The Best Religion?

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (68 posts)
  1. shakeelz profile image60
    shakeelzposted 14 years ago

Justify your answer which u are going to give

1. janni321 profile image59
      janni321posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Let me justify that love and humanity is best religion. I believe in God but I don't believe in different religions. I think we are all humans and humanity is our religion which is all about love other humans and never hurt humans and other creatures in anyway

1. beautyrose profile image60
        beautyroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm already happy with my religion. What I need to rule out is myself placed in difficult situation.

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

All guide you to merge with god.Its ego which makes someone think one religion is better than the other.

3. usmanali81 profile image61
      usmanali81posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because ISLAM  besides speaking of good things, it shows us a way how to implement those good things.

Like all Religions speak about ‘Brotherhood’ but Islam practically shows you  – it demonstrates how to practice it in your day to day life  – Salah,   Hajj, etc.

Hinduism says…‘You should not rob’; Christianity says… ‘You should not rob’ ; Islam says…‘You should not rob’  – So what is the difference between Islam and the other Religions. Islam shows you a way how to achieve that state, in which people will not rob. Islam has a system of Zakat that is, every rich person who has a saving of more than the Nisab level, 85 grams of gold (or equivalent cash)  – he or she should give 2.5% of that excess wealth, in charity, every lunar year. If every rich human being gives charity, poverty will be eradicated from this world. There will not be a single human being who will die of hunger. After this, the Glorious Qur’an says in Surah Maidah, Ch. No. 5, V. No. 38... ‘As to the thief, be it a man or a woman  – chop of his of her hand, as a punishment from Allah (swt)’.

Let me give you another example that most of the major Religions say that...‘You should not molest a woman, that you should not rape a woman’ –  Hinduism says that, Christianity says that, Islam says the same.  But Islam shows you a way how to achieve that state, in which people will not… men will not molest or rape a woman  – Islam has a system of Hijab.

Allah (swt) in the Glorious Qur’an first speaks about the Hijab for the man, and then for the women.

HIJAB FOR MEN:

People usually only discuss ‘hijab’ in the context of women. However, in the Glorious Qur’an, Allah (swt) first mentions ‘hijab’ for men before ‘hijab’ for the women. The Qur’an mentions in Surah Noor:

“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.” [Al-Qur’an 24:30]

The moment a man looks at a woman and if any brazen or unashamed thought comes to his mind, he should lower his gaze.

HIJAB FOR WOMEN:

The next verse of Surah Noor, says:

“ And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands’ fathers, their sons...” [Al-Qur’an 24:31]

SIX CRITERIA FOR HIJAB:

According to Qur’an and Sunnah there are basically six criteria for observing hijab:

1. Extent:

The first criterion is the extent of the body that should be covered. This is different for men and women. The extent of covering obligatory on the male is to cover the body at least from the navel to the knees. For women, the extent of covering obligatory is to cover the complete body except the face and the hands upto the wrist. If they wish to, they can cover even these parts of the body. Some scholars of Islam insist that the face and the hands are part of the obligatory extent of ‘hijab’.

All the remaining five criteria are the same for men and women.

2. The clothes worn should be loose and should not reveal the figure.
      3. The clothes worn should not be transparent such that one can see through them.
      4. The clothes worn should not be so glamorous as to attract the opposite sex.
      5. The clothes worn should not resemble that of the opposite sex.
      6. The clothes worn should not resemble that of the unbelievers i.e. they should not wear clothes that are specifically identities or symbols of the unbelievers’ religions.

HIJAB INCLUDES CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR AMONG OTHER THINGS

Complete ‘hijab’, besides the six criteria of clothing, also includes the moral conduct, behaviour, attitude and intention of the individual. A person only fulfilling the criteria of ‘hijab’ of the clothes is observing ‘hijab’ in a limited sense. ‘Hijab’ of the clothes should be accompanied by ‘hijab’ of the eyes, ‘hijab’ of the heart, ‘hijab’ of thought and ‘hijab’ of intention. It also includes the way a person
      walks, the way a person talks, the way he behaves, etc.

HIJAB PREVENTS MOLESTATION

The reason why Hijab is prescribed for women is mentioned in the Qur’an in the following verses of Surah Al-Ahzab:

“O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad); that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [Al-Qur’an 33:59]

The Qur’an says that Hijab has been prescribed for the women so that they are recognized as modest women and this will also prevent them from being molested.

After implementing the above the Islamic Shariah says...‘If anyone rapes any women, he gets capital punishment’. that is, every man when he looks at a woman, he should lower his gaze –  the woman should be properly dressed up in the Hijab  – and after that, if any man rapes  – Capital punishment’.

Therefore it is rightly said in Qur'an, Surah Al Imran Ch. 3, V. No. 19 The only Religion acceptable in the sight of Allah (swt) is the person who submits his will to Allah.

1. mohitmisra profile image60

I am a poet who gained enlightenment many years ago.I know god and once you do know god you go beyond or above religions.You understand the prophets had a revelation of god and that's what they spread knowledge about , knowledge of the light which has no beginning and no end.
        Here is proof that I know what I am speaking about.
        Franklin Top spiritual and religious-popularity
        http://find.franklin.com/nav/ca/Spiritu … r/ebooks/0

1.Holy Bible, King James Version
        2.Strongs Bible
        3.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.Misra
        9.The Quran.

Give more importance to the message than the messenger.This is the reason some religions are against idol worship.

2. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Here are some other "good things from the Quoran.
        About Those Annoying Non-Believers (Infidels, Pagans, Jews, Christians, etc.)

Qur’an 9:123 “murder them and treat them harshly”
        Qur’an 3.28 Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
        NOTE: By ‘guarding carefully’, a Muslim should deceive the infidel. Acting as a friend is fine as long as it is to benefit the Muslim and protect Islam.

Qur’an 3:56 “As for those disbelieving infidels, I will punish them with a terrible agony in this world and the next. They have no one to help or save them.”

Qur’an 4.89 They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah’s way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur’an 5:51 “Muslims, do not make friends with any but your own people.”

Yeh sure tolerance and love all round! Read the rest here. http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/2 … -hate.html

3. mobilephone guide profile image60
        mobilephone guideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Does islam give you Freedom? More specifically, does islam give you freedom to choose other religion or freedom NOT to worship islam? Or is the "the best" because you're left with no choice? What about if you were a female, are the rules the same? I'm talking about written rule AND unwritten rule.
        you don't need someone/something telling you how you should do it. think for yourself and for other people. islam is a good idea, i've known it and i've read about it. however, it is too much of a controlling religion for my taste.

4. Pamda Man profile image57
      Pamda Manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why do you people always reply to these troll topics???

5. Mobile Phones profile image57
      Mobile Phonesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Humanity followed by Mankind.

http://hubpages.com/x/hub_32.gif coolhttp://hubpages.com/x/hub_32.gif

6. petsnakes profile image68
      petsnakesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The best religion is the one that is truth. It's the one that, in the end means something. It's the one that isn't all about "you", isn't all about your needs and wants and strife, but instead is about Him, God.

Christianity.

1. beautyrose profile image60
        beautyroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

of course but we have to act real christian not the opposite.

7. GreatContent profile image60
      GreatContentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The best religion? Well, in the words of Moses,"For what manner of nation is so great, which has God so near to them as the Lord our God is in all things in whatsoever we may call upon him? 8 And what manner of nation is so great, which has righteous ordinances and judgments according to all this law, which I set before you this day?"

I would say that the faith that Moses had towards the living God is the best way to go. To serve the God that the bible speaks of, and to observe His commandments, for they are life.

1. Spaghetti Monster profile image60
        Spaghetti Monsterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would say that the most logical decision would be to adhere to a religion who's god is actually in existence. This odd attachment to a bastardized book written by goat herders with no knowledge of the correct way to serve spaghetti bolognese is foolish in the extreme. This ridiculous notion of "faith," with no proof has been the cause of numerous conflicts.

Accept the touch of My Noodly Appendage when it is offered. Do not deny it GreatContent, I have been trying to touch you for weeks, yet still you deny Me and cling to this political religion. Open your mind to the truth and become free.

Ramen

2. kephrira profile image62
    kephriraposted 14 years ago

Jedi, becuase you get a lightsaber

3. janni321 profile image59
    janni321posted 14 years ago

love and humanity

4. ledefensetech profile image68
    ledefensetechposted 14 years ago

Whichever one you believe in.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's exactly what I was going to say!

2. Anti-Valentine profile image75
      Anti-Valentineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or don't believe at all...

1. profile image0
        Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Which is atheism, which still is a religion.

5. bennyjet profile image59
    bennyjetposted 14 years ago

im with janni321 on this one!
    where is the Temple of GOD? it is in your heart! that is where you go to meet him!

6. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

Voodoo. You get to dance and kill chickens. smile

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image68
      GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah definitely this is a very good religion because you'll look creepy and tainted with mud and all other stuff like leaves perhaps hehehehe forgetaboutit...

Nice shout there dear...

2. Darrell Roberts profile image70
      Darrell Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pgrundy You are too funny,

I will go with peace and love.

7. maven101 profile image71
    maven101posted 14 years ago

The Best Religion...? The best religion doesn't need an orthodoxy, or a leader of the flock, or any other human-conceived process for following what is either in your heart or not....

Rewards and punishment, heaven and hell, are all human constructs designed to control the flock...personally. I believe in Good and Evil...Both exist, side by side, and offer a choice to each of us, every day...I cannot condemn a man for his choices, only his actions...

We are all merely animated dirt, to which we will return at life's end...all life is transient, cyclical, and conforms to the immutable laws of the universe...Every thing that exists, animate and inanimate, came from the stars...you may ask, from whence came the stars, suggesting an omnipotent being having a hand in the process...If you are comfortable with that postulation, if it gives you comfort and hope, then accept the premise of a God, and live that life which works for you...

1. ledefensetech profile image68
      ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Times like this, reading something like that, I feel humbled.  I wish I could have said it that well.  The only point I believe in which we conflict, and it's a semantic point as many are, is that life is not transitory but eternal.  We don't know where we came from before life, we don't know where we're going, but still life goes on.  We each have our parts to play and each of us impacts the universe in a different way.  That, alone, suggests to me there is a Creator, watching in wonder at how Creation unfolds.  Nothings says I'm right, but nothing says I'm wrong either. I am content with that.

1. maven101 profile image71
        maven101posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree, Life is eternal, but not necessarily our life...Life will always out, will always find a way to regenerate...I have to agree with Camus when he speaks of the absurdity of life, and the Sisyphean rejection of hope...hope, to me, is analogous to faith, and I reject both as an existentialist ...

In my own way I envy your faith, your acceptance of a Creator...You are most fortunate to be committed to a belief system that brings you comfort...as opposed to someone who continues to question Who am I, What am I, and most important, Why am I..? You seem to have answered these questions to your satisfaction, while I must continue to struggle in the dark...perhaps that light of faith will pierce the darkness...But then again, that would be hope, wouldn't it.?

2. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow Larry......... Well Said. I totally agree with you Sir!

I was going to say that the beings on the distant star Leganius555.. do Not recognise the 'God(s)' that we as humans do!
      I rather find a need to listen and accept the wisdom on offer from those beings; as their planet is recorded as being over 200 million years older than Earth.

Of course several here would question the 'religious' point of view of those from Leganius 555 (big_smile)

3. goodfriendiam profile image60
      goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm with him

8. B.Z. Alixandre profile image67
    B.Z. Alixandreposted 14 years ago

I really like Jedi and VooDoo, maybe I'll become a JeDoo!

Personally I think Religions are merely social clubs with the same type of mentality as a fraternity; you must agree to this, swear that, and do this in order to join, you must pay a membership fee, you must blindly agree to the leaders, tradition rules and any attempt to spearhead change will result in serious repercussions, and you may or may not be required to wear funny clothing.  Add in a dash of self-righteousness, unwavering pride masked as humility, and indescribable intolerance and you have yourself a religion.

Faith on the other hand is a powerful thing and the best faith is the one that a person truly believes in.

All that being said, before I get blasted, yes there are a lot of advantages to a religion (much like a fraternity).  I call myself a Catholic because it is the religion which I come from and feel most at home in (yes yes, they might be the worst of the lot...whatever) and once upon a time I wanted to be in a sorority.  Just because I believe these things doesn't mean I don't appreciate them!

1. B.Z. Alixandre profile image67
      B.Z. Alixandreposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That way I can kill chickens with my lightsaber and learn shocking things about my family tree!

9. puppascott profile image69
    puppascottposted 14 years ago

Any practice that positively reinforces self-worth and enhances life would be a great religion. Spirituality should come from within, regardless of physical buildings and written words.

10. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago
    1. earnestshub profile image80

Ramen to that!

2. Spaghetti Monster profile image60
      Spaghetti Monsterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I see that High Pastess Jenny has prepared well for my arrival here.

And Misha - you have been of great help too, and have earned elevation to the Fellowship of the Limp Languini.
      I know that you will bear this honour proudly.

And of course - the best religion is that of the FSM - the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

RAmen.

11. usmanali81 profile image61
    usmanali81posted 14 years ago

*** I S L A M ***

So Jesus, Buddha, Mahavira, Zarathustra, Guru Nanak did a useless job in spreading knowledge of the light?
      Do you know what the light is?

12. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I am Christian however if someone is Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Islamic, Athiest or any other religion it doesn't bother me as we have to worry about ourselves and not be concerned about what the Best religion is. Everyone will have a different answer. smile

Yes but understand there is no difference in the message of the prophets.

13. Ron Mariano profile image61
    Ron Marianoposted 14 years ago

I'm a Deist. I don't have a religion. I believe that there is a Supreme Being that created this amazing universe and that's it. The reason why I'm a deist is because I believe that Mohammed, Jesus, David Buddha and other religious figures did somehow exist. But I can't just pick one just because I was conditioned to believe in only one faith. Therefore, I believe in one God and that's it. Well that's just me. Just like the founding fathers.

Perfect philosophy.

2. ledefensetech profile image68
      ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

God is infinite, can we ever really understand such a concept.  Surely no religion holds *all* the answers.  I agree 100% Ron.

3. mobilephone guide profile image60
      mobilephone guideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well said. that's what I believe too.

there's no certainty. we maybe just like an ant colony and anything where the ant sees is the only reality to them. until a bulldozer ran them over, OH SHI-

14. DennisBarker profile image59
    DennisBarkerposted 14 years ago

The best religion for me is a combination of the best parts of all religion. I've adapted them as I go along into a kind of open source spirituality, which includes some ritual, meditation,love for humanity but excludes duality and judgement. My version emphasises wisdom and compassion but understands that left to making free choices there will be only a small proportion who make good choices .Learning from decision making is the path to growth and wisdom.

The idea of an open source spirituality which includes aspects of many belief systems and encourages people to weave their own with the threads we already have is one which appeals to me.

Updating the existing belief systems into one which is inclusive and based on love of humanity can include atheists,buddists,hindus etc.

I think of the different traditions as a user interface, acting as a mediator translating cultures into a universal symbolic language.

The machine code instructions are programmed in somewhere as a combination of culture,circumstances and genetics as we grow and we get to choose the user interface which best suits our experience.
    Regards
    Dennis

I've developed the ideas into this hub
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Open-Source-Spirituality

15. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

And Earnest... Your last post?

Speaks for itself.. well done smile

Thanks Pearldiver, the bible Torah and the Quoran are full of stuff like this.

16. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Really? That's an interesting reason why I would prefer to wear a hat rather than a bandage and attitude. smile

17. Pamda Man profile image57
    Pamda Manposted 14 years ago

But if you ask me, the best religion for me is Pandaism. The lord Pandagod created the world in 12 hours......

Anyway, there is no best religion in this world. If one proposes one such religion, other religious parties will debate on yet another endless fail topic. Besides, topic creator did not even share his opinion, and only started a topic without giving any views.

Panda Man

Panda god? Why not!

1. Pamda Man profile image57

For your information, I've written a holy book for Pandaism, just like the Bible of Christianity and the Koran of Islam. Maybe I will post it up here someday. XD

I hope it makes a better case than those two do for kindness and decency!

Oh it certainly will. It's going to be totally different from those two. To start with, it's written by an atheist.

Panda Man

Well we won't have to worry about who's little god is bigger then? smile

smile No problem. I wrote the whole thing for fun anyway. Hope you like it.

Panda Man

2. JonTutor profile image61
        JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I heard that is the only creature given protection in China.... "Panda God" surely a safe entity. lol

18. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I fail to see any merit in religiosity, it is divisive and elitist.
    All of the religions began as fear of death when we became a sentient fully conscious being. A fear that the sun may not come up the next day started all sorts of religions which are with us today. Through indoctrination and fear of the unknown this rubbish just will not go away. The fear of self responsibility as apposed to the "devil in the corner" of religion's is a much easier sale to an intellectuality limited by religious thinking.

Quite right. I've witnessed the death of 4 young girls sacrificed very cruelly because they thought that the Sun God will not rise again if they did not do so. The fear of death is human's biggest evil. And it is also human's biggest weakness. We can betray our closest friends. Yes, in movies you see people sacrifice themselves, but in real life, how often does this occur?

That's why I always say, being a panda is so awesome. Hey guys, did you know I invented the term hakuna matata? You didn't know that eh? Pandas sleep, eat, poop, sleep, eat, and poop again, and once in a while they mate. They don't know what caused them to die, and that's probably the reason why all pandas are so happy. Lol.

Panda Man

19. profile image54
    mascarastabberposted 14 years ago

It is always the one you believe in.

I have been really wanting to research alot about more religions besides my own, however, I feel bad that I'm not because...I used to love reading arguments about religion but now they stress me out. I don't enjoy reading or having anything to do with religion anymore. I say a prayer before I go to bed every night, and that's it. I'm disappointed with myself. >_<

20. waynet profile image67
    waynetposted 14 years ago

........http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/LisaMznutz/Smilies/BlowUpSmilie.gif

21. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

The best religion is the one that respects all the other religions and does not hurt, take but just loves.

Nice.

22. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

agreed blondepoet...if you go with the theory that there is no right or wrong, it's only what you believe (aside from laws) then whatever religion you believe in works for me

1. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank-you smile smile

23. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

None, they all have the stench of hate about them.

1. profile image0
      thetruthhurts2009posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Unbelievable hypocrite You are pure evil man, no one can be a Christian without you and your dogma biting at their heels. You are my proof! WOW!

24. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

He's baaaaaaaaack...

smile Yep! Ya get that....sometimes. My you are on 100 as we speak! (so to speak) congratulations to you! You wonderful writer you!
      Luv ya stuff keep on truckin!

25. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I bow to you My Goddess, and promise to bear this honour honorably! smile

Was it a pan? Of Godly Noodles I guess. wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)