How does Trump treat people?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (46 posts)
  1. Marisa Wright profile image86
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Trump paints himself as standing up for the ordinary people, but will he really look after them once he's in power?  Based on the experience of people in my home town, I worry.  Here's a review and the movie in full:

https://www.facebook.com/youvebeentrumpedtoo/

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/film/ … um=twitter

When he wanted to build his golf course, he was full of promises about how he'd benefit the community - but as soon as he had approval, he started bullying and threatening people, digging up protected habitat he was supposed to leave untouched, building fences over rights of way etc.

So, it's obvious to me that he's quite prepared to turn on the charm and promise the earth to get his way - and that he also has no qualms about breaking every promise once he's got it.  If that's what he does in business, why wouldn't he do it in politics?  That worries me far more than his sexual antics.

Please note I know this is not a beatup, it's in my home town and I have family members who are involved so I know it's all true.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

My opinion ONLY, but I see a gigantic difference between an enormously rich businessman and a politician.  The first has the money and power to do almost anything he wants to, the second requires political bedmates (or years to cultivate them). 

So while Trump has the ability to run over the little guy with money, he does not and will never have the ability to do so with political machinations.  Way too many politicians hate him for that tactic to ever work well for him.

Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So what you're saying is that even if Trump doesn't actually care enough about people to enact any of the policies he promised them, the party will force him to do the right thing anyway?    I'm not familiar enough with American politics to know how that works, but I didn't think it worked that way.

Basically, that's correct.  Trump just doesn't have any political power at all - even those in his own party detest him, want nothing to do with him and will fight him on everything he does.  I see him, if elected, being the least effective president in the history of the country in terms of getting his wishes done.  And if he DOES manage to get any of his grandiose plans accomplished it will only be with the agreement of the house and senate - the two bodies that actually make the laws and supply the funding for anything he wants.

That is reassuring, Wilderness, I hope you're right!

Truthfully, I don't think it will matter, except to post a message...that will probably be ignored by one and all.  Almost the entire political power structure is against Trump, and I expect Clinton to take the office and maintain and grow the grip of government on the people.

2. The Old Guard profile image61
      The Old Guardposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Marisa,
      You're a kind and good person, so I know the question comes from your heart.
      I'll be nice in my reply to you when I try and to explain "American Politics"
      1) First, your assumption is that there are "nice" people in leadership position in American politics. There are not. Only those with a mindset of a mafia boss go into politics.
      2) Like your government, politicians can lie consistently to get what they want passed into law. (This is what they did to get a national health care bill passed - the man who designed the plan shared his personal opinion of how STUPID Americans were or the bill would never have passed) No nice person lies consistently to maintain their job or position
      3) Hillary killary Clinton has been investigated numerous times over a 40 year span - from racketeering to sex scandals, a pay to play scheme while Secretary of State, money laundering, lying to Congress and perjury during the FBI investigation for mishandling classified documents. Numerous recordings of her distain for Jews, blacks and the handicapped can be easily found by doing a google search.
      4) The people in Congress can trade stocks with inside information they get during committee hearings. Anyone else who does that goes to jail - our wonderful leaders are exempt form the pesky little law.
      5) Like your politicians in Australia, it's common that those who oversea certain sectors of the business world (banks, military companies, publicly traded companies)  once they  leave "public" office, our "elected" officials go to work for those they helped while in Congress. In other words, they screwed over American Citizens, then went to work for those they did the screwing over for.
      The thing about Trump is this - what most of our "elected" officials say behind closed doors, Trump says in public.
      There currently is a protest going on over a pipeline going through an American Indians reservation. Now, in America, this is sovereign land - a nation within the U.S. that the American Indians rule. Instead of listening to what the American Indians are objecting too, the government has sent in troops to breakup and/or arrest the protestors. Kind of like what Trump did when building his golf course - the U.S. Government says one thing, then does the exact opposite of what it's promised to do.
      Waco, which resulted in the death of men, women and children is another good example of our "nice" American Government. I could talk about the syphilis tests given to black so they could see how the disease behaves, the Department of Justice turning a blind eye to drug traffickers in L.A. as we ignored that particular sector in our "war" of drugs.
      So to sum up - Trump says what our current politicians say behind closed doors. As a business man, he gets things done - he does that whichever way gets him to his goal the fastest.
      To even begin to think that he's any worse than the shysters we currently have in "leadership " positions is a poor  analysis of American politics.
      Once again, in America, our political elites (I prefer idiots but they've been shafting the American people for so long, it's we citizens that are idiots) give us a choice to pick the lesser of two evils to have the chance to put a finger on the nukes that could destroy the world.
      As a cartoon stated many years ago, "We have met the enemy, and they is us." We, the American people, have allowed our government to lead us into the cesspool of a country we have today. Trump is not the reason and he's probably more honest than 90% of our current elected officials. That's why so many politicians dislike the guy.
      Hope that helps you in your wonderment about Trump and American politics.
      Cheers

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13265422_f248.jpg

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
        Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well said TOG.
        The bottom line when you compare how Trump treats people is
        his treatment of "children" and women and gays on which he said:

1) "The primary responsibility of the federal government is to protect the rights of its citizens. Life is the most fundamental right. The federal government should not diminish this right by denying its’ protection. I am opposed to abortion except for rape, incest and life of the mother. I oppose the use of government funds to pay for abortions."

Hillary we know is willing to kill them as they are being born

2) On working with women he said:

“I’m not a crusader for feminism, and I’m not against it, either. I’m just oblivious to a person’s gender when it comes to hiring people and handing out assignments.” (“Trump: Surviving at the Top”)

"...I’ve hired a lot of women for top jobs, and they’ve been among my best people. Often, in fact, they are far more effective than the men around them.” (“Trump: The Art of the Deal”)

"As I grew older and witnessed life firsthand from a front-row seat at the great clubs, social events, and parties of the world — I have seen just about everything — I began to realize that women are far stronger than men. Their sex drive makes us look like babies. Some women try to portray themselves as being of the weaker sex, but don’t believe it for a minute.”

Hillary gives lip service to believing victims of sexual assault while 7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women
        http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-ti … como#modal

3) No other Republican Presidential nominee in history has embraced the LGBT community in such a loud and proud way. At a rally in Colorado, Mr. Trump proudly held up a rainbow flag with the words “LGBT for Trump” written on it to a cheering crowd of thousands. It was an historic moment for gay equality and the Party of Lincoln as the 2016 GOP nominee for President of the United States held high the flag for gay equality.
        And yet, the moment was barely reported by the media despite the fact it happened in front of the traveling press corps accompanying Mr. Trump. Political reporters, not unsurprising, largely failed to write on the moment where a Republican challenged their negative media stereotype.
        But the moment was nevertheless historic. Trump walked on stage in Greeley, Colorado to a large cheering crowd when he spotted a rainbow flag in the audience. As the music blasted through the speakers, Mr. Trump pointed to a supporter as if to ask if he could see his flag and then motioned for a campaign worker to help retrieve the LGBT symbol of equality from the attendee.
        Within seconds, Mr. Trump was walking around the platform with the rainbow flag in his hands and moments later unfurled it in full display. You could see a huge smile on Mr. Trump’s face as he walked to both sides of the stage to proudly hold up the rainbow flag announcing support from the gay and lesbian community.

Trump campaign spokesman Jason Millersasid, “Mr. Trump is campaigning to be President for ALL Americans and was proud to carry the ‘LGBT for Trump‘ rainbow flag on stage in Greeley, CO yesterday. He will protect all Americans from the radical Islamic extremists who perpetuate hate and violence around the world, unlike Hillary Clinton who dangerously plans for open borders and has accepted millions of dollars from repressive regimes with a history of violence, discrimination and oppression against women, gays and minorities.”

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13265456_f248.jpg

Hillary changed her position on Gay marriage, which she was against her entire career, obviously and  solely to pander for their support because she knows she desperately needs all the support she can get.

Hillary has lied so many times to the face of America, publicly to it's citizens, about issues of her veracity, her clandestine behaviors, our national security, death of people whose safety was her responsibility, and on and on, calling the secret service pigs, having no respect for our military ...that tells you exactly what she thinks of people and how she treats people which has all been well documented by people close to her and in her party or on her side.

2. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

The real issue is the inability of US voters to see a shyster when one stands before them. Scary stuff.

Note to self: persecute Americans more. They deserve it, lol.

1. Amanda Severn profile image94
      Amanda Severnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I was at Lewes for the bonfire celebrations on Saturday. Three separate bonfire societies had picked out Trump to build effigies of to go in the flames. As each passed through the crowds they were loudly booed. As a UK citizen, I don't have a big opinion on the US election, but I can see that Trump is a very divisive character.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps Trump is really just America's will to Kick the foreign interests and influences out of America -AGAIN.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

And building effigies of anybody to throw in a bonfire is a commendable way to express your opinion? Sounds barbaric to me. Were they burning the American flag too?

1. Amanda Severn profile image94
          Amanda Severnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hilarious! Check out Lewes bonfire on-line. The tradition goes back many, many years. An effigy of the pope goes into the flames every year, and the various bonfire societies pick out someone who is currently in the news to burn alongside him. Trump is in good company. I've seen many and varied politicians created in papier mache ready to be sacrificed to the inferno. They don't specifically pick on America. There are usually plenty of British politicians to villify.

3. The Old Guard profile image61

Amanda, what's funny about this statement of Trump being violent.
        The democrats hired thugs to incite violence at Trump rally's
        The riots in Baltimore and Ferguson done by blacks who are supporters of clinton.
        Clinton hired her pawns to smear Sanders her only opposition in the democratic party. An illegal use of the DNC party workers
        Clinton supporters tear down banners and signs supporting Trump
        Trump and Trump supporters violence? 0 They've done nothing that would be considered violent this whole election season.
        I find this "hate" stuff from Clinton and her supporters much more scary.
        Trump voices an opinion, with the thought in mind to do things legally.
        Clinton supports violence outside the laws for anything that supports her and her agenda.
        Big difference

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

If one wants to have an opinion about Trump it is not wise to base it upon a sensationalizing barbaristic behavior. A look at the truth as revealed by hidden things such as emails makes one wonder why they aren't burning an effigy of Hillary who has taken money from the same countries who support ISIS. Seems to me the bonfire people act more like terrorists than rational people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

2. profile image0

The utter hypocrisy of democrats is funny huh ?.     Its like they are ALL  walking around with toilet paper hanging out of their pants  , they just  can't take the time to look behind them , they have no clue of history and  don't care to begin with .

4. Marisa Wright profile image86

Yes, it's the same in Australia and New Zealand.   However don't expect the opinions of the rest of the civilized world to cut any ice with Trump supporters. 

Their view seems to be that they don't care what the rest of the world thinks, America is the best country in the world and doesn't need anyone else's approval, so yah boo sucks to the lot of you.   I suppose it's all of a piece with their 1950's outlook.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

What leftists cannot see is the Reaganess factor where ALL  people could unite behind a potential change leader , as compared to a naive left who see only the leftist agenda  and vote for business as usual - good luck with that .

At this point in American history - I would support Trumps almost "taking over" the swamp itself by force if necessary !

1. Will Apse profile image89
      Will Apseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you think Hilary Clinton, who has tolerated endless humiliations, outrageous provocations and the pure hatred of so many, is naive in even the smallest way you live in a different universe.

I just hope the process has not turned her heart to stone, for all our sakes.

As for taking over the swamp by force, lol. Grow up.

1. profile image0

You mistook me , it is her supporters that are the most naïve  voters I've ever seen in my life !

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
          Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Imagine that one American vote could turn Trump magically into Moses, yet even Merlin would be unwilling to work with him.

A Vote for Hillary then she becomes Mother Nature.  Who will give the public environment tax for the all the Corporatism mistakes that will continue to be made..

If there was third evil choice to be made. I would vote to save Satan.

2. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I wasn't aware she had a heart.

3. The Old Guard profile image61

Her heart is made of stone. You better hope it changes if she's elected.
        No one can screw so many people for such a long period of time and have any sense of decency, much less a heart that's anything other than a rock.
        If the voters put her in office, we, as a country, are screwed .

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13265480_f248.jpg

2. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree. On the one have a have a democrat with with an incredible amount of political pull. If elected we'd see an increase in expenditures we cannot afford and we'd have a continuationof business as usual in Washington.

Trump, without political power or good will from either party, would cause both sides to fight less and work together more. His election is a win win scenario.

3. Marisa Wright profile image86

So if Trump did get that power, and then runs the government like he has run his golf course in Scotland, you'd be happy?

So just to be clear, that means caring only about making money for himself and his cronies, regardless of how many ordinary people's lives he ruins or how much of the environment he destroys.

I don't know why anyone thinks Trump would run government differently from the way he does business.

1. claptona profile image66
        claptonaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marisa,
        You're describing the U.S. Government as it currently is, but it's actually worse.
        80% of people in Congress are millionaires - most of it made while swindling the system
        And it will become worse if hillary killary clinton gets into office.
        For some reason, most people think the U.S. Government is "good" when it's actually run by thugs who are worse than the mafia bosses.
        Trump's a businessman, and what he's done is normal in business.
        The U.S. Government does worse things, but says it's for the good of citizens, which is BS. I have no clue where people have come up with this idea that government is "good". It's the biggest con going on in the world today.
        Trumps is a kindergarten kid compared to the thugs that run the government.

It's a terribly sad commentary on the state of US politics when the best that can be said is, this candidate is a slightly less crooked option than the other one.

Of course corruption exists in politics in Australia too, but not to that degree.  I think the difference is that you don't need to be a millionaire to be in politics in Australia, so the field is not limited to rich over-privileged people.

1. claptona profile image66

Oh, I would suggest there's corruption in politics in Australia, and the people are as blind to it as they are in the states.
            That's what politicians do - they take peoples money and their freedoms.
            If they didn't do that then there would be just, honest and moral people in government. The last person I saw like that was the president of Bolivia.

1. colorfulone profile image77
              colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Not all of them. I keep up with those that are awake on YouTube. I learned the most from old documentaries to know how it goes.   They face the same things we do today (but unarmed), and their history isn't any better from what I see, but who am I?

2. Marisa Wright profile image86

I didn't say there wasn't.  We regularly have corruption scandals.   We've had two politicians lose their seats for falsifying their expenses claims recently, and there was another politician who was felt to be awarding contracts for favours.  The thing is, those people were caught and they were removed from office - how often does that happen in the US?

1. colorfulone profile image77
                colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Now, we're connecting.  I love honesty.  smile

2. claptona profile image66

Well, hillary killary clinton is a great example. She's lied to the FBI about her emails. The FBI director said she mishandled classified information-  this is a crime. Even her maid handled classified information, along with a sex offender.So, yeah, some seriously deranged people had access to classified information, but the FBI said - well, she's just stupid, so no harm. And we're going to have her as a president? OK, then.
                Rarely, really does a politicians get jailed these days. And when they do get jailed, the americans are so smart the re-elect the criminal. D.C. Mayor got caught in a drug sting, on tape and they still re-elected the guy.  LOL
                So as the architect of the Affordable Care Act stated, "Americans are just stupid".
                This is how government officials view the citizens of the U.S. And you wonder why some like Trump  - who at least tells us he wants to make America great agains instead of apologizing like this wimp we have in office now,
                When  the clintons left the White House they were broke. Now they're worth about $15 million, Never worked a day producing anything in their lives. It's been bribes only that they've used to amass their fortune. And most who vote for her don't see a problem with that kind of behavior - a politician taking bribes.......How ignorant is that?

4. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

What kind of 'force'? The Second Amendment kind?

1. The Old Guard profile image61

Credence - assault rifles are not for shooting dear, it's for protection from thieves and thugs. And what do we have in D.C. besides thieves and thugs? Not much.
        Middle class are the ones with the guns, and they're the ones being screwed by the American Government.
        Founders stated, when the government becomes tyrannical, it's time to put those guns to use.
        Probably get banned for this - heaven forbid we talk about what the founders told citizens to do in the case our tyrannical government should overstep it's bounds.
        Next thing banned will be anything from the Constitution.
        Cheers

4. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Just the FACTs ~ Even Republican Marco Rubio Knows Trump is a "DEAD-Beat Con-Man" who ROUTINELY Fails to Live Up to his OBLIGATIONs to American Workers by "Stiffing" them ~ He VIOLATED the Law by Operating "Trump University" without the Proper License & According to REPORTs, He VIOLATEs Labor Relations ACTs ~ sad ~ ONLY the Most Gullible & The KLU Klux Klan could ever support this "National Disgrace" ~

Marco SPEAKs the TRUTH ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKaOTEEA5ps

HOW Does "Drumpf" Treat People? Like Inanimate TRASH ~ READ the ENTIRE Article if U DARE, ALL Americans might be "SHOCKED" & INCLINED to be OUTRAGED Especially those who unlike "Free-Loader" Trump, Work Hard for a LIVING here in the USA ~

EXCERPT ~ "According to a USA Today investigation, Trump has received at least 3,500 official complaints for failing to pay employees, contractors, and other business affiliates money owed. The paper also found at least 60 lawsuits, 24 instances where Trump failed to pay overtime and minimum wage, and countless out-of-court settlements. Among those to whom Trump owed money, according to USA Today: dishwashers, bartenders, painters, real-estate brokers, and ironically, even his own lawyers. In 1990, a casino commission audit of the Trump Taj Mahal, then about to open, revealed that Trump owed an astounding $69.5 million to 253 subcontractors. Marty Rosenberg, the owner of a plate glass company who was owed $1.5 million, said that he was only able to recover 70 cents on the dollar for his work, and that he was one of the lucky ones. “Yes, there were a lot of other companies. . . Yes, some did not survive,” he told USA Today."

COMPLETE Story ~ SCROLL Down to READ ~

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/ … ontractors

AP, a stand up comic you are.
      Your part in the up and coming Dumb and Dumber is guaranteed!
      Congrats!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13265483_f248.jpg

1. Alternative Prime profile image57
        Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Old Guard ~ If U Refuse to ACCEPT Facts Pertaining to your "DEAD-Beat" Candidate Trump who has a "Long HISTORY" of Involvement in LAW Suits for "STIFFING" American Workers & Other Violations of Labor Relations ACTs that's your Prerogative, but "PERSONAL Attacks" are Prohibited here at HP ~

Trump is such an "Egregious Abuser" of American WORKERs at one POINT, According to REPORTs, a JUDGE had to "THREATEN Foreclosure" of his DORAL Golf Course to FORCE him into Compliance with the LAW & To Pay a Judgement AGAINST Him ~ AND some "POOR Souls" actually Believe this Guy will CHAMPION the AMERICAN Worker ???? sad ~ REALLY ???? Are They Serious ????? Yup RIGHT, and I have SHINY New "Trump University DIPLOMAs" to sell em ~

Just the FACTs as Usual ~

EXCERPT:  "Not all of the incidents highlighted by USA Today are in the past, either. The paper found at least two class-action lawsuits settled as recently as two months ago: one where 48 servers at his Miami golf resort alleged that he failed to pay them overtime, and one where a judge ordered foreclosure of Trump’s Doral golf course if the resort did not pay a Florida painter the $30,000 he was owed."

FULL Story HERE:

I already know the "facts" of the dead beat Trump.
          I also am aware of the bribes that made hillary killary and her deranged husband bill rich.
          So, deal with a business man who does things in business that's SOP, or deal with a lying dead beat that can only take bribes to garner wealth?
          I'll take Trump, any and every day.
          Can't help it if you can't see both sides of the story. It's always the lesser of two evils. I actually hope she does get elected  - and you can drown in your own filth as the country implodes and goes into another war America will not win.
          Have fun......America is doomed. You're comments confirm it every time you share your "intelligence".
          Always remember Venezuela, which is an absolute pig sty right now, freely elected those that destroyed the country. And you're doing the same. Knock yourself out.......
          Costa Rica's got great beaches and a few other perks. LOL - you guys tighten your noose, please.
          I'll do a relaxing afternoon at the beach.
          Cheers

To my Knowledge, this Forum is about how Trump TREATs People & Here's a few SHOCKING "JAW Dropping" Examples ~ According to Reliable INVESTIGATIVE Reporting, Not ONLY does Trump try to "SWINDLE" American Workers, Elderly Folks, Un-Educated, Women, Banks & Contractors whenever he thinks he can get away with it, (Please see my previous POST), but he's also UNABLE to Control his "ANGER Fits of RAGE" ~

Trump really needs to UNDERSTAND that almost everyone has a Digital "FILM Making" Device these days ~

They will NEVER give this Deranged, Unstable, Psychologically Decrepit EVIL Entity OUR "Nuclear CODE" ~ That would be "GROSS Negligence" ~

A Reporter, using mere WORDs, Manages to Agitate "Delusional Donald" into an Uncontrollable BABBLING "Anger Laced RAGE" ~ NICE Temperament for someone alone in a room with a "Nuclear BUTTON" ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Despicable Trump "HATE Gatherings" where his "HATE & Anger Filled" Fanz Treat Protesters with HOSTILE Acts of Physical VIOLENCE, Encouraged by "Delusional Donald" of course & an EXTENSION of his EVIL Tendancies ~

It wasn't even "FAIR", the MORON "Suckered" the PEACEFUL Protester ~ sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LX4Q643aEU

Here's a perfect example of how the "LEADER of the FREE World" should REACT to Human Beings when he's Agitated, or when things simply don't go his way ~ WHY not just "LASH OUT" with "Threats of VIOLENCE" ~ I wonder how that would work when DEALING with other Psychologically UNSTABLE Leaders, say in CHINA for Instance ~ NOT on this PLANET ~ sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4864l_aPh8

Oh, yeah, AP.
              Much worse than hillary killary clinton taking bribes while Secretary of State.
              Helping fund ISIS.
              Only way she could amass the $15 million she has was to take bribes.
              And she even took the money of her arch enemy Trump.
              Talk about a two face wench!
              I completely understand why you'd want a bought off politician in the white house.
              Much better that a businessman who does normal business stuff, which I'm sure your unaware of.
              Hope you get hillary killary clinton in the white house. Get ready to bow down to her highness as you serve her and lick her boots.
              Cheers

Not ONLY is your "RANT" Way "OFF Topic", but it's FACTUALLY Incorrect ~ Here's an "ON Topic" Article about exaclty how CON-Man Donald "TREATs People" ~ sad

ALL Readers ~ SCROLL Down & READ the ENTIRE Article ~ U may be SHOCKED ~

"DEAD-Beat Donald" Involved with 1000's of LAW SUITs for Contract & Labor LAW Violations ~ NON-Payment of Wages / Overtime & Failure to Pay CONTRACTORs what they BARGAINED for ~ A Judge was FORCED to Threaten FORCLOSURE of Donald's Golf Course if he FAILED to pay his $30,000 DEBT to a Painting Contractor ~ Just how GULLIBLE or Ignorant does an AMERICAN Worker need to be to even think about supporting this "National DISGRACE" ??? sad

If hillary killary clinton has "morals" why'd she take Trumps money?
                  Why'd she follow his instructions as his paid off pawn when she was a Senator?
                  Doesn't seem hillary killary clinton has leg to stand on - if she takes Trumps money and does his bidding, why start objecting now? If Trump was good enough for hillary killary to serve as Senator, why would she not serve him now?
                  Maybe he just needs to give her more money??

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13267862_f248.jpg

1. profile image0

And as has been said , Hilary created the  entire Arab spring that spawned  ISIS ,AND the world refugee crisis  ,   she and Bill  sold the Russians  our Uranium  which by the way is probably being spun inside  Iranian centrifuges or whatever  they want to do in the nuclear field ,     They also sold US missile guidance systems to China in 1996-7 allowing them to recently shoot down a satellite orbiting earth !    And ,why do you think the Chinese are , as we speak ,  building the south china sea into islands an forming an in country lake ?

The Clintons should be --------------..............If I say it , I will get banned from forums!

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

Well TOG you nailed that one, the biggest joker on HP.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

The important thing is to protect your pockets and your pocket books. Hillary will con us into giving away all we have. Thats what Dems do.
    It is not about personalities and sins. It is about what the Dems stand for and what the Reps stand for. Reps stand for self-suffiency. Dems don't.
    If we start with the premise that all people are capable and that they will care for their families and neighbors, then the Reps make more sense. Let us control our lives. Don't dictate, rob and steal from us, mismanage our money, remove all means of making a living and get the US in more debt. Thats what Dems do.
    Reps need to reign it in too, but at least we will have more freedom with lower taxes. Donald has many good ideas as far as the economy. He will be checked by those in congress. Who knows, he may have some ideas they approve of!
    Alas, my prediction is that Reps don't have a chance.
    Again.

1. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Alas, my prediction is that Reps don't have a chance"
      Again.

And such will continue to be the case unless the Reps do some serious soul searching in the near future.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)