago

I would snort a line of coke longer and thicker than Shaq's johnson off of a stripper's ass and then see how many times I could have unprotected sex with her is 3 minutes.

24. Bo Bixbie profile image60
    Bo Bixbieposted 14 years ago

I would snort a line of coke longer and thicker than Shaq's johnson off of a stripper's ass and then see how many times I could have unprotected sex with her is 3 minutes.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)