Positive Thinking

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)
  1. Rafiq23 profile image85
    Rafiq23posted 9 years ago

Positive Thinking

How to cultivate the habit of Positive Thinking? How it helps us achieve our goals? Please share your experience and knowledge.

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 9 years ago

yeah, it is very hard to cultivate positive thinking unless the people around you are positive thinkers too. To achieve our goals, force yourself to stick to the new year resolutions

Rafiq23posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Peachy for your answer. I think positive thinking can play a vital role in achieving our goals. If we think positive, positive things will happen. Believe me! Try this tip and see the results.

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image77
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 9 years ago

Positive thinking is cultivated when you see good ahead even at that your tough moment.

For instance when I was applying for Adsense, I was continuously rejected but I was seriously thinking positive. After many months, I got the approval.

Thanks for your answer, Mike. That's why; it can help us achieve our goals.

4. Dr Bill Tollefson profile image79
    Dr Bill Tollefsonposted 9 years ago

Don't cultivate positive thinking, change it forever, while empowering yourself. Change your mind code (script) from negative to positive and your thoughts will automatically and permanently be changed.

Negative thinking is not independent function, or a habit. It is a manifestation of your mind code or mental script. Negative thinking comes from what negative things about yourself you have been taught or told throughout your life, which determines the information and development of your core beliefs. Core beliefs are the content producer for your inner critic which in turn generates the content and flavor of your thoughts. Therefore and simply change your script and your thoughts follow. Remember that your mind can only do what is written in your script.

I accomplish changing my mind script through a method I call Blackboarding. Blackboarding takes about 5 minutes and anyone can learn the method. It has changed my and hundreds of people thoughts from negative to positive.

Interesting answer, Dr. Bill! Can you explain the method "Blackboarding"?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)