HubMob Weekly topic

Jump to Last Post 1-27 of 27 discussions (36 posts)
  1. Princessa profile image81
    Princessaposted 14 years ago

Hello everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  This week we are closing the year with your favourite HubMob weekly topics.

Among the 62 topics that we have had since the start of the HubMob by Ryan Hupfer 16 months ago, the two topics which have broken all records are:

1) HubMob Weekly Topic : Toys with 121 hubs.

2) HubMob Weekly Topic: All About Various Popular Hair Styles: Their history and how to create them with 257155 views since its creation.   

Now is the time to join in one of the two most successful topics: toys or hairstyles.

To join this week's HubMob please click on one of the links above which will take you to your chosen topic.  From there you just need to join in the fun following the instructions for that weekâ��s topic. 

Remember that all HubMob hubs MUST START CLICKING ON THE â��ANSWER THE REQUESTâ�� LINK for your chosen topic.  Donâ��t forget to add the relevant RSS feed for your  topic and the HubMob graphic. 

After you publish your HubMob Hub, come back to the forum and post a link to your hub with a brief description of what you wrote about and why.  Take advantage of the free publicity!

See you next year with a new topic! Have a fantastic end of the year.
    All the best,
    Princessa

2. janiek13 profile image76
    janiek13posted 14 years ago

My first HubMob for this week is about clackers, the vintage death toy from the seventies. I wrote about it because it was my favorite back in the day.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Clackers-Acrylic-Balls-Of-Death

Princessaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for joining in janiek13 smile

3. janiek13 profile image76

oh no, thank you, I am having a blast!

4. Princessa profile image81

Anyone else joining in this week?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image68
      GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Count me in Princessa if its for you by hook or by crook I am definitely doing one or more hub(s) hehehe, but you see I am at lost with this post you have, here is the excerpts:

"To join this week's HubMob please click on one of the links above which will take you to your chosen topic.  From there you just need to join in the fun following the instructions for that weekâ��s topic. 

"Remember that all HubMob hubs MUST START CLICKING ON THE â��ANSWER THE REQUESTâ�� LINK for your chosen topic.  Donâ��t forget to add the relevant RSS feed for your  topic and the HubMob graphic. 

After you publish your HubMob Hub, come back to the forum and post a link to your hub with a brief description of what you wrote about and why.  Take advantage of the free publicity!

See you next year with a new topic! Have a fantastic end of the year.
      All the best,
      Princessa"

especially with these:
      >>> week�s topic
      >>> REQUEST� LINK

Happy New Year!!!

Ups, Did I get a bit tangled there *_*
        not easy with the festivities starting again smile

Happy new year to you too my General

2. Money Glitch profile image64
      Money Glitchposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm working on an idea hoping to have it together in a few days smile

5. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Whats da topic?  Gee, with this feed I can reply without reading the blog post! hahahaha

6. The10DollarMark profile image60
    The10DollarMarkposted 14 years ago

So the hubmob this week is to...participate in two older and popular hubmods? hmm

So in essence we're competing against already established hubs for the chance to be at the top of the RSS...

Well, you are getting the chance to join a topic which has been proven to be highly successful.

7. The10DollarMark profile image60

"After you publish your HubMob Hub, come back to the forum and post a link to your hub with a brief description of what you wrote about and why.  Take advantage of the free publicity!"

So does that mean we're writing the link/summary in this thread, or in the hubmod's original thread?

You can post your link/summary here so it is easy to keep an eye on the new entries.

8. The10DollarMark profile image60

Ok then.

My entry is this one : http://hubpages.com/hub/Newborn-Toddler … cker-Swing

It's about a swing that turns into an infant seat and toddler rocker chair. The "toy" part is obviously the swing, because swings are fun, and it's got music.

Thanks The10DollarMark, I'll have a look.  Have a happy end of the year smile

9. Hmrjmr1 profile image68
    Hmrjmr1posted 14 years ago

Here is my first one this week princessa

http://hubpages.com/hub/Big-Boys-Toys-Golf

do i have to post the link at the old toys forum as well?

10. febriedethan profile image82
    febriedethanposted 14 years ago

Hi..everyone, I decided to give a try on a hairstyle Hub smile
    Hope you'll enjoy it :

http://hubpages.com/hub/New-Hairstyles- … en-in-2010

Thank's...

11. Hmrjmr1 profile image68
    Hmrjmr1posted 14 years ago
  12. Cari Jean profile image87
    Cari Jeanposted 14 years ago
  13. Ohma profile image61
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Sorry folks I have unpublished my hub Toys for the Ages. It got flagged as duplicate and I do not know how to fix the problem so I took it off. again I apologize.

And now it is back.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Toys-for-the-Ages

14. Money Glitch profile image64
    Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

O.k. here's one on toys...

Wii Games: Fitness Guru for 2010
    http://hubpages.com/hub/wii-games-fitness-guru

I chose this one because of the holiday fun my family had with the Wii games and the fact that I want to invest in one soon.

Happy New Year... HubMobsters; I thought I would start celebrating early... big_smile

15. GeneralHowitzer profile image68
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

I made a mistake here I should've answer the question first, aw, I just published a hub that would easily qualify as a HubMob, hayz I dont like to repeat the whole process all over again it is tiresome...

Here is an article could've been a HubMob contribution, I will just make it up to you in the weeks ahead.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Filipino-Kids-P … Playground

Happy new my dear Princessa.

Since thought counts I am counting this hub in my heart as a HUbMob, though...

I just finished three articles but still in the rough draft not yet encoded hehehe, I'll publish them in a day or two, I hope, but sigh they're not HubMobs material...

16. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

One for the Toys HubMob!

A Hub all about dolls houses and shopping for dolls houses

http://hubpages.com/_cmprof/hub/Shoppin … House?done

17. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Can you please post the RSS feed link for the Hair Styles hubmob - please and thanks!

1. RedElf profile image89
      RedElfposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Never mind, and thanks anyway - I found it on page 6 or so! wink

18. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Here's my first Hub of the New Year - Happy 2010 everyone!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Bald-The-New-Se … Hairstyles

19. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 14 years ago

Why am I seeing the Hub Mob topics for the first time on Friday- New Year's Day? How did I miss them? Nevertheless, I will try and take a stab at one of them - most likely toys; but if I get a chance to really process/ponder  hairstyles, I might write on that too.Thanks for the chance to mull over the topics.

20. cashmere profile image78
    cashmereposted 14 years ago

Happy New Year to all the members of the Hubmob!

21. janiek13 profile image76

Right back at ya!

22. GeneralHowitzer profile image68
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

Good to see yah how was your new year...

1. cashmere profile image78
      cashmereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The new year so far has been way too cold. Am refusing to leave my home.

23. janiek13 profile image76

I wrote about the magna doodle, one of my son's favorite toys growing up. It is my second hub on this topic, hope you all like it.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Magna-Doodles-Do-Wear-Out

24. cashmere profile image78
  25. Princessa profile image81

Hello HubMobsters, how was New Year's Eve?  I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

It is bitterly cold in here too Cashmere -temperatures can not get above the minus marks- I think that is why my guests refused to leave and stayed over 2 days with the excuse of continuing celebrating the New Year smile

Let's start the year now with an energetic topic to warm us up http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/32195

26. cashmere profile image78

That's one good reason to extend the party! LOL
    See you at the new topic.

27. spease profile image59
    speaseposted 14 years ago

Here is my contribution.  This is a great workout. Give it a try.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-a-to … ut-weights

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)