Trump's claims of airports being seized during the Revolutionar War

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (32 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

Not since the idiotic Sarah Palin butchered her version of American history have we see such blatant ignorance of our country's history. Not to mention his confusing Fort McHenry, where Francis Scott Key  penned the words to our National Anthem, with being during the Revolutionary War when it was during the War of 1812 .

Are you concerned he is ignorant of important events in our history? Or do you care?

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
      JAKE Earthshineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

https://hubstatic.com/14595174.jpg

Well, Randy, that's just one more of an almost INFINITE number of reasons why an image of Donald appears when you search the word "IDIOT":

I don't even think his last remaining followers question his total lack of brains anymore: Pathetic: Good thing "BRAINS" are NOT a pre-requisite for admission into prison:

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Randy, Trump is fundamentally an ignorant man who just fell into a tub of money.

We can all make mistakes, but wasn't it Trump that criticized Obama for excessive use of the TelePrompTer?

It would seem that most junior high kids would catch themselves before making statements about airports and the Revolutionary War in the same sentence before a national audience.

Such would be the case of someone who knows nothing of American history but could only "parrot" what is on the screen before him.

He fancies himself as seeing Andrew Jackson as his role model, Jackson ranked well from the evaluation of historian scholars. Trump? Probably not so much....

Randy Godwinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you can imagine how spoiled he was, and apparently his parents cared not if he was an arrogant, dishonest individual who never admitted to being wrong. Come to think of it, his fans don't either....

2. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 4 years ago

Little known historical fact here.

A rogue branch of the Masons got in bed with the Illuminati sometime in 1742 and developed a fleet of air machines from reverse engineered technology using a ship found in Sumeria left by the Anunaki as Enki fled earth.

Nefarious factions of this group were actually members of the British aristocracy who had shunned;  nay, publicly humiliated Washington at a cotillion at the tender and extremely impressionable age of 14.

Now,  seizing machines they did not understand,  could not use and would have had no affect on the outcome of the conflict may be a superfluous aside to that moment in history (as evidenced by its complete absence from the historical record) and may be of little consequence to you.

My question is who the heck does Trump think he is revealing this bit of hidden history? Washington promised the Masons this embarrassment would be buried.  Trump isn't a Mason or Illuminati. 

Someone has hacked somebody's internal files.  Where is the investigation? Where is the special council? Where is the justice?

Basically,  you are asking the wrong questions.

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

2. GA Anderson profile image89
      GA Andersonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well damn, that was good.

Now I guess I have to take a reealy deep dive to find collaborating proof so I can expand on this bit of hidden history. ;-)

GA

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

A joke.

It's not a difficult concept, considering the ridiculous nature of that post.

1. GA Anderson profile image89

A joke? You mean it wasn't real? I think you might be mistaken.

I took a quick look and found a reference to a diary of one of Gen. Washington's aides that spoke of an 'Uncle Thadeous' that was involved in some secret mission with the General that had something to do with some kind of Mason secret.

I am searching Ancestry.com right now to see if I can find any more info on this mysterious Uncle.

The dating of the aide's diary fits the timeline, and so does his mention of a Masonic secret relative to the war effort. Plus, Washington was in the highest hierarchy of the Masons., so if there is anyone that would know about this Mason/Illuminati effort - he would be the one.

I will get back to you when I discover more.

ps. I am hurt that you would pull my leg with such a foolish story. And that you missed my "smiley" telling you I knew it was a joke. Now you see why I try to stay away from sarcasm - I never get it right.

GA

1. MizBejabbers profile image88
            MizBejabbersposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I saw your smiley, GA, but I wish HP would allow us to insert the actual emojis instead of just symbols, which are east to be missed or misinterpreted. Sometimes the symbols have to be looked up (at least by me.) I for one wasn't familiar with ;-), but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Frankly, I thought his story was hilarious, but then I'm not a Trump supporter.

1. IslandBites profile image88
              IslandBitesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

wink -> ; )

1. MizBejabbers profile image88

Yeah, if you copy and paste. Sometimes it won't let me.

I also thought it was hilarious  MixBejabbers, And creative as hell too.

Wilderness was right, she deserves a plaque.

ps. I refuse to use emojis. My "smiley" is a manual insertion that circumvents the automatic conversion to that colorful smiley face emoji.
              I am old-school and intend to stay that way! ;-)

GA

I saw it as BS, Gus. It's better than Trump's excuse though, I'll give her that.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
                  Live to Learnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

BS??? LOL.

The fact that you posted that, as if it proves you can 'see through' 'smell out a rat' etc. is a fine example of what more and more pundits are saying.

The left used to be the fun party. They used to be the ones with the sense of humor. Now they are just the boring church lady we get to make fun of.

Did you actually think I would believe it? And how do you know the left used to be a "fun party?" Are you admitting you were once intelligent? tongue

Yes, it was a creative winner.

GA

2. wilderness profile image93
        wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think LtL needs an award.  A plaque or something.  That was good!

3. MizBejabbers profile image88

I love this. I suggest you adapt it to a hub and publish it as a flash fiction.

3. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 4 years ago

Eh, that's trivial compared to his disgusting and gargantuan character flaws. His supporters don't care. Heck, they don't care that he's a serial sexual assaulter who bragged about it to a giggling Billy Bush.

My bible says when God renders judgement on Donald which will be severe, an elderly person who announces his "LOVE" for a man who is dictator in N Korea, his last remaining followers have no excuses now and will also suffer, the agonizing pain will be showered upon them as punishment:

I guess fake christian Jerry Falwell Junior and some of his FLOCK who still blindly follow him and charlatan Donald Trump forgot about the GREAT Flood which CLEANSED the Earth of Abominable Sinners like the Trumps and other false idols:

1. profile image0
        Hxprofposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"My bible says when God renders judgement on Donald which will be severe, an elderly person who announces his "LOVE" for a man who is dictator in N Korea, his last remaining followers have no excuses now and will also suffer, the agonizing pain will be showered upon them as punishment:"

And that punishment will also be inflicted upon the liars and thieves of the far left who seek to enslave Americans....right?

Your's as usual is a FALSE Comparison: Anyone on the left who is mad enough to retweet fascist Benito Mussolini quotes, endorses a child molester or falls in love with a male dictator like Donald Trump has, will presumably be subjected to the same wrath of GOD, but I don't see any on the left who have committed these abominations:

1. profile image0
            Hxprofposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You're picking and choosing abominations Jake.

https://hubstatic.com/14597061.jpg

Hxprof: I was specifically talking about the 73 year old in our oval office who just might be GAY according to his own pathetic words and I then listed just a small sample of the atrocious abominations he has already committed, enough to sentence him to an eternity of agony in HELL: You were the one who veered recklessly off course:

Donald is dumber than a soft, over ripe cantaloupe, just search the word "Idiot" then click on images for your proof: I can't stop laughing when I do it:

2. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Who are you talking about?

4. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 4 years ago

Priorities people,  priorities.

5. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
    JAKE Earthshineposted 4 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14598815.jpg

By now, what else but claims of non-existent "PHANTOM" airports during the revolutionary war do we expect from this idiot?

This 73 yer old blubbering gay fool also believes climate change is a Chinese HOAX as our northern ice sheets melt at an alarming, unprecedented rate:  But don't worry, if he can take his eyes off of the leader of N Korea long enough, the younger man he fell in love with, he's gonna save the world from this: UNREAL:

"A Glacier the Size of Florida Is Becoming Unstable. It Has Dire Implications for Global Sea Levels"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/glacier-size … 15560.html

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)