10000 Page Views......Exactly 2 Months Since My First Hub.......

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (30 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

About $35 in adsense earnings.....
    Adsense earnings higher than ever right now....
    Over 10,000 page views...
    Over 1,000 image views....
    Now at 400+ page views per day....
    127 'fans'.....
    67 hubs...... (equivalent of beating two 30 day hub challenges)

I am very happy with what I have learnt and achieved so far, and its all thanks to the wonderful hubbers and their wonderful hubs.

Heres to me reaching 100,000 asap lol

1. Lily Rose profile image85
      Lily Roseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just curious - is that $35 in AdSense earnings the total since you joined, your monthly amount, daily?  Am I missing it?

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is not the total since I joined, it is the total in the 2 months since I wrote my first hub on 29th June 2009 (and I earn a lot more from a couple of blogs that I write).

Bear in mind though that at the end of the first month I had exactly 30 hubs, and a week ago I had about 55 hubs.... My first 30 hubs were written with very little knowledge of SEO or keywords and havent really been adapted... so my next 37 will earn me more money than my first 30.

If I left my hubs alone now (stopped writing) for the entire month of september, with my current traffic, I believe that I would probably make about $50-$60 for the month.  And thats not bad.

If I continue this speed for another 10 months (taking me up to 12 months), I would have 402 hubs at the end of it. The earnings potential for those 402 hubs - as I continue to learn and develop my niches and interests - is pretty damn good.

1. Lily Rose profile image85
          Lily Roseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the clarification, Ryan.  Good job.  I now have 21 hubs created over the past 5 weeks and have made about $32 to date - I guess that's pretty good then?

1. profile image0

Yes that is a very good start. I wrote a lot of my early stuff on the strength of very very low value keywords.... so almost all of my 30 first hubs are pretty much worthless; Every hub after that has either had well paid keywords, or is used as a high traffic hub to drive traffic to higher paid hubs through hyperlinks.

But yes, you have made a good start.

2. Haunty profile image74
    Hauntyposted 14 years ago

Good achievement, Ryan. Congrats! Here's to you reaching 100.000 in a short while. smile

1. profile image0

Thank you Haunty wink

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

That is a good achievement in the time you have been here Ryan. Congratulations and best wishes! smile

1. profile image0

Thankyou earnesthub, hopefully I will continue onwards and upwards big_smile

4. anjalichugh profile image67
    anjalichughposted 14 years ago

So hub challenge worked fine for you. Congrats!

1. profile image0

I never intentionally entered the hub challenge to be honest, this is just the pace that I intend to write at. One per day average, don't need a challenge for that wink

5. profile image0
    Aquaposted 14 years ago

Go Ryan! Very impressive!!!

1. profile image0

Many Thanks, Im glad that I finally get to have my time in the spotlight lol

6. sarovai profile image74
    sarovaiposted 14 years ago

congrats ryan. Now the time for aiming 200,000.

1. profile image0

Thank you saravai

My long term objective is 3000 per day..... thats over 1million per year. That will be a while, but I will get there wink

7. sarovai profile image74

That is great. One million one year. So , share your thoughts how you achieved, how you are going to achieve?

1. profile image0

How I achieved:-  I have too much time on my hands, plus have tried to educated myself with regards to SEO and Keywords.

How I will achieve:- To continue to spurn out as many hubs as I can, whilst continuing to read hubs by the best in the game.

8. sarovai profile image74

I like your approach.

9. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 14 years ago

@ Ryan - good to hear!  Thanks!  BTW, I voted for my fav hub on your other thread - great idea for 100th hub topic.

1. profile image0

I know, I am up to date with all hub suggestions, doing the 100th hub as I go wink

10. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Congratulations Ryan. You're giving me hope that earning online is really a big possibility.

11. blue dog profile image60
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

this is why we're your fans.  great job, ryan.  i hope you'll continue to be as energetic and aggressive and forthcoming with your knowledge as you've been since i joined.  in other words, don't become empirical and jaded. 

best wishes to you!  you deserve it.

12. paulawoolley profile image61
    paulawoolleyposted 14 years ago

Very inspiring!

13. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Great job Ryan!

14. Shalini Kagal profile image54
    Shalini Kagalposted 14 years ago

Wow - congrats! That's really something in such a short time!

15. arunjain1989 profile image60
    arunjain1989posted 14 years ago

Congratulations ryan.Your feat is remarkable.

16. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

CONGRATZ Boy!

Make sure you keep the good work up.

17. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

Cheers Ryan...

18. jamison1977 profile image40
    jamison1977posted 14 years ago

congratulations ! what to say

1. Lisa burkez profile image40
      Lisa burkezposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats and I am inspired to write my 30 hubs and make sure my earnings go up to dollars from cents in adsense.
      The challenge is to find keywords and any good hub which folks can suggest is worth reading to find good keywords.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)