The GOP has decided to elect Hillary Clinton !Paul Ryan's fired !

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (26 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Why else would the GOP. decide that the offenses of Trump are worse than those of Either Hillary  ,President Obama Or Bill Clinton .    The GOP  has decidedly  added to the Nation Debt  by ten Trillion  dollars . by  folding in under the  spending policies and principles of the Obama administration , AND NOW , they are  spending more time attacking Trump than they have spent attacking the unconstitutionality  of the Entire Obama presidency   - for two terms .

The GOP has failed its party principles completely over the last eight years essentially remaining silent as Obama has singularly  destroyed our constitutional principles , values and  laws.

Paul Ryan - you are fired ! Not one word against the DNC,  but  attack Trump over and over ?

Conservatives what say you ?

1. lions44 profile image95
      lions44posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Paul Ryan has to think of the Party long term.  Trump is a bad candidate who sounds like Strom Thurmond.  He is imploding as I thought he would.  As a Republican, we always have two opponents, the Dems and the media. And the media has to be accounted for every time you make a public statement. That's the way it is.  PR and image make up 90% of running for the Presidency; Democrats are masters at it.  The strange spokespeople that Trump trots out don't help much.  Every time I see them on CNN, I cringe.  With all his money, that's the best he could do.  Rejects from The Apprentice. 

Trump, fairly or unfairly, now has the tag of "Racist" and "Sexist.'    Good luck overcoming that.    Paul Ryan is doing the sensible thing.  I don't understand the absolutism that so many in my party feel we need right now. 

Would you actually vote against Paul Ryan in his district?  He is Speaker of the House.  If my party had the 3rd most powerful position in the United State Government, I would think that is someone to have on my side.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I disagree about Trump being done for ,  Ryan began his reign on falsehoods and -  being to centerfield  !  He will pay dearly for his  infractions ,  Why is it that Trump is a racist yet Obama gets a  free pass on his racism all along , perhaps your opinion  have grown too far center .    Look at Bill Clintons mentor  Strohm Thurmond of all people - Hillary's mentor as being Robert Byrd !     There is more racism and hypocrisy on the left my friend that ever was on the right .

As soon as we all start the  war against the P.C.  we will all see the light !

Remember who you are and what you stand [ stood] for .

2. Credence2 profile image79
        Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Lions, I don't think that the Dems are such Masters at PR as the GOP are bad at it and 'step in it' everytime.

Trump's big mouth just confirms for all of us what many have already suspected about the true nature of the GOP. The real frustration that the GOP power brokers have is Trump's lack of discretion in regards to revealing that true nature.

Trump has earned the tag 'racist' and has not seriously attempted to  moderate his comments, staining the entire GOP in his image. When there are flies that consistently hang around something, you have to suspect that they are not there on a passing interest, and you have an idea what it is that  they are buzzing around without having seen it directly. Formally convicted or not, this California Judge issue creates an appearance for any Presidential candidate that is not Presidential.

Trump is being attacked by members of the 'mainstream GOP establishment' on a daily basis. How do you go to their convention with a unified front?

2. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The Republican and Democratic parties elites are the same.  Its become more clear they play their acting roles.  You take that role...we'll take this role...and make the citizens and illegal aliens all partisan and divided on as many levels as we can.  Then, when its all said and done we'll do as we please, our masters get the riches and pay us well. We have the power and the fame because we're the psychopaths and narcissists and deception is our game! 

The hell with the peasants unless we can use them for our gain.
      Human capital is the greatest asset, but we're not to say that.
      Chattle - Sheeple.   

No thanks. Let's all vote Trump!

I recall Obama referring to the Benghazi incident as "a bump in the road."
      Where was the outrage?

1. profile image0

I could not have said that better ,  how long will it take to bring that realization to congress ?   Why do we all focus on the wrong picture  for so long ?

1. colorfulone profile image77

Obama has put us on fast track to world government, he works for the UN and NATO and bypasses Congress. 

Senator Jeff Sessions was dumbfounded when the Defense Secretary Panetta told him that the military gets its authority from the UN and NATO.  Err...its suppose to be from Congress!

3. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Does this have to do with Trump's racist comments and Ryan's comments about it?

Conservatives may want to fire Ryan over that. I say, let's fire the conservatives from the Republican party. Those who support Trump at every turn, no matter how hateful his speech is are what is hurting the Republican party more than anything. It bothers me that the Republican Party has become synonymous with backward beliefs, racist rhetoric and reality TV style shenanigans.

1. profile image0

But then that's a blind  liberal opinion  !  The original P.C. racists , where ONLY  the right is to be held accountable for a "racist" remark  or agenda ?,  Ever heard of  La Raza ?  That is Trumps only issue with an Obama  appointed  Federal Judge .If Pau Ryan's thinking of the party future  in promoting a  leftist candidate , he should then be considered a democrat in republican clothing .

The Judge's  legal office has a direct link to ,  La Raza's national  web sight !

Laraza =   "The Race" ..... in Spanish.

Now , who is the real racist ?

Racist Mexicans:  "Kill blacks, kill blacks!"
          * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB2lcD9BFNk

César Chávez: La Raza Is Racist
          * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTHuhRfwlrA

La Raza Founder - Kill the Gringos (José Angel Gutiérrez)
          * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_u62dhkjQ

La Raza: "Kill All White People Now!"
          La Raza: "Kill All White Americans"

Freedom shouldn't be dangerous, but it is in America in 2016.
          Who would have thought 30 years ago America would be dangerous?
          Obama, enforce our laws! ... Protect Americans! 

Obama can give half a billion dollars to the king of Jordan to build a wall. But, we have to have open borders?

2. Live to Learn profile image61

I'm not a liberal. That's a typical rabid right wing comment. No middle ground available. If you don't agree with a right winger then you are either a liberal, a non christian, or something else. When will the right learn? The far right is killing the party, killing the country and killing any hope for unity.

1. profile image0

There hardly is any longer a "far right ", we are lucky to find centrist's who proclaim Right !   Ryan is a progressive at best , Trump isn't even really on the  "Right ", BUT the hypocrisy of both parties this cycle is astounding !    The left has gone out as far as La -La  land ,politically ,   I have already decided to hold my nose and vote Trump  and yet ;  BUT ,  He isn't even being treated fairly , and you know that , one thing about him though , he will never go P.C. on us like so many of you have !

1. Live to Learn profile image61

I hate the term p.c. because most people who use it simply believe that not saying hateful things is caving in to p.c. Trump makes racist statements and his supporters cheer because they say 'he isn't p.c.'. Forget the fact that they are, indeed, racist statements. Trump makes sexist statements about women and his supporters cheer him on because 'he isn't p.c.'. Forget the fact that he insults half of the population of the country in the process.

You talk about the hypocrisy of both parties and yet you actively participate in that hypocrisy.

1. profile image0

Well Perhaps you can find the P.C.  hypocrisy to vote for a woman wearing a $14,000  dollar Armani suit coat , While all the time speaking for the  99%  who want the 1% rich to pay more ?
                Is that  the definition of P.C. you're speaking of ?

1. profile image0
                  PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think you got Hillary's and Bernie's messages mixed up.   Hilarious.

2. Live to Learn profile image61

nope

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
            Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Live to Learn - Thank you.  You hit the nail on the head.

4. rhamson profile image72
      rhamsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The two parties serve in namesake only. They are bought by the same hegemony and therefore the outcome will always be the same. You hear it constantly that one or the other candidate has to tune into what the people want to hear. It was no more apparent than in a 60 Minutes interview with the democratic ticket of Kerry/Edwards when John Edwards stated "we just want to tell the people what they want to hear". There is no commitment or leadership in that. Just plain old politikin'. It must work as we fall right in with their lies and slimy behavior hoping for a different outcome. We are insane.

2. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

LOL, you Trumpeters keep on posting.  You're not persuading anyone and you're turning off sensible Republicans, just like Trump does.  Sensible Republicans look at your posts and shudder at aligning themselves with you.  You're doing a wonderful job of handing the race to Hillary.

3. Nancy Michaels profile image57
    Nancy Michaelsposted 7 years ago

I wish people would not talk about things they don't understand. If you really want to talk about politics watch Fox News and CNN for about a year and see what's going on and make sure it's not a figment of your imagination when you express your idle views.

4. Nancy Michaels profile image57

I don't know where you get your news! Are you making it up?

5. Nancy Michaels profile image57

Why are you starting horrible rumors? If I want to know the truth, it would not be from you. You are spreading idle gossip. The walls should tell you something about Obama!

What should the walls tell us about Obama? 
      That is statement for curious minds.

6. IslandBites profile image91
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago

Veteran Republican strategist Rick Wilson warned this weekend that GOP leaders who have endorsed Trump "own his politics."
    "You own his politics," Wilson wrote in a column for Heatstreet, adding later, "You own the racial animus that started out as a bug, became a feature and is now the defining characteristic of his campaign. You own every crazy, vile chunk of word vomit that spews from his mouth."
    ~~~~
    "I don't agree with what he had to say," McConnell said.
    "This is a man who was born in Indiana," McConnell said of Curiel. "All of us came here from somewhere else. Almost all Americans are either near-term immigrants like my wife, who came here at age 8 not speaking a word of English, or the rest of us whose ancestors were risk-takers who came here and made this country great. That's an important part of what makes America work."
    ~~~~~~   
    "I don't know what Trump's reasoning was, and I don't care," Gingrich told The Washington Post. "His description of the judge in terms of his parentage is completely unacceptable."
    Gingrich was even sharper on "Fox News Sunday," calling Trump's remarks "inexcusable."
    "This is one of the worst mistakes Trump has made,"

~~~~~~
    Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, the Foreign Relations Committee chairman who has provided key Republican support for Trump's foreign policy stances and is also often named as a prospective vice presidential candidate, rebuked Trump's comments about the judge on ABC's "This Week."
    "I think that he's going to have to change," Corker said of Trump's overall behavior and campaign tactics.

7. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

"Why else would the GOP. decide that the offenses of Trump are worse than those of Either Hillary  ,President Obama Or Bill Clinton . "

I'm asking this question on every post I'm seeing on this subject - so here goes.

What offenses of Hillary?  Name one.

Just saying something over and over does not make it true.  Name one of Hillary's offenses. Not just an accusation, but a punishable offense.

This is a nice summary of the 8 law violations that Hillary could be indicted on. 

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/eight … -breaking/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)