Is it true, that the size of a man shoes can determine the size of his penis?

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (30 posts)
  1. Darknlovely3436 profile image70
    Darknlovely3436posted 13 years ago

Is it true, that the size of a man  shoes
    can determine the size of his penis?

2. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

I read an article about such myths somewhere, and it said it is a myth. So's the one about the size of his nose. But the over all size of the man can determine the size of his penis, apparently.

3. T.Y._Hudson profile image60
    T.Y._Hudsonposted 13 years ago

It may be in some cases. But I can personally tell you that my shoe size, hand size, and overall body size is VERY deceiving. Plus, isn't Ron Jeremy like 5 feet tall? That should be all the answer you need!

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 13 years ago

It would be interesting to ask that question of a man with a small shoe size and see if he says it is a myth or...

5. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 13 years ago

If this were true, people who use sites like Craigslist would put up far more pictures of their feet than...  Well, you get the gist of it.

6. kallini2010 profile image79
    kallini2010posted 13 years ago

The easiest way to tell (I am speaking as an engineer while containing my laughter):

You need a pool of volunteers, measure shoe size and the other size as well and see if there is any correlation.

The number of participants should be considerable and no cheating in measuring....

On a personal note: why men are so obsessed with THE size?  Is it not the skill that matters most?

But skill is harder to measure, harder being the operative word.  I should really stop now.!!! LOL

Feel free to report your findings!  Good luck!

7. wychic profile image84
    wychicposted 13 years ago

The one I've heard is that shoe size correlates with arm length from elbow to wrist, while hand size is what correlates to penis size. I don't know how accurate it is, I can only say that in my own experience...well...my ex has tiny hands, and my husband's are about twice the size of my own. 'Nough said.

8. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

well, I've seen a couple of guy's profile pic here showing their feet and nothing else.  Does that mean they are bragging about the size of their manhood?

9. arb profile image77
    arbposted 13 years ago

I hope not or every guy here is going to run out and by size 15 and trip all over himself.

10. Zubair Ahmed profile image74
    Zubair Ahmedposted 13 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4574959_f260.jpg

NO it is not.  You can't have it that easy, having a big 'member' requires allot more work than buying a big pair of shoes.  IF that was the case, you would probably see most men wearing shoes 10 sizes bigger than what they need.

11. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 13 years ago

As a gay male who has been around I find no evidence to support this idea.

I've seen some really big members and there seems to be no rhyme nor reason behind it.

It seems to relate to genetics.  From experience I can say that black males tend to be larger while Asians tend to be smaller.

Many Greeks seem to be well endowed.  There seems to be no reason for any of it.

1. profile image52
      almorrposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I don't know about that but my hands measure 7" from wrist to finger tip, my shoe size is also size 7 and guess what my penis is ??????? long. LOL, however,  my friends shoe and hand size is also is 7 and 7" long but his penis is only ????? long.

12. fundguru profile image60
    fundguruposted 13 years ago

It depends. There are men who are generally taller and bigger than others, and everything really is bigger. They then also have bigger shoes. But I doubt that you could say it in general for all people.

I heard from a few women that instead of the shoes or nose, the size of hands and thumbs gives a good indication.

Nevertheless the size has to do much which genetic. People in Asia have smaller penises than in the western world, but probably similar shoe size. And people in Africa than have longer penises than people in the western world.

Therefore genetic plays a more important role than shoe size.

Then also do not oversee that some men use surgery and other methods to have an enlargement. You would not recognize it just with view to the shoes size.

Well and of course there are two kinds, blood and flesh penises. A flesh penis normally seems to be very huge, while a blood penis seems to be small. But in action a flesh penis does not grow much while a blood penis can grow to multiple size.

Further it said that up to 30% of the penis stays inside and only in action move forward. This makes it pretty difficult to measure size a all.

13. MarcellusShale profile image60
    MarcellusShaleposted 13 years ago

No, I wear size 13 shoes and have a very average penis.

14. philirodje profile image59
    philirodjeposted 13 years ago

It is definitely not true. don't be deceived

15. mrshinyshoes profile image61
    mrshinyshoesposted 13 years ago

Well, apes have big feet and big penises, so it stands to reason those guys who have 'big of everything' are also more primitive and closer to apes than more civilized and evolved men with finer, slicker features (ie.., Asian men).  wink

16. perfectperception profile image61
    perfectperceptionposted 13 years ago

Not at all.....They are two different parts of the body and one has nothing to do with the other.

17. webguyonline profile image57
    webguyonlineposted 13 years ago

i think it's not, there are no scientific explanation that can support that myth.

18. profile image0
    anonamanposted 13 years ago

Feet and shoes and penises, both in size and in function are in fact linked. For example, a little-known but guaranteed form of male contraception is the simple act of placing a very small, very hard, angular stone inside a shoe. As soon as you exert any weight, it makes you limp....

Your best guide to penis vs shoe size is simply the old rule. If your penis is longer than 12 inches...it's a foot.

19. Bellamie profile image58
    Bellamieposted 13 years ago

OMG!! Seriously!??  How many of you men wear size 8 inch shoes?!! Lmao!!

20. Loveslove profile image60
    Lovesloveposted 13 years ago

In my experience absolutely not !!  The man in my life has small feet....I am saying no more !!

21. JayDee Sterling profile image59
    JayDee Sterlingposted 13 years ago

Is this a trick question? No? Ok, let's put it this way. No, that is a not a true correlation.

22. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 13 years ago

You know what they say: 'big feet.. big shoes'!

23. A.A. Zavala profile image66
    A.A. Zavalaposted 12 years ago

Maybe the quickest way to find out is just to ask?  Men with big members may look for chances to show off, while men with tiny members may beat around the bush.  If a guy wears sandles all the time, does than mean he's circumsized?

24. ibbarkingmad profile image60
    ibbarkingmadposted 12 years ago

Nope. Otherwise his shoe size would change every time he was aroused. I'm not trying to be nasty, just pointing out the absurdity of the idea is all.

25. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 12 years ago

Oh gawd, I have been laughing my way through these answers.  I just had to click on it to read what everybody wrote. As a woman of a "certain age" and "certain experience", I can tell you that some men who are very large bodied have only an average and sometimes even a small penis, while a 5'9" man had the biggest penis I had ever seen.  As one person said, there seems to be no rhyme or reason for it, always a mystery.  If only it were that easy to tell, lol!

26. Kyle Rivers profile image60
    Kyle Riversposted 12 years ago

That's a myth! A bloody myth I tell you! No seriously, is there even a real study for that?

27. Allen Williams profile image69
    Allen Williamsposted 12 years ago

The size of the shoes don't have any impact on the size of the penis.  The real factor is how good are the eyes of the person looking at it, and what is the experience level of that person?  I had woman tell me I was the largest man she has ever seen, and I have also had the opposite reaction.  OK, It was the same women but she had to put her glasses on to see the real thing.  I won't say which way it looked the largest but she turned out to be pretty happy anyway.  Oh, her experience level; let's just say, "who cares?".

28. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 12 years ago

no. but i did read once that indian men were on average 1/2 an inch bigger

29. Pamela N Red profile image83
    Pamela N Redposted 11 years ago

No. People are usually proportionate in size but just like some people have very large noses, some huge hands and others big ears. Sometimes an appendage is just large.

Work on your Kegel exercises and you won't have to be concerned about the size of a man's endowment.

Too much emphasis is put on the size of people's body parts. It's why women pay large sums of money to have their breasts enlarged.

Whether or not a person is kind, intelligent and have traits in common are much more important than whether or not he is large.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)