Another Christian girlfriend dumped me again.

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (32 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago

Another Christian girlfriend dumped me again. Because I can not be saved.

It's 5 times in a row now.  All the Christian girlfriends promised me they would not try to convert me. Not many non believers options in my area.

I want to worship women, can I be helped?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Probably not if you keep doing the same thing (dating Christian girlfriends) over and over while expecting a different result.

Castlepalomaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, if I keep it up, it's a form of insanity.

2. Kyler J Falk profile image91
      Kyler J Falkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

There are plenty of ways to worship women that don't see you falling into the kindness, acceptance, and inclusion the Christian community claims to offer. You could go and worship women, finding whatever you want via FetLife, assuming you're willing to put in the time it takes to weed through people. If you want something more vanilla then go try any number of dating apps/sites, of which I'd suggest Bumble because it produces amazing results.

If all else fails there are plenty of clubs and resorts made specifically for adult singles looking for their flavor of human, and they are all friendly regardless of your religious, or other inclinations.

Should you just have a church-girl fetish, well, do better to show you're at least willing to try to be indoctrinated. You don't have to actually fall into the ruse as a lifestyle, but so long as you are happy and don't mistreat them I see nothing wrong with a little pretend time; it isn't like their entire religion isn't based around pretend time anyways.

Good luck!

Thanks.

Sort of been told I am going to hell in 5 denonation. Making it tough on your ego.

In church I fall asleep from how super the Lord is, then get stabbed with elbows. Why bother working or thinking ? Just can't fake it anymore, since nobody can prove or disprove God exists.

To me, everyone was born an agnostic

1. Kyler J Falk profile image91

I also used to get put to sleep by the sermons about invisible skydaddy and his people, even when being threatened with the boiling pits of sulfur for all of eternity. Sometimes you just have to catch some shuteye between threats of eternal damnation.

You would be absolutely correct in assuming everyone was born agnostic, as every human has some form of mysticism-based belief they will naturally develop on their own without outside coercion. It is too bad we don't just allow that to occur naturally as a societal norm.

One could say with some degree of accuracy, I suppose, that organized religion is an affront to natural life cycles. Imagine the crazy off-the-wall Gods people would have if left to their own devices, it'd be amazing to hear some of the ideas.

Wonder if God offered Adam, a brain.

I am what I think I am. God would only laugh at my plans.

1. Kyler J Falk profile image91

Perhaps some trepanning is in order. I hear it is all the rage for mystical plans.

Being an artist I got enough deliriously fantasies. Rebounding from 5 God freaks in a row. Will stops me from barking MADD, up the wrong tree.

3. Miebakagh57 profile image70
      Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, 5 times? Date a non-christian girl. And what good is that to you? Would it make any difference if you date a bitch? Or a weird girl?

When christains ladies get this glossy eyes and crazed look when talking about Jesus and all the warm and fuzzies too. I like my ladies a little crazy,  but that is way over the top.

Besides the unbelievers have lasted 10 times longer.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image70

Castlepaloma, what are you saying? Don't you realised that dating christian girls equates dating non-believers?                               Besides, the unbelievers has more glossier eyes and prettier looks than the christian girls. You can compared it like a chamelon lizard and an agama lizard.                                    Anyway,  did not the non-christian girls last 10 times longer in b¥d? What have you to gain further from the christian girl? That is why I suggest you go for your like weird girls.                           And By the way, weird girls are far more advanced with glossier looks and prettiness, that beats our friends the chamelon and lizard. I've been observing them plenty. Still are you not yet good to go for them?

In my world, all humans are equal. It's more of a matter of preference. Only time a human looks likes like a lizard to me is during birth. Lol.

Friendship, I invite from any tribe or custom, religion is a custom. When it comes to the ultimate lover/partner.  I'm not on the same of page as the biblical  bronze age. I've tried and tried to understand the religious lost world with no prevail. I'm a senior now, with a life filled with  love and some period of bliss. If God is so picky who he has to live with him. If God is such a horrible being to sent the rest of us to hell. Then hell, is no worst than a hot night club. With the majority of my love ones sending enterity together.

Okay, go pick a weird and crazy girl at the next crazy night club.                                   They are many here giving you similar advice, right? Yep and you seems to ignored them. Yes, because you are in your world by yourself?                                   Did you know the sayying that like attract like? And my question, opinion, and reasoning is why did you not attractive enough to your weird kind? That beats my thinking! Or you are just up to a jaw-jaw that does not solve an issue?                                           Seriously, go to the suggested dating com/ and pick your prefer girl.

They helped me to decide,  to keep Christians as friends. Just not my ultimate love/ partner. For Jesus is their ultimate love.

I'm naturalism and they are into the supernatural and think they are superior for it.

You're okay. And I'm okay.

We are OK with each other.
                    Many can get very upset about the 99% spiritual unknowns or just unknowns. I don't freak out about the unknowns. Just a very curious person.

4. dashingscorpio profile image81
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you want something different (you) have to do something different!

You may want to try FreeThinkerMatch.com a dating site dedicated entirely to (single atheists).  It also claims to be the “fastest-growing relationship site on the web.”

In addition there are other atheist dating sites you'll find using Google

AtheistPersonals.net
      AtheistPassions.com
      MeetAtheistSingles.com
      Atheist Dating Service.com

Best wishes!

Atheists are too far the other way. I'm more spiritual sided. Just not into personal God's based on fear.

Non believers are the fastest growing group in the world and they Lean more towards atheists.
        I would agree, we are what we think. Free thinking is a good start.

2. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 3 years ago

A third Christian girlfriend? yikes

What are you? Demon possessed?

Three times a charm. It was actually 5 times in a row.  I know,  have to stop these hit on the head lessons before my brains fall out. It's Ok to have plenty of  christains friends.

Never can take the hand of my(her)God.(My guy song)

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I suspect you might use a feigned interest in conversion as a carrot to get these women to date you?

Nobody knows if there is a God or not. A person is most honest to say I don't know if there is a God, making them agnostic.

I get sucked every time when they say they are spiritual rather than religious. Which ends up them lying through their teeth every time. Their ultimate love is their God, not me. Where my ultimate love is the woman. Luckily all 5, were short lived by months. The Unbelievers lasted years and as long as a decade.

There you go. You should date unbelievers. I'll be honest. I'm married to a guy who was raised in a cult religion. His mom is still immersed. I think he may believe the bs too, but he realized he isn't going to find happiness immersed in that particular brand of poo.

I love him, gave then the courtesy of listening, came to the conclusion it was

What was the conclusion?

3. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 3 years ago

Lol. I put in an emoji that must have caused it and anything after it to disappear.

Then I responded and got a sign in notice. That deleted my response.

I think the cosmos may not have liked either, so I'll keep it short.

The conclusion was they are full of themselves. Nice people, marching down an incredibly foolish path.

If you prepared your whole life to go heaven and found out in hell that the correct answer was..... The Mormons!!!!  They were the only ones going to heaven.
      You would feel pretty, ... foolish.

As long as I keep hitting 85% of my dream deadlines, I won't loose my mind. Plus just don't harm anyone along the journey.

If I were to die and find that some miniscule segment of humanity got heaven and the rest of humanity got shafted, that wouldn't be a god I'd want to spent eternity with, anyway.

That's the number one rule of a jealous God. No other Gods before me.

Since there is only one God, you may be missing the point.

You got to have real facts to make a point. If the only point is that from Satan pitch fork, then the answer is not good enough.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)