John McCain just admitted it was a mistake picking Gov. Palin as mate

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (126 posts)
  1. jackclee lm profile image81
    jackclee lmposted 5 years ago

Now he tells us...
    Normally, I would not attack someone when they are down especially with terminal illness.
    However, this is just self serving grand standing.
    What is wrong with someone who is so full of himself?

If it wasn't for Sarah Palin, he would have lost even bigger in the 2008 election.
    It was conservatives who came out to vote for her.
    I, myself included, held my nose and voted GOP because of Palin.
    I wish I didn’t. It is politician like McCain thst turn our country upside down.
    They say one thing to get elected and did something else behind the scene.
    How dishonest is that?
    Now that he is dying, he is free to speak his mind...
    Well if he hadn’t lied, we may have elected a better leader.
    John McCain’s legacy is he is a failure. The one good thing he did was during the Vietnam war.
    His 30 years of service in the US Congress have little to show for it.

In fact, wasn’t he part of the Keating five scandal...

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 5 years agoin reply to this

For me, John McCain will always stand tall. Even as a conservative, he has earned my respect.

I saw the article, he never attacked Palin. He just realized that the attitude of hard core conservatism has its cost, and for him that was the 2008 election.

jackclee lmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

John McCain was never a Conservative. Where did you get that idea? From a dishonest press perhaps...

1. profile image0
          promisemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Some of us get that idea by reading his votes and positions. We don't get it from Rush Limbaugh.

1. cranbrookcars profile image61
            cranbrookcarsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

John McCain was never a Conservative. Where did you get that idea? From a dishonest press perhaps...

I hope McCain does not use his funeral for politics... like Paul Wellstone did in 2002...

http://content.time.com/time/nation/art … 03,00.html

“Those who failed to remember history are doomed to repeat it...”

1. profile image0
                PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Isn't it wonderful that dying people and their families have you to judge what they should and shouldn't do at their funeras?

Deathbed Quotes. When I am on my deathbed, I don't think I will be thinking about a nice pair of shoes I had or my beautiful house. I hope when I'm on my deathbed, people forgive me, because there is a lot to forgive. No one on his deathbed ever said, I wish I had spent more time on my business.

Here is a class act by Gov. Palin in response to McCain...
                    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … punch.html

2. Credence2 profile image79

Your people keep saying that McCain's desire to not have Trump anywhere near is funeral is political.

It is not, the decorum and unspoken courtesies from either side of the isle made the sort personal attack of the nature that Trump made on McCain verboten. Trump crossed the line as their disagreement in this matter of his capture and war hero status is not political, but personal with the yellow bellied coward attacking McCain's manhood and his service in of itself. That can't be forgiven by me, so I can understand McCain's reluctance not to capitulate to Trump on his death bed.

So when does a war hero cross the line?
                  In my mind, he did when he said he would repeal obamacare and ended up being the single vote that saved it.

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
                    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry jackclee, but when John McCain voted to save vital healthcare for Americans which includes critical cancer treatments for children through ObamaCare, it was another heroic act in his brave life: He defeated the forces of darkness in our oval office and despicable republicans in congress who were desperately trying to undermine healthcare so they could divert those funds to their elite Wall Street pals, thank God they failed:

We pray to God the evil in our white house is removed long before he gets another chance to sabotage our healthcare system here in America:

2. profile image0

I get it from reading his votes and positions. I don't get it from Fox News and the National Enquirer.

2. profile image0

I agree with you. He is a conservative with a conscience.

Only the right-wing extremists think he's not a conservative.

1. Credence2 profile image79

Mr. McCain made an impression on me early during the 2008 campaign when during one of his campaign rallies he came across a woman there who expressed dismay regarding Obama, saying that she distrusted him because he was a Muslim.

In the face of all the boos in the audience, Mr. McCain corrected the woman and told her that Mr. Obama was not a Muslim, but a good man who wanted to improve his country as he did. He told her that himself and Obama differed only in how they would solve the problems.

Now, that made me take notice. In a different reality from the one that I faced in 2008, I would not necessarily have had a nightmare if I had voted for him. He always kept his proboscis out of the dirt regardless of the fact that it was not to his advantage to do so, I respect that about him.

Can you imagine Trump behaving in this way in a similar circumstance? of course you can't.
          It is no wonder the hard core types don't like him, Mr. McCain is actually a man of integrity and substance.

So, when this guy spoke, I would at least lend him the courtesy of listening as a man who though experience has actually been in the trenches and is thereby worthy of being called my leader because he  sets the example for true patriotism and courage.

That is about as much as a eulogy that I can give for the man in advance.

But, I guess that Trump and him has had quite a falling out? You really have got to have an "issue" with someone to disinvite them from your funeral before it even takes place.

How small can a person get, to use his own funeral to advance a personal vindetta.
            A big man would have invited all who wants to attend and pay their respect.
            A funeral should not be political, don’t you agree?
            I still remeber the Paul Wellstone funeral and the speeches so inappropriate for that forum.
            But then again, some Democrats know no bounds.

This man lost my respect. I regret voting for him in 2008.

Credence, a simple question for you. What has McCain done as a senator all these years?
              What significant legislation has he proposed and passed?
              I am curious if you knew of any.

2. profile image0

Maybe it's not political but personal.  Maybe he and his family don't like him. The death of a loved one is one time when a family's wishes should be honored. They can disinvite whoever they want. Who are you to judge?

Not judging, just a commentary. My comments are in general for any funeral. Not a time for politics or settle personal scores...IMHO.

1. profile image0

Yes, you are judging.

3. Aime F profile image69
              Aime Fposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A funeral is about what the f*** the dying person wants it to be about. It’s one of the “positives” about knowing you’re near death, if you can call it that.

You are judging. “How small can a person get / A bigger man would have done this...” if that’s not judgment I don’t know what is.

I think you can feel whatever way you want to about his political choices or him as a person but to attack his character over his funeral and personal choices he makes while dying is in really poor taste.

Perhaps, but I have a long memory.
                If you recall, in the 2008 election, John McCain siad he would name names if elected...
                Meaning some of the insiders that were working against the American people.
                After he lost, he didn’t say a peep.

Now that he is on his death bed, according to his own assessment, he is free to speak his mind...
                Why doesn’t he speak now or forever hold his peace.
                If he was the true Maverick, let him blow the whistle on those powerful men in Washington DC.
                That will win back some respect for the man...

1. Live to Learn profile image61
                  Live to Learnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, a funeral is about the living not the dead. For a living person to use their death as a means to get a final jab is rather sad.

1. Aime F profile image69

Strange, because every funeral I’ve been involved in planning has taken into account the wishes and preferences of the deceased first and foremost. Do funerals work differently down there too? smile

And maybe it’s not a “jab” but just what he and his family want, especially given some of Trump’s comments about McCain. Certainly they are entitled to that.

His family is certainly entitled and should be able to dictate. I'm a little confused as to how anyone might think it will have any effect on him who attends and who does not.

Things don't work differently down here unless dead is dead in a different manner in other parts of the world.

I've been to a lot of funerals. I've heard people comment things like 'what is he doing here?' and the like. It's petty and mean. No one has any idea what compels another to pay their last respects. And, really, who is harmed by it? Oh gosh. Someone I hate has their butt warming the seat of one of the chairs. The audacity.

2. profile image0

I didn't realize dying people aren't allowed to have final wishes.

And, I do realize that some ideas are over the heads of others.

2. profile image0

A "compassionate conservative" would not attack a dying man who spent his entire adult life serving his country over his funeral wishes.

The callousness of the far right in this country is stunning.

Lol. The far right doesn't hold the patent on disrespecting the dead.

1. profile image0

It does on this forum.

2. MizBejabbers profile image88
                MizBejabbersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Remember the old song "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"? It's his funeral and he'll do what he damn well pleases.

4. profile image0

I remember that campaign moment too. It was more proof of his integrity and professionalism.

You don't have to agree with the guy's policies, but principles and character also matter in national politics. Something our current president sorely misses.

2. jackclee lm profile image81

A conservative have principles. One of them is telling it like it is. That is why McCain is not a conservative. He is a RINO. A conservative is not extreme. Considering 40% of the average person are conservative.
            It is only called “right wing extremist” in the eyes of a liberal extreme media.

3. Live to Learn profile image61

LOL. Finally. He's slow, but can be taught.

He is not slow. That is the sad part. He knew exactly what he was doing all this time...

Ok. If he meant to pick a completely unqualified person then I'd agree. Doesn't matter. He ran the worst campaign I've ever seen. Made a fool of himself during the debates. He'd have lost, no matter his running mate.

4. jackclee lm profile image81

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 … wrong-side

John McCain charges Conservative Republicans as being on the wrong side of history...on immigration reform and on CIA director nominee Gina Haspel.
        I guess we will see who is on the wrong side?

2. jackclee lm profile image81
    3. abwilliams profile image68
      abwilliamsposted 5 years ago

I agree Jack. I was so upset when John McCain was pushed on us. He is not conservative, far from it.
      Sarah Palin brought all of the energy and all of the fight to that campaign. No doubt about it.
      She was attacked repeatedly and brutally, for being a proud conservative. She stood strong and she refused to back down. I admire her for that.
      I appreciate McCain’s Service to this Country, up until he went to Congress.

4. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago

I think a man has every right to reflect back upon his long life and express regrets. Palin was a terrible VP pick, not because she was hard-core conservative, but because she lacked basic knowledge that any person who is one step away from the presidency should have. It was painful to watch.

Yes, he has rights to reflect. He doesn't care now at the end of his life. So what does that say about him? Was he a political animal? Out for his own gains? The voters are just pawns?

As for Sarah, that was the image the media created for you to digest.
        She was not dumb and uneducated on issues. She was a successful governor of Alaska.
        She fought the oil companies and won concessions...
        How many politicians can make that claim?
        She was a mother and a proud conservative who stood up for human rights and right to life...
        How many politicians can make that claim?

She was a good person and not the caricature the media want to portray.
        Very similar to Mitt Romney in 2012. A good person running for high office, because the media disagree with his policies, went out to destroy him.
        You have to wonder why Trump was elected?
        He defy all odds by attacking the fake media for they have done and been doing and exposed them for who they really are.
        Many conservatives knew this, but unfortunately, people on the left did not until it is too late.

I will ask you a simple question.
        Do you think any of the other 16 candidates would have been good enough for the media instead of Hillary?
        If you are truthful, you will agree with Trump.
        He met with most of them before him own run and decided they did not have a chance of winning against Hillary and the media.
        That was the moment he decided to run for President, the rest is history...

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
          Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

She is a moron!! Knows nothing about how the Govt. operates nor the history of this great country as she proved many times. McCain may have won except for this airhead being his running mate.

No, the true is no GOP candidate could have won in 2008. The Iraq war became so unpopular...
            added to the recession that cost all jobs and pension...
            You are wrong about Sarah. She knew more than most politicians. I will pit her against Nancy Pelosi any day of the week. She has made more blunders and said more stupid things and she was the Speaker...
            How crazy is that?

2. profile image0

It doesn't matter who the media considers "good enough." The voters choose. Republicans chose Trump and he did defeat Hillary.

As for the rest, including your subsequent post, it's all opinion. And I thought you weren't going to bash a man while he's down?

Is it all opinion though? The thing that happened with the media happened...
            All is documented...
            What they did to Romney is documented.
            They mocked him for tying his dog on the roof of the family station wagon...
            Remember the binders of women...

Look, you can say its my opinion, or its disputed facts...
            It matters not.
            What matters is how the media behaves and continue to behave...
            They met their match in Donald Trump. Now they are getting what they deserved.

They have not learned their lesson or history.
            They assume they can manipulate news and help one side while disparaging another.
            The media bias is real whether you acknowledge it ornit.
            Now they are faced with loosing credibility. It seems they are just going off the cliff.
            Instead of apologizing and change, they are doubling down. That is a sure sign of TDS.

2. Aime F profile image69

Oh give him a break, it’s not like he’s commenting on his eye makeup or anything. Now that would be uncalled for.

1. profile image0

big_smile

2. Live to Learn profile image61

That's quite petty. Although I found Wolf's routine bullying the eye make up part was more along the lines of not funny.

3. profile image0

Remember Bush's "compassionate conservative"? That idea is long gone.

And he was crucified from the left...
              Now do you miss him???

1. profile image0

I believe you are missing my point.

To answer your question, no, because Bush was incompetent and led the country into an economic disaster that Obama had to fix.

Otherwise, he was a nice guy with a conscience -- just like McCain.

2. Jean Bakula profile image93
        Jean Bakulaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree. And Palin didn't even finish her term as Governor anyway.

McCain has the right to reflect on his life now, and I think it's good he's meeting with people to say whatever is still on his mind while he still has time. Too bad people don't take more time to reflect at other points during their lives.

5. jackclee lm profile image81

By the way, the reason McCain is against Trump is because he was able to accomplish much in his first year while many GOP have failed. It exposed another lie of the elite Washington insiders. That only an experienced and seasoned politician can get things done...
      Trump prove that wrong. McCain is sour grapes and should have joined the Democrats long ago and told us how he felt about healthcare and immigration...
      I wonder if he would have been elected 5 times to the Senate.

McCain was in a prison camp while Spanky was avoiding service with his bones spurs. I wonder if he wrote this diagnosis as well? Sarah Palin was a total joke, but I'm not surprised you found her intelligent. It explains a lot about your admiration for Spanky.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

jackclee neglected to mention what Spanky Trump accomplished so far which is the following:

* Massive unprecedented corporate welfare tax cut scam to transfer 82% of the benefit to his elite Wall Street pals because apparently not enough of our money is currently being stashed in foreign countries:
        * Repeal of regulations which previously protected our environment from poison air and water
        * Crashed our stock market
        * Destroyed our credibility
        * Constantly undermines our healthcare system, judicial system and law enforcement agencies
        * Raised his Mara Lago Fee from $100,000 to $200,000
        * Undermines our NATO allies
        * Undermines our institutions
        * Brings us to the brink of nuclear conflict with our enemies
        * Whines, cries and complains like a little old woman all day long on twitter and televison
        * Worships his idlo Vladimir Putin

I'm exhausted, so this is just a partial list of why this madman must be removed ASAP, unless of course you're a Wall Street exec in which case 20 more years of Spanky Trump would tickle you pink:

6. emge profile image79
      emgeposted 5 years ago

McCain was a war hero but that's all one can say for him. He was a man with a narrow mind( I hate to write this) who was out of touch with reality. His contribution in Congress is a big zero. So sad.

Still wonder where some around here get their info from: Anyway, Senator John McCain was indeed a war hero when cowardly Spanky Trump complained about his achy little feet:avoiding service to our country, a disgrace:

McCain has a long distinguished record of service in congress as well with one of his greatest victories being the obstruction of Spanky's reckless and anti-American attempt at repealing Obamacare which would have crsushed our entire healthcare system, a catastrophic intentional sabotage which Trump could care less about:

His choice of dead head Palin was perhaps his worst decision of his career:

2. MizBejabbers profile image88

I don't keep up with how McCain votes in Congress, but my veteran husband apparently does. He says that McCain has consistently voted against bills that would aid veterans despite his being a POW. We almost voted for McCain, but we couldn't vote for a McCain-Palin ticket so he lost two votes because of Palin.

7. Randy Godwin profile image61
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Who want's a pathological liar to attend his/her funeral?  Apparently you!

1. profile image0

Do you realize what you are posting? It's the personal venting of a columnist who was mad at McCain for siding with HIS OWN PARTY over Obamacare.

You're upset at a Republican for voting Republican!

8. Valeant profile image86
      Valeantposted 5 years ago

True Americans respect the man for his service to the country, instead of slinging insults at him in his dying days.  Brainwashed sheep like yourself are following a lying draft dodger who sold you on fabricated terms like deep state and drain the swamp to help make the case that an anti-establishment candidate would be best for the country.  And you bought it hook line and sinker and jumped on the bandwagon of tearing apart veterans of this country in public forums like this.  For all we care, you can go rot in hell for doing that.

+1,000,000

These are those destroying our country's respect for the rule of law. They prefer a cretin to rule...  sad

It's astonishingly absurd to think there are still individuals out there who side with a despicable draft dodging coward like Trump who spent his entire pathetic life conning gullible Americans over a genuine hero like John McCain who was tortured for them in Vietnam and then most recently, saved our healthcare system, our children's cancer treatments from total collapse when he stopped Trump's mad attempt to undermine the ACA to appease Wall Street:

Honestly, it makes you wonder where their allegiance is and where they post from: UNREAL:

So he made an enormous mistake by picking air head dunce Sarah Palin which cost him the presidency, no harm no foul, she's we assume back up there in Alaska shooting geese or whatever, let her stay there:

Anyone who would vote for Palin would vote for Spanky!  It's apparent they love a dunce when they can find one. lol

3. jackclee lm profile image81

Wow, is that your honest reaction? Distorting what I posted...?
        I am only making comments on one man, not the whole veterans group.
        McCain put himself in the crosshair by making statements that reveal what a person and politician he really is.
        You can bury you head in the sand. But, quite a few senior officials in the FBI were fired and did some bad things. That is not due to Trump but because of Trump’s election. I hope see the difference.
        What they did with this investigation is a travisty of justice and unConstitutional. There was no under lying crime and it was based on an unsubstantiated dossier.
        I am sorry this man is dying of cancer.
        It does not give him a pass, especially he said he is free to speak freely now...

John McCain is a hero twice, Trump is a cowardly draft dodger who is systematically destroying America plain and simple:

2. Valeant profile image86
          Valeantposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Jack, you insult McCain a few times in this thread.  In the same post you claim to be making comments on one man, you attack the investigation of another veteran in Mueller.  You're so far up Trump's rear end, you smell like poo.

And the attacks on the FBI are fascism 101.  Undermine the people that hold you accountable and who is left to stop you?  No one.  And Trump loyalists have bought in completely.

Your bias never fail to amaze me. I am not a Trump supporter and never voted for the man. If you follow my posts here on HubPages, I made it clear why.
            However, these attacks on Trump, who is our President like it out not, is what I am against especially when there is no basis...it was a farce created by the deep state.
            You might not believe it, but I am a Constitutionalist. I don’t care about what goes on in microcosm but something that affects our government institutions are important.
            My criticism of the FBI and the DOJ are well founded.
            Someday, you will thank me when Democrats are back in power.
            That is called being consistent, which liberals have a hard time understanding.

Yeah sure, well founded on Fox News, that's for sure! lol

So what news source do you trust? NYT or CNN or NBC? are they honest brokers of news???

You'll have to forgive some around here for questioning the veracity of your statement about not voting for Donny: You seem to worship him for whatever reason who knows:

When the Dems take control we will see enhanced healthcare not Trump's desperate attempts at sabotaging and undermining it, we will see the outrageous corporate welfare tax cut scheme that Donny and republicans managed to pull over on their voters repealed with workers tax cuts remaining in place, we will see stock markets steady and grow not crash like it is today, we will see steady jobs growth not erratic ups and downs like today, we will see enhanced social security and medicare for our seniors not attacks on it by Trump republicans, we'll see preservation of our environment not retarded attempts to repeal laws that protect it like Donny's admin does almost daily, and finally we'll see sanity and competence return to the white house instead of the filthy sewer it is today:

All this is contingent upon the resistance obstructing and stopping the total collapse of the United States which is well under way now until we take control:

9. jackclee lm profile image81

Valiant, the deep state is a real problem for our republic. If they are allowed to continue down this path, it will happen again and again. When the Democrats return to power in the future, would you want what happened to Trump to be repeated against a future citizen running for high office and winning the Presidency? The politization of our federal agencies is a cancer. The FBI needs to clean house at the top or else, we can not trust them anymore. Not after what transpired with the Hillary email investigation and lack of indictment.

10. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago

Geez, people. A man and his family have the right to invite or ban whoever they want to his funeral.

1. MizBejabbers profile image88

+1,000,000

11. IslandBites profile image88
      IslandBitesposted 5 years ago

Of course they dont want to see a man that disrespected their loved one in a day like that.

Plus, Im sure they're helping Trump "to avoid disruptions due to added security, and out of respect for the McCain Family".

12. Valeant profile image86
      Valeantposted 5 years ago

The fact that you've bought into the deep state terminology brewed up by Cambridge Analytica tells me you fall into the category of Trump supporter, like it or not.

And when a member of the Trump campaign fly to Russia during the campaign, a member who was previously under FISA surveillance for potentially being recruited by the Russians, there's plenty of basis for an investigation.  And that's even before another campaign aide brags to members of a US ally that they are getting the hacked e-mails from Russia.

Ans that's before three high-level members of the Trump campaign meet with Russians in his own hotel.  The details of which have changed over time about who was there and what was discussed.  That, in and of itself, should be grounds for an investigation.

No basis?  Yeah, right.  For a Constitutionalist, you sure are willing to overlook a lot of shadiness in regards to the laws of our land.

What is the crime that Trump committed?
        If you can define it, then there is no case.

It's plural, crimes with an (s) which if our laws are still enforced, will ultimately end the insanely corrupt and evil Trump tenure:

After Valeant is finished, I'll add my few pennies worth:

It's been proven that politicians don't have to pay for their crimes like the rest of us do. Sadly, party loyalty keeps many from accepting this. If you like a politician, it appears they do no wrong. If you don't, they do no right.

Tell that to the politicians involved in the "Me Too" scandals! lol

Really? Hm. I don't remember jail time or trials. Did I miss something?

Having to leave office in shame probably isn't a pleasant thing in itself, but things are changing rapidly today and hopefully there will be worse consequences in the near future.

Honestly, I don't believe in a witch hunt. I'd rather see trials with consequences than people leaving positions due to rumors and allegations. Everyone deserves their voice heard. And we have an obligation to fair and impartial treatment of both parties. No legal consequences leaves doubts.  Someone is hurt either by an action or a lie. We never know.

Really? No penalties for crooked politicians? I distinctly recall impeachment for Bill Clinton and a resignation from Richard Nixon for doing a tiny fraction of what Spanky Trump has done so far:

Also, neither Bill Clinton nor Richard Nixon to my knowledge were traitors to the United States:

Nixon is the only valid one you listed. Clinton didn't pay. Sure the House impeached him but he was not removed from the presidency. He got a black eye to his reputation, that's pretty much all.

As to the accusation of traitor you're going to have to stick to facts not opinions. I realize that may be difficult (I've read your posts) but I'm afraid that is just the way life works. You seem to have a problem with those you perceive as liars. Aren't misstatements of facts also lies? Or are we to simply assume you don't have to live by your own stated rules?

Sorry, but Bill Clinton's punishment was equal to his scandal, a lie about a consensual affair with an intern, he never violated the constitution like Spanky does every day, his campaign never conspired with Russian spies like Spanky's did, he never asked Russian spies to espionage private property of the United States on national television like Spanky did and he never degraded our law enforcement agencies daily like Spanky does:

Mr. Trump's crimes are the absolute worst in history, he's the most dangerous clown in history and the world will celebrate when he's finally tossed out:

You've also neglected to mention all the politicians who were sentenced to prison for their crimes, far less offensive and diminutive in comparison to Mr, Trumps daily undermining of the United States and all the politicians who were forced to resign in shame destroying their careers:

If convicted of any of your allegations I would hope Trump would receive the maximum penalty. But, innocent until proven guilty is a bastion of the American justice system. Which I believe in. Whether I like someone, or not.

Unsubstantiated attacks are, at best, low.

Here is a list of Clinton body count -
                      http://zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html

And a long list of Clinton scandals and miss-deeds -

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a-br … te-2562906

Who knows, maybe in the last year and a half the United States has been so dreadfully degraded to the point where a disturbed megalomaniac like Spanky Trump can actually do the unthinkable and openly conspire with our greatest enemy to subvert a democratic election and actually get away with it, I guess we'll soon find out:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14032149.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

America is proud of hero John McCain for rejecting Mr. Trump, any military person who would actually consider receiving a visit from this draft dodging POW insulter at his or her funeral is obviously misguided and ignorant:

13. Randy Godwin profile image61

All you mentioned are more factual than the moron Hannity and his ilk, Jack. Fox is the bottom of the barrel as far as factual news reporting is concerned. They care not for truth as shown by their continuing to let Hannity represent his views as factual when really they are simply his opinion. Any worthy news service would've kicked his ass off when discovered he was Cohen's client or had borrowed 90 million from HUD while attacking the program. Anyone who listens to Hannity and believes what he's saying is a moron!!

14. Randy Godwin profile image61

Perjury for one.......over 3,000 times so far. Mueller will give others....no doubt. hmm

You have no understanding of the word. Perjury is lying under oath like in a court of law.
        Trump did not commit perjury. He may have lied, just like Obama lied and Clinton lied and Bush lied...all politicians lied. I am willing to bet, you lied sometimes in your life time...

Like Spanky...never told a lie in my life!!.

There's the rub, Jack. I don't have to sit down with Mueller and answer tough questions......or plead the 5th. There's no getting around that despite what Rudy may claim. Hard cheese!  smile

Many Trump fans continue to make these false comparisons: Yes, we know, most politicians fabricate from time to time, but we've never seen a mentally ill pathological liar like Spanky Trump in our history, never:

If not for lying, this louse incapable of showing the least bit of remorse would probably have no reason to open his mouth: He should be tossed out of office on his flat head for this alone, a mega breach of his oath of office but that obviously means absolutely nothing to him:

Remember when Donny disgracefully disrespected out military POWs and John McCain within minutes of each other? That combined with this is nothing less than an abomination and reason for his dismissal:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/politics … index.html

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)