Trudeau says Unvaccinated are racist, misogynistic and extremists

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/ … xtremists/

I'm a very baaaaaa baa bad man.
    We are all Trudeau's i sheep.

Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

In my offense
      Did a check list

#YES
      ...Unvaccinated Canadian and brave and proud of it

#Racist, NO.
      ...Was married to an Aztec Mexican and have a daughter from her. Most girlfriends in my lifetime were non white and friends.
      Traveled 6 continent's.

# Misogynistic. NO...
      Once thought I was a monk, until I got a BJ from a woman again.
      Now only worship women.

# Extremist. Yes...
      Only about the optimist club, of the practice of .... listed in priorities.
      Love, Freedom, and Health
      Work, Food and affordable housing.
      And Everything else in moderation.

1. hard sun profile image79
        hard sunposted 2 years agoin reply to this

At this point, if I were fully vaccinated, I would identify as unvaccinated, lol. Sounds like he's getting them ready for mass extermination or some such.

Trudeau has had a few speeches on now we must join the WEF World Economy Forum. WEF motto is they own Government Exclusively then everyone resets to zero. Then the people own nothing and they own everything. Then we  will be happy.

I just finished "The Great Reset." It is a lot like many of the environmental politics books I read while getting my MS. However, the WEF ventures into things such as transhumanism, and the emphasis on keeping people at home is much greater.

Many right wingers here thought the environmental movement circa early 2000s was scary.

This comes off as more far-reaching, and less genuine than those environmentalists. For example, in the Great Reset, they admit that the pandemic should be used in similar ways as to both World Wars...to give more power to government.

1. Nathanville profile image92
              Nathanvilleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

If you truly believe the WEF ‘Great Reset’ has any real influence on world governments then you don't have an understanding of free democratic politics outside of the USA?

https://youtu.be/D1-4WsevjUs

https://youtu.be/hPClu1BeQIE

https://youtu.be/UT7GlaDc060

https://youtu.be/IavwIjdPHmA

Putin , Trump, Biden, Trudeau , most of the G7, and tons of billionaire and some trillionaire. They all love exclusive Government and Trillionaire and billionaires.

You would feel like you died and travels on a super freeway to heaven for the extremist wealthy. Too bad people like us don't get to take off our masks and join their wild parties.

Putin is not a democratic leader, he’s a dictator; Trump is a nut case, and the USA is not the rest of the world.  There is no substance in what you say.

2. hard sun profile image79

The line of thinking, and even particularly phrasing, is repeated by world leaders often.

This does not mean it has to be a conspiracy. But, why is it difficult to believe that many world leaders may be getting on the same page here? That they are coming from the same school of thought? It does not have to be dictated by the WEF.

Of course, especially here in the US, we can vote against the agenda, but this agenda is out there...for good or bad. At this point, it is naïve to think otherwise.

When narrative come from the top down its very difficult to wake people up. It takes from the bottom up when most people are drained so much from abuse and proverty
                  That the bottom up is what changes thing to the positive.

For the anti-vaxxers or nonvaccinated of the larger half of world the population. The unvaccinated are doing much better than the vaxxers for Covid cases and deaths. I'm compassion to say, I'm not happy for both sides and everyone who are suffering on all level of this third world world. It shows only the wealthy and the mind controllers are beneficial in all this torture and crimes against humanity.

I draw the line when these evil overlord attack my mind, body and family. The ultimate in mass totalitarianism aim for depopulation.

Yes. We need people to draw lines. Americans will boil over if they start widespread children mandates.

The Supreme Court did just stay the large employer mandate until it makes its way back to them for real. So we will see.

2. Nathanville profile image92

Very bland statement with no substance.... what 'page'/'school of thought' are you talking about?

Read the book if you want to know I guess.

3. CHRIS57 profile image61
                CHRIS57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

...free democratic politics outside of the USA?...

What did late Joseph Vissarionovich, called Stalin joke about:

"I understand that democracy means power by the people.
                But comrade Roosevelt corrected me. It means power by the American people - only.."

Was Stalin right? Even today? Ok - forget it, just a joke.

Yep, you're right; in America it's "Power by the People", and across Europe it's "Power to the People".  Lol.

"Power to the People" was the famous catch phrase by Wolfie in the popular BBC comedy series of the late 1970's 'Citizen Smith'.

https://hubstatic.com/15860369.jpg

2. CHRIS57 profile image61
              CHRIS57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is funny how discussion is meandering between Covid restrictions and civil rights and the WEF initiatives.

To add my 2 cents to the WEF and Klaus Schwab an his recent initiative: Klaus Schwab is only pushing the narrative of Rhine Capitalism = Stakeholder Capitalism as a model to overcome sudden challenges without leaving anyone behind. He added a new "stake": the environmental wellbeing. And an example for sudden challenges is Covid19.

Stakeholder capitalism is the German ordoliberalism, which involves governmental control to not let any stakeholder become too dominant. Works well over here, so i have no issues with the statements in the WEF initiative.

2. profile image68
      KC McGeeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I wonder how many illegal aliens with covid and are unvaxxed crossing America's southern border  by the millions, are racist, misogynistic and extremists?

I'll wait while Trudeau and Biden answers that question.

Trudeau beats Trump statement of Mexican bring drugs, rapest murderer and  assume some are good people. Like Trudeau saying some unvaxxed are not racist. Trudeau is worst because about 4 Billion people in the world are unvaccinated. I'm a shame of Trudeau as much as the world is ashamed  about Trump. In other words, shame them all , I'm an anarchist.

2. hard sun profile image79
    hard sunposted 2 years ago

I was not aware you were administering some sort of test. I'm not good with demands for information. If you want to learn more, you can.

1. Readmikenow profile image95
      Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I was discussing with a friend about the vaccine.  He made the point that in time, be it five years or ten years, the people who remained unvaccinated will be thought of as the ones who had the courage to see things as they are and did not give in to propaganda.  The future will probably see the unvaccinated as having the courage to stand up against governments trying to suppress their freedom and the freedom of all.

1. wilderness profile image93
        wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Or the future will see the unvacciniated as not being concerned with others and refusing to participate in solving a pandemic problem.  They will be compared to those that refused vaccines for polio, measles, TB and all the other diseases that we have virtually wiped out by use of vaccines.

That it will be a false equivalency won't matter - that will be the viewpoint from the future.

1. Readmikenow profile image95
          Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I disagree.

The vaccine doesn't work.  The vaccines for polio, measles and TB work.  The difference between Covid and polio, measles and TB is that they are natural viruses.  Don't forget, Covid is a man-made virus.  It's not like any previous pandemic.

I have a neighbor who had his two shots and a booster and still got Covid.  No, the only thing the vaccine is showing it is good for is making Big Pharma richer.

The unvaccinated will eventually be viewed as willing to take a stand against those trying to force an ineffective and terribly flawed vaccine on the sheep of society.

https://hubstatic.com/15859980.gif

2. wilderness profile image93
            wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You may disagree, but the fact remains that they DO work.

But that was not the point; whether they are 100% effective or 0%, the unvaccinated will go down in history as unwilling to participate in a safe, well tested program designed and intended to save lives from COVID.  They will always be compared to those that refused to participate in vaccination programs that killed off several diseases in this country leaving it up to the rest of the population to take the very slight risks in accomplishing those tasks.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Sign me up to the first Hall of shame in history of a ignorant murderer.  The mass genocide has always been won by ones who wrote the history books. Its always the most absolute power that corrupts wins the hall of shame every time. I want to change history.

If I win!!! I love to give mention other hero's like Bill Gates , Rockefeller,  Rothschild, Klaus's, Kissinger, Fauci and  top 8 out of 10 billionaire technocrats. I'm sure I couldn't have done it without them.
          Stalin , Mao and Hitler would be proud.

3. GoldenRod LM profile image94
    GoldenRod LMposted 2 years ago

Sequencing the genome of SARS-CoV-2

Shortly after the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, Chinese scientists sequenced the genome of SARS-CoV-2 and released the data to researchers around the world. Andersen and his colleagues used this data to trace the origins of COVID-19, identifying several significant features that suggest natural evolution.

They found that the spike protein, a receptor-binding domain (RBD) that hooks onto host cells, had evolved to target ACE2, an enzyme founded on the outer surface of human cells that helps to regulate blood pressure. The team say the COVID-19 spike protein is so efficient at binding to human cells that it could only be a result of natural selection, not artificial engineering. Another tell-tale sign of natural origins is the molecular structure of COVID-19, which is substantially different from other known viruses. Rather than mimicking other viruses known to cause severe illness in humans, COVID-19 more closely resembles strains of coronavirus found in bats and pangolins.

"These two features of the virus, the mutations in the RBD portion of the spike protein and its distinct backbone, rules out laboratory manipulation as a potential origin for SARS-CoV-2" says Andersen.

https://www.labmate-online.com/news/lab … ural/51980

Well said.  Yep, I remember our Labs in the UK getting the genome sequence from China at the time; it was all headline news in Britain.

labmate online is another scam having a conflict of interest, selling their medical supplies to hospitals and other venues.  Much like Pharmaceutical Trillion$ industry and most profitable industry in history. Another conflict of interest selling their science and phony fact checkers to everyone.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)