What is YOUR reaction to the inappropriate remarks made by Donald Trump regardin

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 7 years ago

What is YOUR reaction to the inappropriate remarks made by Donald Trump regarding women?

Why do some Trump supporters still dismiss such remarks as only a slip or mistake, even a boys will be boys behavior?  More Republicans are distancing themselves from Trump based upon his inappropriate remarks about women, they are viewing Trump as a political disaster.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13148353_f260.jpg

2. Ken Burgess profile image75
    Ken Burgessposted 7 years ago

I think the media, Establishment, Democrat Party, Clinton Campaign... who-ever you want to credit for this exposure had this, and probably have much more, that they can and will air out in the media over the course of the next 30 days.

These character flaws of Trump were always known, they looked forward to him being the Republican Candidate mainly because of this, that there was so much material they could use to destroy his reputation/image.

He remains popular with a majority of Americans because:

A) He is NOT a career politician and NOT part of the Washington elite.

B)  He is constantly attacked and belittled by the media, from Foxnews to MSNBC, from the NYTimes to the Post... the media comes up with scandal after scandal, negative report after negative report...

No one trusts the media... you know... the media that tried to convince American's that Benghazi and the riots across the Middle East were caused by a YouTube video.

The Media that covered up the Democrat Party's back room deals to destroy Bernie's campaign even as he was winning state after state inspite of their corrupt efforts and coin flips. 

C) If just about ALL the politicians, media, and whackos in Hollywood are against him... then there MUST be something to what he is saying; and he certainly isn't part of the establishment, but rather, a legit Outsider, and ANY outsider will be supported by many over a canned and corrupt politician who is the poster child for all that is wrong in Washington.

It doesn't matter, no matter how many votes go to Trump, the Electoral College will hand Hillary the Presidency just like she was handed the nomination for the Dem Party over Bernie. You can take that to the Bank.

3. erorantes profile image50
    erorantesposted 7 years ago

I did not hear mister Trump saying those words that many people are talking. In Florida many men talk in that manner. I hear it a few times from men and women. It is better to speak the correct words because many people expect a proper person to be the representatives of the United States. The other things; many people have the same tone of voice. I had a co worker that she could imitated her co workers tone of voice. It was a very worried situation.  Something to think for those who like to hear behind the van.

4. tamarawilhite profile image86
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist she knew was guilty, laughed about it in tapes (and never apologized for laughing about it) and smeared the 12 year old victim at the time and never offered help after the trial for the psychological impact of that.
    Bill Clinton was found guilty of having sex with an intern in the White House and lying in a legal case where he was accused by a woman of sexual assault. And he's been accused of sexual assault by many more.
    The Clinton's ACTIONS are far worse than Trump's words.

Then there are the constant assaults on Trump that make his statements even more mild in context.
    The political left released nude pictures of Trump's wife and insinuated she was a prostitute. That's worse than the "boy talk" that is less severe than many rap songs. I guess it was OK for him to say those things with Billy Bush then because he was a registered Democrat at the time.
    The tape was only released because the nude photos of Melania Trump didn't work and they needed a sex scandal to distract from the latest Wikileak revelations like the Clinton campaign illegally coordinated with the Soros PAC, her statement that you can have public and private positions (lie to voters on what you think) and wholesale sell out to Wall Street per her speeches.

5. Elaine Flowers profile image67
    Elaine Flowersposted 7 years ago

My reaction is the same reaction to ALL of his disrespectful comments over the course of this campaign; he is a despicable human being in every sense of the word. It is interesting to me that his latest comments made about white women is what is getting the biggest response from the Republican Party. They didn't seem to mind much his comments about Muslims and Mexicans (we just don't have him on tape saying disparaging remarks about blacks) but chickens always come home to roost, don't they? This man cares about no one but himself.

6. The Old Guard profile image61
    The Old Guardposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13231174_f260.jpg

I'm worried less about what Trump says that what bill and hillary do.
    Did any of the women in attendance get an apology from hilary for her accusations that they were liars, bimbo's and whores?
    I didn't hear an "I will make it right" or "I didn't mean to call you liars when I already knew my husband was a sex addict"
    Trump was man enough to apologize - though I wouldn't have. If any "man" says he's never heard anything like that before, he's either deaf,gay or as big a liar as bill is.
    I've heard worse come out of most black women I know - talking about male parts.
    What bunch of hypocrites . Sure am glad I left the U.S.
    Men used to be men, not a bunch of whimps that have to go to the ladies bathroom for their safe zones.
    Get a life...........

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)