Getting help with pro edited hub articles

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)
  1. Terrielynn1 profile image86
    Terrielynn1posted 6 years ago

I now have 3 articles that have been hubpro edited and none have been moved. Can anyone help me or tell me how to contact admin. I seem to get sent in circles trying to contact for help. One has been there and corrected over a week, one a week and the other is at least 6 days since changes were made. Please help, thank you.

2. Marisa Wright profile image85
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

If you were notified they were HubPro edited and you weren't asked to make any changes, then you don't need to do anything.  It can take a couple of weeks for them to be moved.  Just occasionally, they change their mind about moving them (I have one like that).

Terrielynn1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hi, Marisa. Thank you very much. I will wait longer and see. Have a good week.

1. kenneth avery profile image80
        kenneth averyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

@Terrie,
        I read/sent your reply to your email this morning.
        Keep in touch.

ok, Kenneth. thank you for the help.

1. kenneth avery profile image80
            kenneth averyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

smile Terrie, no problem. Always glad to be of help.

3. Robin profile image87
    Robinposted 6 years ago

Hi Terrie, I see a few articles that were recently edited, but they have been moved to network sites.  Are you referring to submissions or HubPro edited articles.  If you want to leave the link to the articles, I can take a look.  Thanks!

Hi Robin, three are sitting, have been edited and not moved. I have never had it take longer than a week. All three have been there longer now. My other conservative is all my HubPages hubs were reedited and I got a warning and took a look using grammerly for the second time. I had to change them all again. It was like they had been reset back to before. I think something is wrong. Now all my scores have dropped.

Ops concern was the word. My huber score changed 9 points, how is that possible when my hub views are up?

2. Robin profile image87
        Robinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Can you leave a link to the three articles?  I'm not seeing it on my end.  Thanks!

Do I post them here?

Here are the titles.
            This cowgirl loves her horses
            4Styles of Acrylic painting
            If I was a pink pony with a polka dotted heart.

4. Marie Flint profile image72
    Marie Flintposted 6 years ago

I tried to send you an email on 4 Styles of Acrylic Painting, but I don't think you got it. I'll try Fan Mail.

Ok thank you. I can look in email and see if it's there.

2. Terrielynn1 profile image86

Hi Maria. I got your email. Hubpro has already edited my work. And it just hasn't been moved. Are you a pro editor for HubPages. My problem is I make the edits they ask them they just sit. I use grammerly to fix and edit. Then later the problems are back. I was wanting help with why this happening and how can I change it or fix it. Thank you.

5. Robin profile image87
    Robinposted 6 years ago

Hi Terrie.  Thanks for giving me the articles.  All three were snip edited by a moderator and weren't HubPro edited.  I can see where that would be confusing, but HubPro edits are a bit different.  Snip edits may happen when an article is about to be moved to a Network site but not always.  Let me know if you have any questions.  You are welcome to submit those articles if you'd like them moved.  Thanks!

Thank you Robin. How do I keep my article from reverting back to before I used grammerly to help with grammer and punctuation. I don't understand why they reverted back and what has made my score so low when I am now more active and making more money?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)