Who are you?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)
  1. JosieLee profile image62
    JosieLeeposted 12 years ago

Who are you?

Names, nationalities, and virtually any other socially-defined attributes do not count. Deep down, who are you?

2. emdi profile image65
    emdiposted 12 years ago

Good question. Probably none has thought about this. we all are busy finding out who others are. To be very honest, I don't know the answer. However, if you look at my hubs, you will get some idea about my personlity and interestes. check it out and thanks for this enlighting question

3. kevins blog52 profile image77
    kevins blog52posted 12 years ago

I am honer, I am trust, I am truth, I am love, I am confident, I am the one that stoped to help that person you saw in need. I am the one ?

4. kaizan28 profile image81
    kaizan28posted 12 years ago

whoever you think you are. meaw.prrrr.meaw.prrr (stroke my chin, with just your finger)

5. profile image57
    geordmcposted 12 years ago

I am me. The product of life experience, education, upbringing.

6. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 12 years ago

I am a nobody.  I am just a "sinner saved by grace."  I didn't deserve God's sacrifice of His Son, yet He sent His Son to die for me.

7. engelfantasydream profile image60
    engelfantasydreamposted 12 years ago

hahaha..it is like a question to be ask when one loss her/his memory just like in the movies..cool..who i am??..it's for you to find out, it's for me to know hahhaha..cos my  own personality is me..but you or anyone can define me or other the way they want to define or label them..do don;t let anyone define who i am lolss..i mean people naturally have a say of who you are base on first impression or whatever  you know..smile..so who are you ???

8. edhan profile image37
    edhanposted 12 years ago

I am a person who is created from earth and return back to earth.

In spirit we are ONE though we may have different look, size or height. We may not have the same DNA but we came from the same source.

I look at myself everyday and looking deep in my mind, I am in search for the ultimate enlightenment. The paradise we all should be returning upon our death. But unfortunately, it is NOT an easy task as many have yet to understand fully about the truth of enlightenment. Therefore we will be returning back on earth again and again in many different forms of lives under different identities to learn and re-learn again what is the truth in enlightenment.

Until the day we find out what it is all about. We will be reborn again and again to suffer in this motherly world and in a way destroying ourselves as we are exhausting all natural resources and causing global warming and the oZone effect.

Who am I?

I guess I have to look deeper and hope I can understand the final enlightenment before death otherwise it will be back again to reborn.

Anyone out there manage to FIND his enlightenment?

9. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image61
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 12 years ago

I am a child of God, saved by grace and growing each day under his Lordship.

10. profile image33
    saisarannagaposted 12 years ago

I am the SELF. I am not the body, neither I am the mind nor I am the intellect and the senses. I am "Existence, Knowledge and Bliss which is the expression of the SELF!

11. Bella Nina profile image59
    Bella Ninaposted 12 years ago

Mother, daughter, sister, aunt, lover, friend, employee, writer, student, dog mama, singer, artist.

12. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 12 years ago

A human being who is inquisitive and enjoys learning a great deal, but mostly a child of god who truly knows nothing amongst that of the heavens above. Nationality? huh? I'm mixed with everything, just look at my profile.

13. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image74
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 12 years ago

See how diverse the answers are. Edhan and saisarannaga have gave interesting answers. More or less psychological and religious in nature.
    No answerer is wrong or right.
    So who am I? What ever definition I give to my life becomes my reality. Remember, our life is the physical manifestation your thoughts.

14. xXRaelliaXx profile image59
    xXRaelliaXxposted 12 years ago

My alias is Raellia and I am from the US with intentions for Canadian citizenship. My current "religion" is Wiccan and I'm not very social. But underneath, I am a caring individual who would sacrifice my life for anyone in danger, and I've risked it many times. Recently, in fact, by putting out the house fire that could have burned down our house.
    I go without so others can have the best that I can give them, and I work hard even when I'm deathly tired. I have determination that not most others have.
    I have given people more chances than I can count and have had people stab me in the back more times than I can count only for me to forgive and forget yet again.

My grandfather, mom, and husband are the three most important people to me, and my dog is my "child".

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)