Have You Ever Experienced Anything You Felt Was Demonic?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)
  1. PhoenixV profile image64
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

Have You Ever Experienced Anything You Felt Was Demonic?

2. profile image0
    threekeysposted 7 years ago

Not Demonic in a religious sense PhoenixV. But someone has crossed my path that lacked conscience was cruel relentless ruthless charismatically cunning and spying and thieving. This person to me was and is "evil". "Living life backwards" that is the most simple and generous way of describing this person. This person is so full of hate. I have never ever come across such a person in my whole lifetime and this person has turned my values and beliefs upside down. And the ludicrous thing is? This person's job labels this person as a so called "good guy". Couldn't be more of the opposite. Very very scary. Wrong place and wrong time for me. I don't know if I answer your question PhoenixV. Let me know okay?

1. PhoenixV profile image64
      PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You seemed to answer the question pretty good I think and I thank you for the contribution.

2. Anita Hasch profile image59
      Anita Haschposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree.

3. checkyourvibe profile image65
    checkyourvibeposted 7 years ago

My eye opener was years ago. Back then I had something diagnosed as "neck migraines" on the left side of my body. There is no way to describe the pain. Sometimes I would be down for days. During one episode a massage therapist who "sees energy" said "there is a demon on your left shoulder trying to take your head off.

It was cleared, and still, after all these years, I've not even had a headache.

Previously a skeptic on this sort of thing, I did some research. Here's what I came to believe:

Beyond our sight are forces that have the power, when we're unaware, to manipulate our existence. All the spiritual traditions speak of these energies, but modern man prefers to ignore the subject. In fact, we've been conditioned to think of all this as fiction. But it's reality.

These forces have been called demons, spirit oppressions, curses, implants, etc. (You may choose not to believe in or accept this. After all, we have free will.) These forces operate as  a vibration, and take you into a low vibration cycle. Often this happens in small increments. Some  signs of negative entity influence could be a decline in moral character, poor physical and emotional health, addictive behavior, any desecration of the body, selfishness, greed, base ambition, behavior that is mean, selfish, disloyal, or self sabotaging.

Hope this information is helpful-

1. profile image0
      threekeysposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Interesting ....do you feel energies more readily since this experience? Where has this experience taken you? Good health now which is wonderful. But any choices you made since that you wouldn't have made prior to that experience?

2. checkyourvibe profile image65
      checkyourvibeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This was a beneficial experience- it gave me awareness I obviously needed. I find that I am reluctant to do paranormal things now, for example go to psychics- because of an awareness that this kind of energy is "out there".

4. Anita Hasch profile image59
    Anita Haschposted 7 years ago

One evening years ago a woman asked me to keep her company until
    her husband came. While I sat there I was amazed at a change that came over her face. She is an attractive woman but while I sat there her face changed. It sort of twisted and she started to look like something out of a children's book, a witch. I was terrified and was just going to get up and dash outside, when thank goodness her husband arrived. I presume this was my imagination, as I know I have a vivid imagination. But then again maybe it was a warning to me that I had to watch out for her. She was a heavy drinker and took anti-depressants. She had run out of pills so I don't know if that could have caused it. But you had to see it to believe it, it looked like a demon trying to get out.

1. checkyourvibe profile image65
      checkyourvibeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, they don't call alcohol "spirits" for nothing- makes you think!

5. simonmwangi profile image57
    simonmwangiposted 7 years ago

Yes l did and it was actually attacks of evil spirits n my spirit would be taken to places  l never understood and even sometimes given some work to do l became so troubled in my spirit l tried praying to God but all was in vain sleep out of nowhere would come when lam in the midst of praying but l thank God most high because there was permanent disconnection from these evil spirits when l accepted Jesus as my LORD n saviour since that time l have never experienced again these attacks and l give Jehovah God all the glory n thank him for sending his only beggotten son to die for our sins.that by the name of Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that truly Jesus is son of the living God.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)