With all due respect Mr. Cheney,

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (87 posts)
  1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
    IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years ago

You had your chance.......

It is my feeling that Dick Cheney had his chance to run this country.  He had his chance at being a great VP, but failed.  I find it somewhat comical almost how he now is in the fore front of all the hate mongering directed Obama's way.  What's up with this guy?  He had his shot. Is he just a sore loser or what?  His political up hovel and rhetoric cannot be because he is a die-hard, loyal American patriot. Because if he was a patriot, surely he would have not been the cause of so much destruction, responsible for stealing billions of dollars away from Americans, and leading the way to death, for so many of our young American soldiers.  Seriously, who does he think he's fooling?  He is a poor figure to view as a loyal American Patriot, and quite frankly I do not understand why he is not being held in a prison for war crimes against humanity.

Dickie darling, where the hell do you get off bashing Obama for this and that, everytime the man tries to do something productive, or just do something at all?  With all due respect Dick, take a seat and shut up!

Any thoughts????

1. Pr0metheus profile image58
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LITERALLY! HAH!

Seriously though... **** Dick Cheney.  He is an evil man.

IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, right!  I had forgot all about that.lol

2. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I got quite a few thoughts, what makes you think Obama is above reproach? Why does the other side have to sit and shutup because Obama is President? I think Cheny did a hell of a job at helping keep this Country safe and Obama is doing everything he can to put it in harms way!

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And, whose eyes are you using to see what you're seeing?

1. profile image0

Certainly not an Obamabots!

2. tksensei profile image59
          tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this
          1. Jeffrey Neal profile image68
            Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice. smile

2. IntimatEvolution profile image68

I don't think Obama is above reproach.  How you got that idea is beyond me.  But it is quite clear your only interested in defending a war criminal, who has no defense by asking me silly little questions on reproaching. 

Show me where I said Obama was above reproach.  Show me!  Don't quote me, or put words in my sentences that I did not write.  That kind of cowardly behavior, is exactly what I'm talking about- just look at Cheney.

Texan, I'd love to have a good conversation with you.  However, you don't seem to read what is written, without making shit up off the top of your head.  Again, kinda like Cheney does.  You one of those "Cheney style" Americans, I mean, criminal, I mean... Republicans?

1. profile image0

Uh huh, are you done? You certainly told Cheny to sit down and shut up, is he not an American? Trying to shout me down with "Criminal" is a little cowardly, would you like to have a conversation with me? How do you think that would go?

Whatever dude, whatever... Peace.  I want no conversation with YOU, and I definitely do not want bad karma with you- so whatever.

1. profile image0

Typical

...and I'll pray for you and your attitude because by all means we wouldn't want you to stop being so flippant now would we? No.
                peace, and many blessings.  I want you to know I feel sorry for you.  It must be a pity to be so petty, typical behavior from a small minded person.  I'll pray for you.wink

1. profile image0

Had to get the last word in, huh? Thank you for your prayers and thank you for reaffirming what I have always known about liberals. Bye.

Sir, I'm a register republican.  Now, since you've have chosen to rude time and time again towards me, I will again ask you not to be.

Like I said before Texan, it appears to me that your being awful silly here, very petty, and purposefully flippant for no good reason.  Is that how you treat all your American sisters and brothers?  What has happen to you that your so afraid?  Petty behavior, flippant attitudes is a sign of insecurity.  What are you so insecure about?  Have you always been a bully?  Like purposefully harming people, hurting people, or pushing people around?  What Texan?  What is all this aggression about?  What are you so scared of?  Fear is at the root of all anger, aggression, and sarcasm.  So my brother, what is your deal.  I'm hear to read, and listen.

2. LiamBean profile image80
          LiamBeanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Some of the folks posting for the right like to make stuff up and then accuse you of it. They learned it from Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.

Silly as heck, but there you are.

1. profile image0
            sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Prove it.

1. LiamBean profile image80

Don't have to. You prove it every time you post.

1. profile image0

Prove it.

3. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 14 years agoin reply to this

He has the experience that Obama does not, and He is correct. Obama is wavering with this decision, and Kids on the Ground there need backed up.

Obama should not have taken the Oath to defend this country, knowing there was a war and he would have to deal with Our Kids on the Ground there. If he had no stomach for decision making.

This is not about eclectic decisions, and UN lobbying for Opinion. Its about lives and making a clear polocy statement. Not looking good for Countries that sit on the side and watch and refuse to assist. When they fully know Terror is murder, and those folks are lower than Dogs. The Threat of murder, rape, incest, and destruction of lives, to this world has to be stopped, and I do "NOT" see any Arab nations that actually agree with us in confrence, standing up for whats right?

Those very same countries, that if they were ever attacked would be screaming for the US to help and blaming us for their problems.

We made a Mistake, a full grown man, with an Idealist Kid-like mind set, and a silver spooned youth. With only 300 days of experience in Federal Goverment, does not have the Knowledge to do this kind of decision making on a World Stage.

Obama has no background for being in Country in Foregin nations, he can only assume it, and thats dangerous.

Cheney, reguardless of his hiden business ties to War contracts, also knows it.

I will agree with you that Cheney was not the cleanest Guy in DC by far, on that I defenitly agree, but Knowledge gained practicaly from direct experiences in Foregin Country matters, is knowledge to listen to. From a consideration standpoint, It has value. He also had eight years access to Data you and I will never know about!

You can not read and achieve that kind of experience in a Harvard text-book, in a class taught by a Radical Professor that has never worked a day in his life. 

As a Student, and an arrogant radical one, at UT Austin, and later in the Field, traveling with the World bank, this I know well. I have been there, and I quickly threw the textbook away!

Obama does not have a clue! He is mis applying History Lessons, to modern day. It is a Mistake. IMO that is.

Jon

1. Michael Willis profile image67
        Michael Willisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bush/Cheney administration was the joke about the war! After 9/11 the country was in agreement in going after Osama Bin Laden. Bush/Cheney started...then, decided to sidetrack for Iraq! So, before accusing Obama of not being there for our soldiers in Afghanistan, maybe it would be good to know the "true facts" that Obama, his military advisors are presenting him instead of listening to the TV.

I am not in agreement with alot of decisions I have seen from Obama, but like everyone...we don't have all the facts. Just what we "hear." I would rather Obama make the right decision instead of what happened with the Bush/Cheney decision.

1. Cagsil profile image69
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What do you know.....someone who is level-headed.

Very nice to see.

2. profile image0

And what makes you think what we hear is not the truth? Obama has sat on his hands for more than a month while troops die, pull them out or give what his General asked for.

Can you "prove" what I say is wrong? Or will you just say I am wrong because you disagree?

1. profile image0

I disagree sure but I am not trying to prove you wrong, I simply asked how you are so sure we are not getting the truth?

With the way the media is now, how can we have the truth? It is politics.
                But like I said in my previous post to another person....we the people cannot and will not know the actual truth. To make it public to the people would allow enemies to see or hear it also. That would cause more problems than solutions.
                So, we get what political propaganda is out there either for Obama or against Obama. I just don't trust what we are hearing from both sides to be honest. Not where Afghan is concerned. I seriously hope the right decicsion is made for the right reasons and to not jeapordize troops lives for political gain.

1. profile image0

I believe the reports are accurate that Obama is wavering in his support of his own so-called "necessary war!" You can get pretty good information through other sources it doesn't have to come from news outlets. We have a different opinion but we are entitled too, aren't we? Some people will cuss you if your opinion is different, I won't!

I know, I have no problem when we disagree. We have before. And I will not cuss anyone for that either.

3. IntimatEvolution profile image68

I have to admit, but this Afgan mess has me somewhat confused.  Why are they calling Afgan Obama's Vietnam?  First of all, we declared war on Afgan, war was never declared in Vietnam, and secondly- Obama did not start the mess, he inherited it correct? So why is it you think that Obama's taking all the heat from Afgan?  I'd really like to read your opinion.

By your quote box, not sure which of us you are asking this, but I have not blamed Obama.

I think anyone would do, maybe everyone but....

No just kidding.  How about yourself.  Can you answer my questioned asked above?  I'm curious.

Those are loaded questions you are asking. No short answers or thoughts. And my opinions on why people act this way would be just that, my opinions on that. No one can know exactly why people act the way they do on the internet, hidden behind a computer screen.
                It would help if we Americans could know all the true facts, but that can never happen. To make all the facts on any war "public knowledge" would also make it public to our enemies. So, all we can do is hear from TV, writers and that does include those for and against.
                I will add that I would like to see this war in Afghanistan finished. But if/when more troops are added....make it the right number to get the job done and for good!!! Not to let it drag out and end more lives of our troops.

Me too, on the war in Afgan being over.  The other stuff, I can understand believe me.

I don't seem to understand how more troops accomplishes that.  But then again, I've never been to war.

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
                dutchman1951posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Neither am I blaming him, I am saying he has no experience to do this. I agree Chaney was not the cleanest Guy in DC, and despite his occult dealings with War Contractors, he has direct experience dealing in Country There. That experience is worth Consideration.

Obama has no Experience for this. You can not take a Man with an idealist mind-set, and only 300 days experiences in Federal Goverment and expect him to deal on the World Stage, without some experiences. He does not have them.

I am speaking from the Mind set of a very Radical ex student at UT Austin, who now has 17 years experience in world Travel with the World Bank, dealing with some of these Goverments. I learned real fast to dump the text book crap. And get sharper, fast!

Obama is wavering, yes, he nees to get it right, thats good, but this thread is about saying Chene has no merrit, and thats CRAP!

You can not read this kind of necessary experience in a harvard Text-book, in a class tought by a radical Professor whom has never worked a real job in his life!

I have been there, and Cheney's opinions may have real merrit here, thats what I am saying. Consider also that Cheney has had eight years of real-time information that you or I will never know about.

Obama has Advisers that are there, have the experience, have the knowledge, he does not need to waver or wait for approval of a world lobby. he is already in it, Those leaders already know this. I am saying back the Kids on the ground there, get that done, then work the World for a solution, or do it simultaniously, but protect American/ Canadian/ British Lives first and fore-most.

The Countries standing and watching this sure as heck will not!
                Prior Leaders have some experiences to offer...think

Jon

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you on getting the job done.

I have no love for Cheney, and I think his CRAP has caused more harm than good.  With that written, I think his free-for-all with American money and sons, has been a crime, and that all goes with mentioning all the Iraqi children now dead because of his decisions and terms.

Still- I don't not see how his constant hounding is getting America anywhere.  Moreover than that is the fact that if HE would have made BETTER choices when HE was in office- the world stage as Obama found it could have looked entirely different.  Therefore Cheney had his chance, and blew it.  Who is he to scrutinized anyone?  Are there no other leaders in Washington- or does Cheney own the entire town?

I have no love for Cheney.  He had his opportunity to do things right, and he chose not too.

1. profile image0

I'll bet you a dozen donuts more children have died do to abortion here in the US than died in iraq in the war. Wheres your sympathy for those babies?

4. tksensei profile image59

The Vice President doesn't "run this country."

1. Flightkeeper profile image67
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Biden?! Hell's bells I hope not.

1. tksensei profile image59

Yikes! Good point.

5. tksensei profile image59

Maybe he, like many others, doesn't find the things the President is trying to do particularly "productive." Maybe he's a citizen and has the right to express himself just like you.

I don't wonder why Obama supporters get so hot about it because every time he speaks he reminds the nation what an experienced adult in politics sounds like.

6. profile image57
      C.J. Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

YEP!  The same can go for Clinton and Carter. All these guys do is prove that it was the power and attention they enjoyed and miss so dearly. They make you wonder if Public Service was realy their intention....

7. profile image0

Lets see where to start! So when Bush/Cheney were in office no liberal or democrat ever leveled critisism towards their polocies? You do remember 9-11? And everything Obama said about the previous admin was complimentary? The arguement for war crimes is laughable, for starters islama-nazis are not human so they don't count.

Just remember this admin will not survive on acorns alone.

A lot of that was from a small vocal "lunatic" fringe. I argued with a few of them until it dawned on me that they were just plain nuts.

Whoa! That's just plain wrong. Not human? How do you know?

ACORN again. You folks sure know how to run a topic right into the ground don't you?

2. RKHenry profile image64
        RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do YOU remember 9-11?  9-11 seems to be your excuse for everything.  What's up with that?  You are always asking other hubbers if they remember 9-11, so much so it makes me wonder- do you?  I think not.

1. profile image0

Just thank your lucky stars I'll never be in charge I would have brought hell on earth to the middle east! mecca and medina would be glass now. I would have taught all those who even thought bad about America what terror really is! 9-11 isn't the benchmark for everything but when do you want to start keeping score? Or does President Obama just get a pass?

8. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah. Why do you associate criticism with "hate mongering"? I'm no big fan of Cheney but I welcome his perspective. It is curious how Obama needs so much time to find a school for his girls or pick out a dog or decide what to do in Afghanistan but a 787 billion dollar stimulus bill had to be passed in a week and a 1 trillion dollar health care bill needs to be passed right away when Americans won't even see any benefits from it for 5 years?? Don't you think that's odd?

9. Real Estate Lady profile image59
      Real Estate Ladyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Obama has tried to do something productive? Jeeze, I missed it. Do tell.

Seriously, you know he has.  Nice try. 

Now we all can see how ignorance is an earned character flaw.

2. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

About roughly 99% of all politicians are corrupt.

None, of them are worth the money we pay them to do their job, which is ineffective to say the least.

As for Mr. Cheney, should and forever keep his yap shut. He isn't going to get into the White House, and as VP, he was just as ineffective as he is now.

So, I guess the FIRST Amendment is good for something. It allows him to show off much of an idiot he is, which most people already know, but now EVERYone knows.

Oh well, life goes on.

1. profile image0

He's an Idiot for shooting a lawyer? In Texas we call that assisted suicide!

3. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

Well, it isn't every guy who can shoot a 70-year-old friend in the face at a canned hunt and then make HIM apologize.

That does kind of put the guy in his own category.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. IntimatEvolution profile image68

Good point.  What is up with this guy?  I've never seen someone so full of greed, jealously and hate- as Cheney is.  I think he is rather a dangerous individual, and a criminal mastermind.

3. profile image57
      C.J. Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

NOW THATS FUNNY!

4. Harleyman57 profile image60
    Harleyman57posted 14 years ago

I agree Chaney, gives his former company Halaburton billion in non-competitive business by starting an ill times war in Iraq before we were finished in Afghanistan then he screws up everything he touches. Lets one friend take a fall for him with leak of information on the CIA operative. Shots another friend nearly to death.
    We'd all be better if Obama would go back on his word and prosecute Chaney & Bush for war crimes.

5. Harleyman57 profile image60
    Harleyman57posted 14 years ago

I don't know how many of you are Vietnam veterans but I hear a lot of you running your gum's about Obama taking to much time to to decide how man troops he's going to send to Afghan. If he sends to many he will be screamed at by the Repub and Demo alike for widening the war. The Repub are going to scream no matter what he does for the next four to eight years because they can't stand the fact they got their butts kicked by a black man.

Every white trash trailer park dweller in America will hate hate him but for no other reason than he black and his IQ is twice as high as any of them.
    In Vietnam the generals kept saying give me another 100,000 troops and we can win then it was give another 250,000 troops and we can win this thing so on.
    Obama is not going to fall into that trap. He will likely give him 40,000 troops after already giving him 28,000 this spring.
    What some of you folks really need to remember I know it's hard your Repubis Bush and Chaney left those small number of troops there for 7 years and they didn't get slaughtered.
    But rest assured no matter what Obama does next week you'll be back here saying it was wrong!!!!!!  I'd rather have a thoughtful President than idiot like Bush that gets us bogged down in two wars just so he could get back Iraq for going after his daddy!!!! We voted out the idiots now give this guys a couple years to fix the damage they did for 8 years.

1. jiberish profile image80
      jiberishposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I quess the fact that most Dems  in Congress then approved both wars, yet, it's now again the Dems  who just sent a bill not to  fund any more troops sent to Afganistan.  Hummm just wondering.....

2. LiamBean profile image80

These guys didn't even give him 100 days. The RNC has basically stated that no matter what Barack Obama does it will object to it.

What you are reading is just an extension of that.

See the right isn't about fair-play, or "wait and see", or giving the opposition a chance. It doesn't matter what Obama does; in their eyes he will be wrong.

They will continue to take their cues from the RNC, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Michelle Malkin, Bill O'Reilly, and the rest of that rabble.

All I can advise is get used to it. It's not going to stop.

1. tksensei profile image59
        1. spease profile image60
          speaseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Truth is a hard thing to take sometimes.  It is obvious that the current administration does not care much for the truth.

6. jiberish profile image80
    jiberishposted 14 years ago
  7. jiberish profile image80
    jiberishposted 14 years ago

22 Dem Congressmen/woman sent a bill stating that they would not fund any more troops sent to Afganistan....could be why Obama is waiting....has to bribe someone to see things his way......................

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3699:

8. LiamBean profile image80
    LiamBeanposted 14 years ago

Righties. I'd like to see something new. It's obvious you hate Obama and feel he's never done one good thing since taking office. There doesn't have to be any evidence of course. If you can't find something negative someone will make it up and it will get repeated.

But just for grins how about suggesting something good Obama could do while in office. You know, something other than resign.

Just for a change.

1. profile image0

Handle Afganistan, forget gay marraige, get government out of buisness, close the borders, pull out of europe, no more handouts, ban wright from his presence, prosecute acorn, pull out of the UN and move that mess out of here, tell iran one missle at Israel and they will be vaporized, no sweetheart trade deals, want more?

Sure. Go for it.

Afghanistan is not going to be handled until there's an administration there.

Gay Marriage isn't on the agenda...yet.

Business begged government for a handout. This is what they got. By the way, the Senate is responsible for most of the rules you dislike; not Obama. Not that it matters though.

Handouts to whom; individuals or business?

Why leave Europe? Just asking.

ACORN should be investigated and prosecuted if wrongdoing is found.

The U.S. is primary member of the U.N. due to Eisenhower, a Republican.

Vaporizing an entire country is difficult if not impossible. Of course this would likely start a third world war. Would that bother you?

1. profile image0

Well you asked.

Look up. I had to edit.

1. profile image0

What?

I asked or answered almost all of your points, just above the "Well, you asked" response.

Sorry.

1. profile image0

Kind of?
                  You asked what could he do to be more respected and to get more support from me these issues need to be handled correctly. As far as iran is concerned thats where Bush/Cheney went wrong. We sould have taken out iran not iraq. It wouldn't matter to libs they would have screamed about that too!

Color me skeptical.

2. RKHenry profile image64
                    RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bush/Cheney went wrong with Iran by the way they behaved toward the Russians.

2. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's not true! He is not enforcing the federal marijuana laws in the states. That's one good thing he's done already! There was another thing but I can't think of it now,

9. livelonger profile image86
    livelongerposted 14 years ago

It's been a game of partisanship since Clinton took office. It's sad because most of them blindly support their side without ever thinking through the issues.

There's a large kernel of truth in Obama saying that Republicans "do as they're told." (This ideological discipline has often been the reason they're successful in elections, though.)

10. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Actually, Obama is in a position to do a lot of good! He's still very popular and has a lot of political capital. The problem is he owes too many people and in trying to repay them for their support he's moved too far left of the mainstream.

11. LiamBean profile image80
    LiamBeanposted 14 years ago

Looks like NATO is going to fill the gap until President Obama makes a decision regarding Afghanistan.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091023/ap_ … NvbnNpZGVy

12. TimTurner profile image69
    TimTurnerposted 14 years ago

As far as national security goes, I feel safer with Cheney than Obama, hands down.

Both sides are wrong on many fronts but, as far as safety, Cheney's army would keep me safer than Obama's army that he seems to be ignoring.

13. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

He's deffinately has some growing pains. He is our President and we really sould pray for him.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)