Payday!

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (28 posts)
  1. akhildev143 profile image77
    akhildev143posted 9 years ago

Its 28th. Anybody got paid today? I reached 50$ threshold last month but haven't been paid yet. Is that usual?

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Be not afraid, Grasshopper. HP always pays. big_smile

2. akhildev143 profile image77

Hope it does big_smile . I am not sure about the whole 'payment settings'.. Since I live outside US I dont ve to provide tax info right?

3. sabrebIade profile image80
    sabrebIadeposted 9 years ago

I wouldn't think so no.
    In the 7 years I have been here I have not seen HP miss or even be late on a payment.

4. akhildev143 profile image77

Well.. Lets wait n see. 2 hours to dead line.. big_smile

5. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

We require tax information to be part of the HP Earnings program.  Check your account to make sure you're setup correctly. https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

Make sure the programs you want are active.

6. akhildev143 profile image77

All programs are active and a paypal account is also there..

7. akhildev143 profile image77

Oh no! In the 'Balance History', balance at the end of April is less than 50$ but current balance (incl. ad program earnings from April 1 to 30) is above 50$. So will I get payment this month?

What does the "Last Month (Apr)" at the top say when you first click on the earnings at the top of your stats page? That's the only thing I've ever bothered to look at. smile

Now let's be fair here... HP is on West Coast, USA time. smile

8. akhildev143 profile image77

Thats definitely less than 50 since this is my first payout.. :-)

Been so long, I'd forgotten. Yep, you are right. You will have to add up all the moths (excluding May) to see if your total is above $50. But, presumably "current balance (incl. ad program earnings from April 1 to 30) is above 50$." did that for you. I generally don't look at that page. Sounds to me like today is indeed payday for you. You will certainly find out quickly enough. big_smile

9. akhildev143 profile image77

Thank you paradigmsearch for the help. I ll post the news when my paypal shows a number other than 0.00 big_smile

10. akhildev143 profile image77

Thank you paradigmsearch for the help. I ll post the news when my paypal shows a number other than 0.00 big_smile

Looks like it was a long road for you. It was for me, too. Hopefully, the payouts will start coming faster now for you. smile

Update: And I've noticed you are selecting extremely good topics to write about.

11. akhildev143 profile image77

I started writing hubs since Jan last year. So technically its only 1 and half years. Wish I had started long before..

Same here as to time lost. I originally discovered another site prior to HP. It was a detour that probably cost me a fortune.

12. The Examiner-1 profile image61
    The Examiner-1posted 9 years ago

Did they just say "on the 28th of the month", or did they say "on the 28th of the month at such-and-such time"?

13. akhildev143 profile image77

Here in India, its 29th now (00: 41 AM). So I was kind of worried if I did something wrong in the settings.. I didnt think about American time until paradigmsearch pointed out that..

14. akhildev143 profile image77

Thank you again for the 'update' big_smile . Its all a big trial and error for me here.. Experimenting something new everyday. I think thats why I don't get bored with this site. There is something that forces users to stick around HP. Don't you think?

15. MelissaWindham profile image68
    MelissaWindhamposted 9 years ago

I am a little confused too, if someone can help. On the normal earnings page, at the end of April, I had exceeded my $50 mark. However, on the Balance History page, it also says that the balance at the end of May was for that same amount that was earned by the end of April...and my current balance is more than that. I was kind of excited about getting my first pay out, but nothing has shown up in paypal. Thanks for any information you can provide!

akhildev143posted 9 years agoin reply to this

You need to focus only on the current balance in the balance history. Current balance is excluding this months earnings..

If current balance is more than 50 keep your eyes open.. big_smile .

16. akhildev143 profile image77

After the long wait... Finally... Got paid! yey big_smile

17. MelissaWindham profile image68
    MelissaWindhamposted 9 years ago

Awesome...I am hoping for mine too. I just went back and looked at the Balance History page and it says May 2014, but the earning beside that box specifies my earnings for April 1-30...so it does suggest it has counted for April and I will get my first pay too. Congrats to you!

Thank you Melissa.. Hope 2day will be your payday too..

18. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
    DzyMsLizzyposted 9 years ago

I get paid when the payment comes in.  I don't bother checking dates.  At the rate I "earn," I'm lucky to make a payout once every quarter, so I don't stress over it.  When it comes, it comes, and it's like a little gift.

19. akhildev143 profile image77

But its the first time that makes me nervous. How was your first payout? Btw you ve got some wonderful articles.. I am surprised that you are not making monthly payout..

20. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 9 years ago

Days like this is what gets me inspired all over again. All things come to those who work. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)