HubPages site Delishably

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Urwa786 profile image61
    Urwa786posted 3 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

My article is shown on the Hubpages, but whenever I submit an article to the HubPage site Delishably, I do not get any response.

Why Why why?

I am worried about that, can someone tell me what needs to be improved in the article below and what is the main reason for not submitting it on Delishably.

2. Urwa786 profile image61
  3. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 3 years ago

This is probably why...

https://delishably.com/desserts/Explori … -Down-Cake

https://delishably.com/desserts/Pineapp … llet-Glory

https://delishably.com/desserts/Mini-Pi … Down-Cakes

https://delishably.com/desserts/20-Upsi … ke-Recipes

Before trying to get an article moved, or even writing it in the first place, it's always wise to check existing articles. If you are confident you can surpass them then go ahead. If not, it's best to write about something else.

Urwa786posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yeah Bev g, sad  If these articles are not approved then I will start writing something else but my interest was in cooking. sad

1. theraggededge profile image95
        theraggededgeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm not saying you shouldn't share your recipes, but before writing one see if there are any on Delishably already. Then change yours - use a completely different title or tweak the recipe and change the title to "A New Twist on Pineapple Upside-Down Cake" or "Reversed Pineapple Pudding".

Or whatever... just make sure it is very different, otherwise it will stay on Discover.

All the ones listed above are varied, with titles that are different. If your ambition is to become known for your recipes, spend **a lot** of time reading the material on Delishably and other recipe sites/blogs.

Edit: It really isn't a good idea to bug the team about minor issues like this. Understand that the article hasn't been accepted and get to either making it better or move on to the next.

Edit 2: looking at your article, Urwa, you have missed the necessary list of ingredients at the beginning. There's no point adding them at the end. Remove the ratings capsule because it doesn't work at this time. Remove the request for feedback because the comments section stops working once the article has moved to Discover.

1. Misbah786 profile image86
          Misbah786posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Bev, you are right. I too made the same mistake. In the starting period, I wrote on topics which were already published by different co- authors on network sites. I didn’t succeed in sending those articles to network site in result, I deleted few of my hubs as they weren’t generating any views on discover. To search for the title and then to write on it, is a very good suggestion.
          Blessings

1. theraggededge profile image95
            theraggededgeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's a learning curve, for sure, but we are always here to help.

Also, regarding existing articles, if you know you can write a longer, richer, better written article, there's nothing preventing you doing it. Quality will always be acceptable to the editors.

What you shouldn't do is produce something inferior to the existing ones. It's a waste of time and energy.

Thanks for the help, Bev
              Blessings always

4. Tanmoy Acharya 100 profile image52
    Tanmoy Acharya 100posted 3 years ago

Contact HubPages directly. They are friendly and always willing to help or assist.

Ok Tanmoy, How to make direct contact with HubPages? can you tell me

1. Tanmoy Acharya 100 profile image52
        Tanmoy Acharya 100posted 3 years agoin reply to this

They monitor the HubPages forums. If they witness a need to respond to you, they'll appear. smile

2. Tanmoy Acharya 100 profile image52
        Tanmoy Acharya 100posted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you wish to contact HubPages directly, then use team@hubpages.com.

https://hubpages.com/help-wizard/

Bundle of thanks Tanmoy smile

5. eugbug profile image96
    eugbugposted 3 years ago

Another problem is that because of the Site Diversity changes made a few years ago, Google will often only show one article with similar keywords from the same site in a search. So if you write a cooking article that is about the same thing as an existing article, try to come up with a title that has different keywords.

I didn't know that, thanks for the information, Eugene

6. Urwa786 profile image61

Thanks, Bev g I will follow your Instruction

7. Urwa786 profile image61

Eugbug you are right, this can be an issue. I will try to do something different.

8. Urwa786 profile image61

Misbah sis again thanks for your kindness.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)