Impeach Trump Now , Why wait until he does something wrong ?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (34 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Lets face it , there isn't much honesty coming from the Leftstream News  Media  of the last year or two  ,  Please , please ,  please .......................just file for impeachment and see where it goes , that's far far  quicker than inventing charges of incompetence day after day after day and having them go where ? 

Oh Yea , Nowhere !

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Maxine Waters the Russia / Trump collusion conspiracy theorist that has been calling for Trump's impeachment got her big mouth handed to her (anyway, she identifies as a female). 

Turns out she is invested in the Russian Federation to the tune of $2.8 million according to public records of her recent House Financial Disclosure documents. 

She needs to go away so she can't pull her political stunts anymore. Its all for show to make her constituents think she's actually doing something.

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

He will continue to step out of line, like the buffoon that he is. Don't worry, we will get him. Then we will be stuck with SixPence who in many ways is even worse. Rightwingers and the Republican Party as it now operates must be discredited. And I am going to help.

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

May I suggest that it would be a far greater help to the country to discredit the Democratic party - you know, the one that can't tolerate anything but their own policies?

2. Live to Learn profile image59
        Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

And people wonder what's wrong with the country.

3. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yea ......, we see your record of accusatory anti-Trump  rhetoric , Lets see :
        -xenophobia  -  he hates people from other countries , yet has business interests , employees .,friends in  most other counties of the world , did Obama have that , did Clinton ?
        -Misogynist -  proud wife , daughters , daughter in laws , look at the females in his cabinet of advisory , Kelly Ann Conway , the first woman to run a successful   presidential campaign , in fact women are now one of his steady supporters on the right against the incredible bias in the media  .
        -Racist -, has a ton of black supporters ,  its just not popular to be conservative AND black to the left .Interestingly look at how many blacks voted for him and against   Hillary 
        -Corporatist ,- yea.........it takes a corporatist to run effectively ANY economy , that's why Obama  failed  and  actually doubled the national debt ,  increasing it more that ALL past presidents combined .
        - Hate speech ,     Want to truly see hate  speech look at the actions of the minority senate leadership  against him !    Boxer , Schummer , Pelosi , Feinstein ,  listened to Al Sharpton lately ?
        - Dishonesty ,  I have never in my life seen more dishonesty as I have seen come out of the mouths of this present day news media  ,   constantly throwing not only personally disgusting  insults at Trump  but creating a laundry list of false accusations  and then  driving them through the nightly news month after month .
        - Inciting Campaign violence -   "That ship has already sailed " everyone sees the truth at this point about the  inciting of violent protests  by the left ! Still going on by the way .

Not one desperate leftist  accusation from the l has stuck to Trump - not one , and  still you keep throwing them blindly against his wall.  Good work Credence , your's and your media 's  war of attrition  against truth just might work ...........unmmm, No!

4. colorfulone profile image77

The top Democrat buffoons are walking back on their calls to impeach President Trump due to a lack of evidence they now say. Due to the Seth Rich prob?  hahaha!
        https://www.infowars.com/dems-walk-back … ich-probe/

They have been given enough rope to stick their foot in their partisan mouths, and now they have to bit it. 

They were Trumped and the narrative changed! 
        Democrat buffoons are getting their lawyers.

5. profile image0

If the left "gets him "  they would have to be capable first of a continued  war of propaganda  not only against the right but  all the of the left itself- as well , I guarantee you this . The media is going to lose interest in the obstructionist conspiracy of the entire DNC , the democratic party , the education system , the university system B.S. merchants and when they do . WHAT LITTLE  political capital and influence of the Dems in congress and senate will die away to less than nothing

But worry not , Credence , you're almost there .

1. Credence2 profile image78

Yes, we will continue to wage the war of endless protest and exposure and there is nothing that the current regime can do to stop it. I abhor Donald Trump, his philosophy and the political party that he is the standard bearer for, however my opinion is irrelevant in comparison to the law. He will, by his own hamhanded style 'cross that line' and there I will be waiting, patiently.

Trump is losing against the media as he does not have the power to really mute its influence, although I bet he wished that within his authoritarian, dictatorial style, he did.

We are letting Trump continue to break promises and undermine the well being of the middle and working classes and with his general stupidity, we will guarantee you that we will agitate toward a political upheaval for the GOP during the midterms in 2018. After that, maybe then you can talk....

When it comes to end of the right winger and the deplorable conservatism that they represent, I am ALREADY HERE.

LOL  Trump "lost" the battle against media when he made his first few millions.  Anyone that can manage that trick is the automatic enemy of the left and most of the media.

So, I presume that you also believe that most of the media is against Trump, why is that?

Very simple: it is what I see and hear.  How about you - you see media congratulating him, giving positive stories or spin or do you see it bashing him for every word he says, every move he makes, every step he takes?

That depends on your sources, there is nothing new about liberal and conservative bias in the media.
                  Conservative media did not give Obama a free pass.

To think that it is going to be different for Donald Trump....

2. Perspycacious profile image62
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

Impeachment is a legal process that requires legal grounds.  Because there are none at this time, what other grounds do you have as your base for this appeal?
    Rather than stir the muddy waters that have never had a chance to settle following the November election last year, some prayers for President Trump and America would be my suggestion.

1. profile image0

I was being sarcastic , There ARE NO grounds or even inroads to grounds for impeachment ,   I believe the mainstream media is as close to inciting anarchy as it ever has been anywhere . perhaps if americans had enough of a sense of maturity  we would impeach our media ,   Whats going on  is senseless !  There is of course free speech and then there is  moronic media speech .

Our media is suffering from a morals, accuracy  and ethics deficiency ! Prayers are fine for those needing them , but a revamping of media access to the white house should be immediately considered !

1. ptosis profile image68
        ptosisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Look who's calling the kettle black

1. profile image0

Except I'm a layman of an ideology , Not a supposed neutral media rep . You see , there is the difference .
          You might want to actually think about that ..........

You said it,  "layman of an ideology".   

That brings us to consider whether facts determine opinions and ideologies, or whether ideological predispositions control how evidence and facts are distilled. When your deepest convictions are challenged by contradictory evidence, your beliefs get stronger.

If I tried to argue with the facts, you would simply dig in your heels because you would feel threatened. I'm sure you remember last year when Hillary was backed by her followers in spite of being a pathological liar - even after she sabotaged Bernie Sanders. Trying to change the mind of a Clinton supporter with the facts of her long shady history as a conniving bitch only made them even more fervent in their support.

I would like to see the Electoral College be changed so that third parties can have a chance. Part of that is getting rid of the "winner take all" rule or simply a popular vote so that people wouldn't have to choose between the lesser of two evils.  We could have a multitude  of evils to choose from.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

http://i65.tinypic.com/n207k2.jpg

Accept ambiguity, engage in critical thinking, and reject strict ideology.

3. Live to Learn profile image59
    Live to Learnposted 6 years ago

Why stop there?

Off with his head! smile

4. profile image0

When I say "Layman of ideology "   I mean I can be biased by ideology -  NOT the media , remember  "We report you decide "  one of the great media hypes ?     Media is supposed to be neutral and is far , far from it !

Do you really believe that Fox news is unbiased? Or Russia Today? Or Al Jazeera? I would like to know what news source you consider unbiased. Reuters perhaps?

1. profile image0

Why can'r you see that 80 - 90 percent of OUR media  is hyper - liberally biased  .    It's so obvious from moment one -turning on the news !

5. profile image0

I can only believe that its pure voter apathy that continues the re-elections of these perpetual public punishments and  re-run  political operative's like Pelosi , Boxer , Schummer ,  Fienstein , Sanders ,  ........and we conservatives have our own ,     These "Groundhog Day " political  minions play on total and complete policies of political divisiveness ONLY while  collecting the baskets of donor cash .
    I have been here for six or seven years saying , for one thing , Vote them all out !

Until the American voter cleans house -- it will all continue .

In March Chuck Schummer said to Real Clear Politics that he had seen evidence of Russian interference in the election. Then in April he said to RCP that he had seen no evidence.  This guy is so full of BS that he contradicts his own BS.  Total phony with his fake sincerity.

1. profile image0

+++++++++"He contradicts his own BS "   That is the best line yet that descibes him to a T !

The President is the ultimate classification or declassification authority of information there is.  The President can talk to anybody about anything, anytime.  Obama shared information he declassified at least four times and Comey, nor did the media make anything of it then. 

We are at war internally. Information warfare!

Biggest story is the Seth Rich ties to leaking the DCN data to Wikileaks and he ended up murdered in DC.  But the media mist not like great mysteries.  It blows the Russian hacking the DNC and Trump collusion conspiracy theory out of the water. 

Trump has to take the gloves off.

1. profile image0

I hope Trump does take the gloves off , starting with eliminating the biased Press Core from OUR  White House .They are completely  biased to the left and for both parties of established DC ,   we don't need them there .

News ; Former FBI Directer Robert Mullier has been name to organize the Trump --Russia investigation  of connections .

I don't have much confidence in former FBI Director, Robert Mullier since 9/11.   Could be a step in the right direction for the horse and pony show to waste more money and time to find no there there.   Unless, something else gets invented.

Finally, we will be able to clear the air.

1. profile image0

I don't know how any sense can be made of a "horse and pony show "    Obstructionists are part and parcel to the liberal ideology though  That I do know .   Its a war of obstructionism against Trump , pure and simple . Nothing sticks -------and they are throwing all they got .

The establishment doesn't want the swamp drained.  I swear, the whole system needs to be shut down to start fresh to make America great again.

6. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Yes it does. After All, that was the Message that the American People were sending this past Election with their selection of Trump. Right?

There is a big law suit on Comey coming soon for subverting the Constitution.  Comey and the intelligence community, the Democrats and Republicans that are trying to overthrow the President need to be thrown out on their ear if they don't want to get back to important matters of the State and simply do their jobs.  But, they are running scared and it shows.   

President Trump will be given a chance to tell the truth under oath.

God bless President Trump and God bless America.

7. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

In 1998 Maxine Waters called Impeachment of Bill Clinton “Coup D’etat” and an “unmasked, unbridled hatred and meanness that drives this impeachment coups d’etat, this unapologetic disregard for the voice of the people”
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/f … e_05182017

But, but now the shoe is on the other foot.  That's how it is in a Maxine Waters world.

8. profile image0

Liberals should very much enjoy this incredibly fortunate ride on the favors of the modern media , Why ?  Because as in all things , its gonna change  . ----   Once the media  figures out why it's incredible financial losses are because liberals don't buy news papers and that they get their facts from face-book and U tube  ,  they will begin their shameless crawl back to the favors of accuracy ,honesty and integrity that is absolutely adamant in a news media .

I do not worry as the  entire left's face  -book mentality too will eventually evolve and mature.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)