What was the name of Christian-God’s wife?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (56 posts)
  1. profile image49
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Hi friends

Please name Christian-God’s god-wife; so that we may know she had a son.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. profile image55
      (Q)posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Angelina Jolie?

2. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mabel

3. Pearldiver profile image66
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What are you attempting to prove with this sort of BS? sad
      Are you attempting to find a Bastard in your equation somewhere? hmm smile

Why are you ALWAYS seeking to force your religion on others here? hmm  Your approach is really no better than the ones that knock on doors and want to talk about the real ancient book of words.... Watch Tower yikes big_smile

Such a complete waste of good virtual space!! roll

4. psycheskinner profile image83

I am a life long atheist with no vested interest in defending Christianity, but I can still see that this is a ridiculous, illogical and unsupported straw man argument.

5. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I haven't figured out who you are yet;  you might be a duplicate hubber who already knows this but are just wanting to put forth another falsehood about Christianity, but here goes----

God doesn't and  never did have a physical "wife". 
      Jesus was born of a virgin into whom God placed His Spirit, no physical act of copulation.
      The whole collective group of Christians all over the world, if they are still Believers at the end, will be the "Bride of Christ" in the Spiritual sense.
      There are some (I've seen at least one) supposedly-Christian preachers who've spoken the idea of God having a literal "wife", but that is total nonsense.

1. profile image57
        exorterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

the bride of christ is the church, the body of believers, the group

6. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why does a peaceful Muslim care for a christian gods wife?
      Lust, Adultery? hmmm.

"Where did I put those stoning rocks? Hunnie?!!!"

7. profile image58
      Hell N0posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Christ's true church is God's wife.  It's spiritual so most wouldn't understand.

8. ceciliabeltran profile image64
      ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sophia

1. ceciliabeltran profile image64

Sophia is the Bride of G-d according to early Christians. It was not a joke.

http://www.northernway.org/sophia.html

I wasn't kidding. He asked for it, he got it.

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Godwin!

My God mother!

3. jondav profile image69
    jondavposted 13 years ago

Mrs God

1. Rebeca Gdsm profile image58
      Rebeca Gdsmposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Shhhhmart answer ^_^

4. getitrite profile image70
    getitriteposted 13 years ago

The christian God didn't have a wife.  He, however, had non-consensual sex with a virgin, and was a deadbeat parent, leaving the poor virgin and Joseph to raise his illegitimate child.

Thee must do as I say, and not as I do.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. Rebeca Gdsm profile image58

Haha! I never thought it that way but I couldn't  agree more with you. You are so right ^_^

5. profile image49

Hi friends

The Creator-God Allah YHWH has clearly mentioned that he has no wife, no son and no daughter:

[6:101] And they hold the Jinn to be partners with Allah, although He created them; and they falsely ascribe to Him sons and daughters without any knowledge. Holy is He and exalted far above what they attribute to Him!
    [6:102] The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a son when He has no consort, and when He has created everything and has knowledge of all things?
    [6:103] Such is Allah, your Lord. There is no God but He, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He is Guardian over everything.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=101

The Christians should revise their creeds.

I only express my faith based on reasons; others are welcome to differ with me with reasons if they have any; no compulsion.

Thanks

1. psycheskinner profile image83

Have you considered making sense?

1. profile image49
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend "psycheskinner"

It is very reasonable; father, mother,son,daughter have to be from the same species; no from different species. Please mention if they could be from different species.

Thanks

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Humans don't need a consort to have a son or daughter - the common name for such offspring is little used today (except as an expletive) as it is so common.

In addition, inter-species breeding is also common - ever hear of a mule?  Non-human, but so was Jesus (according to many He was God in a mans body).  Sterile, but we have no record of Jesus' offspring either.......

God is not a species
          Many species reproduce asexually

2. Valerie F profile image60
      Valerie Fposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Here is precisely why I don't believe everything in the Qu'ran is true. The Christians do not regard anyone or anything else as an equal partner to God.

As for how God could possibly have a son without any wife or consort, if it's possible for God to create the universe, why not also a son through a virgin?

1. profile image49

Hi friend Valerie F

Why through a virgin of a different species; why not without a virgin? Why not from a goat or a pigeon or a mare? It is a sheer cruelty .

Thanks

1. profile image0

Arrrgh

This gets more ridiculous all the time.

2. Greek One profile image63
          Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

do you know how hard it is to mate with a pigeon???

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/pigeon_bertie_3sfw.jpg

2. profile image55
        (Q)posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Exactly. If magic and mystery rule our universe and the meek can pray to their gods to violate the physical laws of the universe in their favor, then anything is possible and nothing is impossible. Nothing, including mating with a pigeon. smile

6. jondav profile image69
    jondavposted 13 years ago

Actually this is what happened:

God made everything cos he's quite a clever chap. He didn't need a wife cos he could make children.
    After a few hundred thousand years he noticed that his best creation (human mk1) was underperforming, so decided to upgrade them. He made a few different models (Noah v2 with the boatbuilder upgrade pack and Moses v2.4 with the ocean division unit were two of them) His newest and best version was the prototype called Jesus. It  had the miracle upgrade unit installed, and this, God hoped, would mean all of the Mk1 humans could be retro fitted with this upgrade.

However the MK1 humans didn't like this new supertalented chap and decided to sabotage Gods attempts to make their lives better and dissasemble him.

Mr God took umbrage at this and decided to leave us to our own devices if we werent going to appreciate his efforts.

The end.

1. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I like this version..  I think he has been sitting around the corner though...  waiting to hear  "HHEELLLPPPPP"

7. Anne Scullard profile image43
    Anne Scullardposted 13 years ago

The Holy Ghost.  Read the Bible, front to back, you'll find the answer.

You seem to be the only One here who actually read the bible & has great intelligence to realise such truth ^_^ Most people is blind & cannot understand what they read ...

8. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 13 years ago

Mrs. God

Shmart!!! ^_^

9. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Fred. Her name was Fred. smile

10. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

What are the names of all of Mohammed’s wives?

And more importantly, were they hot?

1. profile image0

LOL
      Now that's more like it! wink
      Greek you always make me laugh.
      ..Well...not ALWAYS....but....

11. luvpassion profile image62
    luvpassionposted 13 years ago

To the Greeks, Zeus had five wives, one was Hera.

To the norse, Frigga was the wife of the all-powerful Odin.

To the Egyptians, Hathor was wife of Ra.

To the Hindu, Parvati was the consort of Shiva.

If you're looking for a name for your wife...these are pretty.

1. True Truthseeker profile image74
      True Truthseekerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The Muslims are CORRECT in some things, but are NOT, in a few things, some, FUNDAMENTAL, for LIFE in the NEW ORDER.

Let us START with what Islam has RIGHT.

1. Jesus, was/ is NOT Almighty God.

2. The Trinity doctrine is FALSE.

3. Jehovah is NOT the CORRECT rendering of the Hebrew
      YHWH into English.
      The omission of God’s personal name, represented by the Tetragrammaton YHWH, has led to much confusion however. The Divine Name, has been replaced by Lord or God, in MOST translations. It should be NOTED that the correct renderings of Jesus, Jeremiah, etc., are also disputable, but these names have been accepted.

4. The Bible has been "contaminated" by man.

5. Christmas and Easter are NOT Christian celebrations, but
      have been INFLUENCED by paganism [largely Roman and Greek pagan holidays so-called "Christianized".

MISCONCEPTIONS.

1. Muslims, like Christendom, believe in an immortal soul
      a concept rooted in Babylonish teachings with Greek Platonism and neo-Platonism. Muslims also, like Christendom,
      believe in eternal torment, also a pagan idea.

2. Although some Bibles have major ERRORS, these are mainly the King James Version [KJV] and Gideon versions. The KJV can be traced to the Textus Receptus which was originally translated by Erasmus [a noted Greek scholar].

No other ANCIENT book, is so well attested as the Bible, in that, there are about 6,000 ancient manuscripts in ancient  Hebrew, [translated traditionally as Old Testament] and over 5,000 manuscripts in Koine Greek, a few in Syriac, and many in Latin etc. The Greek manuscripts have been translated traditionally as the "New Testament".

Major ERRORS have been traced to a handful of LATE i.e. 13th to 16th century Greek and Latin manuscript copies. The LARGE pools of other manuscripts have been proven to be ACCURATE. Also, the DEAD SEA SCROLLS dated first or second century B.C.E. when examined and compared to modern Bible translations, have CONFIRMED the ACCURACY of the Hebrew texts, e.g. Isaiah.

Contamination of Scriptures confirms Satan’s on-going effort to DECEIVE, and indeed has been predicted in scripture itself. The major errors occur at 1 John 5:7 [so-called Comma Johanneum], Revelation 1:11 and 1 Timothy 3:16.

Comparisons   
      A careful comparison of various translations may alarm some, but the very
      Scriptures themselves, predicted that many false teachings would appear.
      In the attempt of some to support ideas that were clearly NOT SUPPORTED by Scriptures some SERIOUS errors have entered in some translations.
      So then 1 John 5:7 has an addition [Comma Johanneum] which is indisputably fallacious.
      Revelation 1:11 has an addition which entitles such individual[s] to the plagues recorded in that Book.
      1 Timothy 3:16 has inserted God, where Christ was intended.
      Candor
      It is quite evident by those of us who honestly study its contents that the
      Bible [in the original tongues] was written with a great deal of candor. So
      events and comments were recorded as they occurred. In the event that a comment was made by someone, however erroneous, it was recorded just as it occurred. Therefore the Jews sought to kill Jesus because [in their minds] He made himself equal to God by saying He is the Son of God. 
      CAREFUL SEARCH
      It is in our best interest then in order to obtain truth, to CONSIDER EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO A PARTICULAR ISSUE.
      Why do some get sidetracked on a particular Bible passage, when there are so many others where the TRUE MEANING IS CLEAR AND WITHOUT ANY DISPUTES AS REGARDS THE CORRECTNESS OF RENDERINGS?

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (New International Version)
      3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
      2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (New International Version)
      9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
      1 Timothy 4:1 (New International Version)
      1 Timothy 4
      Instructions to Timothy
      1The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
      2 Peter 2:1-3 (New International Version)
      2 Peter 2
      False Teachers and Their Destruction
      1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

1. psycheskinner profile image83

Off topic much?

Off topic much?

12. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

Brenda

1. ceciliabeltran profile image64

Brenda as in Brendamage?

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No No...Brennnnnnnda

13. ceciliabeltran profile image64
    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago

well? now that you know the name, any comments`?

14. 5institutes profile image67
    5institutesposted 13 years ago

..the Church...

1. profile image49

Hi friends

Church was never the mother of Jesus. Jesus never knew any Church; he never uttered this word from his mouth.

Thanks

1. lrohner profile image69
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And Mohammed never ate at McDonald's. What's your freaking point?

Anyhoo, God doesn't have a wife. She isn't gay. smile

1. profile image49

Hi friends

So Jesus who was born of Mary; he cannot be a god or son of god.

These creeds have been invented by Paul and the Church and their associates. Jesus believed in One Creator-God Allah YHWH; and Jesus never created anything.

Thanks

1. TMMason profile image60
            TMMasonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Read Paas...

http://www.yale.edu/faith/downloads/rp/ … nglish.pdf

If you don't at least read this... then you have no other excuse for mis-understanding, other than you are simply twisting to create an issue where there is none.

You really think marraige is a prerequisite for pregnancy?  Mary was Jesus's mother, she just wasn't married to God.

1. profile image49

Hi friend psycheskinner

No, not necessarily.

Thanks

15. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 13 years ago

That just examplifies Islam's view of the Christian belief of God as the Father of Christ.

just as the Arabs referred to the Bedoin Arabs as, "Son's of the Road"... we use the expression the, "Son of God."

But they, Islam, like to play stupid and act like this is an alien concept to them.

So lets clearify...

http://www.yale.edu/faith/downloads/rp/ … nglish.pdf

16. profile image49

just as the Arabs referred to the Bedoin Arabs as, "Son's of the Road"... we use the expression the, "Son of God."

paarsurrey says:

It is not true; the Arabs whether Christians or Muslims use the expression son of the road meaning a traveller; but Christianity is no language; they don't leave it at that; then they use the expression "begotten son" and "only begotten son"; that exposes them that they mean it physcially and literally.

Thanks

17. profile image0
    Justcallmeleroyposted 13 years ago

No Name

1. Dave Barnett profile image57
      Dave Barnettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He just called her"Sweetheart" when the sun was goin'down, then he called her "Dearest One" when the sun was coming up.  Got a better question: Can you name the seven sons of God? As in "The sons of God saw the daughters of men, and knew them."

Sweet

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)