Enabler Hillary Will Drop Out | Bill Clinton's Sex Scandals | Orgy Is

Jump to Last Post 51-73 of 73 discussions (406 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Colin Powell: Bill Clinton ‘still d—ing bimbos (according to the NYP)’
    http://nypost.com/2016/09/14/colin-powe … l-clinton/

“I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect,” the former secretary of state wrote Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds on July 26, 2014.

“A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d–kng bimbos at home (according to the NYP),” reads the explosive e-mail obtained by the Web site DCLeaks. Hillary is actually 68.

"Powell sent the message just days after The Post revealed in May that Bill Clinton allegedly has a blond mistress who visits his Chappaqua home so often, she was dubbed “the Energizer” by the Secret Service."

Tricky Dicky is still at it, at home with another woman? 
    Its gotta be a political marriage based in greed.  IMHO

2. colorfulone profile image78

"Most of us are well known and our stories have been repeated several times over the years, but what concerns me the most are the voices of my sisters who are still afraid to come out of the darkness. I have communicated with a number of them and they are still terrified of publicly sharing their experiences with the Clintons.

The real story here is not one of our presence in the front row at any of these debates, but the unhindered lust for power that the Clintons have displayed for decades. Hillary Clinton has lied, cheated and stolen our lives from us. People have died in her wake of deceit.

We could fill the entire audience. I would like to see the day when these women can step into the light and share their stories of brutality, terror and intimidation without the kind of fear of intimidation and recrimination that we have experienced for far too many years."

Kathleen Willey

Bill Clinton's victims of rape and sexual abuse need to be believed.

Former Dallas lawyer Dolly Kyle, who says she had a long-running affair with Clinton, claimed in a recent interview with this reporter that “Billy” Clinton, as she called him, once boasted to her that he had had sex with about 2,000 women. She described Clinton as a “sex addict” who has some “sick, sick need” to “control women.”

The 2,000 number is similar to a figure provided by Linda Tripp, a pivotal figure in the Monica Lewinsky scandal. In an exclusive interview on this reporter’s radio show in January, Tripp said it was common knowledge while she worked in the West Wing that Clinton had affairs with “thousands of women.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president … al-debate/

3. colorfulone profile image78

ALLEGED BILL CLINTON RAPE VICTIM RESPONDS TO CHELSEA: “YOUR FATHER IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR”
    Juanita Broaddrick: "Your parents are not good people"
    http://www.infowars.com/alleged-bill-cl … -predator/

Trump should have taken the knock out punch at the first debate, but he looked at Chelsea, and decided he just couldn't...

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

MSM Wants To Obliterate Bill Clinton Sex Predator Narrative
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qki-s6DA8dI

KATHLEEN WILLEY SAYS NEW CLINTON WOMAN TO STEP FORWARD
      The woman was an Arkansas TV reporter and is expected to tell radio host Aaron Klein her story Sunday night. This is a developing story.
      http://www.infowars.com/breaking-kathle … p-forward/

Bill Clinton is a rapist, a sexual predator, and Hillary is complicit.

2. Valeant profile image87
      Valeantposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Or he knew that that road led to his own infidelity and allegations of rape by his former wife.  He's just a culpable so why hit himself on national TV.

Ivana Trump denied accusing Donald Trump of rape.  It was fabricated by who knows who. 

The recent rape allegations case was thrown out of court because it was a total fabrication. To grab head lines no doubt and to get idiots to believe Trump is a scum-bag gutter rapist-pervert like Bill Clinton. 

Thanks for bringing that BS up!

1. IslandBites profile image88
          IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It was HER who said it during a  divorce deposition. After the settlement (which included a gag order) Trump released the statement in which she claimed what she previously said was a bad choice of words.

1. Valeant profile image87
            Valeantposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Just another instance of colorfulone not understanding the facts of the situation.  He had no idea that She said these words herself in a deposition.

She retracted that saying something like she was over reacting if I remember right and that her statement wasn't true.  She ate crow!  Too often that happens when people get a divorce...not a nice thing to go through for anyone.  They are friends now. 

Did you ever watch 'War of the Roses'? If not, I recommend it, m'dear, its really entertaining in a crazy sort of way.

4. colorfulone profile image78

Man says "Bill Clinton is a Rapist" Live on MSNBC lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgkIj6jx-qU

There was another man who declared Bill Clinton is a rapist on live TV last week.

5. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

Bill Clinton admitted cheating on his wife, that is their marriage bussiness, Hillary excepts him.

Personally I have never cheated on any of my lovers. Yet can forgive half of the American men who cheat on their wives. Because if you fired half the men from work for cheating. You would have very deep depression and both very few relationships in your hands in America.

Bill has no proven rapes, many people would like to damage Bill's reputation in any way the can to win for their side. Sex and what people put into their bodies, is their own bussiness. Or there will be always hell on earth to pay.

Educate, not incarcerate

What do you call settling out of court for $800,000 on a rape charge? 
      Denial? Or, admission?

How about Clinton vs Jones?   
      Presidency?  ... yep!

Bill Clinton groping a woman in a skirt is minor.
      * https://twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/statu … wsrc%5Etfw

Rape is a violent crime.  Stalking, threatening, slander, and terrorizing Bill's victims is what Hillary did. The fact is those woman are of much better character then Hillary or Bill, but they were publicly called Bimbos. She is just as evil as Bill in good people's minds. They are corrupt politicians, and they get away with it because of their connections in power.  IMHO

What do you call it?

DO you call the same Trump's settlement on his racism charge? What about his settlement for hiring illegals immigrants? Still calling it the same?

Admission, right?

I'm curious. smile

Bill Clinton kissing a woman at one of Hillary's rallies...and groping her breast. 
        Right out in public?  Geeze, this guy!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djD1D13kPEs

6. colorfulone profile image78

Go see how the Clinton's looted Haiti, and 10,000 people died. They need to be brought up on murder charges knowing full well their lack of charitable effort would cause. Even their daughter saw their incompetence.
    http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1380 … for-hilary

This thread is about Hillary and Bill.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The Clintons have been in politics for a very long time, it's easy to blame many things on them and some deservingly so.

Thump Trump has more physical proof on him. Neither one has nearly good enough honest credentials to qualifies to be President  and their owners want it that way. The same owners that own your job, home, bank and so on.

I heard a good one recently and thought of you. 

If they legalized marijuana then McDonald's could afford to raise their employee's wages to $15 an hour.  lol  I got such a laugh!

Munchies!

1. Castlepaloma profile image76

They will be running pizza delivery like Ambulance emergences.

Still a lot healthier than alcohol, tobacco and legal drugs today.

Um, pizza is one of my favorite foods.  I make a wonderful BBQ chicken pizza. 

How Trump's Graphic Sex Talk Audio Will Help Him in The 2nd Debate
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJfZog_9Abo

Trump did man-up and apologized for those comments he made. I think he might have asked for the locker room video to be leaked himself in hopes Hillary will take the bait.  I think she will.

Vice President Joe Biden is on the video, it shows he likes little girls too much.  Creepy!  That is not ok for anyone in the White House. 

Should be an interesting rebate on Sunday...oh, they are calling it a "Town Hall" these days. 

Bill Clinton is a RAPIST...he settles rape cases out of court.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13227654.jpg

"I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am 73...it never goes away." ~  Juanita Broaddrick

1. profile image0
                PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Is Bill Clinton running for president?  Oh, that's right, it's the pussy grabber who is running.

Yes, I'm playing your stupid game.  Feel dumb yet?

1. Sharlee01 profile image78
                  Sharlee01posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Game you want a game - here is a statement from Monica's deposition/ You fill in the words.  He had a cigar, and inserted it into my vagina, then after h was done he put it into his M-----the and sucked on it... I guess this is a bit worse than Trump saying Boobs and pussy?  Want more? There are actually 12 other women Bill Clinton actually did physically touch against their will, and  rape charges. One of the women he bit her lip, until it bled...   Hillary blamed he women, she smeared threatened, and some even paid off. Not such a fun game is it... Your very glib in insulting other's. Seems you have a flawed personality. Do you feel dumb yet?

1. profile image0

Some of what you say is true, about Bill. Much of what you say may or may not be true because it has never been proven. Bill is not running for president, nasty Donald Trump is.

Edited to add: as for my glibness, have you been reading the trash littered an the political forums by the dynamic duo? All I can do is laugh at them because they do not care about real dialogue or the truth.

Thank you for your post.  The inappropriate language in the HubPages Forums is uncalled for by PP, but she has made some very nasty comments before, and tries to demean me in the forums.   I think its something like this...

"Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong.
                    When they are presented with evidence that works against the belief,
                    the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is
                    extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is
                    so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore
                    and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."
                    ~ Frantz Fanon

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13227762.jpg

Bill isn't running for president...  I don't want Bill in the WH.   

I chose not to have much dialog with PP, because it fruitless.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

How did Bill rape you?
                If he did rape you, it's not your fault.

For almost 40 years, why hold the trauma regret in order to suffer more.?

Fear of Bill, and especially of Hillary.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

This is hard watch. 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13228298.jpg
                  Google, Bill Clinton Rape!

7. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13227792.jpg
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13227793.jpg
    KATHLEEN WILLEY @kathleenwilley

It’s unforgivable and demonic.

Hillary didn’t just turn a blind eye to Bill’s sexual assaults, rapes, and endless affairs.

She was an active participant in the coverup of the crimes and bullying of the victims.

….this is not one woman’s testimony.

This is from countless women – who all tell the same gory story about an evil and controlling Hillary who bullied them into silence.

This is exactly what happened to Kathleen Wiley after she reported that Bill Clinton attacked her.

* http://truthfeed.com/video-bills-sexual … own/28276/

8. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago

"Can you imagine how controversial I'd be? You think about him (Bill Clinton) with the women — how about me with the women? Can you imagine?" - Trump

Don't let your imagination get the best of you m'dear?

Don't have to. He already answered his own question.

9. colorfulone profile image78

President Bill Clinton Discusses His Lewd Behavior In The Oval Office

Take a look at Bill Clinton's 1998 deposition to the independent council in which he's asked about the lewd and disgusting behavior he engaged in with an intern.

While listening, keep in mind that these are things Bill Clinton actually did.

Clinton testified and lied under oath and was found guilty.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClfpG2-1Bv4

Good to remember that Bill had to finally admit he did have sexual relations with the intern while in the Oval Office.  His semen stain on Monica's dress was proof of perjury and misconduct of a president in office.

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Apparently his wife didn't learn much from the results of his lies.  Or maybe she crossed her fingers behind her back when she testified?

10. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago

WARNING: The real Trump, his actual words

“Nobody in this country was worse than Bill Clinton with women. He was a disaster. He was disaster.”
    lol

"Look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense."

"he's just being lambasted by this crazy Ken Starr, who is a total wacko"

“I’m not even sure that he shouldn’t have just gone in and taken the Fifth Amendment and said, ‘Look, I don’t get along with this man, [independent prosecutor Kenneth] Starr. He’s after me. He’s a Republican. He’s this, he’s that,’ and, you know, just taken the Fifth Amendment."

“Did you f… Monica? What he should have done is fought for years not to answer it. I mean, isn’t it amazing and terrible that a guy — a president — is put in that position? He could have gone down as truly great and, instead, you know, he’ll be viewed somewhat differently, which is really a shame.”

"I don't necessarily agree with his victims. His victims are terrible. He is, he is really a victim himself."

"These people are just, I don't know, where he met them - where he found them," Trump continued. "But the whole group — it's truly an unattractive cast of characters. Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg, I mean, this woman, I watch her on television. She is so bad. The whole group, Paula Jones, Lewinsky, it's just a really unattractive group. I'm not just talking about physical."

Linda Tripp ïs "the personification of evil.”

"Paula Jones is a loser"

1. profile image0

Donald is who he is. He has been consistently the same over the years. He doesn't care about Paula and the others. He is just using them.

11. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13228782.jpg

Trump’s “final debate prep” includes the following press conference featuring a number of Bill Clinton’s rape accusers, as well as the woman who — at 12-years-old — was the rape victim who Hillary Clinton smeared in her effort to get the perpetrator a light sentence. Most hideously, Hillary famously laughed about her success in doing so.
    http://truthfeed.com/breaking-video-tru … ims/28500/

Donald Trump held a surprise panel, broadcast live to Facebook, with women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct on Sunday evening, just an hour and a half before he was set to square off with Hillary Clinton in their second presidential debate.

Seated beside four women — including Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton — Trump addressed viewers ahead of the debate, making an issue of Bill Clinton’s own sexual history as the GOP nominee faces a mass defection from within his own party after being caught bragging about sexual assault.

“These four very courageous women have asked to be here, and it was our honor to help them,” Trump said of the women who then excused his comments caught on tape and released on Friday.

Have some respect for these women, victims.

Donald Trump cares deeply enough about Paula and Bill's other victims to support them.  I love Trump for standing up for those women who live in fear of what Hillary might do to them.

1. profile image0

Yes, he "supports"them now because he thinks he can use them against Hillary. He didn't support them back then when it really mattered, did he.

"I don't necessarily agree with his victims. His victims are terrible. He is, he is really a victim himself."

"These people are just, I don't know, where he met them - where he found them," Trump continued. "But the whole group — it's truly an unattractive cast of characters. Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg, I mean, this woman, I watch her on television. She is so bad. The whole group, Paula Jones, Lewinsky, it's just a really unattractive group. I'm not just talking about physical."

Linda Tripp ïs "the personification of evil.”

"Paula Jones is a loser"

12. profile image57
    Niki Reesposted 7 years ago

It'seems so difficult to vote in an election where it seems that there is no appropriate presidential candidate. Usually a Republican myself, in this election I cannot show support for Trump based on all his extreme biases against women.

13. colorfulone profile image78

Trump did a great job prosecuting Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton at the debate. Look at the face of a very scared man. Sorry for using the word 'man' talking about Bill.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13229492.jpg

Hillary never defended Bill's sexual abuse of those women at the debate, how could she.  She pretended she was taking the high ground.  Don't think that's going to fly, Billary. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13229509.jpg 

“If you look at Bill Clinton, far worse, mine are words, and his was action. His was what he’s done to women. There’s never been anybody in the history of politics in this nation that’s been so abusive to women.” ~ Trump

14. colorfulone profile image78

Someone is a sore loser.  I didn't mean that like Hillary calling Bernie Sander's supporters a "basket of losers"...that was just wrong.  "What difference at this point does it make" ~ Hillary (four men died, Benghazi)

I'm proud of Trump for supporting Paula Jones and the other victims of Bill and Hillary Clinton, on national TV for all the world to see live! 

Read: "The Clinton's War On Women".  Highly recommend it!
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13229539.jpg

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13229543.jpg
    smile  Paula Jones tweeted that she is 100% voting for Trump!  smile

Bill Clinton took his pants down in front of Paula Jones and took his hard-on out and told her the "Kiss it." 

So! Before you defend Bill or Hillary ... at least think first.
    Clinton vs Jones case, read it.

15. colorfulone profile image78

Melania Trump Trolls Clintons with ‘Pussy Bow’ Blouse at Debate

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13229963.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 … -clintons/

The Gucci “pussy-bow” blouse retails at Net-a-Porter.com for $1,100.

In the fashion world, this was an historic "pussy bow" event.  I would never have thought about it like that, but I can see the sense humor.  I bet Bill liked shaking hands with Melania. She is a very beautiful lady.

She's got style!

16. Sharlee01 profile image78
    Sharlee01posted 7 years ago

Just looking at Bill makes my skin crawl, always has... If her was anyone else he would be in jail or at least on a sexual deviate list, with his address...

I know that feeling, its a biological reaction I experience some times to known sexual predators.

17. colorfulone profile image78

Hillary Clinton on video joking about wanting to see man's genitals caught on camera / video footage after Lenny Kravitz had a wardrobe malfunction.  Hypocrite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drBXq9C … e=youtu.be
    http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13230992.jpg

18. colorfulone profile image78

I was dead wrong about Hillary dropping out of the presidential race when I started this thread, she isn't going to do that.   Anyway, ....

"A former Arkansas state employee said that during a presentation, then-Governor Clinton walked behind her and rubbed his pelvis up against her repeatedly. A woman identified as a third cousin of Clinton’s supposedly told her drug counselor during treatment in Arkansas that she was abused by Clinton when she was baby-sitting at the Governor’s Mansion in Little Rock.”

Leaked Podesta emails revealed this, not Trump or anyone connected with the Trump campaign. This revelation that Bill Clinton sexually abused his young third cousin when she was babysitting Chelsea comes from the chief of staff for Hillary's campaign John Podesta.

PS: Bill Clinton is sounding more and more like a man capable of raping a 13 year old girl.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5399
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13237773.jpg

19. profile image49
    BIGHOOSEposted 7 years ago

Will not matter as the mainstream press will keep in under wraps. Plus, her supporters will not care. All that matters is she is a woman and just like Obama becoming first black POTUS.We must have our first woman POTUS. Policies be damned. Direction of country....who cares. That's not how the left votes.

20. greenmind profile image93
    greenmindposted 7 years ago

Thanks for telling me how I vote.

I just heard from a reliable inside source that David Axelrod wants Hillary to step down next week, and Michelle "Micheal" Obama will step in.  Because Hillary's health is so bad, she's hardly seen.   

Plus, Cathy O'Brien is suppose to go public again next week, she accused Hillary Clinton of raping her and says that Hillary is a pedophile, (back in the 80's).  While Cathy was a victim of the CIA's MK-Ultra mind control program called Project Monarch.  OMG! 

So, yeah ... we'll see!

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN
        http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri … ter-fixer/

Now, before someone says the National Enquirer is fake.  It is a tabloid, but the Enquirer doesn't want to get sued.   99% of what they report is true. 

CONFESSIONS OF A CLINTON BAGMAN — IN HIS OWN WORDS
        http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politic … interview/

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13241634.jpg
        I  am coming forward now because of the endless attention the alleged indiscretions of Donald Trump have received. Nothing I have heard comes close to the sexual and moral corruption of the Clintons — many of which have yet to be revealed.

1. greenmind profile image93
          greenmindposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The National Enquirer? Actually? I think someone needs a break.

I understand your reaction, m'dear. Personally, I don't normally read the Enquirer, this is an exception.  I'm shocked at the stories they do break that turn out to be true. I'm not here to defend the NE. They pay people for their stories, some people lie purposely to discredit the supermarket tabloid (or just to get paid), but most people are wanting to get their story out and are honest first hand witnesses, and they get paid for it. Of course, people will try to discredit the NE, especially when they break a true story.  (?)   

The person that broke this story about Hillary used to work for the Clintons, and was paid to cover up the many sex scandals of Bill Clinton.   

“I had a daytime talk show for 11 years. For 11 years, I worked with Mike Walker, the chief gossip columnist for the National Enquirer. I was with him when he was right on O.J. Simpson, right on Tiger Woods, right on Senator John Edwards… I’m just saying that the National Enquirer is more often right than they are wrong, otherwise there wouldn’t be a National Enquirer.” ~ Geraldo Rivera

The National Enquirer would have been put out of business long ago if they weren't trying their best to report true stories.  One big lawsuit would have wiped them out, but it hasn't happened.

21. colorfulone profile image78

Sean Hannity Interview with The " Fixer " Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin National Enquirer Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlvrw-cIFsU

A Clinton ex hitman that I like to listen to is 'Larry Nickles'.   
    There are documentaries!

22. colorfulone profile image78

Discovered emails by the FBI.  According to reports, a folder on Weiner’s laptop named “life insurance” contains explicit evidence that both Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin helped run and cover-up a Washington pedophile sex ring.

NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
    Child exploitation
    Sex crimes with minors (children)
    Perjury
    Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
    Obstruction of justice
    Other felony crimes

Truepundit.com reports:  http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshel … y-perjury/

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that. People are going to prison.”
    http://threepercenternation.com/2016/11 … y-stomach/

23. colorfulone profile image78

New information from an NYPD source who spoke with Breitbart today and said emails showed Hillary Clinton went to pedophile island 6 times with convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein. Bill Clinton went more than 20 times (I think he is on flight log records for 26 times).

Trump says he will not take investigations of the Clintons off the table!  Investigations are still on the table. It won't be up to Trump, but this will be up to the Attorney General.  Jeff Sessions is a law and order man that doesn't back down.   

Hillary for Prison...and, Bill?   The thousands of emails from Anthony Weiner's device has very damning evidence on it.  WeinerGate!

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13288698.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)