*** WHERE IS THE LIMIT ***

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (49 posts)
  1. video lost profile image58
    video lostposted 14 years ago

<snipped URL - no self-promotion in the Forums>

This small document was written to refute in a compassionate and best possible way the illusions and falsehood which modern day theorists, Qalanders and Sufis along with Hindus and Freemasons are dishonestly imposing on ordinary mobs the world over. In this advanced age of modern science and heavy misuse of international media, ordinary people get caught handily by their eloquent magical speeches and presentations for promoting the teachings of Satan. Last century, the whole world of human even animals suffered seriously without any doubt and there is no need to describe it here again. The rapid advancements in the last century and it's implications on each and every walk of life proved that peace is not there in appeasing our so called theorists of each and every field whether it be Economics, Finance and Trade or Science and Technology or Individual, society and culture . In fact, the ultimate peace lies in God consciousness, faith on the unseen and Islam - the complete way of life. That's the reason after the start of 20th century; people turned their faces away from the major esoteric philosophies of Humanism, Materialism, Atheism, Liberalism, Pantheism, Evolution etc and started embracing Islam. This turn does not go down the throat of propagandists and they used the same technique of deception by making use of their other legacy weapons already stocked by Kabbalists and Hindus. One of their new weapons in the market are the philosophies and theories of mysticism and metaphysics propagated aggressively by certain Theoretical Physicists like Michio Kaku, Freemasons, Kabbalists, Hindus along with Sufis and Qalanders.

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You seriously believe this bullshit? Who teaches you all this? No wonder the world is in such a mess .

video lostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Look back again ... it is

Sure you have lunatics saying all should convert to Islam , Jesus is the only son of god the rest are all prophets only believe in him or you will burn in hell, to hell with the message of the prophets even though its the same.

2. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Both of you are mistaken. Nobody has the truth. To think otherwise is arrogance.

Videolost : your faith is one of the most powerful and reliable there is. Nevertheless is not so for everybody. And anyway ,Why do you care so much for the beliefs of other people ? Or why do you care if Satan is among us or not?
    Continue to live by your beliefs ,and let the rest of the world be in peace.
    It's not worth the trouble, I think smile

You dont know the truth about god doesn't mean no one else knows, that is being arrogant. smile

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Look who's talking ! smile

I am one of those who do know the truth about god. smile

1. ncmonroe1981 profile image60
            ncmonroe1981posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I should think that God (at least the one I believe in) is beyond human understanding. This is not to say that one can't know something about "Him,"--even a lot of important things about "Him"--but to say that one knows the whole truth about God...I think that might be stretching it a bit. If I am not mistaken, there is an adage in the Muslim faith that goes something like this: "God has 100 names, but a man can only ever know 99 of them." I've always thought it was beautiful, and illustrative of the limit of human understanding.

One of the most interesting things about God is that there is always a bit of mystery.

2. Rehma Jamshed profile image61
      Rehma Jamshedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree smile. Nice way of putting it tantrum!

well that's what I think smile
        Even I'm an atheist

3. Bibowen profile image87
      Bibowenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The statement "nobody has the truth" is self-refuting, another statement that falls stillborn from the lips of those that repeat it. What's arrogant (and hypocritical) is to say that no one has the truth-and then turn around and act as if you're telling the truth!

My opinion is not the truth. You can't be so dumb to think I'm stating a truth !? yikes
        I thought I was entitled to give my opinion. If that disgusts you, I´m sorry !

4. video lost profile image58

It's just becaue i love you all so much that i can't let you people fall in a ditch. At least, i have to show you the right path

But your right path may not be my right path. Don't you believe in freedom ? I'm an atheist and I'm happy the way I am. As happy as you are with your beliefs smile

Dear,

Look around, may be atheism has not affected you badly but look around, what a mess these philosophical ideologies created the world over. And by the way i am not forcing anything on you. Just presenting, you like it, take it otherwise you are allowed to disapprove but i will be glad if you show a valid reason for that.

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image65
            AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, like universal human rights, democracy, mmmm, what else...?

3. tantrum profile image61

I'm more interested in videolost's reply smile

4. tantrum profile image61

@bibowen

I think , that you don't like atheists nor muslims. so you're going to say whatever ,to disprove either of us. I'n not a hypocrite as you just stated ,and I don't believe I have the truth either.
    You've been rude just because. I can't find another explanation to your attitude.

5. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Mankinds nature is inclined to be selfish
    I want for me first ,then you second

If only we could have seen ,that the other way round would have bought greater benefits smile

6. Vladimir Uhri profile image61
    Vladimir Uhriposted 14 years ago

If one wants to find the truth must look for it and the truth will set him free. Only Book of truth contain it. The reason is obvious.
    Every one can say I have a truth. Then show me if you are set free. It includes freedom from hate, pride etc. 
    People are craving for peace but there is no peace.
    Here is a lots hate.
    What is antidote for hate?

The antidote for hate is, to stop saying unbelievers are doomed  and going to hell,or how sorry you christians are for us, sinners;or saying that the truth is in the bible ,and so many arrogant replies .
      Truth is relative, so you must know that your truth is not my truth. Your truth can never set me free, as I believe that following the Book, will make a sheep of me, following a godly shepherd. I don't like flocks.

7. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Religion is madness itself! How any thinking person could arrive at a belief in a vicious sky fairy is beyond me.

I can only conclude that indoctrination is the culprit. smile

hi ernest ! smile

1. earnestshub profile image79
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Tantrum! Nice to see! smile

2. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The vicious sky fairy is scary have you seen the teeth on him yikes

Yeh, both of them! lol

8. tantrum profile image61

@videolost

i don't disapprove your beliefs. It's just that I'm not going to follow them. Anyway I'm interested. What do you think would be good for me ? which of your teachings ?
    I have to go now .For me is almost 2 am. Just leave yur reply .I'll read  it tomorrow. thank you !

The best guidance in almost every walk of life can be obtained by the One who created every thing. I would like you to buy the translation of Qur'an by Abdullah Yousaf Ali or if you want to share your email then i can send a soft copy to you.

Moreover, I would suggest you to watch the following movies and programs.

THE MESSAGE
      KINDOM OF HEAVEN
      IS QUR'AN GOD'S WORD http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p … d%27s+word

1. UpHisAss profile image61
        UpHisAssposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes - keep going brother. eventually you will make him see the light.

Keep going. No one notices the hatred and fear in your words. It is invisible to them.

lol lol If he's full of hatred it's his problem, as it's yours, being full of nonsense lol
          I know my feelings and I'm quite confortable with them. And that's all it matters to me.
          but go on with your remarks. I find them very funny !! big_smile

1. profile image0
            sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's kind of early for war on religion, isn't it? Even if it's islam.

2. tantrum profile image61

I've read the Qur'an. Not all of it. Only some passages. Jesus teachings sometimes very similar to those of Mahommed. I was asking for you personal thoughts.I don't have the patience to read religious holly books now. As a non believer I have already read Your Qur'an, the Holly Bible, The Torah ,and the Baghavad Ghita. All of them have good teachings. It's a shame religions who are based in them, use them only to get brainwashed followers or monetary proffits.
        and now i'm leaving .It's past 2 am now ! Good night ! C U 2morrow

sleep well

9. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

This is hilarious! lol A Muslim talking about his "peaceful" religion that is blowing up innocent women and children as we speak!

1. ncmonroe1981 profile image60
      ncmonroe1981posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Blowing up innocent women and children is not a result, necessarily, of being Muslim--or of being any other religion. It seems apparent to me that each and every religion, country, group of people can contain people who are not violent as well as people who are. There are zealots for every system of belief, be it spiritual or political: The things people do come down to the kind of people they are, not necessarily the religion to which they belong.

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image65
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No worse than Northern Ireland for thirty years of course, so Islam hardly stands out...

10. tantrum profile image61

@sneak
    No religion war on this thread, I'm sorry. Just fun with one hubber and  knowledge with another.Very boring for you, I think big_smile

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How you doing?smile

great!!And you?  I like your sense of humour. I've been watching you  lately ! big_smile

11. dejajolie profile image60
    dejajolieposted 14 years ago

Why are we so self-absorbed that "someone must be right" and the other person has to be wrong!! Who cares, believe what you wish and I will believe, or not believe what I wish. Ego is a terrible, terrible thing.

So is indoctrination. smile

2. video lost profile image58

wishes can be devilish just like the wishes of Freemasonry, Zionism, Liberalism and Humanism.

Hey you left your usual list incomplete! lol

i trained you, so now you complete it smile

12. cbfglass profile image57
    cbfglassposted 14 years ago

Original Testament

Recovery of ones inner will
    often times lost at the start
    evolves into life’s quest
    which for some seems hard.
    Corralled by Sheppard’s praising
    their obedient blind flocks
    lead many on wayward path
    away from my heavenly stars.
    Rotate away from the norm
    begin ones self journey home
    trust your guide with heart
    in the mirrors of his eyes
    you will discover yourself
    silhouette but ready to start.

copywrite Calvin Bruce Fussell II

13. Presigo profile image60
    Presigoposted 14 years ago

If this "fairy" doesn't exist and is but fantasy. why are all of you so emotionally and diligently spending your precious and limited time spending so much time and effort tearing Him down ?

1. Paraglider profile image87
      Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What is the difference between 'spending time' and 'spending time spending time'?

14. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I think each of has to find our own unique "truth." Or at least the pathway to it. One size definitely does not fit all.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)