Trump Will be Taken Down by Women

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (41 posts)
  1. Valeant profile image86
    Valeantposted 8 years ago

With his numbers crumbling with women, the Republican Establishment realizes that there's no way they can give him the nomination of their party.  He finally offended one group too many with his statements against Megyn Kelly, a woman's right to choose, and Cruz's wife.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The abortion issue where women must be punished, is the one way over the top.

After Trump closes doors and builds wall to many free economy countries around the world. He wants to shut down the vagina too.

People have the right to their own bodies and what they put into themselves too. Maybe Trump should be put into a limited box before he is allowed to put the rest of us into box by fear.

1. Paul Wingert profile image61
        Paul Wingertposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm fairly confident that he'll win the nom. But as far as the general election, he doesn't have a chance.

2. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Trump has consistently proven himself to be a petty little man who has no respect for women. I haven't noticed that change his popularity. And, I'll be honest, I was offended by his stupid statement about women needing to be punished (if abortion became illegal). I rolled my eyes when he backed off of that statement and said that the doctors should be punished. I shook my head at his inconsistency when he later said the laws should be left as they are. But, what that means to me is that the guy has never bothered to think about the issue. He doesn't care one way or the other. He doesn't have a moral stand on the matter and is simply attempting to say what he thinks the people want to hear on the matter. Although I would have liked to have him admit, up front, that it doesn't matter to him one way or the other; it is refreshing for someone who is running as a Republican to not be up in our faces on what he thinks we should do with our bodies.

1. IslandBites profile image89
        IslandBitesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

LOL

Btw, he also said: "It was a hypothetical question. A lot of people thought my answer was excellent, by the way. There were a lot of people who thought that was a very good answer. It was a hypothetical question. I didn’t see any big deal and then all of a sudden there was somewhat of a storm. And you know, it’s interesting, this morning I’m hearing two hosts on television that were critical and they said, "We really thought his first answer was very good." Because you can’t win. "We thought it was good, what was wrong with his first answer?" And I heard a pastor, who is a fantastic pastor, saying, "Well, you know, if you think about it, his first answer is right."

Trump is just a clown, an airhead with an inflated ego.

1. Live to Learn profile image61

I agree that Trump is a clown with an inflated ego. That's nothing new for politicians. Can you give me your reference for you quote of Soon after the release of the transcript, the Trump campaign issued a statement clarifying Trump’s remarks.

“Mr. Trump gave an accurate account of the law as it is today and made clear it must stay that way now — until he is president,” the campaign said in a written statement. “Then he will change the law through his judicial appointments and allow the states to protect the unborn. There is nothing new or different here.”

I can't find that anywhere and it appears his campaign website doesn't have any mention of abortion.

I still think the guy has never spent a moment thinking about the issue and doesn't appear to care one way or the other about it. Which is fine, if his actions (if elected) reflect that position; by taking no action on the matter.

I think my biggest fear of Trump is no one knows what he really thinks. He comes off as a buffoon because he honestly just opens his mouth and says what he thinks people want to hear. And he'll flip flop until he thinks he has gotten that right. But, how is that any different from most any politician? I'm not sure it is fair to hold this crook to a higher standard than we hold for the other crooks running for that office.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

AND "Drumpf" Trump along with all CONservative Republicans including Paul Ryan, Mitch MConnel, Mutt Romney etc, are also being "Taken DOWN" by Hispanics, Asians, African Americans, the GAY Community, Senior Citizens & all RATIONAL Americans etc etc.....His HATE & Disdain for Minorities & Women in general is appalling to watch although in line with the Republican Philosophy, especially his beliefs about "Punishing Women" for being Custodians of their OWN Bodies.....This Demented, Mentally Disturbed CLOWN will NEVER be Allowed anywhere NEAR our "Nuke BUTTON" for obvious reasons ~

His Blatant HATE, Divisiveness, Racism, Bigotry, GAY Bashing, Woman Bashing, BIZARRE Strange Irrational Behavior is Unprecedented ~ Even George Wallace of the 1960's would be envious ~

Unprecedented to my KNOWLEDGE ~ The U.K. Circulating a PETITION to keep Trump the Hell out of ENGLAND ~ Almost 600,000 Signatures ALREADY ~ That's how bad it is around the GLOBE ~ sad ~ How many MORE Petitions will POP-Up? ~

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

3. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 8 years ago

Women love Trump. Don't know where you got that information from. Probably from that mormon cruz and the fake media? Megyn Kelly was on Howard Stern disgracing herself. I didn't see Trump around talking like a pig to her. I believe it was her talking like a pig with no cue-cards. She offended herself. I think you may be falling for the propaganda too much.

Valeantposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Women love Trump?  Have you not listened to the man?  He has said so many things that are anti-woman is impossible for him to win the general election.

I would say that intelligent women are highly offended by the guy. Maybe, women who look at women as inferior to men have no problem with him voicing what is already their opinion?

1. Alternative Prime profile image57
        Alternative Primeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The Vast MAJORITY of Women Despise Trump for very good reasons ~ According to one POLL 73% of ALL Women have a "NEGATIVE" View of him & that number appears to be getting Worse as time progresses ~

"Drumpf" Trump is a Dangerous CLOWN sad a Demented Individual who is Un-Fit for the Presidency but continues to embark upon a pathetic self -serving Freak Show "Publicity STUNT" ~ Everyone on the INSIDE understands this ~

1000's of Plaintifs have already charged him with FRAUD in his most recent Law Suit and it could conceivably Compel him to pay MILLIONs in Dammages, if of course he's got that kind of Hard CASH ~ Win or Lose, he has a LONG History of Frauduent Activity even perpetrated AGAINST OUR Senior Citizens, a record which would RIVAL Bernie Madoff, NOT Good and PRISON just might be his next STOP ~

The sad thing is that if you substituted the word Clinton for Trump (or Drumph as you are prone to do) it would still be true. Except for thousands of people suing her. We can't sue politicians who take advantage of their office, with one foot on each side of the line of the law.

4. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 8 years ago

https://youtu.be/hWYl_WD00XA
    That's what women are for Trump... Even his then 1 year old daughter.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yep, Trump is consistent in his objectification of women.  Doesn't matter if it's an opposing candidate like Fiorina, a journalist (okay, I'm using the term loosely here) like Megyn Kelly, his own wife, or his own infant daughter.  Women are objects to be judged.  Doesn't matter that he himself looks like an ugly orange orangutan (yeah, I just judged him on his looks).

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Trump's rates women from 1 to 10.

How would you rate Trump?

1. brimancandy profile image78
          brimancandyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I would rate Trump as 1 to A-hole

lol That's a perfect description of the guy.

5. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

The most highly intelligent  women I know hate  political  correctness for one thing .   Lets use an example ;  Trump offends a beautiful , intelligent Meghan   Kelly  from Fox News , Hillary offends intelligent women who  watched her stand by an abuser husband  for an entire marriage and political career  !   

Which  of these women is the more intelligent ?

1. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Another stupid conservative analogy, ahorseback?

Comparing apples with hand granades are we?
      You are not privy to the Clinton's marriage affairs. It is not anyones' business but theirs. But again, that is inane nature of conservative thinking? Trumps statements were clearly abusive without any need for smoke and mirrors...

That's when I lost respect for her. I remember her making some comment about not being Tammy Wynett. But, she is. She stayed for personal gain. Same difference.

That is your perception.  You cannot say that is a fact.  Maybe they have an open marriage.  Who knows?  Honestly, it's none of anyone's business.

When you are a public figure and you publicly degrade another person because of your opinion of their reaction to a similar circumstance then you open the floor to public reaction to your own choices.  Hypocrisy rarely garners a favorable response.

Sorry, if she had kept family business within her family I'd agree.

1. profile image0

It's kind of hard to keep your family business within your family when it's dragged across the national stage by your enemies.  Like I've repeatedly said, I'm no Hillary fan, but this business of her husband's affairs is now her and Bill's business and no one else's.  It's been analyzed and investigated ad nauseum.  That said, you're entitled to judge people however you want, and I'm entitled to think that judging her on this issue when there are so many more important issues to judge (like her vote on Iraq) is a bit picayune.

Picayune. I like that word. Although, in fairness, I said that was when I first lost respect for her. There has been so much over the years since then that has caused me to cement my opinion; but her history was brought up by someone other than me and I commented. If you don't like the fact that I tend not to forget things I apologize. That's just me. It was an indication of her character at the time.

But, seriously. Dragged across by your enemies? Anyone that low class....anyone that bizarrely unable to comprehend decency...anyone who wants to redefine the word 'is' in order to pretend he didn't lie....and then for his wife to make a smarmy barb at some poor country music singer...as if that would somehow make it all better. Get real. They dragged themselves into the mud and wallowed in it.

1. profile image0

I don't have a problem with it.  I can even understand it.  People have their own unique yardsticks for what matters to them.  Obviously, many people feel similarly.

Well, when you use quaint little words like picayune it does appear that you are expressing a problem with it. That's ok. I just find hypocrisy to be a really really big thing. I know all politicians are hypocrites but I do wish they weren't.

1. profile image0

I mean it's picayune to me  I don't have a problem with your position, as I assume you apply your standards equally to everyone.  :-)

6. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

ONLY in "Republican PRETEND-Land" would anyone even consider COMPARING an Intelligent, Highly Qualified indvidual like Sec. Hillary Clinton to a Loser CON-Man like Trump ~

If you actually think they will ALLOW this "SPRAY-Tan Swindler" anywhere near our "Nuke BUTTON", you might wanna' "THINK Again" ~

http://thinkprogress.org/education/2016 … niversity/

7. profile image0

Hillary , Trump , Sanders , All of them reflect far more about the state of mind of the average American voter !  I am personally ashamed of the demise in voter maturity just in the last  eight years + or -  ,   The total  voter naiveté  ,it all began with the politically correct nomination of Obama , un-vetted , unqualified , un organized . And it just rolls  on and on ............

8. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 8 years ago

Do you really think there will even be an election? You sure about that?

9. profile image0

If Trump , or any candidate ,  has the popular vote  , so then should they- he - she  have the electoral college's vote , the American Voter then should even have to hold it's collective nose's and vote for Trump .  Stop letting the media decide who YOU should vote for , stop letting the GOP , DNC decide who you should vote for ! 

More than that -   Stop letting your  collective voter Apathy getting you into these situations where you didn't care or even vote for  years , thereby getting us into these political  dumps !

Trump has the popular vote .
    Stop letting the system" rig  it " for your lack of  responsibility .
    Is this a democracy or not ?

The system is there to protect the party.  While he will have the vote in the primary, the party is well aware that he will get trounced in the general election.  So the party is looking to put up Kasich, who polls better against the democratic nominee.  Why the dems don't put Sanders up is beyond me, he polls the best for them.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

As we have all come to begin understanding the electoral college , we find or at least we should find that the system is far too complicated  in state  rules , each state being different . Isn't this indicating more and more that the individual voter is useless !   The system is rigged .  If you begin looking at each states rules you begin to understand that the rules are written to NOT be understood !

And all of the rules--- to protect the two parties alone , not the voices of the people . It needs to be  unified  and  equalized  or all out abolished .

1. profile image0

It is quite disheartening to see that Bernie Sanders won by a 11-12% margin in Wyoming, yet will end up getting fewer delegates than Hillary from that state.

1. profile image0
            ahorsebackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well, you know I don't want either one in office but you're right , Bernie is getting shellacked by the system ,    And , the democratic electoral system is even worse than the  repubs,  at least I think it is !   He won New Hampshire , my home state ,  and the SUPER delegates  went to her !   How unfair is that .    All the more reason I believe we need a major voter revolution in America , if not a real one !...............:-]

1. GA Anderson profile image89
              GA Andersonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You may be right that we need an American voter revolution, but I don't think the Democrat, (or Republican), delegate process should be one of the reasons for it.

If the process is considered as what it is - a party mechanism to select the party's presidential candidate, not  a general public vote to determine the party's candidate - then any unfairness is only applicable to party participants - not the American voter in general.

The mentioned unfairness of the autonomy of the Democrat Super Delegates is only unfair to Democrat candidates. (and perhaps Democrat voters with different party views). It has no direct effect on non-Democrats.

It's just party rules, and Democrats can change them if they want. As can the Republicans for their party rules.

GA

2. GA Anderson profile image89
          GA Andersonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Oops... I think you are talking about the party's delegate systems. The Electoral College system is about the presidential electors each state has for the general election.

GA

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)