LOVE UNCONDITIONED: God's cure-all for the world.

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (29 posts)
  1. thesecondadvent profile image59
    thesecondadventposted 14 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

If one wouldest condense the Holy Bible down to one word that Word wouldest be LOVE.  In First John we findest it said that God is Love.  God's Royal Commandments art: Thou shalt LOVE the Lord thy God with all thine heart, soul, mind and strength, and Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbor as thy self.  Even more, Jesus of Nazareth left his disciples one commandment;...that ye LOVE one another as I have LOVED you.

As we begin reading the Gospel of John we find that, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."  The Word is that same Word that we rendered from the condensation of the Holy Bible down to One Word, LOVE. This beginning statement is indicative of the fact that The Word, LOVE is God. 

Now in our studies we found that God's Holy Kingdom of Heaven is actually the Kingdom of LOVE.  Therefore, it is LOVE, one to-ward another, that slowly buildeth that Kingdom upon the Earth.  Jesus gave his life in the effort to teach men to LOVE without condition. His work in the world was to teach men how to LOVE unconditionally, thereby assisting in the establishment of the Kingdom of LOVE upon all the Earth. 

The Kingdom of Love, of heaven is a place of perfect living.  Wars cease, murder cease, crime, hatred, rape, maiming, torture, and all manner of wickedness will cease as the Kingdom is established upon all the Earth. 

Let us discuss in this forum the Way that men might learn to LOVE unconditionally and assist in the establishment of that Holy Kingdom upon all the Earth. However, let us not confuse the Kingdom of Heaven/LOVE which is without, with the Kingdom of God, which is within, even the fourth dimension.  That migthest be another discussion subject.

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Believe it or not- GOD isn't needed for World Peace!

Actually, if You really want peace to come about, then be open to learning what the truth about life really is, and understand it.

Learn to live by honest thoughts.
    Commit only honest actions.
    Live by your conscience's guidance.
    Live with a consciousness not bound by limitations.
    Live for the betterment of mankind, to protect life.
    Live life and enjoy yourself and let no one else control you.

This is best way to live life and NOT need a god.

1. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

These six recommendations are well and good in a perfect world.
         I can tell that you have never spent a weekend in a county Jail or you would not suggest that everyone should follow their own conscious

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But, this way and I will say this to YOU for one last time.

If you do not live by your own conscience, then YOU are an idiot! And, MORALLY WRONG!

You live by the way of someone else, then YOU are not SELF-guided like you are suppose to be.

That fact that you bring up patheticly weak people who commit crimes and compare it to what I stated above is a weak attempt to prove your pathetic 'god' even exists.

Grow a brain!

1. Jerami profile image58
          Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Faults and weeknesses have something in common with the back of your kneecap.  Much easier for you to see those of others than it is to see your own .  You realy should think about that instead of simply dismissing it as thought that is beneath you.

1. profile image0
            sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have to have a conscious to start with and if you ask any grade school teacher they all don't start with one that's where the bible steps in.

You mean a conscience? Right. The right and wrong moral indicator in your body that guides your actions.

Conscious? This is your consciousness, which tells you are aware of your own life.

Children are not aware of their conscience. They don't know how to interpret or understand it, at such a young age.

Everyone has consciousness.

Everyone has a conscience.

The bible steps in to distort the truth about life, because of believed notion there would be chaos. And, that' belief itself is wrong.

Provided, people or an individual person, lived as I stated earlier.

1. profile image0

Sorry, you're wrong. You are probably right about my use of gammer thanks for pointing out you're superior to me.

If you see me as superior to you, then you need to readjust your thinking.

I am human.

You are human.

We are equals.

Got it?

2. Cagsil profile image71

Please, there is nothing beneath me. Because, I am equal just like others are my equal.

But, the simple fact that you refuse to use your brain in any respectable fashion, leads me to conclude, the same thing that Marine has- you make emotional decisions in your life, based on faith, in your religious beliefs and not faith in oneself.

Your faith- is suppose to be place in TWO things and TWO things only.

Yourself and Your Fellow Human Being!

Your deeds for others is the measurement in which you are judged or perceived by others. This gives you spirituality and love(providing you do as I said in the previous post).

Your LOVE for yourself, allows you to see how it possible for your fellow human being can see love in you.

Your perception of LIFE itself is so far out of whack it's not even funny, and it's all because of your unfounded, unwavering belief in a non-existent 'god'.

Please, don't sit there and tell me...what I know? or what I don't know?

Yes, there is much in life to learn. Humility I've learned, and now I am my own humble servant to move with a purpose in life, like I was meant to.

That fact that you have unwavering belief in something you can't even define in existence of our reality, is appalling to say the least and is disrespectful to an individual thinking human being who has ever existed or lives now or comes in the future.

Be more open about things you are not aware of and be conscious in understanding your own ignorance, you just might be able to live a long time. Otherwise, you won't.

2. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love the what you have written here.  For me, whether 'God' is in the equation or not is no consequence.. it is the action and the outcome that is important.  Cagsil, whether people need a god, its up to them.  For me, anyone who lives by your list, whatever religion or creed or otherwise, is good in my book x

1. wyanjen profile image70
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aaaah, we have some harmony today.
        If faith in a god is what motivates a person to live in this way, I wouldn't find fault.

It's the assumption that one requires god to live in this way is what gets me all riled up.
        smile

thesecondadventposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My Dear Sweet Friend,

If thou art riled up it is because ye seest something that ye feel is against thee, even evil.  But, what say ye of the Creator of the universe, if there be One?  Evil, good, both or neither?  Thy reply shall indicate why ye feel riled with such simple and quite common word usage.

3. profile image0

You forgot kill babies and find a same sex partner.

Your sense of humor is a riot? NOT!

But, nice try tho.

4. thesecondadvent profile image59

Cagsil,

We art saying the exact same thing.  LOVE is worshipped as a God, thus making Love stronger than anything else in our life.
      This is why the title is LOVE UNCONDITIONED, instead of God....
      So in essence thou art in agreement that LOVE is the key unto worldwide equality and peace.

My point is that the concept of 'god' doesn't need to exist for there to be complete love in the world.

Only truth needs to be told to the people and be done with it, so we can move on.

Period, end of story. Not that difficult to understand, as I have laid it out.

1. profile image0

Well we got some people here in Houston that live in the 4th and 5th ward that would be thrilled with you expressing your position in person. Not to mention the loving gangs.

2. thesecondadvent profile image59

My Dear Sweet Friend,

We agree totally with thee.  Even so, "When in Rome...."  Why makest things hard than necessary.  Most herein believe in the Creator as God.  But, we simply say let that God be Love.  And, because we seek the establishment of the Kingdom of Love upon all the Earth, we refuse to start that quest out with an indefensible arguement that God doeth not exist. We desire our work to be easier, so why wouldest we make it harder.

Thy stance is quite acceptable.  Ye possess no argument with us.  But, what ye teach is for thyself to teach.  Let there be peace in every place, even in a forum where LOVE is being discussed as the Way unto peace.

I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm discussing things. As for your view about what you understand? Is an assumption.

Enjoy!

3. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

As for the myth of LOVE being God? It's an interpretation of words that were written in coded and mixed message in one collaborative book.

The FACT that Jesus was even included in religious text of any kind, is because whatever was written after he was executed out of fear, was incorporated only if it could be used to control the masses.

Do REALIZE: Religion is a core of ethical beliefs based on a higher cause.

This is the true definition of a religion. Religion was founded by man. Therefore, it's was a tool for ancient civilizations, because of a believed or perceived notion that mankind MUST answer to a higher authority, otherwise there would be chaos.

So, the truth about life is lost intranslation.

My Dear Sweet Friend,

Surely ye misinterprete our statement as religion.  We art not a religious person whatsoever.  Our approach is to include as many people and opinions as possible.  That wouldest be an approach that deal with the Holy Bible, for the majority is of Christianity. 

Another thing, Christianity is NOT A RELIGION.

4. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I have to go now and share some love out there in the world.
    you should read your own posts with out your emotions clouding your vision; you might see that there is some truth in some of what you are saying.
       Some day you will come to that conclusion all on your own.

5. thesecondadvent profile image59
    thesecondadventposted 14 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

LOVE unconditioned is the main point of emphasis.  Any part that pertaineth unto God is for those who wouldest believe in such.  Yet, though there mayest be some error in that belief, that error is made of noneffect by the statement, God is Love.  In this way the discussion mayest move forward. 

Love is the Message and the Messenger.  The Creator, for those who believe in such, hast made LOVE a vital component within any human to human relationship.  Without LOVE, the world wouldest ever remain hateful.  So, our point is, as individuals, how migthest one assist all mankind in LOVING without condition, knowing that when this is done then shall we live in a world of perfect living.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)