Mueller probe, far from over! Roger's turn.

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (113 posts)
  1. IslandBites profile image90
    IslandBitesposted 5 years ago

Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone indicted in Mueller probe

Stone has been arrested and indicted on seven counts in connection with Mueller's investigation, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering...

On October 7, 2016, after WikiLeaks released its first set of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails, prosecutors say Stone received a text message from "an associate of the high-ranking Trump campaign official" that said "well done," signaling that the Trump campaign was looped in on Stone's quest for dirt on Democrats.

The associate and the high-ranking campaign official are not named in the complaint, though the indictment describes how Stone told a reporter that what Assange had in the unreleased emails was good for the Trump campaign. Stone responded at the time, "I'd tell [the high-ranking Trump Campaign official] but he doesn't call me back."

An email matching that wording that was published by The New York Times shows that the official Stone referred to was Steve Bannon.

Sorry, he's not done yet.
    Who is next?

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image68
      JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I along with a few others around here predicted he'd be next in this ongoing massive "round-up of criminals" and Roger got exactly what he predicted he'd get himself, indicted for his involvement:

He's another future "FLIPPER" against you know who although he said publicly I believe that he'd never "turn states evidence" but they all say that until they become close cozy intimate cell mates with Big Bubba, you know, the guy who crushes beer cans with his forehead and does push ups with his his little finger, or they take their first frightening public shower with all the other criminals:

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

And of course "Little Lulu" Sanders denied Stone's arrest had anything to do with the Cretin-in-Chief.  lol

Yup, of course she did, by now, we all know it was the expected response, she's a serial parrot liar just like her boss and when the inevitable happens and Bozo T sucks iron bars while being forced to make Big Bubba's prison cell bed, she'll STILL insist that the indictment impeachment of him himself, has nothing to do with him himself:

This is nothing less than SHOCKINGLY Revealing: Think about this: One of the indictment counts against Roger Ramjet is OBSTRUCTION !!!!: If they got Stone on Obstruction, can you imagine ?? Just wait til' they file ALL those anticipated OBSTRUCTION charges against the oval office guy !!!!

2. MizBejabbers profile image87
          MizBejabbersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Of course she would say that. Did you notice that she was showing the effects of the pressure? I wonder if the Reverend Governor Mike Huckabee is wondering what he encouraged his daughter to get into.

2. MizBejabbers profile image87

He claims he won't turn, but I'm with you. I'll bet he sings like a canary.

2. crankalicious profile image88
      crankaliciousposted 5 years agoin reply to this

In one of the more unusual things I think I've seen, Stone came out after posting bond or perhaps it was before going into the courthouse to hear the indictment and gave the Nixon two-finger salute. Presumably, he knew what he was doing since he started his political career working for Nixon.

The odd part about doing that is - Nixon was guilty.

IslandBitesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I believe he has a Nixon tattoo.

1. crankalicious profile image88

I can't figure that one out. I presume he feels that Nixon was wrongly prosecuted?

However, everything we know from history shows that Nixon was guilty.

"The reason I'm a Nixonite is because of his indestructibility and resilience," he told the New Yorker in an interview, shortly after he had the 37th president's face tattooed between his shoulder blades.

"Women love it," he said.

Ugh.

1. MizBejabbers profile image87

"Indestructible, huh?" I seem to recall that at one point, perhaps it was when the curtain finally fell on Nixon, that he was literally foaming at the mouth. Those involved said he had finally lost his mind.

2. IslandBites profile image90

Video FBI arrive at Roger Stone's Florida home to arrest him :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGpgUGNH2n4

3. IslandBites profile image90
    1. GA Anderson profile image88
      GA Andersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes it was a gas. Regardless of what the basis of the charges turn out to be, that was karma at work.

GA

4. IslandBites profile image90

”Roger’s relationship with Trump has been so interconnected that it’s hard to define what’s Roger and what’s Donald.” - Paul Manafort.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/86D2/production/_105341543_gettyimages-1066324948.jpg

The man that worked for Nixon and it's such a fan that has a Nixon tattoo in his back is the man that worked 16 years to make Trump president.

Just.think.about.it.

5. IslandBites profile image90

Well damnnn!

To form an opinion, this indictment, (the charges document), requires that I make an assumption. That assumption being that they have the texts and emails to support their charges.

Okay, I can make that assumption. Looks to me like Stone is toast.

But who is Person 2, the one with the radio show? Is it crazy that Hannity comes to mind? If so, I will admit to a petty smile. And, as further evidence of my pettiness, I am definitely not a fence sitter regarding Hannity.

So who is Person 1?

GA

1. hard sun profile image77
        hard sunposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think it states Person 2 is a radio show host ...Steve Bannon was my first thought. IDK?

I don't know either. I saw the radio show part, that's why I thought of Hannity.  I didn't even know Bannon had a radio show.

GA

https://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/img/editorial/2019/01/25/105700221-1548421856480gettyimages-1028557168.530x298.jpeg?v=1548421922

Randy Credico

They've discussed all this before online and on air. lol

Yes. I saw your link to a 2016 interview. I guess that shows how much effort I make to follow the details of this issue. As in, not much.

But now...  I am more interested because regardless of political leanings, more of the dots seem to be too obviously connected.

I think I will ask my friend Google for some reading tips and recommendations.

GA

There's a documentary film "Get Me Roger Stone" on Netflix. (Haven't watched yet).

2. hard sun profile image77

At some point, the evidence for all the wrong doing by the Trump people became so overwhelming that I stopped paying much attention and assumed days like this would come.  I think that point was when Trump invited the Russians to hack HIllary's emails live on national TV. I'm just glad these guys aren't going to just get away with all this overt criminality.

Person 1 is Jerome Corsi
        ("Jerome Corsi, a right-wing political commentator and conspiracy theorist, confirmed on Friday he is "Person 1" cited in the indictment of Roger Stone")

Person 2 is Randy Credico

"In November 2017, Roger Stone told the House Intelligence Committee that Credico was his intermediary with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to obtain information on Hillary Clinton. Credico was then subpoenaed to appear before the committee, and his attorney said he would comply. Credico subsequently asserted his Fifth Amendment rights before an interview with the committee, which then released him from appearing."

Roger Stone about threats to Credico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWgRHPLEC7k

Well sugar. I was hoping it was Hannity.

GA

I'm still hoping he's somewhere there. LOL The reporter, the supporter... big_smile

Welp. I think that solves it, lol. Thanks for the link. Credico and his therapy dog. But, "they're not serious."

This is my favorite part:

“You are a rat.A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.” STONE also said he would “take that dog away from you,” referring to Person 2’s dog. On or about the same day, STONE wrote to Person 2,“I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].”

How come everyone of Trump's friends talks like a mobster? I don't even respect real mobsters anyway. I mean, who wants to be a criminal with a boss? But, mobsters in the government are the worst kind.

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm truly impressed with how stupid they all are.  These have to be the dumbest mobsters ever.

Good point. Shouldn't mobsters be looking out for wire taps, turning up the radio, that kind of thing? These guys publicly taunt the FBI and text message threats to government witnesses.

1. profile image0

Not to mention live on TV.  I really do feel like we're living in a satirical movie.

6. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Not surprised at all by the arrest of Rodger, and I won't be by the indictment of his longtime friend either.

Absolutely Randy, the biggest SHOCKER I take away from the indictment of Roger Rabbit is they got him for OBSTRUCTION, so wait until they get to the orange guy who has made a virtual career out of OBSTRUCTION !! In broad daylight !!

The filed court docs also state a Trump Campaign Official was involved in I believe ti was "Soliciting" Stolen E*Mails which is absolutely another  serious felony crime: I wonder who that Trump Campaign Official is ??

7. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 5 years ago

Roger Stone, longtime associate of Donald Trump.
    Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer and fixer.
    George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser.
    Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair.
    Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner.
    Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser.

“This has nothing to do with the president and certainly nothing to do with the White House."--Sarah Huckabee-Sanders.

big_smile

How stupid do they think we are?

8. IslandBites profile image90

Im more interested in who is the high-ranking Trump Campaign official...

And who was that directed a senior Trump Campaign official "to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign."

Not many could've directed a senior official. Uhm.

9. JAKE Earthshine profile image68
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

Wow: How prophetic was this film clip ??

He sure does LOVE Wiki-Leaks doesn't he ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUOEFM07QIE

10. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Again, who is really surprised by all of this news besides those who voted for the cretin?

The ONLY ones left who could possibly be surprised are Donald's last remaining dwindling number of followers who are apparently in a dysfunctional, debilitating state of psychological DENIAL, even the white nationalist alt-righters around here simply deny evidence when it's posted in these forums, or maybe they're just very forgetful due to age, but everyone else here on Earth knew the REALITY of what was coming and what has yet to come crashing down:

It's astonishing, Mueller's criminal prosecutors and those in NY have been given the gift of all gifts, from what I can see, almost ALL serious federal crimes, torts and despicable immoral behavior by the Trump Campaign appear to have been perpetrated IN BROAD DAYLIGHT with mountains of corroborating data and witnesses just like their foundation, and who knows what's UNDERNEATH the surface !! It's astonishing, the evidence is staring us right in our faces, no digging required, to be simply collected and filed in the court of jurisdiction: A prosecutors dream come true:

I'm still not sure WHY all the Trump's and their associates thought they could ignore our laws and get away with it, and who knows, maybe they still will, but perhaps maybe they've been promised asylum in Russia by Vladimir Putin if they are forced to flee, maybe they're all just extreme megalomaniacs like Donald appears to be in public which perhaps causes brief or prolonged spells of MANIA, or maybe their ELITIST status leads them to believe they're simply above the laws of the commoner, but in any event, they ALL must be prosecuted and impeached otherwise a dangerous precedent will be established: And this includes ALL the Russian Republican Congress-persons who have been complicit enablers of this insane oval office like McConnell, Ryan and Nunes:

11. hard sun profile image77
    hard sunposted 5 years ago

Pelosi Statement on the Stone indictiment:

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/12519-4/

Here's my favorite paragraph:

“In the face of 37 indictments, the President’s continued actions to undermine the Special Counsel investigation raise the questions: what does Putin have on the President, politically, personally or financially? Why has the Trump Administration continued to discuss pulling the U.S. out of NATO, which would be a massive victory for Putin?"

When Trump says he's "very tough" on Russia, maybe he means he's tough on the Russian citizenry as he helps Putin the Terrible tighten his grip.

https://hubstatic.com/14387448.png

Look Familiar? Roger did it too, ONLY this is at least 1,000 times worse and more consequential than water-gate, this is about an overt attempted take-over and occupation of the USA by our arch enemy Communist Vladimir Putin:

With each passing day, it looks like the last BOMBSHELL Buzzfeed article will pan out to be true, but it's not necessary to indict or impeach Donald, there's already a mountain of damning public evidence already and a PUSH to get started before this Putin Lover can do more damage to the USA:

Last time Mueller indicted criminals it was reported that Junior Donald was conveniently hunting muskrats or something up in Canada, as if the FBI could never find him there wearing a flap cap on his head or whatever: Just the other day I caught a glimpse of him on a propaganda channel, he was sporting a very unattractive grungy looking beard or some kind of facial hair, and then Roger Nixon gets indicted:

WHY the disguise I wonder ??

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But when does "It won't be long now" become "It happened yesterday"?  Frankly that never ending refrain brings to mind those predicting Armageddon, or the Rapture - it's been "coming soon" for 2,000 years and hasn't happened yet although the signs have been claimed to be there all along.

Two years of hearing of an impending Presidential impeachment and not a single step has been taken although "everyone" knows it will happen "soon".  When is "soon"?  Fifty years from now, when he's in the grave? big_smile

1. profile image0

Do you care whether Mueller is uncovering criminal activity? He obviously is, given the multitude of indictments and guilty pleas, so this has been a fruitful investigation compared to others such as both Clintons who were investigated for far longer. And how many indictments resulted from those?

Doesn't seem like the investigations into Clinton(s) went far beyond them, into anyone they ever spoke to, does it?

But not sure how those uncovered crimes indicate Trump will be impeached - that was the comment, after all - outside of your own imagination connecting them all together, what makes anyone think an impeachment is imminent?  Again, seems like the only answer is "Because I want it to!", and that's much like the reports that the Rapture is coming soon.

Sure, everyone around Trump has met with the Russians including his family members. Junior met with them 17 times, Ivanka and Jerrod a half dozen, Flynn also had a dozen and his best bud Roger 18 times. And of course, Donnie himself met with Russians including 5 times with Putin we know little about.

And there's also all those indictments and guilty pleas, not to mention 17 other investigations into his businesses and charity foundation.

Why would anyone suspect him of anything?  roll

About 1 in 15 people in this country have been in prison.  I assume you know/interact/have spoken with a few of them.

I thus assume you are guilty of something and need to be in prison yourself.

Is that how it works?

Many Americans have been in prison for MUCH less than what it seems the Trumps are guilty of. Why should they be an exception?

The few remaining Trumpsters want us to believe that if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, than it must be a left wing conspiracy.

1. profile image0

Yep, the corruption is clear. Unless, of course, you're Groucho Marx: "Who ya gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

2. wilderness profile image94

I think you missed the point.  The comment was in response to: "Sure, everyone around Trump has met with the Russians" and " Flynn also had a dozen and his best bud Roger 18 times.".  Even "And of course, Donnie himself met with Russians including 5 times with Putin we know little about. " <obviously nefarious goings on when we don't have recordings of every word said>.  The we see "And there's also all those indictments and guilty pleas <from other people, not Trump>, not to mention 17 other investigations into his businesses <but no convictions>"

So...other people are guilty, so Trump is.  And Democrats have begun a large number of witch hunts, so Trump is guilty.  Sorry - not following the logic here, except to note that because people Trump had dealings with are guilty, so that means he is too.  Which was what I said, and which was the point.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

If the Trumps are obviously dumb enough to commit serious felony crimes in broad daylight, on film and on their little twitter machines, I'm confident Junior Donald is dumb enough to think FBI agents won't be able to recognize him with a grungy skunky beard all over his mousey face:

Don't be surprised to see Bozo Trump sporting some kind of facial hair soon, maybe he'll comb some of that yellow stringish material on his head around and over his upper lip for his disguise, or maybe he can simply take that extra foot of tie and wrap it around his eyes so nobody can see him:

I guess the last remaining and dwindling Trump followers refuse to accept the fact that in conjunction with the arrest and cuffing of "Roger the Retard", federal prosecutors have filed a court brief stating that a top Trump Campaign Official was D*I*R*E*C*T*E*D by another individual to contact Roger in relation to hot E*Mails, which were stolen from Americans by Russians, by Julian Assange aka Russian Operative for Communist Vladimir Putin:

He just LOVES Wiki-Leaks doesn't he ?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUOEFM07QIE

And don't worry, once Roger Rabbit is tossed head first in his musty cell, needs to go tinkle and realizes he needs to do so in the can located in his cell, in the wide open, with a prison guard staring at him and laughing, he's gonna' beg for mercy and a "FLIP Deal" from prosecutors: as if we even need more "flippers" at this point to ship the Trumps up the river:

12. PhoenixV profile image64
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What a really roundabout and intricate way to collude with Russia. It defies all common sense imo. All of it.  But we will probably never know. The FBI did not verify because the DNC refused to give the FBI access to the server.

1. profile image0

That is a falsehood which is easily fact checked.

1. PhoenixV profile image64
        PhoenixVposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wikipedia -Crowdstrike

[20] However, the FBI did not independently verify these findings because the DNC refused to give the FBI access to the server.[21]

1. profile image0

In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

The FBI joined CrowdStrike’s efforts to boot Russia from the server, but then-Homeland Security Department secretary Jeh Johnson complained the DNC rebuffed their offer to help. This was because Russia was already out of their system by then.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete … dnc-serve/

This supports my position and the truth. Even worse, they rebuffed Homelands offer to help according to whatever you posted from.

So here we are. Comey admitted they "never" got access. And  now a prevailing nonsensical theory that Roger Stone is a source. Carrying microfilm from Wikileaks to Russia or is it Russia to Wikileaks.

Podesta mentioned a leaker that needed to be made an example of. Whatever happened to that lead.

1. profile image0

Maybe you should re-read. You missed some very important context.  I'm sure that was not intentional.

Maybe you should, go to your room.

13. hard sun profile image77

If they had anywhere close the evidence on me that I committed a crime, that they already have on Trump and his family, I'd be in the joint lickety split. He's the freaking boss, the top dog, the head hancho. He's going down like a hooker on nickel night.

1. profile image0

Yep, but Hillary's emails....now THAT was criminal.

I'm at a loss with that one. Such is life I guess. Clearly, there's no changing the mind of some in Murica. Even if they took Trump out of the White House in handcuffs, they would still defend him. We know that. I don't know how I get drug into these debates, lol.

It's because those of us who can see through the cretin's lies want everyone who voted for him to see how corrupt he really is. Some kinds of blindness cannot be cured though.....

2. crankalicious profile image88

Also, people tend to forget that under the Bush administration, 22 million emails were deleted related to the Iraq War and Dick Cheney simply didn't even keep any of his emails.

1. crankalicious profile image88

Did you actually read those articles. That is not really what they say. The emails disappeared at the time they were requested and how many can be recovered is up in the air.

Further, Cheney just dodged the whole email records keeping issue altogether. Would those emails even have turned up if Democrats hadn't pursued the issue?

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/sto … =121452535

https://harpers.org/blog/2008/01/the-em … y-deleted/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/ … eignpolicy

So Trump is known, and proven, to have committed crimes worthy of jail.  I would ask just what that evidence is, and why he isn't in jail, but we both know that proof of a third party committing financial fraud is not evidence of Russian collusion by Trump and we all know that's why Trump is not found guilty of anything.  And that's all we have - proof of a third party committing a crime that has nothing do do with Trump colluding with Russia to fix the election.

What has happened to us, that we use such "evidence" to declare guilt?  I don't like our justice system - in my mind it is as much game as search for truth - but it is far, far superior to the hanging mob we have become, where guilt rests on dislike and hatred rather than fact.

As Panther pointed out...this is my opinion that Trump committed crimes and they will be exposed. As an American, I have the right to form opinions about our "leaders" and their actions. He's a scumbag, silver-spooned, whiny criminal who never had to work a day in his life. And, I'll say it again.

Do I have the power to convict Trump? Clearly, the verdict is not in my hands, so I don't see the relevance of your points.

We all know the investigation is not over and he could still be charged. Why would you say otherwise? Why would you defend this buffoon to no end? Jim Jones comes to mind

I can't even keep up with ALL the crimes, torts and immoralities Donald appears to have perpetrated in BROAD Daylight but I'm sure Mueller is, as recently as a maybe a week or so ago when he TWEETED himself into another obvious charge of Obstruction of Justice, Abuse of Power and Witness Tampering / Intimidation when he ostensibly appeared to threaten Michael Cohen's FAMILY Members which cause Cohen's cancellation of congressional testimony: UNREAL:

I guess we're all going to find out soon if a president, as illegitimate as this one is, is above our laws and can commit crimes. torts and immoralities at will with impunity:

So true. He does commit crimes in broad daylight. Yet. we're supposed to reserve judgement.

Yup hard sun, the more Fox Followers "Reserve Judgement" the MORE Trump Campaigners get indicted and go to prison:

Not that Mueller needs even MORE cohorts to turn states evidence, but I think Roger is gonna' "FLIP" on a whim once they throw him in the slam, unless of course he can learn how to take a public shower with his shirt on, so he can try to hide his little crooked pal "Tricky Dick" Nixon:

That is correct.  You are supposed to reserve judgement until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of his peers.

1. profile image0

Like you did with Hillary?

They all ignore their "rush to judgement" when asked!  hmm

1. profile image0

I remember wilderness specifically stating that Hillary was found to be guilty, despite no indictment, much less conviction. Yet, we are wrong to use our good judgment to know that Trump is a lying, corrupt POS.

True.  You have that right.  You even have the right to tell everyone else what you think (although in the interests of honesty you should also provide the information that you have nothing but back it up with).  That is a tried and true method of "mob justice" - raise emotions with false accusations, or accusations you cannot prove - until emotions are high enough to string 'em up.

"We all know the investigation is not over and he could still be charged. Why would you say otherwise?"

Go back and read again - I have not said Trump is innocent of collusion.  Or anything else, for that matter.  I defend the system of "innocent until proven guilty", not the man.  A system that is very much under attack today, with everyone screeching their opinions as if were proven fact, all in an effort towards mob justice.

1. profile image0

I witnessed a teenager assault a 6-year-old with a broken fence post. I was 100% certain he was guilty and had no problem believing and saying so prior to his arrest, much less his conviction.

According to you, I should've denied my own eyes and shut up until he was convicted. Sorry,but that's just stupid.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

wilderness, the primary problem with your assessment is that you're neglecting to acknowledge the fact that ALL Americans have access to film clips, investigative reports, Donald's twitter feed and court filed testimony, and most of us have ears, eyes and rational thought and we accept the facts: The evidence against the Trumps is OVERWHELMING, a treasure Trove of public evidence excluding what prosecutors have obtained covertly that we don't even know about yet:

We will not follow a mad charlatan who LIES profusely and habitually,  or who constantly sabotages our healthcare system, or who cages innocent children, or who commits crimes against humanity without a flinch, or who constantly commits crimes against our constitution and who practices INSANE Nuclear Conflict Brinkmanship with other mentally unstable INSANE dictators:

Really?  Give a single, solitary, piece of evidence that is admissible in a court of law and that proves Trump colluded with Russia to throw the election.  A film clip, a tweet or court filed testimony - any will do.

lol, you're really not serious are you wilderness ?? When will you learn and when will you accept the facts? lol, when Donald is sucking bars I'd have to assume you'll STILL be hanging on to your same old same old:

And by the way, Bozo's crimes, torts and immorality go FAR Beyond just "Collusion" and "Conspiracy" and he just committed another crime the other day in broad daylight called "Obstruction of Justice" and "Witness Intimidation" when he intimidated Michael from testifying:

I'm not sure how much more moronic a person can possibly get than to CONTINUE committing felony crimes in front of the world:

Moreover, if he resigned tomorrow he'd be INDICTED immediately just for his implication in the MIchael Cohen court case which Donald is now according to most experts, an un-indicted co-conspirator:

No evidence.  No film clip.  No tweet.  No court testimony.

Why did I feel sure that would be the case?

You're a comedian wilderness, or very forgetful one or the other but I still like you, someday I'll be up there in age so I won't criticize anyone's inability to recall things:

I'm sure you haven't seen this yet, but here's one piece of damning evidence caught on film, Donny was moronic enough to encourage our arch enemy Russia to commit espionage and steal private property which belongs to Americans and then expressed a desire to receive said stolen property: Can you count how many crimes were committed in just this ONE film clip ?? I can:

You can't get away with this in a land of laws which I hope we STILL are:

Poetic Justice: Hillary's E*Mails might be the downfall of Donald:

"To be honest with you, I'd love to see them"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

14. IslandBites profile image90

Person 1, Jerome Corsi said Sunday that the information about him in special counsel Robert Mueller's indictment against longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone is "accurate."

"I will affirm that what is in the indictment about me is accurate. And I will affirm that, if asked to in court," Corsi, a conservative political commentator, said on CNN's "State of the Union."

15. JAKE Earthshine profile image68
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

wilderness, you'd better pray what you said is not Dirty Donnie's Legal Defense during the Tribunals because it will NEVER work:

Just like the attempted "I was ONLY joking" BS defense many of his crooked cronies are trying to use, that nonsense might work with some of Bozo's last remaining followers, but not with professional prosecutors nor the vast majority of Americans:

Here's just another sample of his gross, pathetic public cowering at the boots of our arch enemy Vladimir Putin, taking Russia's side over our own law enforcement for God knows what underlying reasons: NICE, treachery on a grand scale, right on global television in front of MILLIONS of witnesses:

Thank GOD according to reports, the FBI / CIA immediately opened an investigation to closely examine this creepy looking characters strange suspicious behavior right after he fired James Comey:

Yeah hey don't worry, he's not working for Russia or anything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Xw0_2eMJg

16. IslandBites profile image90

This is priceless! lol

Jerome Corsi, the psychic with bad memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jJImoeaeI

17. hard sun profile image77

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/politics … index.html

Pro-Russian Twitter account used non-public material from Mueller's team in effort to discredit Russia probe

"Concord's request to send the sensitive discovery to the Russian Federation unreasonably risks the national security interests of the United States," prosecutors wrote. "Moreover, consistent with the apparent pro-Russian aim of the tweet, to the extent that the individuals who created the webpage reside outside the United States, this contravention is likely to go unpunished."

Misinformation and Russian assistance seems the only defense for the Trump campaign...I wonder why?

Ironic isn't it? A company being investigated for manipulating anti-Hillary propaganda and hacking US sites apparently hacked Mueller's info and manipulated it. You just can't make this kind of crap up!

It's a liberal conspiracy. Those libtards are all really dumb, but they are great at conducting mind-boggling tactics that make it seem like the Trump campaign is somehow involved with Russia, despite Trump being the toughest person ever on Russia. I see the need to just throw up the hands and satirize the whole thing.

I see the need to just throw up...….period! yikes

Now that's funny...but also too damn true.

18. IslandBites profile image90

Special counsel Robert Mueller and the Justice Department attorneys prosecuting Roger Stone are requesting more time to sift through the "voluminous and complex" evidence they collected.

In a court filing Thursday, they asked Judge Amy Berman Jackson to designate the case as “complex,” a move that would allow more time for trial preparation.

Mueller and the government attorneys told Jackson they are sifting through “multiple hard drives containing several terabytes of information,” as well as bank and financial records.

“The communications contained in the iCloud accounts, email accounts, and physical devices span several years,” they said.

At a press conference in Washington on Thursday afternoon, Stone said his attorneys and the special counsel had agreed to designate the case as complex in order to remove any deadlines imposed to ensure a speedy trial.

“My attorneys have agreed to that," Stone told reporters. "It is so voluminous and complex that a speedy trial is literally impossible.”

19. IslandBites profile image90

The federal judge presiding over the case against former Trump adviser Roger Stone said Friday she is considering imposing a gag order, citing the defendant’s spate of public comments and interviews about his indictment.

Jackson said she understood Stone’s desire to get his side of the story out but said, “This is a criminal proceeding, not a public relations campaign.”

LOL  The whole darn investigation is a public relations campaign!

1. profile image0
        promisemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Right. All 32+ indictments are nothing but public relations.

Everything is simply coincidence...

1. profile image0
            promisemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to disagree. All of those indictments are simply a "witch hunt", as our President keeps insisting.

If only we could get rid of the FBI and let Trump do whatever Putin tells him to do.

20. GA Anderson profile image88
    GA Andersonposted 5 years ago

oh gawddddd, not again!

32 indictments! Can't be a witch hunt, or just a PR campaign. Mueller's investigation is vindicated!

Well, this Vox.com article - All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far, says there are 34 indictments.

It also says that "about two dozen" are for Russian agents and companies, but none of the rest are for Russian collusion or conspiracy to elect candidate Trump.

Hold on a minute. I am not saying there is nothing here, (we won't know until the report is in), but I am saying that so far, none of the indictments, (other than the Russian agents), have anything to do with Mueller's original purpose. (yes, I know, ancillary crimes found fall under the umbrella of his mandate).

But geesh, shouldn't a claim of 32 indictments as "proof" offer a little proof of its own?

GA

21. IslandBites profile image90

'Roger Stone did nothing wrong': Stone greeted with chants, applause at Women for Trump 2020 campaign kickoff

President Trump's former adviser Roger Stone made an appearance Saturday at a "Women for Trump 2020" event where the self-proclaimed "dirty trickster" was met with loud applause after his indictment for witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Video of Stone entering the event at Washington D.C.'s Trump International Hotel shows the former adviser entering to a standing ovation from dozens of Trump supporters saying "Roger Stone did nothing wrong.

https://twitter.com/lukerohlfing/status … 2973939712

(That woman in red lol )

1. profile image0

Eeeewwww.

I have nothing else to say.

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

Not in the least surprising as Trump's followers do not care if he, and his cronies, break the law in any manner of ways.

3. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Shocked: You mean there's a woman out there who STILL actually follows little junk Bozo Trump? WoW, what's wrong with her?

Most Recent Televised POLL : 71% of Women Disapprove of Bozo and that number goes Up to 76% depending on education level and it should go even higher after he declares his retarded frivolous "National Emergency" soon which will be swiftly defeated in court by the RESISTANCE:

22. IslandBites profile image90

Jerome Corsi claims Roger Stone tried to cause him to have heart attacks to prevent testimony

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jerome … -testimony

This is a telenovela! yikes

Indeed it is, IB. This screenplay would never make it though. Too unbelievable…    hmm

23. IslandBites profile image90

Mueller claims to have evidence Roger Stone communicated with WikiLeaks

Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Friday claimed in a new court filing that prosecutors have evidence that former Trump adviser Roger Stone communicated with WikiLeaks, the organization that released hacked Democratic emails during the 2016 campaign.

In a Friday motion, Mueller’s team said that “search warrants were executed on accounts that contained Stone’s communications” with an organization widely believed to be WikiLeaks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)