lets see who is earning maximum with google adsense account

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (24 posts)
  1. nutan.goel profile image58
    nutan.goelposted 14 years ago

i mean only from blogs not from hubs
    (i make altogether1200-1400 dollars per month from all my blogs)
    what say u

1. DrPPoorluk profile image60
      DrPPoorlukposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What say I? I say you lucky! I've never seen a google check! Been stuck on 25.00 for a while now.

2. arunjain1989 profile image60
      arunjain1989posted 14 years agoin reply to this

MAn u really doing  a great job...congrats

nutan.goelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thanks...n wats ur earning..i need more tips to speedtrack my earnings

3. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had a look through your hubs, and if they're anything like your blogs, I have my doubts.

1. sunforged profile image72
        sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nah..hes probably exaggerating, if he had that type of income coming in, and he was in a developing country (just a guess, poor english skills and name) he would be quite a rich person, why bother sharing anything with hubpages.

But, is hub style is EXACTLY what gets great adsense earnings, as long as search visitors make it there, its impossible to read through so you click out on an ad.

bad writing and ugly templates make for great adsense earnings

1. darkside profile image66

In theory, it should. But the top earners make their money from quality.

If bad writing is bad quality, then the best source of traffic, Search Engines, won't be coming to the party. You'd have to really promote the hell out of your pages with an overabundance of backlink building. I'd prefer to put the hard work into the content than having to work hard at spamming.

4. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

i say like my blocked toilet you are full of shite. yer hubs are shite and you are talkin shite !

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol badcompany99, you are the dogs bollocks.

2. relache profile image73
    relacheposted 14 years ago

You might try learning to write in proper English while using correct grammar and punctuation.

its much better then urs...
      n i don need to prove anything okies

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You mean you can't prove it?!!

2. jdmaffiliate profile image60
        jdmaffiliateposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What exactly is an okie.  im thinking an okie is someone who tells the truth like Girly Girl who reported a 15 dollar day with Adsense.  I havent been here long but to me she is the kind of Hubber who has nothing to gain by lyeing.

My friend the truth will set you free.  Who knows you may even be telling the truth but hmmm ah no I think not.

Girly girl if you read this please see this was a compliment.

thanks my friend
          i posted thyis topic just to get some good tips from someone who is earning more than me.but people here are being so rude.i wish i could delete this topic.i dont need any more answers

3. darkside profile image66

Is this a pissing match? Because I'm not saying that 'mine is better' or 'bigger' than yours. The only thing you've proved is your complete lack of effort in understanding what quality content is.

If that's making you as much money as you're boasting, then best of luck.

3. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Easy to say without proof, I've been at this for awhile and I can honestly say(notice I said honestly!) that I do make payout every month with over $100 and that's everything combined, here at hubpages and elsewhere I blog and stuff.

4. Dale Mazurek profile image63
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

I think the tiltle should be lets see who is a bull shiter.  Hmm around christmas, lets say October, november and December I see really nice payments from Adsense.  The rest of the year its usually 3 digit payments.

The thing is I know the effort my partner and I put in and to be honest the quality has to be high.  Im really not sure what benefit anyone would have by coming on here and telling tall tales about their adsense earnings.

1. sunforged profile image72
      sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You put effort into adsense sites? If you have high christmas season income than you promote products? You would get much higher returns in commissions and leads than clicks!

Im confused.

But certainly, poor writing, with careful adsense triggering and good seo strategy is more profitable than good writing with the same

I tested this for over a year in two very similar niches with  very similar traffic sources and promotion methods using the same page template and ad placement, the carefully written smart content had high view duration but low clcikthrough, the poor content (outsourced, broken english .50 cent an article content that i added some title manipulation and keyword placement) had a dnagerously high CTR!..and the idea for the test came from testimonials from other marketers in shady marketing forums, and its just common sense, you click away when your tricked, bored or have arrived at a place that doesnt have what you want...

and i wrote in past tense, but both sites still exist and are still continuing this trend

1. Dale Mazurek profile image63
        Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We do very well with the products we promote all year long.  its just that of course at Christmas traffic goes up ten times.  really Adsense is just another stream of income which adds up to a very nice chunk of change.

5. Gemsong profile image62
    Gemsongposted 14 years ago

You know what I really get out of threads like this? I get the dos and don'ts. Darkside's articles are bookmarked into a folder I call the bible.

I have only been here a few weeks but the most important lesson I learned is that'quality' counts. Yes, I'd love to make a nice residual income (made a whole 0.02 from adsense) but that's not why I write. I want my hubs to be enjoyable. And the nice feedback is the best reward over money.

*stepping off soapbox* Sorry. I write out of love of writing, not love of money.

6. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

hehehe wow I guess that is so real to be true, aw sorry to say this but I think Relache is correct... I just saw your hubs man...

7. Gemsong profile image62
    Gemsongposted 14 years ago

I've never written non-fiction before. This is important to me. tongue

8. Shawn M. profile image59
    Shawn M.posted 14 years ago

I just started with Hubs a few months ago and have seen good results.  In fact, to give you some perspective, I have never been involved with IMing before 3 months ago.... The cool thing is I will get my first Google check this month. 

The important thing to note is that there is more to starting a hub than just picking some random topic you think is good.

From there you still have to do some work so that your Hub will rank well in search engines.  There is a lot written about this by others and a quick search within Hubs will yield you great information.

With some good education anyone can make atleast some income here and maybe even great income like ($1,000 or more per month)

9. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 14 years ago

nutan,

Don't take the comments personally. You haven't shown anything of yourself on hubpages yet and these comment were inspired solely by your behavior. I honestly believe that this behavior is not you. I believe in you and I would like to see who you really are.

So please, stop posting these forum topics, upload a user picture and start writing original content. Try your hand.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)